No need to change your T-Mobile voicemail number or to reconfigure your voicemail forwarding - Visual Voicemail activates for free at first launch. You can also upgrade to Voicemail to Text for a small monthly fee and receive all your voicemails transcribed into text directly in the application inbox, as an SMS message, or to an email address.
T-Mobile Visual Voicemail may use infrequent, free SMS messages to communicate with the Voicemail server.
An Unread Messages widget is now included with T-mobile Visual Voicemail. On most Android devices you can add the Visual Voicemail widget by long pressing on any free space on your home screen, selecting 'Add Widgets', and choosing the Visual Voicemail widget from the alphabetical list.
Use the My Verizon Mobile app to get instant account information and manage your services from your Smartphone and Tablet.
• Monitor data, minutes and message usage and set up alerts
• View and pay your bill and sign up for paperless billing
• Update your account and device details
• Change your plan, add features and much more
The My Verizon Mobile app enhances your store shopping experience by:
• Enabling an exclusive in store experience where you can interact with featured products, view product information, availability, and pricing.
• Purchase accessories via your handset while in store.
• Checks you in automatically when you arrive for pre-existing appointments, workshops, or in-store pickup.
• Schedule an in-store workshop or appointment for a future date.
To use these features, you may need to turn WiFi and Bluetooth on at the time of your store visit.
In order to provide you with the best in-store experience, the My Verizon Mobile app uses your phone’s WiFi, Bluetooth, and camera to enhance your visit.
There will be a time lag between the end of a data session and the point at which the latest data usage will appear.
The My Verizon Data Usage widget is not available on Prepaid. Use My Verizon Mobile App to view your usage.
- Will alert you even if your device is sleeping.
- Configurable polling interval + ringtone.
- View the phone number, caller ID info (if available), or the custom name set up on my.ooma.com. Tap to play!
- For missed calls, return the call by tapping the notification.
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) users get expanded notifications: return the call or share/email VM from the notice.
- Checks phone number against your device phone book, displaying contact name and picture, if available.
- Works with both the Ooma Basic service as well as the Premier account.
After configuring for the first time, the app will download any VMs in your Ooma inbox (up to 10). If you don't want to receive 10 notifications, clear your Ooma inbox on my.ooma.com first!
Requires a MP3 playing app, such as Google Play Music (free), and active Ooma service.
* Voicemail Checker for Ooma was not created nor endorsed by Ooma. Ooma is a registered trademark of Ooma, Inc.
This app will let you know when you have voicemail waiting via an assortment of methods, all fully configurable:
Widget (count supported only on some phones)
Sounds (use your own custom sound or enjoy the provided default)
Convenient access to your voicemail by tapping on a notification or popup.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to check for voicemail
android.permission.VIBRATE to vibrate when so configured
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED to start the notifier service when the phone is rebooted
android.permission.CALL_PHONE to listen to messages
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK to work properly when phone is sleeping
This app has all the features of the free version, plus:
Home screen widget
Custom vibration patterns
Configurable voicemail access number
Full popup window control
Floating popup window with notification pause control
and, of course, no annoying ads!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions for improvements or if you encounter any bugs.
Key Features of My Account:
• New! Device Health (Beta) - improve your battery and device performance, get notified whenever we find an issue
• Bill Pay - easily setup and pay your bill directly from your phone
• Data Usage - view how much data you use so you can make sure you and your family are on the right plan
• Account Management - view account usage and manage multiple lines all on one screen
• Notifications - the one place to find alerts for your device, account, and any special offers from T-Mobile
What is Device Health Beta?- It’s a set of tests that identify problems with your device and gives you the tools to fix them straight from the app, we will:
• Check Battery Performance-is your battery working properly? Is your battery dying after a few hours? Find out if it’s your screen, an app, or something else that’s killing your battery.
• Check Device Performance-is your device starting to run slowly? Do you click on something and it takes forever to do anything? Find out if you have a memory issue, the latest firmware or too many apps running at once.
• Help You Fix The Problem-Find a problem? Fix it straight from the app without having to go through hard to understand FAQs or any device settings.
• Notify You : If we find an issue that should be addressed immediately, we will send you a notification on your device to let you know what the problem is and how to fix it.
How Device Health works:
•Identifying a Problem: Device Health runs a set of 25 diagnostic tests and groups the results into two categories to make it easy for you - Battery Performance and Device Performance. The main screen of the Device Health page displays an overall device performance rating. RED indicates there are significant issues that need to be addressed. YELLOW indicates performance could be improved, but it’s performing OK. GREEN indicates the device performance is excellent. The rating is based on the number of settings and issues that can be optimized therefore, if there are multiple issues that need to be addressed, the overall rating will be RED.
