'Ashtadhyayi.com’ is a free app by Vyoma Linguistic Labs Foundation, mirroring the content of the website https://ashtadhyayi.com developed by Sri. Neelesh Bodas. It contains:
• Word-split, Anuvritti, Adhikaara, Audio, Meaning and commentaries for all the sutra's of Panini's Ashtadhyayi. Current commentaries include the Mahabhashya, Kaashikaa with Nyaasa and Padamanjari, Siddhanta Kaumudi with Balamanorama and Tattvabodhini, Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi.
• Search-facility to search the sutras by text or by Sutra number
• Sutras can be ordered according to various sequences such as Ashtadhyayi, Kaumudi, laghukaumudi, madhyakaumudi, laghupaniniyam, etc.
• List of all dhaatus in the Dhaatupaatha with full details of gana, pada etc, and forms in all 10 lakaaras.
• Advanced search facility with filters, can be searched either by original dhaatu, simplified dhaatu or dhaaturupa.
• Comprehensive list of Shabdaroopas discussed in various Vyakarana texts
• Accessory texts of Paninian grammar such as Ganapaatha, Linganushaasanam, Shikshaa, Phitsutrani, Panchapaadi Unaadipaatha
• Ability to search and find text across all commentaries of Ashtadhyayi
• Word-list of Ashtadhyayi
• Advanced texts such as Vaakyapadeeyam and Mahabhashyam
• Prakriyaa generators for Tinanta and Kridanta forms
• Other useful study material and articles related to Vyakarana shaastra.
The site is constantly updated with newer content and features, all of which would be automatically available through the App too.
Vyoma Linguistic Labs Foundation is a non-profit company working with a vision to reach ‘Samskrtam-Samskrti-Samskara* (SSS) consciousness to every individual on this planet
*Samskrtam= Knowledge System; Samskrti = Culture and Heritage; Samskara = Values and Virtues
For any feedback or suggestions, write to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 9480865623
Enroll in our free online portal, https://www.sanskritfromhome.in – the largest resource for structured e-learning in Sanskrit, for hundreds of free courses at every level
For details of our learner-oriented, beautifully designed multimedia products for Sanskrit, visit www.digitalsanskritguru.com
Enjoy playing Sanskrit games at https://sanskritgames.com/
Support our efforts for the cause of Sanskrit at https://www.vyomalabs.in
For regular updates and exciting offers, Follow us on Facebook, Twitter @Vyomalabs or Subscribe on Youtube.
We thank and sincerely pray to the Almighty to bless our volunteer developers Shri. Sriram and Smt. Krithika, who have fully taken the initiative to build this app for the benefit of many Sanskrit learners. We also extend our heartfelt gratitude to Sri. Neelesh Bodas, who has developed the website with an unmatched passion for Vyakarana shaastra. We hope that, by Bhagavad-anugraha, he will continue to contribute to the shaastra through his teaching and through further development of the website. [Complete acknowledgements for the website content are found in the Credits section in the right menu of the App].