The best application for Basecamp Project Management. With this application you will be provided with the ultimate richest yet most intuitive, simplest, smallest, lightest and best features such as:
★ Multiple Accounts & 37signals ID Logins
★ Read, Create, Edit, and Delete Basecamp Features (Project,Todo, Message, Calendar, and many more)
★ Offline cache
★ Upload and Download Basecamp Files (image, doc, pdf, rar, etc)
★ Logout from selected 37Signals IDs
★ Attach Multiple Files on Post Comment and Discussion
(some features would be update soon)
This app is only work for New Basecamp Next instead of the old classic one. Therefore, an account of New Basecamp Next is needed.
When logged in using 37signals ID that doesn't have New Basecamp Next account, you will likely see nothing shows up.
Suitchamp New Basecamp Next for Android been featured as one of @37signals favorite apps on http://37signals.cmail5.com/t/ViewEmail/y/2AB93AF40AC68FFD/ED846D2F05AD75519E794568BD214575
For fast response, please mention @SuitChamp on Twitter.
You can also reach us by email: email@example.com
This app is not officially supported by Basecamp.
Basecamp (http://basecamp.com) is a product and a trademark of 37signals.
Camper is currently in BETA and FREE and supports ONLY Basecamp Classic.
The best Android application for Basecamp. Camper features complete offline browsing and editing capabilities with quick updates to your favorite projects and to-dos. It is the fastest Basecamp client.
Time tracking includes a rate option that allows you to set a rate and view the total billable cost for a project. Rates and currency symbol of rates can be changed or disabled from the settings.
Current beta supports:
✔ My Dashboard - View To-dos assigned to you across projects
✔ View all To-dos assigned to a person
✔ Time tracking (Supported only at Project level)
✔ Adding/completing/editing To-do lists, milestones, and messages
✔ Files/Attachments and view from within app
☆ Time Tracking at To-do item level
☆ People (Contacts)
■ Directly Call Phone Numbers - Only used when you want to directly call the author of the comment/to-do/message using the app shortcut. The app will never call anyone without your permission.
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Camper is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for Android shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
NOTE: This app requires requires an account on the new Basecamp (released March 2012). Sign up at https://basecamp.com
Basecamp Classic is not supported.
Do things that you just can’t do with other mobile apps for Basecamp:
- Full support of both Basecamp Classic and Basecamp New accounts!
- Fast-switch between your Basecamp accounts
- Quickly see the latest activity and comments
- Manage Projects (view, edit, create, delete and archive)
- Manage Discussions and Comments (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Messages (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage To Dos and To Do lists (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Calendars and Events (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Milestones (only for Basecamp Classic)
- Track time (only for Basecamp Classic and if your Basecamp plan supports this)
- View and Download Files or Attachments
Happy Path also allows you to create repeating To Dos and Milestones which is a unique feature that extends Basecamp functionality.
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor...
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
Now you can access your Everest University Online class information from your mobile phone and connect with your classmates anytime, anywhere.
You’re juggling work, family, school and relying on your smartphone to stay organized. With the Everest University Online app, you have your online classroom at your fingertips while you’re on the go - anytime, anywhere.
Download it and let us know what you think!
The new Everest University Online app lets you:
*Log into class
*Access Everest instructors
*View and participate in online classroom discussions
*View, edit and save drafts of your discussion comments
*View grades and instructor comments of your assignments
*Reply to your classmates posts and respond to your Everest instructor
*See upcoming events from your Everest courses, including threads, content items, quizzes and exams
The EUO Mobile app is complimentary to all Everest University Online students with an active eCollege login.
To learn more about Everest University Online programs, visit www.everest.edu.
•Connect on socially.
•Share pictures and connect with friends.
•Get notifications on upcoming events, community events.
•Submit pictures for orders.
•Receive push notifications of upcoming deals and events.
•Watch informative videos
•Read our blog
•View our gallery of work, and facility.
