Use the My Verizon Mobile app to get instant account information and manage your services from your Smartphone and Tablet.
• Monitor data, minutes and message usage and set up alerts
• View and pay your bill and sign up for paperless billing
• Update your account and device details
• Change your plan, add features and much more
The My Verizon Mobile app enhances your store shopping experience by:
• Enabling an exclusive in store experience where you can interact with featured products, view product information, availability, and pricing.
• Purchase accessories via your handset while in store.
• Checks you in automatically when you arrive for pre-existing appointments, workshops, or in-store pickup.
• Schedule an in-store workshop or appointment for a future date.
To use these features, you may need to turn WiFi and Bluetooth on at the time of your store visit.
In order to provide you with the best in-store experience, the My Verizon Mobile app uses your phone’s WiFi, Bluetooth, and camera to enhance your visit.
There will be a time lag between the end of a data session and the point at which the latest data usage will appear.
The My Verizon Data Usage widget is not available on Prepaid. Use My Verizon Mobile App to view your usage.
Use the My Verizon Mobile app to get account information on-the- go. Check usage, make payments, change features and more!
The My Verizon Mobile app enhances your Verizon Wireless retail store experience by letting you:
• Automatically check in when you arrive for appointments, workshops, or in-store pickups
• Request assistance from our staff from your phone while in the store
• View featured and promotional products within the store
• Search or scan for product details, pricing, and ratings
• Purchase accessories via your phone
• Find out your device’s trade-in value
To use these features, you may need to turn on Wi-Fi on your phone at the time of your store visit.
*Important note – usage data reflected in My Verizon Mobile is not updated in real-time. Usage data reflects latest available information since last bill.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Effectively manage Application, telephone number,bookmarks in a folder to a maximum of 16 icons.
When you click the folder, It shows apps on the folder.
* Create a folder on your desktop
1. long click on the empty spot on your desktop,the Home screen, select the widget from the screen.
2. click folder among the widgets.
3. Press the Select button application, phone number, you can add bookmarks, etc..
* To use the folder
1. click the Applications folder appears, click the icon which you want to run.
2. To modify a folder, click the settings button.
* In the folder, simply delete the application / application Reorder / Add Application
1. Delete: Drag the desired icon and drop out of folder window.
2. Changing the order: drag icon and Drop to the desired location.
3. Add: When you click the empty spot on the folder, the add screen will appear.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
My InfoZone widget features:
• Tips to help you get more out of your smartphone or tablet
• Quick and easy access to your
- Account information in My Verizon Mobile
- Battery status and information on what's using your battery
- Amount of available storage and storage settings
• Support information for your smartphone or tablet
To add the widget to your Home screen:
1) Install the widget from the Play Store.
2) Go to the widget section of your smartphone or tablet (found in the apps list on many devices).
3) Touch and hold the widget and place it on a Home screen.
If you don't see the widget after installing, try turning your smartphone or tablet off and then on again.
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
Downloading is quick and should take less than a minute.
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4G / LTE / 3G / GPRS traffic.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
The good old widgets are still available if you rather want to use them. They're named "OLD Data counter" in your list of widgets.
If you want to become a beta tester of Data counter widget and stay ahead of the rest, please check out https://plus.google.com/communities/115029169945937176952 :)
Known issue: There's a bug in Samsung Galaxy Note 3's latest firmware version that leads the device to not count Wi-Fi traffic.
**How to add widget
1.Long press the empty place on home screen
3.Click "Super Widget - Switch" to add.
**What should I do if I cannot uninstall the app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“
3. Unchecked permission of "Super Widget - Switch"
4. UNINSTALL the switch widget as normal
1.Wifi,MobileNetwork,GPS,Brightness,Bluetooth,Auto-sync,Airplane mode,Auto-rotate,Vibrate,Ringer,ScreenTimeOut,Lock screen
2.Ringer volume,notification volume & alarm volume
3.Toggle position customization
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
Camera access permission is required to open the flash in torch mode. Flashlight permission is not sufficient (fix that Google!!).