• Fixing The Problem: The same performance rating applies throughout all sections within Device Health such as screen brightness and memory usage. A red wrench icon will display next to the categories that require attention. Select the red wrench icon and follow the suggested steps to resolve the found issue.
Device Data Collection & Permissions:
Stay tuned for more updates to My Account from T-Mobile that will give you greater control over your T-Mobile account and device.
* Voicemail blocking works on Lollipop (Android 5.0)
* Text message blocking works on Kitkat (Android 4.4)
* New blocking feature: Allow the call to ring through, but prevent it from leaving voice mail.
* New feature: block outgoing text messages (Android 4.4 and above)
Download complete step-by-step guide at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't want them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
Do more using just your voice.
Without touching your smartphone at all, you can get directions, set an alarm or pretty much anything—just by talking. Moto Voice is always ready. Say “Do I need an umbrella?” and it gives you the weather. Tell it you’re going home, and Moto Voice will get you there. Say "Find your phone" for your phone to make it ring so you can track it down.
On your new Moto X (2nd generation), there’s even more:
To make Moto Voice more personal to you, create your own launch phrase, like “Hello Moto X” and teach it your voice. Say “Play Beethoven on YouTube” to play music videos on YouTube. You can also interact with your favorite apps like Facebook and WhatsApp with your voice.
For Moto X (1st generation), Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, and Droid Ultra users, stay tuned for updates to Moto Voice / Touchless Control soon.
Languages supported: U.S. English, U.K. English, Australian English, India English, Canadian French, Belgium French, French, Italian, German, U.S. Spanish, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
The app will automatically download messages with attached voice sound files stored in your Gmail email account. Play back messages, powerful text search through voicemails and transcripts, forward voicemails via email, and integrate with contact list from the address book stored on your device.
Full Feature List:
* AUTO EXTRACT AND DOWNLOAD VOICEMAILS FROM EMAILS
Automatically download and store on your device voicemail messages and sound files from your Gmail email account. Currently supported VoIP providers include
** Google Voice,
** Freephoneline and Worldline
** CBB Mobil
** Vodaphone NZ
Gmail credentials are stored on your device and exchanged only with Google gmail.com service. Sound file attachment is required.
*NO EXTRA SERVICE SUBSCRIPTIONS
No need to subscribe to any third party services other than Gmail and your VoIP provider.
*SMART SEARCH THROUGH DOWNLOADED VOICEMAILS
Easily search and filter voice mails by key words in voicemail transcripts, phone numbers, and associated contact names.
Forward downloaded voicemails via email to any recipient.
Add phone numbers to the address book stored on your device directly from the application.
Initiate call back to voice mail originators from within the app
Note: for Vonage messages, please enable voicemail to email feature with .WAV sound message file attachments in your Vonage web account.
For Support and troubleshooting please visit support forum at www.appbird.com or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest! We hope you'll find this app useful.
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
A simple and fast application to send voice emails. Just after you push "Stop" button, an email with the voice message attached it's sent to your desired address (or addresses) or if you don't have internet connection they will be send as soon as it becomes available.
Using GMail the email is sent instantly. You can setup the email subject, body, even the sender.
TIP: If you enabled Google two steps authentication be sure that you generate a new password for this application otherwise the application will not be able to send the emails!
Please send me feedback and suggestions! Enjoy!
Verizon Messages is the #1 Used application by sports fans during pro games (based on average screen time per user minute) Source: http://tinyurl.com/q4n7trz
Verizon Messages is recommended by ZDNet's as one of "10 Cool Android apps to start the year”
“Best of Show” at CTIA 2013 in Emerging Technology category
★NEW - eGifting (Eligibility requirements may apply)– Sending a gift is easier than ever – simply text to send a Starbucks eGift Card to say “Thanks”, “Happy Birthday” or “Let’s meet at Starbucks”.
★ NEW- Photo Editor and Collage Creator – Personalize and transform your photos and collages into beautiful or funny pictures using filters, wacky stickers and much more
★Personalize Your Conversations - Customize the background with your photos, built in themes, fonts, colors, signatures and even conversation tones.
★Wi-Fi Extended coverage – Send and receive messages over Extended Wi-Fi from your smartphone, iOS device, tablet, PC, Mac and web browser.
★Glympse™ your location – Glympse™ lets people You choose follow your location on a map. Perfect for finding each other in big places like concerts, amusement parks and shopping centers, meeting up, or letting people know you’re running late.
