There is also a high score list so you can keep track of which categories where you might need to work on the material and which you are doing great! Many of the questions also have small explanations to help you out if you answer wrongly.
The questions are chosen randomly each time so you can try out the same category a few times and still get new questions in mathematics.
There is also a search function so you can use it as a math reference as well as a quiz.
The categories included are:
Vectors in 2D and 3D
Geometry in 2D and 3D
Functions of 1 variable (f(x) = ..)
Have Fun and learn!
(note: this app is only in English)
We've built a simple new way to learn with Quipper School, any time, any place, whether you're connected to the internet or not.
• View current assignments and incomplete tasks.
• Download assignments to your Android phone or tablet when you're online, complete the work any time, connection or no connection.
• View your past mastered topics and assignments whenever you want.
• Notify new assignments and the deadline of existing ones.
Quipper School Learn for Android is a great way for Quipper School students to keep learning, even if you don't have a constant connection. Students, try it today!
Aplikasi ini untuk mencari nomborr telefon Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia (KPM). Ia mengandungi nombor telefon, alamat dan faks sekolah, ppd, institusi dan jabatan kementerian. Mobile KPM juga memberi maklumat takwim/tarikh cuti sekolah dan peperiksaan seperti SPM, UPSR, PMR, STPM, STAM.
News & Events
Egal, wo du bist – mit unserer App bist du immer bestens über aktuelle Tätigkeiten und Events informiert.
Du suchst die Telefonnummer oder E-Mail-Adresse deines Studiengangbüros? Dann bist du hier genau richtig.
Hier kannst du auf deinen persönlichen Stundenplan zugreifen.
Übersicht über kommende Klausuren und abrufen aller bisherigen Prüfungsergebnisse.
Neu an der FH? Dann wirst du dieses Feature lieben!
Was gibt es heute in der Mensa (unserem Partnerbetrieb) zu essen? Ein Blick in die App verrät es dir. :)
Von Ferialjob bis Festanstellung. Hier findest du interessante Angebote.
Through MobilizingCS students use mobile phones and web services to systematically collect and interpret data about issues important to them and their communities. The goal of MobilizingCS is to strengthen STEM instruction throughout our educational system and to develop innovative methods for educating and engaging students in computational thinking and data analysis.
The core lessons in the MobilizingCS units will be framed around principles of Computational Thinking. Specifically, through Participatory Sensing campaigns, students will identify phenomena to study, consider "designs" for how data are to be collected, and rally the computational resources to execute their plans. Along the way they will grapple with questions related to the nature of data (its representation, formats and protocols for sharing) and of algorithms (rules governing data collection, strategies for analysis). Students will learn about classical themes in Computer Science, from databases to networking, as well as lessons in Statistics, from visualization to basic inference.
Note: MobilizingCS is a customized version of ohmage.
Imagine Practicing for just 10 minutes a day on this App and be updated on all previous year questions as well important concepts. (You could practice anytime anywhere without the need to connect to internet)
What this App Offers ?
1. More Than 2500 Previous Year questions from various entrance exams with complete explanations and references
2. Classification of Questions such that you can solve questions randomly from any Subject or Unit (Click on the subject to get the list of units and on units to get the list of chapters in Practice Mode)
3. In Test Mode you can create a test of 25 Questions from a combination of topics
4.There is a smart progress bar to track your progress of Learning. While solving if you get any question wrong then you have to get the question correct twice randomly for it to be deemed as complete. (Which means that you will be forced to repeatedly solve the questions which you get wrong)
With this application, you will have the following benefits:
• Send and receive messages through SiaNet
• Display of news posted through SiaNet
• Display of SiaNet's Calendar (Only available for "Family" and "Student" profiles)
• Display of Academic Notes (Only available for "Family" and "Student" profiles)
• Display of teachers assigned for each child (Only available for "Family" profile)
• Enable / disable receipt of notifications (messages or news) on your mobile device
Also, you can download and view attachments of messages as much news in your device. It is important in order to open the attachment, count with the corresponding application that allows the reading of the file.
For instant acces, you just need to use the same user and password with which you access the Web platform.
• Check the URL of SiaNet's school through a web browser to verify that it is correct.
Download it now and keep in touch anywhere.
In conjuction of Visit Malaysia Year 2014, this app will help tourists and locals to find the street art. Open the app and choose either murals or sculpture. It will list all the street art accordingly.
For the first version, it will do just that. Gradually I will update the app to able to search and find the street art around you. At the same time I will also trying to change the UI for more visual aid.
Source for json data - https://github.com/zulfajuniadi/mybanjirinfo/blob/master/public/application.js
Icon - http://icons8.com
Icon generator - http://romannurik.github.io/AndroidAssetStudio/icons-launcher.html
With data like checkin and tips, click the list it will open Google Maps for a directions.
For support/comment/feedback please go to http://facebook.com/GoldPriceMalaysia . I will personally take care of all comments and feedback.