This course also has daily GK update feature that gives you quick snapshot of the events happened during the day. Not only this it also has inbuilt discussions which people can discuss on all subjects including General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Computers, Reasoning. This app also include courses for IBPS IT Specialist Officer, Marketing Officer, SBI exam and other related exams. People can clear their doubts and discuss about Bank PO, Clerk exam pattern and other things.
The course material is designed by various experts of this domain. These courses have content from BankersAdda, Career Power, Pearson, Disha Publication, Unique Publishers including other famous publishers.
Here is the detailed course content -
1. General Awareness
For Banking Industry, this Subject covers all facts which are recent and historical and are important for SBI, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IT Specialist, Marketing Specialist, RRB and other related exams. This module not only include study material but also has exhaustive questions and their solutions including latest current affairs. This should be sufficient for various banking exam preparation.
2. Quantitative Aptitude
Being one of the most important subject of all banking exams including SBI, IBPS, RRB, other exams this course has covered all topics of this subject. From Shortcut & Tricks For Calculations to Number Systems And Ratio & Proportion, Percentage & Averages to Profit & Loss this has all topics that are part of IBPS, SBI syllabus.
This section covers Grammar, Reading Comprehension, important word list for preparation. This is a complete reference for English Section in IBPS Examination. It not only comes with study material but also has Flash Cards, Vocabulary questions and Test Papers for complete preparation.
As one of the important section of Bank PO exam this app has all the content important for Bank PO, Clerk exams. It include questions from fundamental level to the advanced level for best preparation of the exam.
Being a challenging subject this course has easy to understand course material. You can easily learn all the tricks and shortcuts on this course, thus strengthening your grasp on this section of IBPS, SBI, RRB Bank PO and clerk exam. It has more than 1000 questions in Reasoning Section so that you can prepare this section in the best possible manner.
This course include 5000+ questions to test your skills in all the subject areas
If you take this course sincerely you will surely be able to crack the exam. Best Of Luck from GradeStack Team for your exam.
Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GradeStack
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/grade_stack
For more apps : https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=GradeStack+Education
Students will get an online exam experience to practice, with handpicked questions for better exam preparation.
App Features :
- All the features of online exam conducted by banks
- Exam Language supported are Hindi and English
- Download more questions from within app
- Exam alert to notify you about new bank exam dates
- Read Current GK with weekly updates
- Keep a set of your favourite questions
- See detailed result of exams
- Tutorials to prepare for exams
The Bank Exams App is completely free and is a must-have for all serious candidates who wish to succeed in banking exams like IBPS PO, SBI PO and the Clerical exams.
The Bank Exams App contains 50 tests spread across the following sections:
• Quantitative Aptitude - 10 Tests
• Data Interpretation - 5 Tests
• English Comprehension & Language - 10 Tests
• Logical Reasoning - 15 Tests
• General Awareness - 5 Tests
• Computer Awareness - 5 Tests
The Bank Exams app is ideal for candidates appearing for Bank Exams like IBPS, SBI & RBI (PO, Clerical & Specialist Officers).
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous organization which conducts Bank Exams and recruits staff members for various Public Sector Banks.
State Bank of India (SBI) is a government organization which conducts Bank Exams and recruits staff members for itself & for SBI Associate Banks.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is a government organization which recruits staff members for itself.
About CL and GK Publications:
Career Launcher is India's leading edu-corporate. Founded by IIM alumni in 1995, CL prepares students for MBA, Civil Services, Banking, SSC, GMAT, GRE, Engg, LAW, BBA and many other exams and tests. Over 1.2 million students choose CL for their exam preparations every year. GK Publications is the publishing arm of CL and is the market leader in several segments of exam preparation books.
CL’s classroom programs are conducted at over 250 centers spread across 175 cities in India. CL also has a host of online programs in every domain.
Bank Recruitment Exams (Clerk, PO and Specialist Officer Exam) are increasingly becoming popular with students in lieu of large number of vacancies in various banks. In the year 2015 more than 10000 vacancies are expected for various posts, be it Bank Clerk, Bank PO (Probationary Officers) or Bank Specialist Officers (SO).
So get updated on move with Jagranjosh.com Bank Exams Android App which provides information related to any Bank Exam for 2015 i.e. SBI/IBPS Recruitment 2015 Notification, Exam Preparation Tips, Syllabus, Test Papers, Question Papers, and Study Material etc.
The app comes with certain features as enumerated below:
• Exam wise categorization
• Bookmark on click
• Easy Navigation.
