• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for Android shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
NOTE: This app requires requires an account on the new Basecamp (released March 2012). Sign up at https://basecamp.com
Basecamp Classic is not supported.
Do things that you just can’t do with other mobile apps for Basecamp:
- Full support of both Basecamp Classic and Basecamp New accounts!
- Fast-switch between your Basecamp accounts
- Quickly see the latest activity and comments
- Manage Projects (view, edit, create, delete and archive)
- Manage Discussions and Comments (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Messages (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage To Dos and To Do lists (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Calendars and Events (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Milestones (only for Basecamp Classic)
- Track time (only for Basecamp Classic and if your Basecamp plan supports this)
- View and Download Files or Attachments
Happy Path also allows you to create repeating To Dos and Milestones which is a unique feature that extends Basecamp functionality.
Camper is currently in BETA and FREE and supports ONLY Basecamp Classic.
The best Android application for Basecamp. Camper features complete offline browsing and editing capabilities with quick updates to your favorite projects and to-dos. It is the fastest Basecamp client.
Time tracking includes a rate option that allows you to set a rate and view the total billable cost for a project. Rates and currency symbol of rates can be changed or disabled from the settings.
Current beta supports:
✔ My Dashboard - View To-dos assigned to you across projects
✔ View all To-dos assigned to a person
✔ Time tracking (Supported only at Project level)
✔ Adding/completing/editing To-do lists, milestones, and messages
✔ Files/Attachments and view from within app
☆ Time Tracking at To-do item level
☆ People (Contacts)
■ Directly Call Phone Numbers - Only used when you want to directly call the author of the comment/to-do/message using the app shortcut. The app will never call anyone without your permission.
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Camper is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
There has been one case where it hasn't worked on the Android 2 Global phone, if it doesn't work for you send me an email and I will refund your money. Thanks!
Schedule management helper for busy school life.
. Featured in Android market's staff picks.
. Featured in T-mobile's Top picks.
. Featured in AndroidGuys's 50+ Essential Android Apps for Back-to-School
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
. Terms and semesters
. Events such as class meetings, assignment, exam, quiz, etc...
. Grade and GPA
Import and Export
. Import events from CSV file
. Import events from Google Docs
. Export events to SD card (TXT,CSV)
. Export events to email/text
. Export events to Google Docs
. Auto-Sync to Google calendar
. Customizable Home screen Widget
. Simple task manager
. Simple expense manager
. Backup and restore
. Password protection
. and many more...
For homework, simply choose a subject, set a due date, give the task a name and save - the interface is designed to be as simple and fast as possible, and will just keep getting faster as updates are released. The timetable supports any number of lessons per day, and allows you to specify a subject, teacher and room for each entry. The exam timetable allows you to give details on the subject of the exam, the title/module, date of the exam, start time, length, room and seat number. The background and button colours are also fully customisable from the settings menu.
Planned features in the future include calendar integration, notifications and possibly even a home screen widget. If you want any more features, make suggestions by e-mailing me at email@example.com.
This app has only recently launched, so although tested on a few devices, there may still be some issues. Phones with screen size of 3.5" or above should work fine and are strongly recommended, however the app should still run on smaller screens. To report any issues please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so the issue can be resolved as soon as possible. Please give as much detail about faults as possible, as it makes them much easier and faster to fix.
- Over 7,000,000 downloads
- Schedule Planner is optimized for and available on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, Google Play, Amazon, and Samsung)
- Support for multiple languages
- Schedule Planner is a well established app with continually high rankings since July, 2011
- Digi117 is a dedicated mobile software development company with hundred’s of apps in the app store and other app platforms
"Schedule Planner by DIGI117 can simplify your daily or weekly missions, plan your time and tasks to suit your personal attributes." - Customer Reviews
Start planning out your daily tasks in mere seconds & guarantee you make the most of every day right away! Download Schedule Planner and use the app’s accessible and highly practical layout to coordinate important tasks from various categories today!
Schedule Planner was developed to aide users in planning out daily activities by category and priority. Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Once a category is selected users simply input the specific nature of each time block, including when each task should be started and its overall duration. Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar. Furthermore, tasks are color coordinated for convenience. The app employs an in-depth pie-chart diagram color coded to let users see how they spend their time with a quick glance.
The app features a practical user interface that allows users to either create day plans from scratch or by editing pre-existing plans to save time. Creating new activities is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. To ensure its viability, Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change the app’s settings task-by-task as well. Users can even create full event articles if they need to remember or describe the specifics of any given activity or time block at length for personal reference later. The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive than ever before with Schedule Planner today!
- User friendly “Planned” day planning interface
- Well-rounded task creation editor
- Ability to color code tasks by category
- Calendar (month/list) - Color coded diagram to view schedule breakdown - Task categories by focus; Work, Meals, Health, etc.
