*2013-2014 schedules and scores will be updated on Wed Aug 28th.
Subscription: This is an officially licensed product with royalties paid to the university. The $2.99 annual subscription is good for 12 months from date of purchase (after the free trial ends). If you don't like it, just cancel your subscription within 7 days and you won't be billed.
- Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores).
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks.
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock.
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab.
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, visit: www.SmartApps.com/College
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below:
OS 3.0 versions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options.
OS 4.0 and above: On your Home Screen, go to Apps > Widgets, then swipe over until you see your clock widget. Then tap and hold to drag it to the selected location on your home screen. If it doesn't work, make sure you have enough available space (you may need to move other icons). The space required is 4 wide x 2 high.
Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust.
A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game!
Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
Tags: Oklahoma, Sooners, Big 12, sports, scores, scoreboard, NCAA, college, football, basketball, March Madness, bowl games, Smartphones Technologies, Inc., clock, widget
Use our app to:
- View & purchase our merchandize
- Contact Us
- Receive special deal notifications
- Connect via Social Media
- and much more!
Are you a big Sooners football fan? Get all your Oklahoma football news, videos, and more. With this Oklahoma football app you can easily keep up with everything related to the Sooners!
* Oklahoma football schedule
* The latest Oklahoma Sooners Football news
* Official Facebook page
* The latest highlight videos from YouTube
* And more!
Download this FREE Oklahoma football app now and never miss another Oklahoma Football news story again!
Not affiliated with the University of Oklahoma. Images and articles on this app are used under the fair use provision of the Copyright Act for purposes of reporting. Information shown in this app is gathered from the various internet sources.