★Web Image Search – Easily search images on the web to send
★Smart Emoji – Express yourself through colorful Emoji’s by tapping on keywords when composing messages.
★Sent and Received Media -Easily find sent and received photos, videos, gift cards, links and attachments from all your conversations or specific conversations
★Integrated Messaging now available for Business customers
★Unavailable or Driving? Set an auto-reply message - Turn on Driving Mode to disable message notifications, send an auto-reply message and even let pre-selected contacts view your current location using Glympse
“Verizon Messages is intended only for users with Verizon Wireless phone service. To sync messages with a tablet or the web, you must use your Verizon Wireless phone number.”
Need Help? Visit our Support Pages at
Your download and use of the Verizon Messages App and Integrated Messaging Service will be billed according to your messaging and data plans.
★The same rate will be charged per message per recipient regardless of whether you send your message from your mobile phone, tablet, PC, laptop, or other device.
★ Group messages and messages with attachments will be charged at the MMS rate.
★ Data usage charges apply when using preview, location, and search functions, and for the synchronization of messages among your devices.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Securely back up your phone’s content (contacts, photos, videos, and more) to your own cloud account
• Easily transfer content stored on your previous phone to a new one
• Share select media content using your favorite native apps
• Sync the last 90 days of text and media messages on the first sync, and all new text messages thereafter
• Back up content from your PC or Mac’s hard drive to your Verizon Cloud account using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices.
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: Go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for most Verizon Wireless smartphones and tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list
Are you concerned about what your kids do on their phones all day? Are they texting and calling during school or late at night? Who are they texting and calling the most? What apps are they using? Take charge of your family with Verizon FamilyBase ® .
With Verizon FamilyBase, you can see how your kids are using their phones to help them learn responsible phone use.
☆ Easy to understand charts let you see when your kids use their phones most at a glance
☆ See who your kids communicate with—know their names, not just their numbers
☆ See what apps your kids use most and when they download new ones
☆ Remote control your kids’ phones—lock them on demand with a click
☆ Set FamilyBase to notify you—like when they add new contacts or text after bedtime
Plus you'll get access to your FamilyBase Dashboard in the FamilyBase app as well as My Verizon (familybase.vzw.com). You can also set usage controls:
☆ Schedule time restrictions to set limits for phone use during school hours or after bedtime
☆ Create always allowed and never allowed contacts
☆ Manage costs by setting limits on Data, Voice and Messaging usage
Your child can always dial 911 in case of emergency. Parents receive a free text alert when a line on their account calls 911.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a one month FREE trial. After the trial period, you will be billed $4.99 per account per month on your wireless phone bill.
You know what’s best for your kids. Help teach them responsible phone use with Verizon Family Base.
Use Verizon Content Transfer on your source (FROM) phone and download its companion Verizon Cloud app on your Verizon (TO) phone. The content is restored on the new phone in the same format.
Have a lot of content and not enough time to transfer … We have a solution designed just for you. You’ll be provided the total transfer time and have the option to transfer only the content that you need now. Pair the phones again and restart the process. Any content previously transferred will be skipped.
Switching between android phones, users can transfer contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, call logs and messages.
iPhone users can transfer contacts, photos and videos.
Usage of this application does not incur any mobile data charges. For additional information visit
BASIC FEATURES – FREE (data charges may apply)
★Antivirus protects your personal data, photos and contacts by detecting viruses and malware that can hide within apps, files, and SD cards. Powered by McAfee
★McAfee® SiteAdvisor® blocks risky sites when browsing the web so you can search, post, shop, and download securely
★Lock helps secure your device and content if you lose it, available at vzw.com/vsp
★Erase select data or revert to factory default settings available at vzw.com/vsp
VSP powered by McAfee’s Security solutions have won the Global Excellence Award from Info Security, being named an Approved Mobile Product by AV Comparatives, and achieved a perfect score from AV-Test four times in a row.
PREMIUM FEATURES – available to Total Mobile Protection (TMP) customers, learn more (Please visit- verizonwireless.com/tmp.)
★Fast access to Verizon Tech Coach to help with connecting to Wi-Fi, syncing with Bluetooth, transferring content, and more
★Recovery features can remotely locate a lost device, or sound an audible alarm if it’s nearby by logging into your Verizon account at vzw.com/vsp
★ Battery monitor estimates how much battery you have left, including time for specific activities like web browsing, games, and making a phone call
★Privacy scan protects your privacy by reporting how much personal info apps access and allowing you to remove them from your device.