- Arrange options for lists
- Swipe to switch between days
Pro version upgrade available via in-app purchase:
- Move and duplicate tasks
- Reassign categories in edit mode
- Repeating task feature
- Full-featured list of categories
- Alerts and notifications
- Google Calendar Sync
- iCal integration
- Automated data backup to Google Drive or Dropbox
Schedule Planner is developed by DIGI117, LTD.
Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
Everything is a fast, simple and colorful list manager for to-dos, groceries and everything else. This includes wish, trip, cook, shopping, homework, meeting, book, movie, download and task lists.
Using Everything is as easy as writing on a piece of paper and unlike a piece of paper, you can modify your lists freely and easily.
How to use:
1) To create a list:
Press the green plus button at the bottom of the home screen and it will take you to the "Add List" screen. Write the name of the list and pick a color; after you are done press the "enter" key in your keyboard and it will save your list. If you would like to discard the list simply press "back" button of your phone.
2) To change the color of your list:
Simply press the color circle at the right hand side of the list or you can long press on the list and there will be a menu appearing with "Edit" option. You can change the name and color of the list through this edit option. (Note: The numbers in color circles shows you the number of items you have in that list)
3) To add items in a list:
Click on the list and it will take you to the "Items Screen". When you click the green clipboard button at the bottom of the screen you can add/edit items in the "Add Items Screen". Simply write each item in a separate row; for example:
If you would like to add some details to your items you can add them by separating with a forward slash (/):
Cheese / Parmesan, feta
Ground meet / 2 pounds
Bread / Italian, white
When you are done, click the green tick button at the right top corner and it will save the items and go back to items screen. You can press on the items you are done with and it will put a blue tick mark on them, if you would like to delete them you can simply press the red cross button at the bottom of the screen and all the ticked items will be deleted. You can uncheck the items by pressing on them one more time and tick mark will disappear. When you check an item it goes to the bottom of the list, when you uncheck it it goes back at the top.
4) To delete a list:
You have two options: You can either delete them by pressing the blue eraser button at the bottom of the screen and then pressing on "delete" button or you can long press on the list and there will be a menu appearing with a "Delete" option. Either of these will delete the item.
5) To change the background image:
Go to "Options Screen" by pressing the yellow options button at the bottom of the home screen. When you tap on a background app will automatically save it. You can simply press the home button at the bottom left corner to go back to home screen.
I hope you will enjoy my app. You can contact me for any suggestions. Thank you for using Everything!
(Please contact me before giving 1, 2 or 3 star ratings. I will be very happy to correct the things you don't like in my application. I don't even put advertisements for your comfort, I will be very glad to make it better with your feedbacks. Thank you!)
NOTE on 9/3/2012: I have fixed many crashing points except the background change. I am still working on it. I will release another update in a couple of days. Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience.
Check us out on Facebook:
NOTE: Internet permission is for data collection using Google Analytics
Recent Version Changes:
Organize assignments and grades by Category
Calculate grades by weight
*Used by over 5 million people
*Chosen by Google for their internal use
*Winner: Evernote Platform Awards 2014 Best Business App
Smartsheet for Android key features:
• Check in on tasks or projects and quickly view status
• Share and collaborate on projects with others
• Attach photos or files to task or rows
• Request status updates from others
• Add or update tasks or rows
• View the project timeline or Gantt
• Connect to your existing account or start a free trial
★★★★★ Charles Boyd November 5, 2014
Simple yet powerful -- What I love about Smartsheet is how something simple, like a collaborative spreadsheet, can do so much.
Smartsheet helps you:
• Organize everything for your work in a familiar spreadsheet, calendar and Gantt view
• Collaborate with others in real-time. No more merging spreadsheets.
• Access your work online from your desktop and your Android device
• Share and request status and updates for entire projects or specific tasks
• Use web forms to gather requests or responses and take action on them
• Stay flexible to take on any type of work from simple to complex
• Work seamlessly with all documents and with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Evernote
Optionally start by importing your existing files from Microsoft Project, Excel, or Google spreadsheet. Or, pick from one of our dozens of templates and modify any of them to suit your needs.
-- Project Plan Template
-- Gantt Chart Template
-- Project Management with Gantt Template
-- Sales Pipeline Template
-- Event Task Planning Template
-- Product Launch Planning Template
-- Project Schedule Template
-- Project Budget Template
-- Task Management Template
-- Event Planning Checklist Template
-- Marketing Calendar Template
-- Contact Management Template
-- Marketing Template
-- Sales Funnel Template
-- Task List Template
-- And more!
Compatible with phones and tablets running Android 4.1 or later.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com
2Track is the simplest way to add time to Basecamp Classic®. You will never be able to go back to the website after you've used this.
Why use 2Track?
★ Notifies you if you don't add time!
★ Allows you to Add / Edit time on the move
★ Easy on the eyes :)
You will need an active Basecamp® Classic account to use this app. This feature is not available in the new Basecamp® that launched in March 2012. The names of Basecamp® are registered trademarks of Basecamp, LLC. 2Track is in no way affiliated with Basecamp®.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments for improving our app, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with us on Twitter at @leftshifters and we will do our best to assist you.