* Offline Maps * Attractions Guide * Bookmark Favorites *
Copenhagen Card gives free admission to 72 museums & attractions,
discounts for activities, restaurants & car hire, and free public
transport (train, metro, bus & harbour bus).
** Airport-city transfer with metro or train is also included with
Copenhagen Card **
DISCOVER: Best guide for the city, you can browse all attractions and
filter them according to your interests
WORKS OFFLINE: All information is fully available offline, including the maps
PRACTICAL INFORMATION: See opening hours and nearest public transport
stop for all attractions
SAVE YOUR FAVORITES: Create your own travel plan by favoriting places
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: Discovered a great place? Share it with your friends!
If you're visiting Copenhagen, and you want to make the most out of
your trip, Copenhagen Card may be just what you need, it will save you
time, money and hassle, so you can focus on enjoying everything the
city has to offer!
This city guide app is the perfect companion for the card, you'll have
updated information about top attractions, restaurants & shopping, see
discounts available, get public transport maps, and offline maps of
Copenhagen Card is available for 24, 48, 72 and 120 hours, and you can
order it even before you leave home.
Have a wonderful stay!
Rejseplanen for Android is like Rejseplanen on the web, only smarter. Now you can use your GPS position to ease your search.
* search for journeys between all addresses, stations, stops and points of interest in all of Denmark
* see departures from your nearest stops or stations
* see a map of your walk to the station or stop (Google Maps)
* see current status of most trains, the Copenhagen Metro and busses
* access your previous searches easily
* use the "Take me home" button which with one touch will show you a journey from where you are now to your home address
* Change language between Danish, German and English
Copenhagen, Denmark’s capital, sits on the coastal islands of Zealand and Amager, linked to Malmo in southern Sweden by the Öresund Bridge. Indre By, the central district, contains 18th-century, rococo Frederiksstaden, home to the royal family’s Amalienborg Palace. The city's center also has the Christiansborg parliament building and the Renaissance Rosenborg Castle, which has a museum of royal artifacts and a popular garden.
Area: 88.25 km²
Weather: 12°C, Wind W at 11 km/h, 56% Humidity
Local time: Monday 10:57 AM
100% Offline Map & Guide.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- List of categories to Find different things using google play serveice
- List of categories like airports,
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- Location show on map with respect to your current location
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- Pani Puri details..
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
NOTE : All data on this app is coming from google Play API .
For more details contact us on email@example.com.
Venice City Guide Kekanto is the best city guide, made by real costumers reviews that transform their cities with information about what is good and what is not. Download for FREE now!
OUR CITY GUIDES ARE DIFFERENT:
✓ Curated by Copenhagen locals, selected by us
✓ Copenhagen insider tips, not "highlights"
✓ 100% offline - not Internet required
✓ Always up-to-date and up-to-season
✓ New tips regularly - free updates "for life"!
✓ Detailed offline full city maps
✓ Regular updates & new Copenhagen tips
✓ Save & show favorite spots on the map
For a list of up tips currently included, please check our Copenhagen online city guide.
"A useful series of locally written travel guides”
"Authentically local, on-the-ground advice”
"To put it simply: awesome"
"Local tips rarely found in the guidebook"
"The inside track from city loving locals"
High-detail map of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Easy to use, no map downloads required, all data is packed inside.
Works entirely without internet connection. No data costs. No exposure to insecure wifi networks.
Search for points of interest (hotels, museums, transport, banks etc).
Alphabetic street index.
Compass and line to destination for easy navigation: detailed route to destination (new functionality: beta).
Configurable map detail. Highest detail with topographic mode.
Personalize with user waypoints and saved map views.
No advertising. No in-app-purchases required.
Minimal permissions. No access to your private data (apart from your location). No spyware.
Adapted screen layout for Android tablets.
Improved for devices with high-resolution screens.
By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest points of interest. You can save map views (area and zoomlevel) for easy orientation. And you can save waypoints to mark interesting spots on the map.
We take your privacy seriously. Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This map is based on data (C) OpenStreetmap (http://www.openstreetmap.org) and contributors under a Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/).
OpenStreetmap is a collaborative, wiki-like mapping project. It is particularly important to understand that the map data supplied by OpenStreetMap might be incomplete or unreliable. The openly-editable wiki nature of the OpenStreetMap mapping system means that there will always be some inaccuracies and omissions. You should make your own judgement about the accuracy of the supplied map. Always use our maps in conjunction with your eyes and your common sense. There is no warranty for the quality of the map data. This map must not be used in situations where inaccurate, misleading or missing data can lead to damage to assets, injury or loss of life.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Other names: 哥本哈根，丹麥 - København, Danmark - Kööpenhamina, Tanska - Copenhague, Danemark - Κοπεγχάγη, Δανία - Copenhagen, Danimarca - コペンハーゲン、デンマーク - 코펜하겐, 덴마크 - Kopenhagen, Denemarken - Kopenhaga, Dania - Копенгаген, Дания - Köpenhamn, Danmark
The app guides you through the city by voice, using your GPS location. Just listen and enjoy a city’s attractions while your virtual tour guide explains it all and shares personal insights. Tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out.