Note: You may notice a subtle change in your battery life. This may be due to scanning files to ensure no new viruses have affected your device.
For additional information, and to learn more about features and access permissions, please visit Verizon Support &Protection FAQs
Verizon Support & Protection is available only on compatible devices. Device must be on and be within the Verizon Wireless National Enhanced Services Coverage Area for some features to function. Data usage applies for download and some feature usage of Verizon Support & Protection. Devices running an unauthorized or modified version of Android’s operating systems are not supported. McAfee, the McAfee logo, SiteAdvisor, McAfee Active Protection and McAfee Global Threat Intelligence are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
The Official Verizon IndyCar Series Mobile application powered by Verizon.
The INDYCAR 15 App has redefined how fans watch racing. With an array of features that take the fan experience to the next level, it is the pinnacle of mobile technology. Race fans are in the driver’s seat with INDYCAR 15, as they take control of the information by selecting their favorite driver or team. The app also offers live streaming in-car camera feeds and radio broadcast. Combined with extras like real-time leader boards with 2D marching ants and car telemetry, individual driver-pit crew communications, podcasts, driver Twitter feeds, news and alerts and track layouts, the INDYCAR 15 App has evolved to become essential to INDYCAR fans. Download now.
Exclusive Features to Verizon Wireless devices
• Interactive 3D Live View (Beta) with real-time leader board and car telemetry
• Enhanced real-time leader board with 2D marching ants and car telemetry
• Live in-car camera video streaming for select drivers during IndyCar races
• Live driver and pit crew transmissions audio streaming during IndyCar races
• Live INDYCAR radio broadcast audio streaming during all track activities
Features Available to All Carrier devices
• Real-time leader board
• Championship Points-As-They-Run leader board
• Podcasts (INDYCAR Radio, INDYCAR Media Release & Trackside)
•Optional on-device notification alerts when IndyCar race starts and ends and for breaking news
•Current track weather and forecast
• Favorite driver and team selection for quicker access to follow
• Exclusive VOD race highlights, crashes, driver interviews, INDYCAR 101 & technologies, historical race footage, and more
• Breaking news and photo galleries
• Standings, race results, schedule, and race extras such as high-resolution track map images and spotter guides
• Driver profiles and Racing team profiles
• INDYCAR social twitter feeds
• INDYCAR 101 and more
* PLEASE CHECK VERIZONWIRELESS.COM/INDYCAR FOR SUPPORTED DEVICES *
- Call your child
Call your child’s GizmoPal band at any time. You can also allow 3 more people to call your child’s GizmoPal band.
- Receive calls from your child
Your child will be able to call you using the GizmoPal band. You can also allow 1 more person to receive calls from your child’s GizmoPal band.
- Find your child
You can check the location of your child’s GizmoPal band with one tap anytime, from anywhere you are. You can also schedule a time for GizmoPal to automatically check your child’s locations.
- Keep your child’s information safe
You can protect this app by adding a PIN. Even if your phone is lost or stolen, your child’s information will remain protected.
- Manage your child’s GizmoPal band
You can use the app to change the fun sounds, set who can call or be called by the band, check the band battery status and more. You can even manage multiple bands.
Download this app and follow the on screen instructions to get started!
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Securely back up your tablet’s content (contacts, photos, videos and more) to your own cloud account
• Access your content when you need it, even on the go, from any compatible device, such as your tablet, smartphone, or computer
• Share select media content using your favorite native apps
• Back up content from your PC or Mac’s hard drive to your Verizon Cloud account using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for most Verizon Wireless tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list
This is the COMPANION application for Verizon FamilyBase which will give you more features for your kid's compatible phone.
If you haven't already subscribed to Verizon FamilyBase you will need to visit http://familybase.vzw.com to subscribe before continuing.
Once subscribed, from your FamilyBase activity page, you'll have an option to choose "Get Companion App" which will send a text message to your kid's compatible phone with a link to download this app.
With your kid's phone in hand:
☆Step 1 Tap the link from the text message received on your kid's phone or find this app in Google Play (FamilyBase Companion)
☆ Step 2 Tap the download button and follow the instructions that appear on your kid's phone screen
☆Step 3 After the app has downloaded choose OPEN to open the application and you're all set!
Within the next 15 minutes you'll start receiving additional insights about your kid's phone use in your FamilyBase Activity pages in My Verizon and your compatible handset.
And don't worry if the Companion app is removed from your kid's phone, rest assured, you'll be notified.
☆ Don’t worry! FamilyBase does not let your parents "spy" on you or read your texts!
