Open edline with this app!
By clicking the Browser button on the top right hand corner, you can open your current page in the browser.
This allows you to download things from the browser instead of our app.
This will ALWAYS load the mobile compatible version of the edline site, no matter how big your device is.
This prevents edline from crashing frequently in tablets, and have a cleaner look.
Provectium is in no way affiliated with Edline.
However, we do ask questions to them.
+ See classes, calendar items and contents from the sidebar
+ Open Word documents, PowerPoints and PDFs
+ Check your grades
+ Never enter your password again
+ Works for parents!
+ Combined calendar support!
+ View private reports!
Please note that is app is not affiliated with Edline or Blackboard in any way. Alec Gorge operates this app independently.
• Never sign in to Edline again
• Quickly check grades and reports
• Super fast load times
• Simple, beautiful interface
• Intelligently search in real-time
• View all of your classes and their contents
• Open URLs, Office documents, PDFs, and more directly from the app
• Check school news
• See a feed of recent teacher activity
• Staff directory
• Email or call teachers from the app
Available for students at our 130+ participating colleges & universities including Syracuse University, University of Oregon, Stony Brook University, Northwest Arkansas Community College, Pace, University of Denver, UCLA, Columbia College Chicago, Gonzaga, California College of the Arts, Samford University, UCSB, and many, many more.
What you can do:
* Access a private network that is exclusive to students at your college.
* Get answers to questions.
* Stay current on upcoming events and deadlines.
* Find a roommate.
* Private message students and staff.
* Find other students like you.
Please provide any feedback in your School's Edsby Feedback community.
Features include Nursery Rhymes Video and Lyrics which makes the application suitable for children of all ages.
Two different layout which helps to switch to the layout most suitable for your device or kids.
Thumbnail images of rhymes which will make it easy for kids under 4 years.
Lyrics included for all nursery rhymes which will make the learning interesting for kids above 4 years.
Play All Video feature allow to use this app in a kids party.
The Following Nursery Rhymes with Video & Lyrics Included in this app
- A Wise Old Owl Lived In An Oak
- A-Tisket A-Tasket
- Alphabet Song
- As I Was Going To St Ives
- Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Billy Boy
- Bobby Shafto's Gone To Sea
- Bye, Baby Bunting
- Cock A Doodle Doo
- Did You Ever See A Lassie
- Diddle, Diddle, Dumpling, My Son John
- Ding Dong Bell
- Doctor Foster Went To Gloucester
- Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe
- Five Little Speckled Frogs
- Georgie Porgie Pudding And Pie
- Girls And Boys, Are Come Out To Play
- Goosey Goosey Gander
- Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- Hickory Dickory Dock
- Hot Cross Buns
- How Many Miles To Babylon
- Humpty Dumpty Sat On A Wall
- If Wishes Were Horses
- I Do Not Like Thee, Doctor Fell
- I Had A Little Nut Tree
- I Love Little Pussy
- It's Raining; It's Pouring
- The Incy Wincy Spider
- Jack And Jill Went Up The Hill
- Jack Be Nimble
- Jack Sprat
- Ladybug Ladybug Fly Away Home
- Lavender's Blue, Dilly Dilly
- Little Bo Peep
- Little Boy Blue
- Little Jack Horner
- Little Miss Muffet
- Little Poll Parrot
- Little Robin Redbreast
- Little Tommy Tucker
- London Bridge Is Falling Down
- Lucy Locket
- Mary Had A Little Lamb
- Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary
- Mondays Child Is Fair
- Nuts In May
- Old King Cole
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- Old Mother Hubbard
- One For Sorrow
- One, Two, Buckle My Shoe
- One, Two, Three, Four, Five
- Oranges And Lemons
- Pat-a-cake, Pat-a-cake
- Pease Porridge Hot
- Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
- Peter Piper
- Polly Put The Kettle On
- Poor Jenny
- Pop Goes the Weasel
- The Queen of Hearts
- Pussy Cat Pussy Cat
- Rain Rain Go Away
- Ride A Cock Horse To Banbury Cross
- Ring a Ring o' Roses
- Rock-a-bye Baby
- Roses Are Red
- Round And Round The Garden
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- See Saw Margery Daw
- Simple Simon
- Sing A Song Of Six Pence
- Solomon Grundy
- Star Light, Star Bright
- Ten Little Indians
- The Farmer In The Dell
- The Grand Old Duke Of York
- The Lion And The Unicorn
- The Muffin Man
- The Wheels On The Bus
- There Was A Crooked Man
- There Was An Old Woman
- This Little Piggy
- Three Blind Mice
- Tom, Tom, The Piper's Son
- Tweedledum And Tweedledee
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Two Little Dickie Birds
- What Are Little Boys Made Of?