• Lighter than previous version
Enumeration of list of bank exam related information provided by Jagranjosh.com Bank Exam Android App
• Notifications of various Bank Jobs
• Study Material for Bank PO and Clerk Exam
• Previous year Bank Clerk and PO Exam Question Papers
• New Syllabus of Bank Clerk and PO Exams
• Result updates of All Banking Exams
• Bank Exam Preparation Tips
• Admit Card Download Details
The Bank Exams app for IBPS PO and SBI PO exams, is a set of 30 free tests designed as per the pattern of the bank exams conducted by IBPS and SBI.
They have been carefully designed keeping in mind the latest patterns of the upcoming Bank Exams in 2015.
The Bank Exams App is completely free and is a must-have for all serious candidates who wish to succeed in banking exams like IBPS PO, SBI PO and the Clerical exams.All the questions have complete solutions.
The Bank Exams App contains tests spread across the following sections:
• Quantitative Aptitude
• Data Interpretation
• English Comprehension & Language
• Logical Reasoning
• General Awareness
• Computer Awareness
So have a look install once & read anytime anywhere...
ibps, bank exam, rrb, po, banking preparation
Disclaimer: We are not associated with IBPS in any mode, we have just provide question related to IBPS Exam.
- Helps in preparing and practicing for all government competitive job exams including Civil Services (IAS), Bank PO and clerk, SSC CGL and 10+2, CTET and many more.
- Daily update of current affair 2015 questions.
- Competitive exam focussed objective questions in Hindi and English Language.
- Practice objective question banks for various topics including aptitude, reasoning, language comprehension etc.
- Free and paid mock test paper and online test series .
- Covers various state general knowledge for state level exams
For more information visit our website at http://www.onlinetyari.com
This is the best app for students appearing for exams like IBPS Bank PO, SSC - CGL, SSC 10+2, IAS/CSAT and other national and state level exams. This app contains mock test, study material, Online quizzes and daily current affairs, theory, job notification, important websites and live discussion forum.
Content is offered in these languages:
- Detailed Theory related to every exam
- Jobs and other news alerts
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Practice MCQs
- Mock tests and online test series to practice for exams
- Online Account to track favorite questions.
- Daily update of current affair 2014 questions
- Detailed current affairs
- Compare your ranking with your colleagues and others.
Subjects covered are:
- Current Affairs 2015-16
- General Awareness Questions
- General Knowledge (G.K.) India and World.
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- History : Modern, Ancient and Medieval
- Computer Knowledge
- Science : Biology
- Culture and Arts
- All general knowledge topics
Exams which can be prepared:
- UPSC / CSAT / RAS / IAS / PCS
- SSC CGL / SSC 10+2
- Bank PO / IBPS
- CLAT / IB / AEN / JEN / IES
we respects the copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property of others and also we expect this from other users. In this app, if you found any information that is owned by you or any content that violates your intellectual property rights, please contact to us at email@example.com
Good User Interface for learning Quickly. and It is Full Offline Application No Need Of Internet
It provides search functionality so that u can easily search any bank related terms.
So it is very handy for all kinds of people.
It also provides Quiz Functionality so that you can check your skill levels.
It is mainly used for competitive Examinations and also moderate knowledge on banking.
Usage: Learn from the banking terms by clicking on it. You can search for your favorite items from search box.
You can copy the text by long clicking on the items and you can used to paste anywhere like message body or notes or mails etc; You can go for Quiz option by choosing no of questions from drop down and you can view your score at the end of quiz.
Get the most asked words for major Indian entrance examinations like CAT, CET, SNAP, NMAT, Bank PO ,IBPS and GRE and know that you will be one step ahead than the rest in vocabulary. All important words and their meanings are explained and also the words are expressed in a ''Sentence Form'' for the better understanding of the students. It also helps to improve your vocabulary on a large scale and hence it is very good to improve your English. Improving your vocabulary also helps you get better marks in all competitive entrance exams.
Why Vocabulary(Cetking)? :- because there's no better than ''THE BEST"!!!
Perceive it yourself!!!
