With this application while you're watching video you can compose SMS, launch other applications: Facebook, G+ ... to chatting with your friend... your video still playing on the top. Even you can make a phone call your video's always continue playing . It look like Video Player on your Computer. Really multitasks!!!
- Support play many floating videos at the same time. Ex: 1 window playing a film, another window play music...
- Support playlist both floating window and on app.
- Full-touch control
- Facebook share: tell your friend what you watch
- Free 100%, no SMS, easy to use
- Minimize, maximize Floating Video, when minimize your video will on the notification bar, click the item on notification to restore. It's very convenient.
- Suggest some playlists with funny Video cartoon, relaxing music: jazz, saxophone, Piano... User can make more playlist, searching the video which you like on YouTube and add them to playlist.
- Zoom movie: with Floating Video using 2 fingers to zoom out/in
- Drag to move Floating Video: touch and hold the Floating Video, move your finger on the screen -> Floating Video will flying with your finger.
This app get videos from YouTube via Google Service and provide some keywords for user easy to search videos on YouTube:
- cartoon videos
- relaxing music videos
- funny videos
This app does not own any video hosted on YouTube.
All videos are provided by the third-party media service YouTube. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners.
YouTube logo or any logo, image is used to show the function to synchronise data with YouTube only. And it's trademarks and properties of YouTube.
This app is not associated or sponsored by YouTube.
* Cause the huge video data: recommend using Wifi with High Bandwidth to avoid lagging.
More from developer
Looking for a new house or property in Gisborne New Zealand, take a video tour now.
The Eastland region on the east coast of New Zealand is one of the most pristine
spots in the country, famous for its surf and safe swimming beaches.
Gisborne and East Coast offers some of the best and most consistent surf breaks in New Zealand. Many of New Zealands top pro surfers including Maz Quinn, Jay Quinn and Bobby Hansen all call Gizzy home. There a variety of beach breaks, points, reefs and river mouths to cater from beginners to advanced surfers. Surfing spots such as Wainui and the Island are only a stone's throw away.
Gisborne is the first city in the world to greet the sun each morning, and it has a reputation for great food, wine and surf beaches. As the unofficial Chardonnay Capital of New Zealand
Gisborne is a superb seaside destination that is the first city in the world to see the light.
This app has videos made in Gisborne by local film maker Ben Cowper.
Dancing with the Stars Gizzy Style, Moko the Dolphin, Rhythm and Vines, Gizzy Surf and much more.
Ilminster Intermediate has an innovative “centre approach” to teaching and learning. This focuses on student strengths and makes better use of teacher strengths. The five learning centres are complemented by a range of extra academic, cultural, music, sport and technology options and a diversity of educational programmes outside the classroom.
Choosing and being part of a centre where fellow students share common interests helps students feel connected and valued. The centre approach eases the transition from primary to intermediate school, and helps students become confident, connected learners and members of society. Teachers quickly get to know and use students’ interests, talents and passions. And this in turn helps students achieve their aspirations and goals within and beyond the classroom.
This app has
Music videos, short storys, live performances and much more.
We offer an exciting range of courses designed to start you on the right pathway towards a career of your choice.
You can begin to turn your dreams into reality at Matapuna Training Centre.
Members of the community put their reputations on the line and go toe to toe in the ring Friday 23 November 2012 at Ilminster Intermediate School Gym.
Boxers will take part in a 10-week training programme to get them into shape for three rounds of fun.