- Wind The Bobbin Up
- Wise Men Of Gotham
TEACHERS: This app enables teachers to take photos of their student artworks and upload them to an online school art gallery on Artsonia.com. Teachers can also view and update their student roster and school exhibits. Join the thousands of art teachers using our free educational service today!
PARENTS: No more worrying about throwing away your child's masterpieces. Publish those precious memories into a permanent archive of your child's artwork on this free kids online art museum. Family members can leave comments for the artist and order keepsakes with their child's artwork on it. Prior to using this app, parents must create an account at www.artsonia.com.
SPEEQ - Discover a fresh APProach to learning Spanish or English!
★ carefully selected vocabulary at 4 levels of language proficiency with almost 9,400 words and phrases
★ advanced repetition algorithm based on the forgetting curve*
★ unique learning modes: Memorizing, Spelling, Playback
★ all words and phrases recorded by professional voice artists in their native language
SPEEQ includes a special community feature! Memory anchors will show you how to use mnemotechniques for fast and efficient memorizing.
TRY IT OUT!
★ over 18,800 professional sound recordings
★ an application to learn Spanish and English
★ the ability to create your own vocabulary collections and share the same device with your family
Choose from one of 4 levels
Every level contains more than 1170 carefully chosen cards, i.e. more than 2350 words and phrases altogether. The vocabulary is selected according to the guidelines set out by the Council of Europe for levels A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1. Words and phrases are divided into 57 thematic categories.
★★★The price includes one level. Other levels can be purchased as your language grows.★★★
A unique mode which automates the learning process.
Speeq will give you successive cards according to a special algorithm.
Once you memorize your words, Speeq will teach you how to spell them.
Learn while cycling, driving, relaxing or doing housework. Repeat or listen to new material through headphones or by connecting your device to a stereo*
Speeq will teach you how to accelerate the process of memorization using the Keyword Method* and Mnemotechnique* which are based on associations and will work wonders for your memory.
Already have an app or a dictionary from Babbel, mobilinga or Langenscheidt, Accela Study, Rosetta, Stone, Livemocha, Pons, busuu, Duolingo, Mindsnacks? Try Speeq and you will never want to learn in a different way again!
*More at www.speeq.co
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a personal language tutor. You’ll discover new vocabulary and grammar—and learn how to use your new language skills in conversation.
Discover the benefits of learning a new language with our proven immersion-based methodology. Download the Rosetta Stone mobile app now and start learning!
Has your school or employer provided you with access to Rosetta Stone Foundations? Download this app to continue your Language Training on the go. Learners with access to Foundations get ALL content in the "Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone" app as part of their Foundations access.
** 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award winner and 2014 Tabby Awards Winner and Users' Choice pick **
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Access your Rosetta Stone language training anywhere
• Free access to Lesson 1 in any one of 24 languages
• Proprietary speech-recognition technology
• Automatic sync across devices
• Enterprise and Education Rosetta Stone Foundations clients have full access to all available content
Course material and language lessons include:
• Language Basics
• Greetings and Introductions
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• …and more!