Wake lock permission is used to keep the screen on (dimmed) and CPU on (thus camera flash on) when the screen shuts. Some phones as HTC's completely shuts the camera hardware when phone is put to sleep so it might still not work for everyone.
Warning!! Be careful when using "Quick mode" as the widget might stop working (not turn on or off) on some devices like the Nexus 5. In this case you'll need to remove and readd the widget and leave Quick Mode off.
I couldn't test on many devices since I only have a Nexus 4, so if you encounter a bug please be nice and tell me and I'll do my best to fix it.
Button to donate inside the app if you wish to support me :)
**Android 5.0 Lollipop is mostly fixed. I have no way to set the priority, so this is the best it gets for now.
This is designed to match my Simple Call Forwarding widget as well as the Signals Widget.
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
HOW TO ADD: Long-press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Silent Mode Widget.
You can set: color and size of note, color and size of text, transparency, text alignment.
This application is not visible in applications list, but only in widgets list. Some devices need to be restarted to refresh widgets list.
Internet permission is used only to send crash/bug reports to developer.
The widget will show the name of your WiFi router (SSID) including the connection status of your WiFi and the link speed.
When the bottom edge colour of the widget shows:
RED - It means that your WiFi is switched OFF (WiFi mode disabled on your phone)
BLUE - It means that it's switched ON (this state could either mean "ON and connected" to a hotspot OR "ON and waiting" for a connection).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET:
To turn the WiFi on/off - Press on the circular section of the widget (on the LEFT half , where the signal strength graphic is shown)
To quickly navigate to the phone's WiFi menu (to see a list of WiFi hotspots) - Press anywhere on the text located on the RIGHT half.
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
HTC Desire S
Huawei MediaPad 10FHD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above, then please give us a chance to fix the issue first by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
Verizon Messages is the #1 Used application by sports fans during pro games (based on average screen time per user minute) Source: http://tinyurl.com/q4n7trz
Verizon Messages is recommended by ZDNet's as one of "10 Cool Android apps to start the year”
“Best of Show” at CTIA 2013 in Emerging Technology category
★NEW - eGifting (Eligibility requirements may apply)– Sending a gift is easier than ever – simply text to send a Starbucks eGift Card to say “Thanks”, “Happy Birthday” or “Let’s meet at Starbucks”.
★ NEW- Photo Editor and Collage Creator – Personalize and transform your photos and collages into beautiful or funny pictures using filters, wacky stickers and much more
★Personalize Your Conversations - Customize the background with your photos, built in themes, fonts, colors, signatures and even conversation tones.
★Wi-Fi Extended coverage – Send and receive messages over Extended Wi-Fi from your smartphone, iOS device, tablet, PC, Mac and web browser.
★Glympse™ your location – Glympse™ lets people You choose follow your location on a map. Perfect for finding each other in big places like concerts, amusement parks and shopping centers, meeting up, or letting people know you’re running late.
★Web Image Search – Easily search images on the web to send
★Smart Emoji – Express yourself through colorful Emoji’s by tapping on keywords when composing messages.
★Sent and Received Media -Easily find sent and received photos, videos, gift cards, links and attachments from all your conversations or specific conversations
★Integrated Messaging now available for Business customers
★Unavailable or Driving? Set an auto-reply message - Turn on Driving Mode to disable message notifications, send an auto-reply message and even let pre-selected contacts view your current location using Glympse
“Verizon Messages is intended only for users with Verizon Wireless phone service. To sync messages with a tablet or the web, you must use your Verizon Wireless phone number.”
Need Help? Visit our Support Pages at
Your download and use of the Verizon Messages App and Integrated Messaging Service will be billed according to your messaging and data plans.
★The same rate will be charged per message per recipient regardless of whether you send your message from your mobile phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or other device.
★ Group messages and messages with attachments will be charged at the MMS rate.
