- Search for colleagues, old classmates on basis of filters & connect with them instantly.
- Chat with doctors across India spanning various specialties and super specialties
- Refer patients and share cases
- Showcase your profile & get jobs and career opportunities
- Read latest medical news, interesting cases and stay aware of the latest happenings.
We are EXCLUSIVELY for Doctors!
Curofy has been featured on CNBC, Economic Times, Indian Express, Yourstory etc. and is hell bent on easing a doctors’ life!
• Access the below electronic collection:e-journals; ebooks, clinical, Evidence Based Medicine, Drugs, guidelines, multimedia. Learn using the CME online resources.
• Search using PubMed, PICO search, Google scholar, Summon.
• Browse A-z ejounrals and ebooks
• Patient education resources
• Reference Citation Manager
• Contact the library through the email, phone, web forms and live chat.
At Doctella, we believe that better communication between patients and their health care team will make medical care safer, more effective and easier to navigate.
With help from experts at Johns Hopkins, leading surgeons, and patient advocates, Doctella provides you with innovative tools that will help you become more informed and engaged in your care.
• The Doctella Checklist is a customized checklist of questions and a to-do list specific to your procedure. Use the Doctella checklist throughout your timeline of care: before surgery, day of surgery, after surgery and when you are heading home.
• The Patient Passport is a place where you can store important information to share with your doctor such as: your personal history, allergies you may have and current medications.
Doctella tools help you engage in more productive and meaningful conversations with your doctor, leading to safer and more effective care.
Doctella is your partner on the road to recovery.
Keywords: medical checklist, patient passport
The app features the ability to:
* Instantly see your next and future bookings as well as your balance via the home screen;
* Check your complete booking information including previous and scheduled appointments;
* Check your booking details including the duration, clinic, type, payer, consultant, procedure and location details;
* Option to request a booking;
* Update personal details including contact details, next of kin and payment options;
* Check your transactions;
* View transaction details including your balance, amount, date, type and payer;
* Pay off specific invoices;
* Make a deposit;
* View a map of the hospital location with option to display directions from your current location to the hospital;
* View the hospital contact details.
** PLEASE NOTE - this app requires a network connection and a valid Compucare system that is on version 7.20 or greater **