We also have fascinating themed walking tours, for those who want to go off the beaten path. Find the top tapas in Barcelona, get chic in New York City’s East Village or follow the trail of a 19th century serial killer in London.
You can use the storytelling tours for free as long as your phone has active internet connection. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the high cost of roaming. The App can also record your trip: you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels with one click.
• WIDE RANGE OF LOCATIONS - You can choose from more than 150 major cities and tourist destinations.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS – The app leads you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight you will automatically hear the stories about it .
• SELECTION OF LANGUAGES – Most of our tours are available in English, but you can find tours in your own language as well.
• FIND GREAT SERVICES - If you are tired, let us recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés.
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a tour, it will work offline so you don’t have to pay roaming charges.
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; PocketGuide can create a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends under “My Diary” Settings. If you download a tour of your choice, you will be able to share it with your friends and walk together hassle-free.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or should you encounter any technical difficulties select “report a problem” from Settings to contact our development team directly.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Historic Landmarks (9 sights)
* Sightseeing Tour (11 sights)
* Shopping Tour of Strøget (8 sights)
* Nightlife in Copenhagen (7 sights)
* Museums Tour (8 sights)
* Churches Tour (7 sights)
* Christianshavn Tour (6 sights)
* Art Galleries Tour (7 sights)
* Nørreport Area (8 sights)
* Latin Quarter Tour (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
For Copenhagen and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Copenhagen Airport (CPH) is the largest airport in Denmark and the most frequently used airport in the Nordic countries. It is the main hub for Scandinavian Airlines. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions to and from the airport and more.
No other app provides as much information --useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Copenhagen. We include Malmo, Oslo, Stockholm, Brussels, Charleroi, Frankfurt, Munich, Hannover, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and all the airports in the world including all the small and medium airports (2400+).
Where to go - What to do. This app will guide you.
The full event calendar to navigate the LGBT life of Copenhagen.
-An event calendar easy to navigate.
-A overview and map of the different cafés, bars, clubs, saunas and shops Copenhagen can offer.
-A special guide when Copenhagen hosts a big event like ESC, Pride or PanGames.
There are many travel guides available, but here is what sets cityscouter.com guides apart from the rest:
• Designed to be used OFFLINE. All articles, events, transport and maps can be viewed without an internet connection.
• An up-to-date events guide: Update when you have an internet connection, and hundreds of upcoming events such as concerts, theatre, sporting events, festivals and more will be stored on your device. Updates occur regularly so your guide will never be behind.
• Fully zoomable, offline maps that shows your location and points of interest around you (your location is shown on the map). If a travel guide doesn’t have a map, it’s as good as useless.
• Professionally written content by locals who know the city well, and not just content taken from Wikipedia like so many other guides.
• Major transport lines and stations are stored in the guide. You can view the lines/stations on a map, or find the nearest station to you or any attractions with just a few taps.
• Hundreds of points of interest (all searchable) detailing attractions, museums, hotels, bars and cafes, nightlife and more with opening hours, pictures and prices.
• English, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish and Chinese languages are supported for the travel guide content (event section is mostly in English).
Read below for more information:
The cityscouter.com Copenhagen travel guide is the perfect companion during your time in the city. It is designed to be used offline so you can avoid expensive roaming fees.
Our guides are professionally written and have a huge amount of information about everything this city has to offer. Using your device’s location services, you can also always see what points of interest are around you at any time.
The events guide includes hundreds of upcoming events, and is regularly updated. Just click the update button when you have an internet connection, and the events will be stored on your device for offline use.
The most important thing to figure out when you arrive in a new city is the transport system. That’s why we’ve included information on all major transport points and lines. These are all viewable on a map, and the "Nearby stations" feature makes it easy to determine where the closest transport is to your current location.
Other features include the built in currency converter (converts 45 of the world’s top currencies), a "Want to visit" list where you can mark the attractions you want to see, and a review/notes section.
cityscouter.com Travel Guides are available for over 80 cities world wide. Just search for "cityscouter" to see them all!