1. CAT , CAT App , CAT exam , CAT sample tests, CAT practice , CAT questions , CAT Vocabulary
2. CET , CET App , CET exam , CET sample tests, CET practice , CET questions , CET Vocabulary
3. IBPS , IBPS App , IBPS exam , IBPS sample tests, IBPS practice , IBPS questions , IBPS Vocabulary
4. SNAP , SNAP App , SNAP exam , SNAP sample tests, SNAP practice , SNAP questions , SNAP Vocabulary
5. NMAT , NMAT App , NMAT exam , NMAT sample tests, NMAT practice , NMAT questions , NMAT Vocabulary
6. GRE , GRE App , GRE exam , GRE sample tests, GRE practice , GRE questions , GRE Vocabulary
7. GMAT , GMAT App , GMAT exam , GMAT sample tests, GMAT practice , GMAT questions , GMAT Vocabulary
8. BankPO , BankPO App , BankPO exam , BankPO sample tests, BankPO practice , BankPO questions , BankPO Vocabulary
9.SBI , SBI App ,SBI exam , SBI sample tests, SBI practice , SBI questions , SBI Vocabulary
10.IBPS , IBPS App , IBPS exam , IBPS sample tests, IBPS practice , IBPS questions , IBPS Vocabulary
wishing you all the best
Here’s what you get with the app:
-- 1200+ Word List to help you improve your Vocabulary
-- 500+ Questions on Quant, Verbal and GK (General Knowledge)
-- Multiple tests arranged topic-wise
-- Detailed Solutions to every problem
--Shortcuts and Tips
If you have any suggestions/feedback, do mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oliveboard is an adaptive platform used by thousands of students while preparing for various competitive exams. Oliveboard was selected as one of the top education startups in India by Edustars.
Visit Us: www.oliveboard.com
Bank Entrance Exam Preparation Kit, provides you a wide range of questions that are generally asked in any Bank's exam, whether Government or Private Bank.
In short, a complete set of exam/interview questions, for preparing PO, SO, IBPS, Clerk, MT exams.
1. More than 1500 questions that enhances all your skills including Banking Terms, GA, Computer, Reasoning, English etc.
2. Categorization of questions in different areas.
3. Every question has different options which allows user to think and guess his/her choice. Later on user can also verify his/her answer.
4. Every question has its answer defined.
5. Self-Answerable questions.
6. A tips section which lets the user to know about do's and dont's before and after the interview.
7. It's FREE.
Identifying the need for a mobile based education solution for Indian students and with the growing android market, GeekApp has launched an android app that enables students to prepare for Bank exams at their finger tips over their mobile phones.
Download the android app on your mobile and take a step forward in your PO/MT/SO/Clerk/IBPS exams preparation.
Q1: Which Car Company has recently crosses 1 crore unit sales mark in India?
(c)Mahindra & Mahindra
(e)None of these
A1: Maruti Suzuki India said that it has crossed the 1-crore (10-million) units milestone of cumulative sales in the domestic market since it started selling cars 29 years back.
Q2: If B says that his mother is the only daughter of A’s mother, how is A related to B?
A2: (e) B’s mother is the only daughter of A’s mother. In other words ,B is the grandson of A’s mother. Hence, A is the uncle of B.
Q3: First Governor of RBI was –
a) Hilton Young
b) Paul Samuelson
d) O.A Smith
A3: (d) O.A. Smith
Q4: Computers process data into information by working exclusively with:
A4: (d) numbers
Other questions like:
What is Recession?
What is a Repo Rate/Reverse Repo Rate/CRR Rate?
What is RTGS System?
TAGS: bank exam, bank interview, bank po, bank so, banking exam, banking interview, po, so, bank mt, mt, bank paper, bank papers, ibps, clerk, bank clerk, clerical
* BANK PO - IBPS & SBI Exam AND CLERK - Mock Test Series with Explanatory Answers
* BANK PO - IBPS & SBI Exam AND CLERK - FAQ's
* BANK PO - IBPS & SBI Exam AND CLERK - Articles to prepare better for BANK PO - IBPS & SBI Exam AND CLERK exams
* BANK PO - IBPS & SBI Exam AND CLERK Notifications
Note : This app also includes CBSE PSA 11th, CBSE PSA 9th, GRE, CMAT, BBA, NTSE, SSC, CA-CPT, CS Foundation, CBSE 9th Chapter Wise Tests, CBSE 10 Chapter Wise Tests.
Generic App build to help students at various edge level to prepare better for competitive & further study entrance
-- IBPS CWE: PO/Clerical/SO
-- SBI PO/Clerical/SO
-- Bank PO/Clerical/SO
Search from a huge repository of quality tests for Quant, Reasoning, DI, Verbal Ability, GK, Marketing, Banking & Computer ability.
