High-detail map of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Easy to use, no map downloads required, all data is packed inside.
Works entirely without internet connection. No data costs. No exposure to insecure wifi networks.
Search for points of interest (hotels, museums, transport, banks etc).
Alphabetic street index.
Compass and line to destination for easy navigation: detailed route to destination (new functionality: beta).
Configurable map detail. Highest detail with topographic mode.
Personalize with user waypoints and saved map views.
No advertising. No in-app-purchases required.
Minimal permissions. No access to your private data (apart from your location). No spyware.
Adapted screen layout for Android tablets.
Improved for devices with high-resolution screens.
By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest points of interest. You can save map views (area and zoomlevel) for easy orientation. And you can save waypoints to mark interesting spots on the map.
We take your privacy seriously. Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This map is based on data (C) OpenStreetmap (http://www.openstreetmap.org) and contributors under a Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/).
OpenStreetmap is a collaborative, wiki-like mapping project. It is particularly important to understand that the map data supplied by OpenStreetMap might be incomplete or unreliable. The openly-editable wiki nature of the OpenStreetMap mapping system means that there will always be some inaccuracies and omissions. You should make your own judgement about the accuracy of the supplied map. Always use our maps in conjunction with your eyes and your common sense. There is no warranty for the quality of the map data. This map must not be used in situations where inaccurate, misleading or missing data can lead to damage to assets, injury or loss of life.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Other names: 哥本哈根，丹麥 - København, Danmark - Kööpenhamina, Tanska - Copenhague, Danemark - Κοπεγχάγη, Δανία - Copenhagen, Danimarca - コペンハーゲン、デンマーク - 코펜하겐, 덴마크 - Kopenhagen, Denemarken - Kopenhaga, Dania - Копенгаген, Дания - Köpenhamn, Danmark
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
There are many travel guides available, but here is what sets cityscouter.com guides apart from the rest:
• Designed to be used OFFLINE. All articles, events, transport and maps can be viewed without an internet connection.
• An up-to-date events guide: Update when you have an internet connection, and hundreds of upcoming events such as concerts, theatre, sporting events, festivals and more will be stored on your device. Updates occur regularly so your guide will never be behind.
• Fully zoomable, offline maps that shows your location and points of interest around you (your location is shown on the map). If a travel guide doesn’t have a map, it’s as good as useless.
• Professionally written content by locals who know the city well, and not just content taken from Wikipedia like so many other guides.
• Major transport lines and stations are stored in the guide. You can view the lines/stations on a map, or find the nearest station to you or any attractions with just a few taps.
• Hundreds of points of interest (all searchable) detailing attractions, museums, hotels, bars and cafes, nightlife and more with opening hours, pictures and prices.
• English, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish and Chinese languages are supported for the travel guide content (event section is mostly in English).
Read below for more information:
The cityscouter.com Copenhagen travel guide is the perfect companion during your time in the city. It is designed to be used offline so you can avoid expensive roaming fees.
Our guides are professionally written and have a huge amount of information about everything this city has to offer. Using your device’s location services, you can also always see what points of interest are around you at any time.
The events guide includes hundreds of upcoming events, and is regularly updated. Just click the update button when you have an internet connection, and the events will be stored on your device for offline use.
The most important thing to figure out when you arrive in a new city is the transport system. That’s why we’ve included information on all major transport points and lines. These are all viewable on a map, and the "Nearby stations" feature makes it easy to determine where the closest transport is to your current location.
Other features include the built in currency converter (converts 45 of the world’s top currencies), a "Want to visit" list where you can mark the attractions you want to see, and a review/notes section.
cityscouter.com Travel Guides are available for over 80 cities world wide. Just search for "cityscouter" to see them all!
* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
Public Transit Maps provides you with the most comprehensive database of more than 200 Maps of Public Transportation Systems of Cities and Metropolitan Areas around the world.
All maps are included in the App for offline browsing convenience. *
The free version is ad supported which requires internet access.
The in-app purchase removes the ads, after which the app will work 100% offline.
We will update the App with more cities as maps are made available.
Please help us - if you want your cities Subway, Bus, Commuter or Tram system, to be included, please send us the map as an image or pdf file, or a link, and we will include it in the next update.
