Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Copenhagen (Danish: København) is the capital of Denmark and what a million Danes call home. This "friendly old girl of a town" is big enough to be a metropolis with shopping, culture and nightlife par excellence, yet still small enough to be intimate, safe and easy to navigate. Overlooking the Øresund strait with Sweden just minutes away, it is a cultural and geographic link between mainland Europe and Scandinavia. This is where old fairy tales blend with flashy new architecture and world-class design; where warm jazz mixes with cold electronica from Copenhagen's basements. You'll feel you've seen it all in a day, but could keep on discovering more for months.
Copenhagen is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
Features of Triposo’s guide to Copenhagen:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Day trip section
* An offline map of the city
We love creating apps, and want to keep them free forever. In order to keep our development running we are using a search service to generate some revenue from this free app. This app will add a couple search links on your device in the form of an icon, bookmark link and browser homepage. You may delete them easily (drag to the trash or delete the link for the browser), if you choose to use them, thanks!
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Historic Landmarks (9 sights)
* Sightseeing Tour (11 sights)
* Shopping Tour of Strøget (8 sights)
* Nightlife in Copenhagen (7 sights)
* Museums Tour (8 sights)
* Churches Tour (7 sights)
* Christianshavn Tour (6 sights)
* Art Galleries Tour (7 sights)
* Nørreport Area (8 sights)
* Latin Quarter Tour (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Visit Kronborg Castle, Christiansborg Palace, Rundetaarn, The ZOO or Experimentarium and look for the Copenhagen Moments marker. Scan the marker with your smartphone to see who appears and poses for a fun photo opportunity.
Have some fun Copenhagen Moments!
Our free Copenhagen Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Copenhagen.
Features of Copenhagen City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Copenhagen (IPA /ˈkoʊpənheɪɡən/ or /ˈkoʊpənhɑːɡən/; Danish: København [kʰøb̥m̩ˈhɑʊ̯ˀn]; Swedish: Köpenhamn) is the capital of Denmark and its most populous city, with an urban population of 1,213,822 (as of 1 January 2012) and a metropolitan population of 1,947,944 (as of 1 October 2012). With the completion of the transnational Øresund Bridge in 2000, Copenhagen has become the centre of the increasingly integrated Øresund Region. Within this region, Copenhagen and the Swedish city of Malmö are growing into a combined metropolitan area. Copenhagen is situated on the islands of Zealand and Amager.
Copenhagen became the capital of Denmark in the beginning of the 15th century, while being documented as such since the 11th century. During the 17th century, under the reign of Christian IV, it became a significant regional centre.
Copenhagen is a major regional center of culture, business, media, and science, as indicated by several international surveys and rankings (see International rankings below). Life science, information technology and shipping are important sectors, and research & development plays a major role in the city's economy. Its strategic location and excellent infrastructure, with the largest airport in Scandinavia, Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup, located 14 minutes by train from the city centre, have made it a regional hub and a popular location for regional headquarters and conventions.
iSpot Copenhagen is the official tourist guide to everything you need to know during your visit in Copenhagen and its surroundings, brought to you by Wonderful Copenhagen, the official convention, event and visitors bureau for the Capital Region of Denmark.
The application contains a wealth of information on where to eat, drink and shop, what to see and do, how to get around and practical information. It also gives you a constantly updated calendar of current events while you are in the city, as well as tips on how to explore Copenhagen’s vibrant and diverse neighborhoods – from Vesterbro and Nørrebro to Christianshavn and Østerbro.
Please note that we recommend that you update data the first time you use the app.
No other app provides as much information --useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Copenhagen. We include Malmo, Oslo, Stockholm, Brussels, Charleroi, Frankfurt, Munich, Hannover, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and all the airports in the world including all the small and medium airports (2400+).
På Rejseplanen til Android kan du:
* søge rejser i hele Danmark fra og til alle adresser, stoppesteder, stationer og lokaliteter
* se afgange fra dine nærmeste stop/stationer
* se kort over turen til stop/station (Google Maps)
* se aktuelle informationer for de fleste tog, Metroen samt Hovedstadens busser
* se dine tidligere søgninger, så du ikke behøver at skrive det hele igen
* bruge "Tag mig hjem"-funktionen, som med et tryk viser dig turen fra din nuværende position til din hjemmeadresse
* Skifte mellem dansk, engelsk og tysk
Vi beklager, hvis I har været stødte over, at Rejseplanen læser kalenderen - men læs mere her:
Den nye udgave af Rejseplanens app har mulighed for at tilføje en fremsøgt rejse til kalenderen - en funktion som har været efterspurgt af mange brugere.