★ Data usage charges apply when using preview, location, and search functions, and for the synchronization of messages among your devices.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Securely back up your phone’s content (contacts, photos, videos, and more) to your own cloud account
• Easily transfer content stored on your previous phone to a new one
• Share select media content using your favorite native apps
• Sync the last 90 days of text and media messages on the first sync, and all new text messages thereafter
• Back up content from your PC or Mac’s hard drive to your Verizon Cloud account using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices.
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: Go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for most Verizon Wireless smartphones and tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list
Are you concerned about what your kids do on their phones all day? Are they texting and calling during school or late at night? Who are they texting and calling the most? What apps are they using? Take charge of your family with Verizon FamilyBase ® .
With Verizon FamilyBase, you can see how your kids are using their phones to help them learn responsible phone use.
☆ Easy to understand charts let you see when your kids use their phones most at a glance
☆ See who your kids communicate with—know their names, not just their numbers
☆ See what apps your kids use most and when they download new ones
☆ Remote control your kids’ phones—lock them on demand with a click
☆ Set FamilyBase to notify you—like when they add new contacts or text after bedtime
Plus you'll get access to your FamilyBase Dashboard in the FamilyBase app as well as My Verizon (familybase.vzw.com). You can also set usage controls:
☆ Schedule time restrictions to set limits for phone use during school hours or after bedtime
☆ Create always allowed and never allowed contacts
☆ Manage costs by setting limits on Data, Voice and Messaging usage
Your child can always dial 911 in case of emergency. Parents receive a free text alert when a line on their account calls 911.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a one month FREE trial. After the trial period, you will be billed $4.99 per account per month on your wireless phone bill.
You know what’s best for your kids. Help teach them responsible phone use with Verizon Family Base.
Use Verizon Content Transfer on your source (FROM) phone and download its companion Verizon Cloud app on your Verizon (TO) phone. The content is restored on the new phone in the same format.
Have a lot of content and not enough time to transfer … We have a solution designed just for you. You’ll be provided the total transfer time and have the option to transfer only the content that you need now. Pair the phones again and restart the process. Any content previously transferred will be skipped.
Switching between android phones, users can transfer contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, call logs and messages.
iPhone users can transfer contacts, photos and videos.
Usage of this application does not incur any mobile data charges. For additional information visit
BASIC FEATURES – FREE (data charges may apply)
★Antivirus protects your personal data, photos and contacts by detecting viruses and malware that can hide within apps, files, and SD cards. Powered by McAfee
★McAfee® SiteAdvisor® blocks risky sites when browsing the web so you can search, post, shop, and download securely
★Lock helps secure your device and content if you lose it, available at vzw.com/vsp
★Erase select data or revert to factory default settings available at vzw.com/vsp
VSP powered by McAfee’s Security solutions have won the Global Excellence Award from Info Security, being named an Approved Mobile Product by AV Comparatives, and achieved a perfect score from AV-Test four times in a row.
PREMIUM FEATURES – available to Total Mobile Protection (TMP) customers, learn more (Please visit- verizonwireless.com/tmp.)
★Fast access to Verizon Tech Coach to help with connecting to Wi-Fi, syncing with Bluetooth, transferring content, and more
★Recovery features can remotely locate a lost device, or sound an audible alarm if it’s nearby by logging into your Verizon account at vzw.com/vsp
★ Battery monitor estimates how much battery you have left, including time for specific activities like web browsing, games, and making a phone call
★Privacy scan protects your privacy by reporting how much personal info apps access and allowing you to remove them from your device.
Note: You may notice a subtle change in your battery life. This may be due to scanning files to ensure no new viruses have affected your device.
For additional information, and to learn more about features and access permissions, please visit Verizon Support &Protection FAQs
Verizon Support & Protection is available only on compatible devices. Device must be on and be within the Verizon Wireless National Enhanced Services Coverage Area for some features to function. Data usage applies for download and some feature usage of Verizon Support & Protection. Devices running an unauthorized or modified version of Android’s operating systems are not supported. McAfee, the McAfee logo, SiteAdvisor, McAfee Active Protection and McAfee Global Threat Intelligence are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
The Official Verizon IndyCar Series Mobile application powered by Verizon.
