Over 6 Million users have saved precious time, provided better care to callers, and more efficiently managed their calls with YouMail Visual Voicemail Service. YouMail allows you to Read Voicemails, Route Calls, Block Unwanted Callers and much more!
Try YouMail’s Award Winning Service Today!
☆Laptop Editors’ Choice
☆Red Herring Winner
☆AO250 Global Winner
☆Stevie Awards - People’s Choice – Favorite New Products
YouMail Free Features:
►Check Voicemail on your Android phone, Tablet or desktop computer
►Smart Greeting: Voicemail greeting will address callers by name followed by your name
►Call Blocking: Block Calls from unwanted callers
►Basic Caller ID: See numbers that called or left messages
►Share, Forward, and Reply Voicemail (Email, Facebook, Twitter)
YouMail Premium - Includes all Free features plus:
►Voice to Text: Read Your Voicemails - YouMail transcribes your voicemails with automated Voice-to-Text
►Visual Caller ID: Upload contact pics or synch with Facebook to see who’s calling
►Dedicated Voicemail Number: Voicemail number separate from your phone number
►Unmask Blocked Callers: See those pesky callers who block or mask their numbers
►Privacy Guard: Block Unknown and Blocked callers
YouMail Business - Includes all Free & Premium features plus:
►Smart Business Greeting: Voicemail addresses callers name and states your business
►Live-Connect: Call Routing menu presented to caller with extensions
►Auto-Reply: Auto-respond to missed calls via Text message
►Auto-Forward: Auto-forward messages to other recipients
►Support: Premium support via email and phone
►Add-on Available: Human-edited Voice-to-Text: Transcribed messages are edited by real assistants to deliver a consistently high quality, even with accents and background noise
More About YouMail
YouMail is a simple to use communication platform that works with your existing cell phone number or landline number, to enable you to better manage your calls. YouMail has answered nearly 5 billion calls and saved users over 7 million minutes of time they would have spent listening to their voicemail messages. Voicemail Transcription, Auto-Reply, Call Routing, Call Blocking & Forward Voicemail features will help you manage calls and voicemails smarter. Upgrade your Android’s voicemail to YouMail’s rich visual voicemail features designed to free up your time, so you can focus on the more import things in life.
➠YouMail is not compatible with prepaid plans. YouMail is compatible with most all-major US carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon Wireless.
Details on Privacy & Communication Features:
►Smart Business Greeting*: Voicemail Greeting addresses caller by name, your name and, your business name
►Automated Voice To Text will transcribe all your voicemail, allow you to read voicemail and send a copy to your email.
►Inbox - Store 100-10,000 messages. Inbox size is dependent upon which version of YouMail you are subscribed to.
►Call Routing - Live-Connect gives you the ability to give callers extensions when you are unable answer their call. It's like a simple auto-attendant.
►Auto-Reply - Automatically respond to callers if you can’t answer the phone. YouMail will send your caller a text, letting the know you received their message and that you will get back to them as soon as you can.
►Caller ID lets you know who is calling. Upgrade to Premium or Business to get more caller info with Visual Caller ID.
►Call Block will block telemarketers and blacklist numbers you no longer want to hear from and play a disconnect tone to callers before they are hung up on.
►Privacy Guard stops UNKNOWN or BLOCKED numbers from leaving you a voicemail, until they reveal their phone number to you.
Read voicemail for a small monthly fee (OPTIONAL).
Respond to voicemail with a Voice Instant Message (VIM).
Setup caller specific greetings, Scheduled greetings (time/date based)
Take faxes on your voicemail or purchase a dedicated number for fax and voicemail so you don't have to give out your private number!
PhoneFusion ONE customers can send a fax from their Android device. Images and various document types supported.
Get emails of your voicemails and faxes or notifications of missed calls when your phone never even rings due to a phone, signal, carrier or battery issue...
Forward, save or share your messages.
Block unwanted callers from leaving you messages or keep your phone from ringing.
You can add other numbers and forward your missed calls to one place and get a unified voicemail box!
Offers seamless integration for PhoneFusion One customers for inbound/outbound calls, texts, account management, reporting and faxes. http://www.phonefusionone.com for more info.
