From the award winning developer of children's fun and educational early learning software.
There are 130 English words to learn altogether and each word is pronounced by a native speaker. Each word is presented as a cute cartoon style picture that needs to be placed in the matching shaped hole on the board to reveal its sound.
This App helps very young children to develop their hand eye coordination, shape recognition and puzzle solving skills in a fun and interactive environment. It's a unique early learning game with realistic sounds and high resolution quality cartoon style pictures which toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age children will enjoy.
ABC Preschool Sight Word Puzzle Shapes is different to other early learning educational apps because it has:
• high quality cartoon style images that look great on modern High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• authentic and funny sound effects for every word being learnt
• written name and clear pronunciation of each word from a native English speaker
• intuative drag and drop interface that's easy for little fingers to master
• covers all the letters in the English alphabet from A to Z, their phonetic sound and 130 example words for practise
• increasing difficulty as your child progresses from simple dragging of a shape in the easy level to multi-shape drag and drop in the hard level
• no advertising
• A great introduction to the English alphabet and simple English words for non-English speakers. The buttons and controls can be configured to support any of the following languages: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Persian, Turkish, Polish, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Romanian, Swedish, Thai, Norwegian, Malay, Greek, Finnish, Dutch and Danish. (Note: Word and letter pronunciation is only available in English)
ABC Preschool Sight Word Puzzle Shapes comes with a selection of free letters that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all letter puzzles. By upgrading from the free app to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all additional words and features added in future releases.
Puzzle games have traditionally been a fun and early education learning tool for tots, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and are a stimulating game for girls and an exciting game for boys.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can practice their hand eye coordination and shape matching skills as they progress through the letters on each level as well as exploring the word sounds
• 4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce the word names on completion of every puzzle (NB: English language only)
We hope you and your children enjoy playing what we believe is one of best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
Check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.
Aplikasi ini untuk mencari nomborr telefon Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia (KPM). Ia mengandungi nombor telefon, alamat dan faks sekolah, ppd, institusi dan jabatan kementerian. Mobile KPM juga memberi maklumat takwim/tarikh cuti sekolah dan peperiksaan seperti SPM, UPSR, PMR, STPM, STAM.
In conjuction of Visit Malaysia Year 2014, this app will help tourists and locals to find the street art. Open the app and choose either murals or sculpture. It will list all the street art accordingly.
For the first version, it will do just that. Gradually I will update the app to able to search and find the street art around you. At the same time I will also trying to change the UI for more visual aid.
For support/comment/feedback please go to http://facebook.com/GoldPriceMalaysia . I will personally take care of all comments and feedback.
Source for json data - https://github.com/zulfajuniadi/mybanjirinfo/blob/master/public/application.js
Icon - http://icons8.com
Icon generator - http://romannurik.github.io/AndroidAssetStudio/icons-launcher.html
With data like checkin and tips, click the list it will open Google Maps for a directions.