Your phone is your door to the world, and you shouldn't open it for just anyone. With Call Filter, you can screen incoming calls, auto-block spam and report any unwanted numbers. Or, upgrade to Call Filter Plus with Caller ID for added security. Put a name to the unknown numbers, make your own personal block list, and even assess the risk level of incoming calls. Enroll today and start answering with confidence.
• Get real-time alerts on your incoming call screen so you can better avoid spam calls
• Automatically send spam callers to voicemail with the spam filter
• Report a number as spam so you can help improve our algorithm
• Block calls from phone numbers similar to your own or from a specific NPA-NXX
• See each spam call’s level of risk so that you can learn more about the caller
• Manage other unwanted calls with a personal block list
• Block all incoming calls from international numbers
• Search our spam database to see if a number has already been identified as spam
• Identify unknown numbers by name on the incoming call screen, call log and eligible messaging apps, even if the caller is not saved to your contacts
• Seamlessly update your contacts with newly identified numbers
Eligible customers get a 15-day trial of Call Filter Plus. Customers can choose to enroll in Call Filter to get the basics (spam detection, blocking and reporting) for free, or subscribe to Call Filter Plus for all that and more for $2.99 per month, per line. Accounts with 3 or more eligible lines can subscribe to Call Filter Plus (Multi-line) for $7.99/mo by logging in to My Verizon. If you choose to enroll in Call Filter or Call Filter Plus, the spam filter will be automatically set to block high-risk spam callers, but you can change your block settings at any time. Data charges apply.
Please reference https://www.vzw.com/support/how-to-use-call-filter/ and https://www.vzw.com/support/call-filter-faqs/ for step-by-step instructions on how to use the app