Now includes a Voice activated dialer!
For help please visit our forum or support site or press menu-help-HELP REQUEST in the app.
We REPLACE carrier voicemail with a more feature rich version on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and Solavei as well as others in the US and UK. Messages left on other services will still be accessible via those services but not via our Visual Voicemail app.
Requires missed/unanswered calls to be forwarded to PhoneFusion so we can take your voicemails and faxes.
Visual Voicemail is defined as managing your messages Visually. Transcription is available as an OPTIONAL PAID service that enhances the FREE portion of the service. It is not required to use the free Visual Voicemail app.
Sorry, doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile (it may work if your plan has forwarding), and most MetroPCS and Cricket users (It works for some of those with better plans). Those are CARRIER/PLAN restrictions because they do not allow forwarding..
To send a fax you need a PhoneFusion ONE number.
A PhoneFusion ONE number is a Unified Communications number where you can call multiple phones, transfer calls, record calls, conference, send/receive faxes, text and screen your calls. Never give out your private direct number to anyone again! You can get local or Toll-Free numbers or bring your own number in. This is an OPTIONAL PAID service.
Visual Voicemail Plus is a free subset of our paid PhoneFusion ONE service.
- No Ads
- Manage all messages on your mobile device
- Easy interface with great functionality
- Show and play voicemails right in your phone's call log (if your phone supports it)
- View Youmail call history (even if the caller didn't leave a message)
- Sync contacts with the YouMail server
- Set custom greetings for individual contacts
- Block unwanted callers from calling your phone or leaving messages
- Full Bluetooth headset support (Mono and Stereo) on Android OS 2.2 and higher
- AVRCP support to allow playback control over Bluetooth
- Unique Call & Delete feature (by swiping the Call buton into the Delete button)
- Swipe messages off the screen to delete them
- Switch between folders & move messages to any folder
- Display contact pictures next to their messages
- Share your voice messsages via email, SMS, or other messaging services
- Create calendar appointments with callers directly from the app
- Select multiple messages to be deleted, moved to other folders, or marked as read or unread
- Includes multiple homescreen widgets to display unheard message count, force a refresh, and get message previews
- Record, upload, and manage greetings
- Get message transcripts (paid service that can be purchased on the YouMail website)
- Perform reverse phone number look-ups
- Search messages by name, phone number, or transcript contents
- If you have multiple phone numbers forwarded to the same YouMail inbox, there is an option to color-code each incoming number
If you encounter any problems or would like to request a feature, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't just leave feedback, because there is no way for us to help you if you do that.
***To use the You Mail voicemail system, you will need to enable Conditional Call Forwarding on your phone, so that the incoming calls can be directed to the You Mail system instead of your regular voicemail. Most US Carriers supported, but it doesn't work with most flex/pre-pay accounts.
*** Because Better YouMail is a 3rd-party interface for the You Mail service, we do not have any control over any serivce interruptions due to You Mail server issues.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
*** Free Missed Call Alerts - Know Who Called!
*** Free Unlimited Voicemail
*** Free Texting, Pictures And Voice Notes To Friends
*** Multi-Device Support
*** Multi-SIM Support
Voicemail and Missed Call Supported In:
4. DRC (Tigo)
6. Ghana (Airtel, GLO, Tigo, Vodafone)
9. Nigeria (Airtel, Etisalat, GLO, Visafone)
10. Rwanda (MTN)
13. South Africa
14. Uganda (UTL, Warid)
-- Free Texting, Pictures and Voice Notes To Friends
-- View Voicemail Sent Out To Friends
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com
To determine if you are able to use this app, see compatibility information below.
MobileNation Visual Voicemail allows you to view and manage your Voicemail messages directly from your Android smartphone. You will be able to see a list of the messages on your phone, and select, in any order you choose, which ones you wish to play, call back, forward or delete. You can quickly get to the most important messages first, or delete unwanted messages without even listening to them.
This app will allow you to manage various Voicemail functions, including:
• View a list of your Voicemail messages.
• Play messages in any order you choose.
• Pause, rewind and fast-forward messages while playing.