For at kunne gøre dette, er app'en nødt til at have rettigheder til kalenderen.
Det er nødvendigt at bede om læse-rettigheder til kalenderen, for at give dig mulighed for at vælge hvilken kalender, rejsen skal gemmes i. Vi læser IKKE hvad der står i din kalender, men kun HVILKE kalendere du har (fx Google calendar, telefon-kalender, arbejds-kalender), så vi kan give dig mulighed for at vælge.
Det er naturligvis også nødvendigt med skrive/redigerings-rettigheder til kalenderen, hvis en rejse skal kunne gemmes i kalenderen. Vi redigerer naturligvis ikke i dine kalenderaftaler, ligesom vi heller ikke sletter noget.
Disse rettigheder er grupperet sammen med nogle muligheder for at udsende information om kalenderaftalen pr email - det er ikke noget vi benytter os af, men du kan selv tilføje gæster til din rejse, når den er gemt i kalenderen og dermed selv beslutte om disse skal notificeres pr email - det har dog ikke noget med Rejseplanens app at gøre.
Rejseplanen for Android is like Rejseplanen on the web, only smarter. Now you can use your GPS position to ease your search.
* search for journeys between all addresses, stations, stops and points of interest in all of Denmark
* see departures from your nearest stops or stations
* see a map of your walk to the station or stop (Google Maps)
* see current status of most trains, the Copenhagen Metro and busses
* access your previous searches easily
* use the "Take me home" button which with one touch will show you a journey from where you are now to your home address
* Change language between Danish, German and English
This is the mappa map for Copenhagen (Danish: København) the capital of Denmark.
Districts covered by the Copenhagen offline mappa map: Indre By; Centrum, The Medieval city; Christianshavn; Holmen; Vesterbro; Frederiksberg; Nørrebro; Østerbro; Amager; the Northern suburbs - Dyrehavsbakken, Frilandsmuseet and Vestegnen.
The offline mappa map of Copenhagen includes public transport, trains, the airport, the S-tog and metro.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Copenhagen, Denmark:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Copenhagen now!
I. First of all it’s very easy to use, no map downloads required, all tiny map vector data is packed inside of the app.
II. Second - it works entirely without internet connection. No more data roaming costs. No Wi-Fi networks needed.
III. The last but not least - This map of Copenhagen, Denmark is ready to go: just install and this map is always with you whether you have carrier connection or not.
City Navigator Maps offline mobile app includes:
• Search for points of interest (many points of interest, such as hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, parks, viewpoints, banks, etc.)
• Alphabetic city and street index (search for any city and street by name)
• Compass and simple routing to destination for easy navigation (detailed turn-by-turn routing with voice guidance is available in our GPS Offline Navigation app)
• Find your Location with offline GPS support
• Highly Detailed vector maps with fantastic detailed 17x ZOOM feature
• Minimal permissions required (no access to your private data, apart from your location. No spyware)
• Save your Bookmarks on the map (ist of your favorite places)
• Adapted screen layout for tablets
• Improved for devices with high-resolution screens
• Frequent updates
• By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest to you points of interest (parks, cafes, banks and many more)
Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write SD card access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to you, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Other names: Copenhagen, Denmark , offline map, vector, maps, navigator, gps, onboard, navigation
City Guide Copenhagen is a travel guide and interactive map for Copenhagen, which is based on the mappedplanet.com website and the free database of Openstreetmap. Forget the tedious search of travel information in printed guides and different maps! Navigate on the map and discover attractions, hotels, campgrounds, and much more in the vicinity of your location!
All the required data can be downloaded at home. After that it can be used without an Internet connection. There are four thematic maps. All captured public transport (train, bus, tram), tourist routes (hiking trails, bike trails, horse trails) are included in the map. These can be listed by name and type and highlighted on the map.
- Map of Greater Copenhagen for offline use
- Seven different map styles for offline maps (standard, transport, outdoor, internet, night, driver, handicap) showing public transport routes, hiking and bicycle paths and more
- More than 100 categories as overlays (e.g. points of interest, hotels, hostels, restaurants, camp grounds, fuel stations and many more)
- List of all recorded roads, public transport routes, bike paths, hiking trails and much more, all with names, to select and highlight.
- Search (online and offline)
- Wikipedia-Articles for download
- Ability to add and import your own points of interest
- Augmented Reality
* See www.mappedplanet.com to get an impression of how this application works!
* Detailed description on www.mappedplanet.com/mobileinfo
* Try Free version mAPPedplanet FREE first!
* mAPPedplant FULL version has more than 400 offline maps including CityGuide Copenhagen