With BusyFlow you can:
- see an overview of all your apps. All new changes will be shown on activity stream;
- comment Trello cards, Pivotal Tracker stories, Basecamp messages, Google Drive and Dropbox files. All comments will be synced with your apps;
- create new cloud items (e.g. Trello cards, calendar events, Basecamp and Tracker tasks);
- get email and push notifications with changes on your apps.
Apps already integrated:
✓ Google Drive
✓ Google Calendar
✓ Google Tasks
✓ Pivotal Tracker
- today, day, week, month views
- tasks / todo, and notes
- alarms on tasks and appointments
- backup/restore to SD
- email notes and task list
- data filtering & search
j2Cal was inspired by AnCal and is QVGA friendly. Icon by 37signals.
FREE 5GB of Storage (hosted on Amazon S3) is provided on sign up PLUS the ability to add 3 Clouds PLUS 150MB per month access to data in stored clouds using the WebDav protocol (even if mapped Clouds do not natively support WebDav). SME WebDav works great with Kingston Office!
Despite market comments **there is no** bandwidth restriction when registering in-app if you previously paid for the App and already had a free SME Account. If you downloaded the App for free just upgrade to a personal cloud or business cloud account to remove the 2GB per month bandwidth limit.
Problems purchasing or getting not compatible message? Contact us and we'll send a direct link.
- Amazon S3
- Microsoft SkyDrive (OneCloud)
- Google Drive
- Google Storage
- Google Sites
- Email (IMAP)
- FTP /FTPS / SFTP Clouds
- WebDav Clouds
- Azure Blob Storage
- Zimbra Briefcase
- SafeSync (with webdav)
- RackSpace Object Stoarage
- OpenStack Swift
- EMC Atmos (inc. Telus)
- Ubuntu One Cloud
- IBM Connection Files
- Dump Truck
Support for S3 compatible Clouds such as Eucalyptus Walrus, Nifty Cloud, Connectria, Constant Cloud, Tiscali Cloud, GreenQloud, SeeWeb Cloud, Riak CS, LunaCloud, HostEurope, Dunkel Storage etc
**Note Please don't leave bad comments if a Cloud Provider changed their implementation. We cannot control this and update as soon as we can.
- Manage multiple Clouds in a single view. Easily move files between different clouds (done in the background using a task engine)
- Folder Sync between device and Clouds. This can be scheduled and includes Cloud Folders from more than one cloud (if your device appears not to be supported, please contact us)
- Copy/Paste files from one Cloud to another using the Cloud Clipboard
- Upload local files by turning the App into a HTTP or FTP Server that you can connect to from any browser or FTP client
- File Upload: Upload file, photos, videos etc to your Storage Cloud directly from your Android device
- Create Text Notes directly in the App and Sync to any cloud. Create Folder categories & note hierarchies
- Local Files: Downloaded files are available on the device until you delete them. You can also create folders & cut and paste local files from other local device locations.
- Open files directly from the Cloud into other Apps ie. Office / Picture editors etc.
- Cloud View feature enables viewing of documents directly in web browser without downloading (like BlackBerry) using Google Viewer. See http://bit.ly/RB9Kup for supported file types.
- Share files easily via Email, get a unique URL, share with Twitter, or choose secure sharing with link expiry.
- Share Multiple links: Share multiple file links over email from multiple different storage clouds by adding them to the Cloud Clipboard.
- Collaboration. Create Sharing Groups directly from the device & easily share files with invited group users.
- Search for files across multiple Clouds that are mapped to your account.
- Cloud Providers: Add/Delete/Manage your cloud providers in real time. Where Cloud providers support OAuth delegated security, we use it.
See our Wiki for a full feature overview: http://storagemadeeasy.com/wiki/android/
If you have an issue or don't understand something please don't just submit a negative comment on the marketplace. We are very responsive and will respond to any issues you raise with us using the Support AT StorageMadeEasy Dot Com email address.
Also supports tablets such as Google Nexus 7, Galaxy Tablet, Kindle Fire, Motorola Xoom, Galaxy Note & other Linux Tablet devices.