• Reply to Voicemail messages by a call back or text message.
• Add to and update your contacts from app
• Forward Voicemail messages via email.
• Manage greetings directly on your device.
• Change your Voicemail password.
Compatibility: This application is only available to MobileNation members who have purchased Android Visual Voicemail $2 monthly service. If you are not subscribed to MobileNation Visual Voicemail, you can do so by first downloading the app to your MobileNation Android phone and then simply see a store or call member support by dialing 611 from your MobileNation phone to have it activated.
**Warning: When you upgrade from Basic Voicemail to Visual Voicemail, you will lose all previously saved messages.
Key App Features:
• Review messages in any order
• Read text transcriptions of your messages by turning on voicemail to text setting (no monthly fee*)
• Reply to messages by initiating a return call or sending a text message
• Save messages in the app or export to your smartphone’s memory or memory card
• Change your voicemail greeting and password
You MUST have a supported Android smartphone. Check here for list: http://att.com/vvmapp
You MUST have an AT&T Mobile Share or data plan that includes Visual Voicemail. If Visual Voicemail is not included on your Plan, you will not be able to successfully set up and use this app. If you encounter setup problems call 611 to confirm you have the right plan.
Note: A cellular data connection is required; AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi only connection. Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. *Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
Visual Voicemail lets you:
• View a list of your voicemail messages on your phone’s screen
• Play, delete, or save messages in any order you choose
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by return call, text message, or email
• Easily change your recorded greeting
• Save important messages to your phone or memory card.
Important to know: Receiving voicemail on the Visual Voicemail app will not count against your high-speed data quota. Downloading this app and responding to voicemails using email will count against your high-speed data quota.
Je ontvangt al je voicemails netjes in een overzicht in de App dus je hoeft niet meer te bellen naar het voicemail menu, maar je scrollt gemakkelijk door al je voicemails en je kiest zelf welke voicemails je afspeelt.
Daarnaast kun je voor iedereen in je contactenlijst een eigen persoonlijke begroeting opnemen.
Zo kun je bijvoorbeeld je vrienden voor de gek houden of iets leuks inspreken voor je schatje.
En het kost je geen geld meer. Afspelen van je berichten kost je namelijk geen belminuten, en ook de MB’s die je besteedt, zijn gratis.
- Ontvang al je voicemails in een handig overzicht
- Speel snel, makkelijk en gratis de voicemail af die jij wil horen
- Spreek een begroeting in per contact
Wat heb je ervoor nodig;
- Hi Abonnement
- Mijn Hi account
Hi Voicemail App is in Beta, dus laat je feedback weten via de feedback optie in de App zodat we verbeteringen snel kunnen doorvoeren.
Cellcom Visual Voicemail allows you to view and manage your voicemail messages directly from your Android smartphone. You will be able to see a list of the messages on your phone, and select, in any order you choose, which ones you wish to play, call back, forward or delete. You can quickly get to the most important messages first, or delete unwanted messages without even listening to them.
This app will allow you to manage various voicemail functions, including:
• View a list of your voicemail messages.
• Play messages in any order you choose.
• Pause, rewind and fast-forward messages while playing.
• Reply to voicemail messages by a call back or text message.
• Forward voicemail messages via email.
• Manage greetings directly on your device.
• Change your voicemail password.
Compatibility: This application is only available to Cellcom customers who have received the latest upgrade to Cellcom’s voicemail product. You’ll know if you have received the upgrade by identifying what number you use to delete voicemail messages. If you use the #7 key, you are using the latest voicemail product and are able to use the Cellcom Visual Voicemail app. If you press the #3 key to delete messages you have not yet been upgraded and will be unable to use the Cellcom Visual Voicemail app . Please call Cellcom Customer Care at 800-236-0055 to upgrade to the latest voicemail product and be able to use the Cellcom Visual Voicemail app. **Warning: When you upgrade voicemail you will lose all voicemail messages.
