Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email email@example.com. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture - there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.
Track the markets with real-time data, and personalize a Watchlist to keep up with your stock performance. CNN Money’s Android app features an elegant design, making it quick and easy to get the latest business, markets and finance news.
· Real-time Market data
· Personalized Watchlists
· World Markets, Currency and Commodities data
· Breaking news alerts
Economy, Finance and Business mobile websites, Podcasts reader, news,... all-in-one free app!
Top Economy, Finance and Business news websites and bookmarks:
- Business Insider
- Google Finance
- NYTimes Business
- Financial Times
- Yahoo Finance
- Reuters Business
- The Wall Street Journal
- Business Time
- The Guardian – Business
- BBC Business News
- CNN Money
- The Economist
Top Economy, Finance and Business news Podcasts:
- Wall Street Journal This Morning
- FT Money Show
- Wall Street Journal Tech News Briefing
- Wall Street Journal's Your Money Matters
- Wall Street Journal Editors' Picks
- Wall Street Journal What's News
- Wall Street Journal's The News Hub
- Watching Your Wallet Podcast
- MarketWatch News Break
- MarketWatch Market Update Podcast
- MarketWatch Stock Talk
- The Dave Ramsey Show Dave Ramsey Podcast
- The James Altucher Show Stansberry Radio Network
- The School of Greatness Lewis Howes Podcast
- MARKETPLACE ALL-IN-ONE American Public Media
- MAD MONEY W/ JIM CRAMER Full Episode By CNBC
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast Pat Flynn
- HBR IdeaCast Harvard Business Review Podcast
If you usually use another Economy, Finance and Business news website or if you have any suggestions for a future update please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want us to remove any content please send us an email to: email@example.com and we will remove it within 24h.
This app collects free content available on the internet and redirect users to it. All content remains property of original owners and we do not edit any content. This app has no affiliation with the content providers and all content displayed herein remains intellectual property of original owner. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind using our application.
Note: This app needs a good internet connection.
Key features include:
· Actionable and insightful stock market news when it happens from TheStreet's leading stock, ETF and options experts
· Detailed quotes and analyses including TheStreet Ratings proprietary stock ratings model
· An extensive multimedia experience that integrates stock market data, articles and videos into a single app providing everything an investor needs
· Read recently downloaded articles and catch up on the days financial news while offline
· Our sharing functionality now integrates directly with the Mail, Facebook and Twitter apps.
Current HBR Subscribers, you can connect your account and access the magazine here for the remainder of your current subscription for no extra cost. Just go to the “sync my account” section and follow the instructions.
Here are the subscription options for Harvard Business Review magazine:
· 1-year subscription for $159.99, automatically renewed until canceled
· 1-month subscription for $14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
· Single issue for $16.99
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current billing cycle. Your account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current billing cycle (another year for annual subscribers a year after the original purchase date and another month for monthly subscribers a month after the original purchase date) unless you change your subscriptions through the My Apps screen in the Play Store app after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
You can also visit customer service at: http://hbr.org/help-customer-service-home/android
Achetez la version numérique pour seulement 13,99€.
Harvard Business Review aide les managers à maîtriser les fortes perturbations qui bouleversent le business model de presque toutes les entreprises. La revue s’articule autour des grands enjeux auxquels sont confrontés les dirigeants : Leadership, Stratégie, Organisation, Innovation et Marketing. Elle met à leur disposition les réflexions les plus récentes et les plus innovantes dans tous ces domaines, grâce à la participation d’experts, de chercheurs et de chefs d’entreprise du monde entier.
Vous êtes abonné à la version numérique ou à la version papier + numérique ? Connectez-vous depuis l'espace personnel et profitez de vos numéros de Harvard Business Review sur votre Android !
Get The Financial Express in your hand what ever you do where ever you go. The Android Phone or Tablets of your will give you the flavor of confidence and power of knowledge.
The free version of The Financial Express is menu driven. Any one can enjoy its smooth scrolling, portrait or landscape views and it is highly optimized for faster and quicker movements.
Enjoy the power of information with us.
ALL-ACCESS SUBSCRIBERS: HBR All-Access Subscribers receive unrestricted access to the monthly iPad edition issues. You can easily connect your account and access the magazine for the remainder of your current subscription by clicking on the "Sync" button upon updating or downloading the app.
Subscription options for Harvard Business Review Magazine:
• 14-day free trial; will be automatically renewed annually for $89.99 until cancelled
• 1-month subscription for $10.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• Single issue for $12.99
You can also visit customer service at: http://hbr.org/help-customer-service-home/android
Managementzeitschrift. Das Magazin berichtet monatlich über die neuesten Ansätze zur
Unternehmens- und Mitarbeiterführung, stellt Trends vor und präsentiert praxiserprobte
Strategien für das Management.
Lesen Sie den Harvard Business Manager jetzt auch in digitaler Form. Zum Erscheinungstag
des jeweils neuen Heftes steht ab 8.00 Uhr die Ausgabe zum Download bereit - vollständig
wie das gedruckte Heft.
Entscheiden Sie sich für den Einzelkauf oder ein günstiges Abo-Angebot. Jedes Heft bleibt
so lange gespeichert, wie Sie möchten. Und Sie können den Harvard Business Manager auch
dann lesen, wenn keine Internetverbindung besteht, etwa in der Bahn oder im Flugzeug. Sie
benötigen dafür lediglich Ihre manager-ID (E-Mail-Adresse) und Passwort, die Sie nach
Registrierung in der App erhalten.
