• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for Android shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
NOTE: This app requires requires an account on the new Basecamp (released March 2012). Sign up at https://basecamp.com
Basecamp Classic is not supported.
Camper is currently in BETA and FREE and supports ONLY Basecamp Classic.
The best Android application for Basecamp. Camper features complete offline browsing and editing capabilities with quick updates to your favorite projects and to-dos. It is the fastest Basecamp client.
Time tracking includes a rate option that allows you to set a rate and view the total billable cost for a project. Rates and currency symbol of rates can be changed or disabled from the settings.
Current beta supports:
✔ My Dashboard - View To-dos assigned to you across projects
✔ View all To-dos assigned to a person
✔ Time tracking (Supported only at Project level)
✔ Adding/completing/editing To-do lists, milestones, and messages
✔ Files/Attachments and view from within app
☆ Time Tracking at To-do item level
☆ People (Contacts)
■ Directly Call Phone Numbers - Only used when you want to directly call the author of the comment/to-do/message using the app shortcut. The app will never call anyone without your permission.
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Camper is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
*Used by over 5 million people
*Chosen by Google for their internal use
*Winner: Evernote Platform Awards 2014 Best Business App
Smartsheet for Android key features:
• Check in on tasks or projects and quickly view status
• Share and collaborate on projects with others
• Attach photos or files to task or rows
• Request status updates from others
• Add or update tasks or rows
• View the project timeline or Gantt
• Connect to your existing account or start a free trial
★★★★★ Charles Boyd November 5, 2014
Simple yet powerful -- What I love about Smartsheet is how something simple, like a collaborative spreadsheet, can do so much.
Smartsheet helps you:
• Organize everything for your work in a familiar spreadsheet, calendar and Gantt view
• Collaborate with others in real-time. No more merging spreadsheets.
• Access your work online from your desktop and your Android device
• Share and request status and updates for entire projects or specific tasks
• Use web forms to gather requests or responses and take action on them
• Stay flexible to take on any type of work from simple to complex
• Work seamlessly with all documents and with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Evernote
Optionally start by importing your existing files from Microsoft Project, Excel, or Google spreadsheet. Or, pick from one of our dozens of templates and modify any of them to suit your needs.
-- Project Plan Template
-- Gantt Chart Template
-- Project Management with Gantt Template
-- Sales Pipeline Template
-- Event Task Planning Template
-- Product Launch Planning Template
-- Project Schedule Template
-- Project Budget Template
-- Task Management Template
-- Event Planning Checklist Template
-- Marketing Calendar Template
-- Contact Management Template
-- Marketing Template
-- Sales Funnel Template
-- Task List Template
-- And more!
Compatible with phones and tablets running Android 4.1 or later.
Geo Elevation is a powerful tool to build a cross-sectional elevation chart from any paths/points on the map with a few clicks. Simply create a path and click on "Get Elevation" you will see a nice chart.
How does Mt. Everest look like if you cut through the peak, and view it from the side? Try to draw a path from your place to the nearest shoreline. See how slope decline as it approach the ocean? How about investigating the Mariana Trench's steep slope, which goes down to the deepest place on the Earth?
In addition, the line of the elevation profile is clickable to indicate corresponding location on the path that you draw.
Now, this app works on both phone and tablet! Buy only once, and enjoy in both platform. We definitely recommend you to try it on a tablet device.
- Get Elevation from single point
- Get Elevation from a path
- Path will automatically allocate 100 points (really high-definition of elevation profiles!)
- Export cross-sectional chart in image format (PNG)
- Export raw data in CSV format
- Export the path in KML
- Export the summary text
- Single-click to various formats
- High-Res display compatible
- Customized UI for all android devices
- Multi-touch in the chart screen
- Current Location On/Off
- Draggable Waypoints (Adjust the path later)
- Instant calculation of the distance
- State of art intuitive path draw tool
- Flexible layout for any screen slize
- Unlimited Undo / Redo
- Convenient "Clear All" button to reset
- Intuitive Navigation Interface
- Search location to zoom the target area quickly
- As a bike / running route builder: It's convenient to research your bike road profile in order to figure out the schematics of hills.
- Mobile Learning Experience in the Classroom. If you are teaching Geology or Earth Science, you might have a handout to build a cross-sectional elevation chart from a contour map, and you can let students to verify their answer by themselves. Don't forget, Geo Elevation will provide infinite locations to investigate! The usage is unlimited.
- Possible flood area investigation: Before storm surge or high tide hit your town, verify locations or road that could be flooded. Draw the path from your house to the nearest shoreline to see the vertical profile.
- Plan your Walk or Run: If you host a walk or run event, Geo Elevation will help you to find out the slope so that you can map challenging hill in your event. Additionally, it might help you to setup multiple routs depend of the slope.
- For hiker and mountaineers (send us your review if you used for your activities!)
Add your feedback in comments or send us email to android [-at-] objectgraph.com.
We would like to hear more user experiences! How did you use it? What did you use it for? Is there anything to improve?
"Amazing and so quick!" by IGP
Leave a comment here!
Take your content and conversations with you, no matter where your workday takes you.
• Organize and track your projects – customized to suit how you manage deadlines and responsibilities, share content and discuss ideas. Get the exact overview you need to see you’re making progress.
• Communicate with team activity streams – get updates, ask questions and share files, without messy CC-email threads. And, chat in real-time with one-to-one or group instant messaging.
• Create stronger client relationships, using Podio to present and receive feedback on your project deliverables. Interfacing with clients is just as easy as working with your own team on Podio.
• Extend Podio in minutes to handle your sales and account management processes – align company departments and get everyone on the same page.
"Podio threatens to replace all your project management tools" - Mashable
"A game changing virtual office that forms to your needs" - TheNextWeb
More than 400,000 growing businesses and innovative teams use Podio to organize their everyday work. Start today, for free.
During installation Podio will request access to your device's contacts in order to sync your most used Podio contacts to your device's contact list.
Easy Redmine is complex.
Easy Redmine's REST API offers quick and effective system integration. Applications for Android and iPhone are appriciated by people in motion. Easy Redmine is the right hand of those who manage people, projects or whole companies.
2Track is the simplest way to add time to Basecamp Classic®. You will never be able to go back to the website after you've used this.
Why use 2Track?
★ Notifies you if you don't add time!
★ Allows you to Add / Edit time on the move
★ Easy on the eyes :)
You will need an active Basecamp® Classic account to use this app. This feature is not available in the new Basecamp® that launched in March 2012. The names of Basecamp® are registered trademarks of Basecamp, LLC. 2Track is in no way affiliated with Basecamp®.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments for improving our app, please contact us to email@example.com or get in touch with us on Twitter at @leftshifters and we will do our best to assist you.