Open Mobile Visual Voicemail is a smart device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) application that presents subscribers a visual list of the messages in their voice mailbox on their mobile device, and allows them to select and play a message with just one click. Subscribers can also delete messages, return a call, and update their personal greeting using the Visual Voicemail client. Some of the advanced features of the Open Mobile Visual Voicemail include replying via SMS, forward voicemail to email, and managing user’s greetings. With Open Mobile Visual Voicemail, end-users can access their messages using the visual interfaces they have grown to love on their smart devices.
*AS SEEN ON* Mobile Industry Review, Business Week, CNET, TechCrunch, The Telegraph, The Guardian and The Independent
TAP 100 Greatest Apps, Global Telecoms Business, The Meffys, Red Herring Europe 100 and Global 200 Finalist and Tech Media Invest 100
*READ and SEARCH your VOICEMAIL*
WIth our Scribe™ products your voicemails are automatically transcribed to text allowing you to read and search them
*ENTERPRISE VOICEMAIL SHARING*
With our Share feature you can send important messages throughout your business via email and Box
*REMEMBER EVERYTHING and VOICEMAILS*
With our Evernote integration you can now remember voicemails too
*VOICEMAIL in the CLOUD*
HulloMail is more than an app, it's Visual Voicemail in the Cloud. You can also check and reply to voicemails, including missed calls, on your computer
*With the PAID app you get a 1 Year PREMIUM Subscription, which gives you:*
-Save at least 65% on Scribe™ GTG 50 and unlock access to Scribe GTG™ Unlimited products
-Copy to Email - Automatically send every voicemail to your email
-Individual Greetings - Greet each contact with a personalised recording
-Share to Evernote™ - Share messages to Evernote directly from the app
-Share via Email - Share messages via email directly from the app
-Quick Reply Options - Reply by email and SMS from within the app
-Access Control - Anti-hacking measures to secure your voicemails
-Longer Voicemails - Up to 5 minutes in length
PLUS, all these features:
-View, play and manage your voicemails in the app
-Receive alerts of missed calls when your phone is off or no network coverage via Push Notification
-Send a copy of a voicemail to your email
-Record a short voice message, a 'Hullo', to send to friends, family, yourself as a memo or as a reply to a voicemail
-Purchase Scribe™ products that allow you to read and Get The Gist™ of the message before you listen!
-Purchase Subscription Options
*With a BUSINESS Subscription*
-Includes all features
-Unlimited cloud storage for your messages
-Search messages by caller or what they said
-All voicemails are transcribed using a fully automated Scribe™ product designed to produce longer Get The Gist™ transcripts
--Box™ support for enterprise message sharing
Business Subscription options:
Monthly for £3.99 / $5.99 / €4.99
Annually for £39.99 / $59.99 / €44.99
*SUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Three, Orange, Vodafone and Vodafone One Net, O2, T-Mobile, Everything Everywhere, Talk Mobile, GiffGaff and O2 Simplicity
USA: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Cingular, Cellcom and Centennial Wireless
IRELAND: Three, O2, Vodafone and Tesco Mobile
PAYG is supported ONLY on these networks
UK: Three, GiffGaff and Talk Mobile
IRELAND: Tesco Mobile
*UNSUPPORTED CARRIERS & NETWORKS*
UK: Virgin Mobile and Tesco Mobile
USA: Boost Mobile
*IMPORTANT TO NOTE*
-HulloMail is a replacement voicemail service
-In order to use HulloMail you need to sign up and create an account
-Your carrier must support Call Forwarding for HulloMail to work. Please contact your carrier if you are experiencing problems
-Your carrier may charge you if you exceed your monthly call minute allowance or if you are roaming
-Being an automated process Get The Gist™ may not be 100% accurate and may also introduce a slight delay to the delivery of the voicemail
Voice Mail users: Please note - Some carriers have moved away from the normal voice mail alert system to use proprietary notification methods (GSM vs IP based). If VMMonitor is not detecting pending voice mails and you are running Android 4.3+, use the "Trigger from Not. Bar Icon" feature. This feature allows you to trigger a repeating notification when an application pops an icon to the notification bar. The setup has selections for ATT Visual Voice mail, Google Voice, and Sprint Visual Voice Mail. In addition, VMMonitor will read up to 9 of the current notifications in the notification bar so you can select your specific app that you want to trigger a repeating notification. Please note this feature ONLY works for Android V4.3 or higher.