♛ 9/10 in WIRED’s 2012 App Guide ♛ Selected as an Honoree in the 2012 Webby Awards ♛ Featured in CNN’s 50 Ultimate Travel Apps
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
UNIQUE FEATURES of the PREMIUM GUIDES:
✔ 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
✔ TRAVEL GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
✔ PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES ★ Exclusive technology ★ The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
✔ OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS ★ The only travel guide with offline navigation! ★ Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
✔ AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
✔ TRIP JOURNAL ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
✔ SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
✔ TRIP DASHBOARD ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
✔ TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online
✔ OTHER FEATURES – Easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
Available destinations include: Amsterdam, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Chicago, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Dublin, Edinburgh, Florence, Hamburg, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Munich, New York, Paris, Prague, Rome, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm, Tokyo, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw and Washington.
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
♛ LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
♛ Best Android Apps Review - “mTrip for Android is like having a personal tour guide in your pocket!”
♛ THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
♛ ASSOCIATED PRESS - “mTrip is a travel guide and then some: It uses the latest in smart phone technology to make it easier to stay on track in a foreign locale”
♛ 148Apps - "It looks like mTrip will blow them away with its unique spin on the traditional tour guide app.”
♛ TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact email@example.com. We are happy to answer your questions.
With 4x48-TaxiNord app on your smartphone, you can book your taxi without contacting the call center.
Using the app, will provide you with immediate access to 4x48's fleet of more than 600 vehicles.
When the app i started it will find your location and show the address.
Do you want to book a taxi to a different address than you can tap the box with the address and press the "Choose from Map" or "Enter address".
The first order which is made after the app is installed the first time you will be asked to enter your name and mobile number, which is then stored in the app under "Settings" and you do not have to enter it again when you do the next order.
Do you need to book to another person simply type the person's name and mobile number on the "Order Taxi" page.
If you need more than one taxi simply make an additional order (4 people / taxi).
Do you need a big car contact TaxiNord by pressing the "Call Taxi" and press the number.
You also have the opportunity to:
• To book of account (is coming soon)
• To pre-book a taxi for up to one week before
• To follow the status of your order and follow your taxi on the map
• To cancel the taxi- right up until your taxi is assigned to you
• To view all your taxi bookings for the last 14 days
• To send a receipt by mail (is coming soon)
• To order a taxi from Copenhagen Airport with 8% discount
• To make favorite addresses so you can quickly book for addresses you use a lot
• To select addresses from the recent orders which has been made
• To write to your driver when your taxi is assigned
• To rate your driver after the trip
• To confirm your order incase the taxi is delayed (you will get a notification on your phone if it happens)
• To use the app to call the taxi company that runs in the area you are trying to order in if you are outside the area where 4x48 is driving.
For further information or suggestions for improvements / changes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The content is divided into four phases: Research, Decision, Preparation and Settling In, and every phase contains particular ‘Things To Do’ that guide you to complete a task or advise you to consider an option.
It is also possible to create your personalised profile, where you are able to enter your nationality, arrival date, potential future home city in Denmark and who is coming with you, if anybody.
Entering your profile means that your list of Things To Do will be fully targeted to your personal needs. For example, if you are a worker, you will not get Things To Do relevant to a student (unless you change your profile).
- Takes your personal profile into account
- Enables you to add your own ‘Tasks’
- Provides links to relevant 'read more' websites
- Developed in collaboration with the official Danish authorities
- Works offline
With TOURIAS Travel Guides by GIATA you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide by GIATA gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides by GIATA also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: The optional upgrades allow you to switch to the entirely ad-free version of the travel guide
This travel guide offers something special for customers of travel agents and tour operators: Upon entering a code the app promptly displays the chosen destination and other additional important information about the booked accommodation, as well as the contact details for the travel agent or tour operator. The code can be obtained from many travel agents and tour operators or will be given when booking.
More than 120 exciting travel destinations can also be found easily using this app. Simply select the travel destination you want under "Travel Destinations" and download it.
List of the actually available travel guides:
Egypt: Hurghada, Sinai & Sharm el-Sheikh
Brazil: Rio de Janeiro
Germany: Bavarian Forest, Berlin, Lake Constance, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Upper Bavaria, Upper Palatinate Forest, Rostock with Baltic Sea resorts, Schleswig-Holstein: Baltic Sea
Greece: Kos, Crete
Great Britain: London
Italy: Rome, Venice
The Netherlands: Amsterdam
Spain: Majorca, Ibiza, Barcelona, Costa de la Luz, Costa del Sol, Fuerteventura
Czech Republic: Prague
Turkey: Turkish Riviera
USA: Chicago, Florida, New York
United Arab Emirates: Dubai
We hope you like our free travel guide. We will gladly receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, requests and suggestions at email@example.com.