The INDYCAR 15 App has redefined how fans watch racing. With an array of features that take the fan experience to the next level, it is the pinnacle of mobile technology. Race fans are in the driver’s seat with INDYCAR 15, as they take control of the information by selecting their favorite driver or team. The app also offers live streaming in-car camera feeds and radio broadcast. Combined with extras like real-time leader boards with 2D marching ants and car telemetry, individual driver-pit crew communications, podcasts, driver Twitter feeds, news and alerts and track layouts, the INDYCAR 15 App has evolved to become essential to INDYCAR fans. Download now.
Exclusive Features to Verizon Wireless devices
• Interactive 3D Live View (Beta) with real-time leader board and car telemetry
• Enhanced real-time leader board with 2D marching ants and car telemetry
• Live in-car camera video streaming for select drivers during IndyCar races
• Live driver and pit crew transmissions audio streaming during IndyCar races
• Live INDYCAR radio broadcast audio streaming during all track activities
Features Available to All Carrier devices
• Real-time leader board
• Championship Points-As-They-Run leader board
• Podcasts (INDYCAR Radio, INDYCAR Media Release & Trackside)
•Optional on-device notification alerts when IndyCar race starts and ends and for breaking news
•Current track weather and forecast
• Favorite driver and team selection for quicker access to follow
• Exclusive VOD race highlights, crashes, driver interviews, INDYCAR 101 & technologies, historical race footage, and more
• Breaking news and photo galleries
• Standings, race results, schedule, and race extras such as high-resolution track map images and spotter guides
• Driver profiles and Racing team profiles
• INDYCAR social twitter feeds
• INDYCAR 101 and more
* PLEASE CHECK VERIZONWIRELESS.COM/INDYCAR FOR SUPPORTED DEVICES *
- Call your child
Call your child’s GizmoPal band at any time. You can also allow 3 more people to call your child’s GizmoPal band.
- Receive calls from your child
Your child will be able to call you using the GizmoPal band. You can also allow 1 more person to receive calls from your child’s GizmoPal band.
- Find your child
You can check the location of your child’s GizmoPal band with one tap anytime, from anywhere you are. You can also schedule a time for GizmoPal to automatically check your child’s locations.
- Keep your child’s information safe
You can protect this app by adding a PIN. Even if your phone is lost or stolen, your child’s information will remain protected.
- Manage your child’s GizmoPal band
You can use the app to change the fun sounds, set who can call or be called by the band, check the band battery status and more. You can even manage multiple bands.
Download this app and follow the on screen instructions to get started!
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Securely back up your tablet’s content (contacts, photos, videos and more) to your own cloud account
• Access your content when you need it, even on the go, from any compatible device, such as your tablet, smartphone, or computer
• Share select media content using your favorite native apps
• Back up content from your PC or Mac’s hard drive to your Verizon Cloud account using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for most Verizon Wireless tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list
This is the COMPANION application for Verizon FamilyBase which will give you more features for your kid's compatible phone.
If you haven't already subscribed to Verizon FamilyBase you will need to visit http://familybase.vzw.com to subscribe before continuing.
Once subscribed, from your FamilyBase activity page, you'll have an option to choose "Get Companion App" which will send a text message to your kid's compatible phone with a link to download this app.
With your kid's phone in hand:
☆Step 1 Tap the link from the text message received on your kid's phone or find this app in Google Play (FamilyBase Companion)
☆ Step 2 Tap the download button and follow the instructions that appear on your kid's phone screen
☆Step 3 After the app has downloaded choose OPEN to open the application and you're all set!
Within the next 15 minutes you'll start receiving additional insights about your kid's phone use in your FamilyBase Activity pages in My Verizon and your compatible handset.
And don't worry if the Companion app is removed from your kid's phone, rest assured, you'll be notified.
☆ Don’t worry! FamilyBase does not let your parents "spy" on you or read your texts!