Lost your phone? You can set a remote alarm trigger that is activated by sending your phone a user-defined SMS Text message. When the alarm is activated, the phone overrides any silent or vibrate-only mode and sounds a loud siren that can help you locate a lost phone. After the initial trigger, the alarm will resound at every scan cycle. Never lose your phone again!
THERE ARE NO ADS IN THIS APP and it's FREE! (thus we have no income from this app!). We continue to support and enhance this app because we love writing great apps. We will attempt to support the app as much as possible, though responses may not be timely. If you like the app, please leave your comments on the Marketplace. For any support issues, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond when we can.
A testimonial from a satisfied VMMonitor user:
"The day I got my first smart phone, I tried to set up repetitive audio alerts. I couldn't believe they weren't even available. So I went to the Play store to see what was out there. I tried several that had visual alerts, but that doesn't help when my phone is in my pocket. The ones I found with audio alters just didn't work. Messages were left, but the apps didn't alert me. I can’t operate my business without dependability. So I continued my hunt and finally found one that works EVERY TIME. It is Voice Mail Monitor. It provides full control over the timing and frequency, mutes when I go into meetings, and has some additional bonus features. But the most impressive thing is that I never miss a voice mail, and that means more money in my pocket faster. Thanks to Steep Canyon Software for this most effective business tool. Steve Divnick, www.divnick.com"
● Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and switch easily between message types.
● Include all your friends with group chats for up to 100 people.
● Say more with photos, maps, emoji, stickers and animated GIFs.
● Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
● Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS and voicemail integration.
● Keep in touch with friends across Android, iOS and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
● Message friends any time, even if they're offline.
Notes: Mobile operator and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged. View our calling rates at https://www.google.com/hangouts/rates
Verizon Messages is the #1 Used application by sports fans during pro games (based on average screen time per user minute) Source: http://tinyurl.com/q4n7trz
Verizon Messages is recommended by ZDNet's as one of "10 Cool Android apps to start the year”
“Best of Show” at CTIA 2013 in Emerging Technology category
★NEW - eGifting (Eligibility requirements may apply)– Sending a gift is easier than ever – simply text to send a Starbucks eGift Card to say “Thanks”, “Happy Birthday” or “Let’s meet at Starbucks”.
★ NEW- Photo Editor and Collage Creator – Personalize and transform your photos and collages into beautiful or funny pictures using filters, wacky stickers and much more
★Personalize Your Conversations - Customize the background with your photos, built in themes, fonts, colors, signatures and even conversation tones.
★Wi-Fi Extended coverage – Send and receive messages over Extended Wi-Fi from your smartphone, iOS device, tablet, PC, Mac and web browser.
★Glympse™ your location – Glympse™ lets people You choose follow your location on a map. Perfect for finding each other in big places like concerts, amusement parks and shopping centers, meeting up, or letting people know you’re running late.
★Web Image Search – Easily search images on the web to send
★Smart Emoji – Express yourself through colorful Emoji’s by tapping on keywords when composing messages.
★Sent and Received Media -Easily find sent and received photos, videos, gift cards, links and attachments from all your conversations or specific conversations
★Integrated Messaging now available for Business customers
★Unavailable or Driving? Set an auto-reply message - Turn on Driving Mode to disable message notifications, send an auto-reply message and even let pre-selected contacts view your current location using Glympse
“Verizon Messages is intended only for users with Verizon Wireless phone service. To sync messages with a tablet or the web, you must use your Verizon Wireless phone number.”
Need Help? Visit our Support Pages at
Your download and use of the Verizon Messages App and Integrated Messaging Service will be billed according to your messaging and data plans.
★The same rate will be charged per message per recipient regardless of whether you send your message from your mobile phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or other device.
★ Group messages and messages with attachments will be charged at the MMS rate.
★ Data usage charges apply when using preview, location, and search functions, and for the synchronization of messages among your devices.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Securely back up your phone’s content (contacts, photos, videos, and more) to your own cloud account
• Easily transfer content stored on your previous phone to a new one
• Share select media content using your favorite native apps
• Sync the last 90 days of text and media messages on the first sync, and all new text messages thereafter
• Back up content from your PC or Mac’s hard drive to your Verizon Cloud account using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices.