Download a complete test pack with sectional, chapter wise tests on Quantitative, Reasoning, DI, GK, Computer, Banking Awareness, Verbal etc. sections and mock tests for Common Written Exam, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Bank SO, Bank MT, Bank Clerical & IBPS exams.
'Test Generator' a unique feature for creating your own tests by customizing them according to your requirements. e.g. create a test from number system consisting of 15 questions and with a medium difficulty level.
Get Mock Tests on actual pattern for SBI-PO, SBI-Clerical, IBPS-PO, IBPS-Clerical & SO
Get previous year papers for SBI-PO
This application provides you with the in-depth graphical analysis which will help you to track your each test performance. If you are a registered member on TCYonline.com, you can check in-depth analysis and expert recommendations by TCY Analytics.
Compete with friends & other test takers across nation in 'challenge zone'all this in real time.
Get Latest Exam alerts on your mobile, including exam dates, results and other notifications related to banking exams.
Get daily updates on current affairs (Latest GK). Keep up with the important happenings around the world in the field of business, economy, politics, Sports, Entertainment etc.
1. Simple & neat user interface
2. Multiple test modes:-
-- Normal Test
-- Game Mode - Champ 'n' Chump
-- Multiplayer: Challenge Zone
3. Graphical analysis of test attempts
4. Latest exam alerts
5. Invite your friends and prepare together by comparing your performance test after test
6. Review of your attempted tests any time you want from Test History.
TCYonline.com is the no. 1 testing platform that has served over 2.2 million students from over 65 categories of exams including Banking exams, other govt. exams (SSC, CSAT, Railways etc.), MBA Entrance, Study abroad courses, engineering Entrances, GATE, school programs etc.
'TCY Analytics' a revolutionary tool developed by TCYonline has helped students to know their weak areas by providing the detailed analysis after every test attempt and expert recommendations to work upon them .
Feel free to write us (Please mention app name in subject): email@example.com
Visit our website: http://www.tcyonline.com
The app is specially designed to prepare you for XII Science subjects of CBSE Board Exam.
Following subjects are covered by the application:
Kids will learn
* Alphabets from A to Z (A-Z)
* Includes lower case (small letters) a to z (a-z), UPPER Case A to Z (A-Z) and MiXeD Case alphabets Aa to Zz (Aa-Zz), Numbers from 1 to 20
* Includes Words based on each Letter and shown with Pictures
* With sound and pronunciations
* Easy navigation by swipe of letters left and right.
* Play sound again by touching the screen.
* Small file size compared to other apps, quick download
This is an educational teaching app for kids and is meant for children who are at the preschool, toddler and kindergarten stage. App is presented in an easy to use interface and minimum Ads.
App present them with ABC, 123, Words in a game style and help them learn in an easy way.
App helps them in learning by visualizing, listening, reading and practicing. Kids starts learning alphabets (small case, upper case, mixed case and with pictures), words and numbers in an interactive way. Sound helps them in remembering each item.
Kids also learn to write letters as letters are written in handwriting style.
Please send your queries, feedback, suggestions and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you.
The app includes
- Cricket Score
- - Ongoing Matches
- - Upcoming Matches
- - Recent Matches
- - Live Matches
- Photo Albums
- Interesting Videos
Cricket Match with Score, Schedule and Results. Best app for Cricket Lovers from Cricket Score Now.
Cricket Score Now - One app for all cricket matches. Catch all excitement of National and International Matches on your mobile.
Enjoy Cricket Matches on your mobile, App provides Score and Schedule for every match.
World Cup Matches
Twenty Twenty Cricket Matches in India.
20-20 Cricket Matches in India.
Cricket League Matches.
Smallest APK (less than 1.5 MB), Download with in seconds.
Simple Interface to view latest score with schedule of past, ongoing and upcoming series.
If you find any issue/feedback/suggestion please drop an email to us at email@example.com.
• This app is not affiliated with ICC CWC2015 BCCI (or IPL) in any way and is NOT an Official app for the IPL.
• Please note this app does not have any affiliation or linkage to BCCI, IPL or any of the team owners (hence forth known as "IPL Owners"). we further state that this app does not provide any copyright / trademark data owned by IPL owners or any of the sponsored TV channels.
All logos, trademark and trade names including Team Names for IPL are proprietary to BCCI, IPL committee, IPL official sponsors and the respective owners of mentioned team names. We do not have any linkage to any of the above. We do not endorse or support any channel or any company.
• Live Streaming of live matches is not done by this app.
This APP uses Services from YAHOO CRICKET for showing Score and Schedules.
If you have any concern, feel free to contact us.