Whether you’re studying in your home or on the go, our effective language-learning method, course materials, and lessons can help you transform your life quickly and easily. Start today!
The experts are saying:
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.” – CNN
“I love Rosetta Stone’s software, and I think the approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“I enjoy this app very much. I am able to practice my Spanish lessons on the subway train, standing in lines and at work during breaks.” – James Thompson
“I am extremely grateful to have to Rosetta Stone on my tablet/phone! I have the software on my desktop, but haven't been able to use it a lot due to school and traveling. Now, I can use my tablet/phone between classes or when I am not near my computer. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!” – Eric Fullerton
About Rosetta Stone:
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog). Since 2013, Rosetta Stone has expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.
For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
* Find native speakers of the language you are learning locally or worldwide
* Help each other learn foreign language through text and voice language exchange
* Share photos with your language partner about your life and home country culture
* Practice constantly and you will be amazed that language learning can be fun!
The best way to learn a foreign language is to practice with real people. If you are a native English speaker learning Chinese Mandarin, ideally you would want to meet native Chinese speakers learning English.
HelloTalk is the first mobile app in the world that does just that.
HelloTalk has unique text and talk exchange mode:
- Write 500 characters in one language and then switch to another language
- Talk 5 minutes in one language and switch to another language for 5 mins
- HelloTalk manages language exchange text and time counting automatically
Language learners, what are you waiting for?
Say Hello, Talk to your language partner today!
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cantonese, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
English, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), 粤语Canton, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Français, Portugués, Deutsch, Italiano, русский, العربية
Afrikaans, Shqip, العربية, Euskara, Беларуская, Bosanski, Български, Català, 粤语Canton, Sinugboanon, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Esperanto, Eesti keel, Tagalog, Suomi, Français, Galego, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Kreyòl ayisyen, حَوْسَ۪, עברית, Hmong, Magyar, Íslenska, Igbo, Indonesian, Gaeilge, Italiano, 日本語, basa Jawa, 한국어, Lingua Latina, Latviešu, Lietuvių kalba, Македонски, Malay, Malti, Reo Māori, Монгол хэл, Norsk, فارسی, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, Српски, Slovenčina, Slovensko, af Soomaali, Español, Kiswahili, Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, اردو, Tiếng Việt, Cymraeg, ייִדיש, Yorùbá, isiZulu
Perfect learning App for kids, children, babies, toddlers, infants and adults alike. Learn vocabulary, spelling and alphabet, test your skills with quiz and memory puzzle and pick up new words with the flash cards.
Play and Learn LANGUAGES also available for iPhone and iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/play-and-learn-languages/id888166362
There are 8 completely free, fun and colorful packs including animals, food, vegetables, things, fruit, numbers, shapes and colors. Each pack has 15-30 beautiful images in it, and comes in all 23 languages with quality spoken audio. Additional packs include human body, nature, vehicles and more animal packs,such as insects, fish, birds, reptiles, sea animals and American animals.
Available languages are English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Czech and Thai.
The App includes 4 learning modes:
-Hundreds of Flash cards for learning vocabulary
-Word Quiz with different difficulty levels
-Memory game with the same words you learned previously, comes in different sizes
-Shuffled letters puzzle to practise letters and help you to learn the spelling of each word.
Available in English, Español, Français, Português, Deutsch, Italiano, Suomi, Svenska, Norsk, Dansk, Nederlands, Русский, Türkçe, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Čeština, 日本語, 한국어, 中文, हिंदी,ไทย, العربية
- Learn English
- Learn Spanish
- Learn French
- Learn Portuguese
- Learn German
- Learn Italian
- Learn Swedish
- Learn Finnish
- Learn Dutch
- Learn Danish
- Learn Turkish
- Learn Polish
- Learn Thai
- Learn Chinese
Also available for iPhone and iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/play-and-learn-languages/id888166362
- Dicas de inglês de professores, estudantes avançados, intérpretes e tradutores;
- Fórum onde você poderá enviar suas perguntas e participar de discussões sobre: processo de aprendizagem, intercâmbio, gramática etc;
- Chat individual ou em salas com outros membros da comunidade
- Podcast gravado com os experts.