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: Go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for most Verizon Wireless smartphones and tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list
Use Verizon Content Transfer on your source (FROM) phone and download its companion Verizon Cloud app on your Verizon (TO) phone. The content is restored on the new phone in the same format.
Have a lot of content and not enough time to transfer … We have a solution designed just for you. You’ll be provided the total transfer time and have the option to transfer only the content that you need now. Pair the phones again and restart the process. Any content previously transferred will be skipped.
Switching between android phones, users can transfer contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, call logs and messages.
iPhone users can transfer contacts, photos and videos.
Usage of this application does not incur any mobile data charges. For additional information visit
Are you concerned about what your kids do on their phones all day? Are they texting and calling during school or late at night? Who are they texting and calling the most? What apps are they using? Take charge of your family with Verizon FamilyBase ® .
With Verizon FamilyBase, you can see how your kids are using their phones to help them learn responsible phone use.
☆ Easy to understand charts let you see when your kids use their phones most at a glance
☆ See who your kids communicate with—know their names, not just their numbers
☆ See what apps your kids use most and when they download new ones
☆ Remote control your kids’ phones—lock them on demand with a click
☆ Set FamilyBase to notify you—like when they add new contacts or text after bedtime
Plus you'll get access to your FamilyBase Dashboard in the FamilyBase app as well as My Verizon (familybase.vzw.com). You can also set usage controls:
☆ Schedule time restrictions to set limits for phone use during school hours or after bedtime
☆ Create always allowed and never allowed contacts
☆ Manage costs by setting limits on Data, Voice and Messaging usage
Your child can always dial 911 in case of emergency. Parents receive a free text alert when a line on their account calls 911.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a one month FREE trial. After the trial period, you will be billed $4.99 per account per month on your wireless phone bill.
You know what’s best for your kids. Help teach them responsible phone use with Verizon Family Base.
BASIC FEATURES – FREE (data charges may apply)
• Antivirus protects your personal data, photos and contacts by detecting viruses and malware that can hide within apps, files, and SD cards. Powered by McAfee
• McAfee® SiteAdvisor® blocks risky sites when browsing the web so you can search, post, shop, and download securely
• Lock helps secure your device and content if you lose it, available at vzw.com/vsp
• Erase select data or revert to factory default settings available at vzw.com/vsp
PREMIUM FEATURES – available to Total Mobile Protection (TMP) customers, learn more (Please visit- verizonwireless.com/tmp.)
• Fast access to Verizon Tech Coach to help with connecting to Wi-Fi, syncing with Bluetooth, transferring content, and more
• Wi-Fi Protection alerts you when connecting to unsecure networks, allowing you to trust the ones you know, and block others
• Recovery features can remotely locate a lost device, or sound an audible alarm if it’s nearby by logging into your Verizon account at vzw.com/vsp
• Battery monitor estimates how much battery you have left, including time for specific activities like web browsing, games, and making a phone call
• Privacy scan protects your privacy by reporting how much personal info apps access and allowing you to remove them from your device.
Note: You may notice a subtle change in your battery life. This may be due to scanning files to ensure no new viruses have affected your device.
For additional information, and to learn more about features and access permissions, please visit Verizon Support &Protection FAQs
Verizon Support & Protection is available only on compatible devices. Device must be on and be within the Verizon Wireless National Enhanced Services Coverage Area for some features to function. Data usage applies for download and some feature usage of Verizon Support & Protection. Devices running an unauthorized or modified version of Android’s operating systems are not supported. McAfee, the McAfee logo, SiteAdvisor, McAfee Active Protection and McAfee Global Threat Intelligence are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Securely back up your tablet’s content (contacts, photos, videos and more) to your own cloud account
• Access your content when you need it, even on the go, from any compatible device, such as your tablet, smartphone, or computer
• Share select media content using your favorite native apps
• Back up content from your PC or Mac’s hard drive to your Verizon Cloud account using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for most Verizon Wireless tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list
- Call your child
Call your child’s GizmoPal band at any time. You can also allow 3 more people to call your child’s GizmoPal band.
