Its very precise up to 40 digits, unlike a normal calculator that only provides 15 significant digits calculation.
Easy Calculator Pro supports date and time functions, may display result in various formats, can work with constants and mathematical functions.
Easy Calculator Pro allows you to keep all the history of your calculations, make notes, send by email or return values and expressions back to the calculator.
* Expression calculation.
* Calculation history.
* Advanced percent calculation (Discounts, Tax, Tips).
* Precision up to 40 significant decimal digits.
* Advanced result formatting. As: numbers, dates, percents, hex, oct, bin... representations.
* Can display result as fraction: 1.125 -> 9/8 or as 1+1/8
* Expression syntax highlight - easy reading.
* Exact error highlight - easy correction.
* Engineer and scientific functions.
* Date and time operations
* Radians and degrees with Degree-Minute-Second (DMS) feature
* Support angle measures in degree and decimal notation: d°m.m' and d°m'.m
* Saving state between sessions.
* Memory feature.
* Smart-button technology.
* Predefined constants.
* Vibration on touch.
* In-app purchase donate feature. If you like this program, you may help us to maintain and improve the EasyCalPro Free.
Percent feature allows you easy ways to calculate tips, tax or discounts:
7*2 + 1.5*4 + 10%
Using the constants you can easy find out the radius of the Earth:
date (12;05; 15) + 40*7 - get date offset (40 weeks)
40/tan(37°23') - easy way to find height of building with angle of elevation.
Or find out the poker probability of specific pocket pair:
C(4; 2)/C(50; 2)
KW: engineer scientific advanced calculator, EasyCalcPro, Tip Calculator, navigational calculations.
Tax season is here and you may have these questions in mind:
Do you want to know how much taxes you will pay on your personal income?
Do you want to know what's the average tax rate overall?
Or maybe you want to know how much tax will you be paying at least for any extra dollar you make (Marginal tax)?
All of these questions are answered in this very simple to use app. It has the tax calculations for all the provinces of Canada. Please note that this app is ad-supported ( Notifications and in app advertisement) to help me out so I keep rolling out regular updates for this app.
It is a must have app for any phone!
iMotoneige is the ideal travelling companion for anyone snowmobiling in Quebec
Developed by the Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec (Quebec federation of snowmobile clubs), the map application displays the most recent data available on the more than 32,000 km trail network open to members. You will also easily obtain a wealth of information related to services available in close proximity to the trails, including services stations, restaurants, and lodging.
- Know your precise location at all times
- Plan your itinerary
- Calculate distances between two points
- Obtain detailed information about the most recent trail grooming activity
- Situate yourself in relation to various services offered close to the trail
- Conduct queries by address or by services in close proximity to your current position
The application also allows the reverse calculation of taxes. It is therefore possible to obtain the amount before taxes from the amount including taxes.
The App include also this features :
- Calcul of the tip with the option to include or not taxes.
- Calcul a % of discounts
- Split the amount of the bill and tip between you and your friends
It is already set for the 2013 tax change, QC Tax is the most complete App on Google Play.
This application is simple and fast. It lets you:
- Calculate the best tip
- Caculate the total cost of your purchase
- Share the bill
- The price can be rounded to the nearest 5 cents (the penny is no longer used here)
- Price can be with or without taxes
If you enjoy this application, please donate by downloading the full application on the play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nocorp.mobisoft.tipstaxesshare
*** Important: Keep in mind that this application is build by a human, that I earn no money doing this, that I spent some time to do this rather than doing others interesting things such cut some wood for the winter...). And after all it is a free application. So be sure that this application is yours and that I can help you to build the best application with all the best ideas inside! ***
Now with even more Canadian apps listed.
This is Canada apps market that will make discovering of Canadian apps super fun and easy.
You can browse apps by group, search/filter groups, read description and other info about them and install them through the Android Market.
You can add them to favorites for later use, share data about app, or even entire search results, with any app that supports text sharing (FB, Email, Sms, Twitter...)
You can choose betwen 5 color schemas (skins).
Apps specific to some of the city/area are grouped and other that covers all Canada (or more than one city) are in group "Canada". Groups are: Canada, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Ontario, Alberta, Winnipeg, Niagara Falls, British Columbia, Halifax, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Laval, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Oshawa, Surrey, Other Canadian cities and regions)
There are 2603 Canada apps listed in current release and this number will grow.
As a plus there are also 2100 recommended "World apps" included (not Canadian) that you can find useful. Some of them are very popular, some of them are hard to find.
Follow us on Facebook page:
See all apps listed:
More from developer
Our Income Tax Calculator Canada does not include Canadian non-refundable tax credits other than the basic personal tax credit.
Please note that these values and rates give you a basic idea about how much tax you should pay and they are not guaranteed to be accurate. These for informational purposes only!