Envie críticas e sugestões para email@example.com
Use a versão Web em http://www.englishexperts.com.br/
Termos de uso http://www.englishexperts.com.br/forum/ucp.php?mode=terms_more
Innovadora y eficaz, nuestra aplicación ha ayudado a más de 600.000 personas en todo el mundo a aprender inglés dedicando solo 10 minutos de revisiones al día y con resultados tangibles.
Ha sido seleccionada por prensa y blogs especializados:
--Entre las mejores aplicaciones “made in France” --
- Es muy eficaz --
-- MosaLingua no es sólo un éxito, es una revolución --
Descubre ahora el vídeo explicativo sobre las apps de MosaLingua: http://mosalingua.com
No dudes en probar de forma gratuita nuestra aplicación para smartphones: Comprobarás su eficacia.
Es una herramienta ideal para quienes desean hablar inglés rápidamente y sin perder tiempo en cursos largos y aburridos.
La aplicación te servirá para cualquier ocasión, ya que nuestro método te acompañará durante tus viajes, trabajo y durante la vida cotidiana.
LO MÁS DE DESTACADO DE MOSALINGUA
1) Contenido útil y práctico:
No pierdas el tiempo con nociones y cursos que no te darán resultados. ¡Aprende el 20% necesario en el 80% de las situaciones!
2) Método innovador y basado en estudios científicos:
Nuestro equipo internacional está compuesto por políglotas expertos que han probado las técnicas de aprendizaje y memorización más modernas (SRS, active recall, metacognición, etc).
3) Acompañamiento asegurado durante tu aprendizaje:
Para ayudarte a tener éxito en tu aprendizaje, te proporcionaremos consejos que contienen pequeñas lecciones para aprender vocabulario de manera eficaz.
4) Aprende mientras te diviertes:
Obtén resultados rápidos estudiando inglés y de manera lúdica. Cada uno de tus progresos, aumentará tu MOTIVACIÓN, elemento esencial en todo aprendizaje.
Si quieres aprender inglés, descarga ahora MosaLingua: ¡No te arrepentirás!
Popular on app stores, MosaLingua also comes highly recommended by the media and many specialized blogs:
--- one of the best applications « made in France » ---
--- It really works ---
--- MosaLingua isn't just a success, it's a revolution ---
Learn more about MosaLingua by watching the demonstration video on http://mosalingua.com.
Feel free to try our smartphone application for free: you'll see for yourself how well it works!
It's a powerful and effective tool - ideal for people who want to speak French in no time, without taking long, boring language courses.
It's useful in any situation: our method can help you while you travel, in the workplace, and in everyday life with our courses that suit your language needs.
THE BENEFITS OF MOSALINGUA:
1) Useful, practical content
Don't waste your time with notions and courses that won't help you. Instead, learn the 20% of the language that you'll use 80% of the time.
2) An innovative method based on scientific research
Our international team is made up of expert polyglots who've used the most modern and proven learning, memorization and consolidation techniques (SRS, active recall, metacognition, etc.).
3) Coaching throughout the learning process
To succeed, you can count on our review sessions that consolidate what you've learned, our mini French lessons, and our advice for better understanding vocabulary.
4) Learning and having fun at the same time
Achieve great results and have fun doing so: your progress will boost your MOTIVATION, which is key to any learning plan.
To learn French, download MosaLingua now - you won't regret it!
Get fast answers from native speakers
- Snap a picture or record an audio clip and ask any question about it.
- Get direct assistance from native speakers for any language question.
- Get high quality human-powered translations
Find a language exchange partner
- Easily find people in your vicinity or around the world who speak your new language and contact them right away.