- Receive calls from your child
Your child will be able to call you using the GizmoPal band. You can also allow 1 more person to receive calls from your child’s GizmoPal band.
- Find your child
You can check the location of your child’s GizmoPal band with one tap anytime, from anywhere you are. You can also schedule a time for GizmoPal to automatically check your child’s locations.
- Keep your child’s information safe
You can protect this app by adding a PIN. Even if your phone is lost or stolen, your child’s information will remain protected.
- Manage your child’s GizmoPal band
You can use the app to change the fun sounds, set who can call or be called by the band, check the band battery status and more. You can even manage multiple bands.
Download this app and follow the on screen instructions to get started!
This is the COMPANION application for Verizon FamilyBase which will give you more features for your kid's compatible phone.
If you haven't already subscribed to Verizon FamilyBase you will need to visit http://familybase.vzw.com to subscribe before continuing.
Once subscribed, from your FamilyBase activity page, you'll have an option to choose "Get Companion App" which will send a text message to your kid's compatible phone with a link to download this app.
With your kid's phone in hand:
☆Step 1 Tap the link from the text message received on your kid's phone or find this app in Google Play (FamilyBase Companion)
☆ Step 2 Tap the download button and follow the instructions that appear on your kid's phone screen
☆Step 3 After the app has downloaded choose OPEN to open the application and you're all set!
Within the next 15 minutes you'll start receiving additional insights about your kid's phone use in your FamilyBase Activity pages in My Verizon and your compatible handset.
And don't worry if the Companion app is removed from your kid's phone, rest assured, you'll be notified.
☆ Don’t worry! FamilyBase does not let your parents "spy" on you or read your texts!
How does Sideshare help?
- New! Collaborate with Whiteboard from the call screen – “design a new backyard with a client”, “discuss a math problem”, “jot on a photo for fun with a friend”, or “brainstorm a business idea with a colleague.”
*Quick and Simple: During a call, create a new whiteboard in a couple of seconds with a single click
*No Setup: Your friend/customer will get a SMS with a link to click on to open up the browser. If the user has Sideshare, they can open it directly from Sideshare
*Works Everywhere: The whiteboard link can be opened in newer Safari, IE, Chrome browsers on PC/MAC, Android, iphone and ipad. An active data connection will be needed
*Range of Tools: Pens with different color and size, eraser, load/take pictures from the phone are available. Laser pointer to get your friend/client’s attention to where you are pointing to is an added tool. We are continuing to add more useful features
*After Call: Whiteboard session will only expire 24 hours after it starts, you will have plenty of time to continue where you left off
*Easy Share: Save your work as an image in your phone’s gallery anytime and share with your favorite applications later (email, Facebook, messaging apps etc.)
- Send photos from your gallery or take a picture and share: “Did you see my new shirt?”
- Send a quick text from the call screen: “What’s the PIN again?”
- Share contact information from your address book: “Do you have John’s phone number?”
- Quickly show your location: “I’m already at the coffee shop.”
- Launch your calendar, browser or other apps of your choosing right from the call screen: “Let me check my schedule.”
- Add notes before, during, or after any call: “Appointment with Brian at 10.”
- Add Emoji to your messages
- Easily access contact list, call history, messages, and notes for your most frequent contacts from the app
- Make calls, send messages, and add notes right from your contact list
- Uses standard SMS/MMS to reach any mobile number
Messaging charges may apply per your price plan.
Premium Navigation with Real–Time Traffic
Get where you need to be. VZ Navigator tells you where you are, what's nearby, and provides spoken turn-by-turn directions to get you to your destination on time.
Find what you need. With VZ Navigator, easily find everything near you (like restaurants & gas stations) to get there faster.