How does Sideshare help?
- New! Collaborate with Whiteboard from the call screen – “design a new backyard with a client”, “discuss a math problem”, “jot on a photo for fun with a friend”, or “brainstorm a business idea with a colleague.”
*Quick and Simple: During a call, create a new whiteboard in a couple of seconds with a single click
*No Setup: Your friend/customer will get a SMS with a link to click on to open up the browser. If the user has Sideshare, they can open it directly from Sideshare
*Works Everywhere: The whiteboard link can be opened in newer Safari, IE, Chrome browsers on PC/MAC, Android, iphone and ipad. An active data connection will be needed
*Range of Tools: Pens with different color and size, eraser, load/take pictures from the phone are available. Laser pointer to get your friend/client’s attention to where you are pointing to is an added tool. We are continuing to add more useful features
*After Call: Whiteboard session will only expire 24 hours after it starts, you will have plenty of time to continue where you left off
*Easy Share: Save your work as an image in your phone’s gallery anytime and share with your favorite applications later (email, Facebook, messaging apps etc.)
- Send photos from your gallery or take a picture and share: “Did you see my new shirt?”
- Send a quick text from the call screen: “What’s the PIN again?”
- Share contact information from your address book: “Do you have John’s phone number?”
- Quickly show your location: “I’m already at the coffee shop.”
- Launch your calendar, browser or other apps of your choosing right from the call screen: “Let me check my schedule.”
- Add notes before, during, or after any call: “Appointment with Brian at 10.”
- Add Emoji to your messages
- Easily access contact list, call history, messages, and notes for your most frequent contacts from the app
- Make calls, send messages, and add notes right from your contact list
- Uses standard SMS/MMS to reach any mobile number
Messaging charges may apply per your price plan.
Premium Navigation with Real–Time Traffic
Get where you need to be. VZ Navigator tells you where you are, what's nearby, and provides spoken turn-by-turn directions to get you to your destination on time.
Find what you need. With VZ Navigator, easily find everything near you (like restaurants & gas stations) to get there faster.
• Navigation trusted by millions
• Beat the gridlock with our Real-time Traffic
• Turn-by-turn spoken directions with street names
• Advanced 3D navigation instructions that use road features and landmarks such as traffic lights and number of streets
• See which lane(s) to take for highway maneuvers and exits, complex street turns and intersections
• Stay informed about upcoming junctions, lane changes and exits with highway signs and freeway views
• Drive safely, VZ Navigator alerts you around school zones and warns you when you speed
• Automatically get a new route when you miss a turn
• Virtual city driving with detailed 3D buildings** and landmarks
Learn more at http://vzw.com/navigator
This download includes a free version with maps, directions, and local traffic.
VZ Navigator Maps – Local search for millions of businesses, ATMs, restaurants, movie and event listings, gas prices and weather conditions. Maps are updated often with real-time traffic incidents. Plan your route and see detailed driving directions.
Try VZ Navigator FREE* for 30-Days and then pay only $4.99/month thereafter, or use it when you need it for just $0.99 for 24hrs of use.
*Offer valid for new VZ Navigator subscribers. Limited-time offer. Customer will automatically continue with the $4.99 monthly subscription after the 30-day trial period ends. Unsubscribe anytime using the “My Account” menu option in the app or by calling 1.800.922.0204 within 30 days of downloading the app to avoid being charged.
**Enhanced 3D capabilities available in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Houston, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Paul, and Washington D.C.
Tags: maps, navigation, local, traffic, vz nav, navigator, share, gps, places, restaurants, events, explore, vznav
My InfoZone widget features:
• Tips to help you get more out of your smartphone or tablet
• Quick and easy access to your
- Account information in My Verizon Mobile
- Battery status and information on what's using your battery
- Amount of available storage and storage settings
• Support information for your smartphone or tablet
To add the widget to your Home screen:
1) Install the widget from the Play Store.
2) Go to the widget section of your smartphone or tablet (found in the apps list on many devices).
3) Touch and hold the widget and place it on a Home screen.
If you don't see the widget after installing, try turning your smartphone or tablet off and then on again.
• Create, view, and update trouble tickets
• View your managed network services inventory
• Track order status milestones
• Create and view bill inquiries
• View wireless usage
• Suspend and resume a wireless number
• Reset wireless voicemail password
• Change wireless user information and billing address
Please Note: Access to online functions will vary based on your assigned user role and customer type. Accessing Verizon Enterprise Center from a mobile device or tablet will not provide the same options as the desktop version.