How does Sideshare help?
- New! Collaborate with Whiteboard from the call screen – “design a new backyard with a client”, “discuss a math problem”, “jot on a photo for fun with a friend”, or “brainstorm a business idea with a colleague.”
*Quick and Simple: During a call, create a new whiteboard in a couple of seconds with a single click
*No Setup: Your friend/customer will get a SMS with a link to click on to open up the browser. If the user has Sideshare, they can open it directly from Sideshare
*Works Everywhere: The whiteboard link can be opened in newer Safari, IE, Chrome browsers on PC/MAC, Android, iphone and ipad. An active data connection will be needed
*Range of Tools: Pens with different color and size, eraser, load/take pictures from the phone are available. Laser pointer to get your friend/client’s attention to where you are pointing to is an added tool. We are continuing to add more useful features
*After Call: Whiteboard session will only expire 24 hours after it starts, you will have plenty of time to continue where you left off
*Easy Share: Save your work as an image in your phone’s gallery anytime and share with your favorite applications later (email, Facebook, messaging apps etc.)
- Send photos from your gallery or take a picture and share: “Did you see my new shirt?”
- Send a quick text from the call screen: “What’s the PIN again?”
- Share contact information from your address book: “Do you have John’s phone number?”
- Quickly show your location: “I’m already at the coffee shop.”
- Launch your calendar, browser or other apps of your choosing right from the call screen: “Let me check my schedule.”
- Add notes before, during, or after any call: “Appointment with Brian at 10.”
- Add Emoji to your messages
- Easily access contact list, call history, messages, and notes for your most frequent contacts from the app
- Make calls, send messages, and add notes right from your contact list
- Uses standard SMS/MMS to reach any mobile number
Messaging charges may apply per your price plan.
Premium Navigation with Real–Time Traffic
Get where you need to be. VZ Navigator tells you where you are, what's nearby, and provides spoken turn-by-turn directions to get you to your destination on time.
Find what you need. With VZ Navigator, easily find everything near you (like restaurants & gas stations) to get there faster.
• Navigation trusted by millions
• Beat the gridlock with our Real-time Traffic
• Turn-by-turn spoken directions with street names
• Advanced 3D navigation instructions that use road features and landmarks such as traffic lights and number of streets
• See which lane(s) to take for highway maneuvers and exits, complex street turns and intersections
• Stay informed about upcoming junctions, lane changes and exits with highway signs and freeway views
• Drive safely, VZ Navigator alerts you around school zones and warns you when you speed
• Automatically get a new route when you miss a turn
• Virtual city driving with detailed 3D buildings** and landmarks
Learn more at http://vzw.com/navigator
This download includes a free version with maps, directions, and local traffic.
VZ Navigator Maps – Local search for millions of businesses, ATMs, restaurants, movie and event listings, gas prices and weather conditions. Maps are updated often with real-time traffic incidents. Plan your route and see detailed driving directions.
Try VZ Navigator FREE* for 30-Days and then pay only $4.99/month thereafter, or use it when you need it for just $0.99 for 24hrs of use.
*Offer valid for new VZ Navigator subscribers. Limited-time offer. Customer will automatically continue with the $4.99 monthly subscription after the 30-day trial period ends. Unsubscribe anytime using the “My Account” menu option in the app or by calling 1.800.922.0204 within 30 days of downloading the app to avoid being charged.
**Enhanced 3D capabilities available in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Houston, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Paul, and Washington D.C.
Tags: maps, navigation, local, traffic, vz nav, navigator, share, gps, places, restaurants, events, explore, vznav
• Create, view, and update trouble tickets
• View your managed network services inventory
• Track order status milestones
• Create and view bill inquiries
• View wireless usage
• Suspend and resume a wireless number
• Reset wireless voicemail password
• Change wireless user information and billing address
Please Note: Access to online functions will vary based on your assigned user role and customer type. Accessing Verizon Enterprise Center from a mobile device or tablet will not provide the same options as the desktop version.