• Navigation trusted by millions
• Beat the gridlock with our Real-time Traffic
• Turn-by-turn spoken directions with street names
• Advanced 3D navigation instructions that use road features and landmarks such as traffic lights and number of streets
• See which lane(s) to take for highway maneuvers and exits, complex street turns and intersections
• Stay informed about upcoming junctions, lane changes and exits with highway signs and freeway views
• Drive safely, VZ Navigator alerts you around school zones and warns you when you speed
• Automatically get a new route when you miss a turn
• Virtual city driving with detailed 3D buildings** and landmarks
Learn more at http://vzw.com/navigator
This download includes a free version with maps, directions, and local traffic.
VZ Navigator Maps – Local search for millions of businesses, ATMs, restaurants, movie and event listings, gas prices and weather conditions. Maps are updated often with real-time traffic incidents. Plan your route and see detailed driving directions.
Try VZ Navigator FREE* for 30-Days and then pay only $4.99/month thereafter, or use it when you need it for just $0.99 for 24hrs of use.
*Offer valid for new VZ Navigator subscribers. Limited-time offer. Customer will automatically continue with the $4.99 monthly subscription after the 30-day trial period ends. Unsubscribe anytime using the “My Account” menu option in the app or by calling 1.800.922.0204 within 30 days of downloading the app to avoid being charged.
**Enhanced 3D capabilities available in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Houston, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Paul, and Washington D.C.
Tags: maps, navigation, local, traffic, vz nav, navigator, share, gps, places, restaurants, events, explore, vznav
The Official Verizon IndyCar Series Mobile application powered by Verizon.
The INDYCAR 15 App has redefined how fans watch racing. With an array of features that take the fan experience to the next level, it is the pinnacle of mobile technology. Race fans are in the driver’s seat with INDYCAR 15, as they take control of the information by selecting their favorite driver or team. The app also offers live streaming in-car camera feeds and radio broadcast. Combined with extras like real-time leader boards with 2D marching ants and car telemetry, individual driver-pit crew communications, podcasts, driver Twitter feeds, news and alerts and track layouts, the INDYCAR 15 App has evolved to become essential to INDYCAR fans. Download now.
Exclusive Features to Verizon Wireless customers
• Enhanced real-time leader board with 2D marching ants and car telemetry
• Live in-car camera video streaming for select drivers during IndyCar races
• Live driver and pit crew transmissions audio streaming during IndyCar races
• Live INDYCAR radio broadcast audio streaming during all track activities
• Optional SMS/MMS alerts for exclusive events and updates
Features Available to All Carrier Customers
• Real-time leader board with running order
• Championship Points-As-They-Run leader board
• Race Guide - Don't miss a moment of each race weekend with Race Guide. Get your ultimate fan guide to each weekend's events and stay up-to-speed with all things IndyCar.
•Optional on-device notification alerts when IndyCar race starts and ends and for breaking news
•Current track weather and forecast
• Favorite driver and team selection for quicker access to follow
• Exclusive VOD race highlights, crashes, driver interviews, INDYCAR 101 & technologies, historical race footage, and more
• Breaking news and photo galleries
• Standings, race results, schedule, and race extras such as high-resolution track map images and spotter guides
• Driver profiles and Racing team profiles
• INDYCAR related social twitter feeds
• INDYCAR 101 and more
* PLEASE CHECK VERIZONWIRELESS.COM/INDYCAR FOR SUPPORTED DEVICES *
• Create, view, and update trouble tickets
• View your managed network services inventory
• Track order status milestones
• Create and view bill inquiries
• View wireless usage
• Suspend and resume a wireless number
• Reset wireless voicemail password
• Change wireless user information and billing address
Please Note: Access to online functions will vary based on your assigned user role and customer type. Accessing Verizon Enterprise Center from a mobile device or tablet will not provide the same options as the desktop version.
My InfoZone widget features:
• Tips to help you get more out of your smartphone or tablet
• Quick and easy access to your
- Account information in My Verizon Mobile
- Battery status and information on what's using your battery
- Amount of available storage and storage settings
• Support information for your smartphone or tablet
To add the widget to your Home screen:
1) Install the widget from the Play Store.
2) Go to the widget section of your smartphone or tablet (found in the apps list on many devices).
3) Touch and hold the widget and place it on a Home screen.
If you don't see the widget after installing, try turning your smartphone or tablet off and then on again.