Wer bereits den digitalen Harvard Business Manager im Abo bezieht oder
Einzelausgaben über die browserbasierte Web-App gekauft hat, kann erworbene
Hefte nun auch optimiert auf dem Android-Tablet und -Smartphone lesen.
The Economic Times App :
- Lets you get the latest and popular business news of india and abroad as it happens.
- Offers a full range of News categories: Top Stories of India and abroad,News by Industry ,Market News,Personal Finance News,Technology News,Opinion News,Features News,Environment News and many more.
- Introduces Slideshows ranging across different genres -Auto,Advertising & Marketing,Biz & Entrepreneurship,Corporate & Industry,Consumer & Legal,Economy,Entertainment,Events and many more.
- Gives enhanced Markets Data ranging from Sensex(BSE),Nifty(NSE),Mutual Funds,Commodities,Companies(Shares)Movers,Gainers and Losers
- Allows home screen widgets to keep you up to date even when the app is closed.
- Provides an all new ET Portfolio enabling you to manage/track your investments in Stock Market on the go.
- Lets you share stories on different social networks, or on email/SMS to a friend.
- Supports breaking News Push Notifications to keep you updated with latest events.
- Has offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have a signal and then read them offline at your leisure.
- Displays a breaking News ticker while surfing the app to keep you updated with latest events on the go.
- Lets you track the stocks in your Watchlist, Market Gainers, Losers, Movers, etc.
Poslovni dnevnik Finance je vodilni vir informacij za slovensko poslovno javnost. Temelji na dostavljanju pravočasnih informacij, ekskluzivnih novic in dodani vrednosti informacij za poslovanje.
V okviru poslovnega dnevnika Finance redno izhajajo priloge, razširjene teme in rubrike:
redakcijske priloge: Okolje in energija, Industrija, Logistika, …
razširjene teme in rubrike: Top 101, regionalne priloge, državne priloge, …
oglasne priloge: Nepremičninski informator, IKT informator, ...
revija za življenjski slog TRENDI.
Vsak petek izhaja priloga Finance Weekend, kjer se poglobljeno in tudi bolj lahkotno ter poljudno strokovno piše o ekonomiji, gospodarstvu, prostem času in življenjskem slogu.
dostop do nove izdaje Financ že na predvečer izdaje (predvidoma okoli 23. ure lahko že berete časopisno vsebino prihodnjega dne);
arhiv zadnjih 14. izdaj;
nakup posameznega izvoda Financ;
možnost shranjevanja naloženih izvodov na pomnilnik vaše naprave;
enostavno iskanje po vsebini;
pregledovanje vsebine v standardni časopisni obliki za hiter pregled ali tekstovni obliki za lažje branje;
brezplačno vzorčno izdajo za ogled uporabniške izkušnje.
Naročniki na poslovni dnevnik Finance (premium ali digital) do vsebine v aplikacijo dostopajo z enakim uporabniškim imenom in geslom kot na www.finance.si ; za pomoč se lahko obrnete na firstname.lastname@example.org .
DCHL also publishes ‘Asian Age’, an English daily newspaper in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, and London; Financial English Daily ‘Financial Chronicle’ out of the Metro Cities of Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai; Telugu Daily, weekly, monthly ’Andhra Bhoomi’ in Andhra Pradesh.
Deccan Chronicle’s Android App provides you an opportunity to avail the newspaper’s complete insight and also continuously updated articles throughout the world. This app brings the news paper and its content one step closer to the users enabling them to personalize and share their favorite news articles and read it from anywhere for free.
• All content available for free.
• Top News: Latest news as and when they occur from all over the world.
• India: Updated Stories from all over India.
• Cities: News from various cities in Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Karnataka and Kerala.
• Entertainment: Latest movie reviews and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, Tollywood, Kollywood and more.
• Tabloid: Tabloid stories from Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru and Kochi.
• Science and Technology: Latest updates on gadgets, gaming, space and more.
• Lifestyle: Stories from fashion, health, corporate, stress, pets, books, latest trends, cars and bikes and many more.
• Photo Galleries: Top images of people and events from around the world.
• Columns: Opinion from some of the biggest names in the business of Sports, Arts, Entertainment, Business and Lifestyle.
• Sunday Chronicle: Sunday’s special supplement from print edition.
• Share: Users can share their favorite stories and pictures through mail or twitter.
• Comment: Users can post comments for any and every story.
• Breaking news: Get Breaking news and other alerts from Deccan Chronicle via push notification.
• Simple and easy navigation.
Added Tabloid, ShowBiz, Sunday Chronicle, Lifestyle and Sci-Tech in the More section.
Implemented Article Comments, Facebook, Share, Twitter, Feedback and Help.
Professional Pensions offers unrivalled news, analysis and features, covering the key issues facing schemes and their sponsors. Much of this coverage is exclusive – with Professional Pensions breaking over 100 stories over the past year alone.
Professional Pensions also aims to give readers must-have information – and an analysis of how trends are likely to develop and what is set to happen in the future – through regular roundtable and panel debates, which provide an indepth look across a range of investment, administrative and legal topics. It has spearheaded a number of major campaigns to help raise the profile of trustees and also to improve the standards of defined contribution scheme default funds.
* Exclusive and extensive news, analysis and features – trusted and high-quality editorial on the UK occupational pensions industry
* Expert opinion and advice – keeping you updated with the very latest thinking from around the industry and helping you to understand what will happen next and the trends of the future; best practice and legislation – to keep you operating at the cutting edge of the industry
* Regular interviews with the people managing pension funds across the country – enabling you to learn from your peers’ experiences