Currently these are the cities and metropolitan areas Public Transit Maps supports:
Andana Adelaide Algiers Alicante Almaty Amsterdam Ankara
Antwerp Athens Atlanta
Baku Baltimore Bangkok Barcelone Basel Bejing Belo Horizonte
Berlin Berne Bielefeld Bilbao Bochum Bonn Bordeaux Boston
Brasilia Bremen Brescia Brisbane Brussels Bucarest Budapest
Buenos Aires Buffalo Bursa Busan
Cairo Caracas Catania Changchun Charleroi Chengdu Chennai
Chiba Chicago Chongqing Cleveland Cologne Copenhagen
Daegu Daejon Dallan Dallas DB Bahn EC IC DB Bahn ICE
Delhi Denver Detroit Dnepropetrovsk Dortmund Dresden Dubai
Dublin Duesseldorf Duisburg
Edmonton Erfurt Essen
Frankfurt Fribourg Fukuoka
Gelsenkirchen Geneva Genoa Glasgow Graz Guadalajara Guangzhou
Haifa Hamburg Hangzhou Hanover Harbin Helsinki Hiroshima Hong Kong
Incheon Israel Istanbul Izmir
Jacksonville Jerusalem Johannesburg
Kaohsiung Karlsruhe Kazan Kharkov Kiev Kitakyushu Kobe Kolkata
Krakow Kryvyi Kuala Lumpur Kyoto
Las Vegas Lausanne Leipzig Lille Lima Lisbon London Los Angeles
Madrid Malaga Manchester Manila Mannheim Maracaibo Marseille
Medellin Melbourne Mexico City Miami Milan Minneapolis Minsk
Monterey Montreal Moscow Muelheim Mumbai Munich
Nagoya Naha Namma Nanjing Naples New York Newark Newcastle
Nizhniy Norway Nowosibirsk Nuremberg
Palma de Mallorca Paris Path Perth Perugia Philadelphia Pittsburgh
Portland Porto Porto Alegre Poznan Prague Pyongyang
Recife Rennes Rio de Janairo Rome Rotterdam Rouen Ruhrgebiet
Saint Louis Saint PetersburgSamara San Francisco San Juan Sankt Gallen
Santiago Santo Domingo Sao Paulo Sapporo Seattle Sendai Seoul Seville
Shanghei Shenyang Shenzen Singapore Sofia Stockholm Strasbourg
Stuttgart Suzhou Sydney
Taipei Tashkent Teheran Tianjin Tiblisi Tokyo Toronto Toulouse Tunis Turin
Valencia Valparaiso Vancouver Vienna Volgograd
Warsaw Washington Wuhan
Yekaterinenburg Yerevan Yokohama
Zurich City & Zurich Commuter
* While all Maps are included in the free app, you will only be able to use it on the go when your phone is connected to the internet, because we need to make money somehow too. Please consider making the in-app purchase to remove the advertising and make the app truly available 100% offline.
Important copyright information: The Public Transit Maps App includes certain content such as logos and/or images and other publicly available information. This content and its copyright belongs to the respective authors/owners, it is NOT owned or maintained by RoDeXiA.
It gives a fast and convenient overview of the many possibilities in the city and contains information about
• Museums and attractions
• Activities for children
• Green areas
• Events and exhibitions
The app is offline and can be used anywhere without extra fees. But remember: Update when you download it the first time (and continuously) to get the latest and correct opening hours, prices etc.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Historic Landmarks (9 sights)
* Sightseeing Tour (11 sights)
* Shopping Tour of Strøget (8 sights)
* Nightlife in Copenhagen (7 sights)
* Museums Tour (8 sights)
* Churches Tour (7 sights)
* Christianshavn Tour (6 sights)
* Art Galleries Tour (7 sights)
* Nørreport Area (8 sights)
* Latin Quarter Tour (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
For Copenhagen and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Copenhagen Airport (CPH) is the largest airport in Denmark and the most frequently used airport in the Nordic countries. It is the main hub for Scandinavian Airlines. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions to and from the airport and more.
No other app provides as much information --useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Copenhagen. We include Malmo, Oslo, Stockholm, Brussels, Charleroi, Frankfurt, Munich, Hannover, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and all the airports in the world including all the small and medium airports (2400+).
We have added new features, among others:
- Find journey, Next bus/train and Traffic info are now placed in panes at the top of the app
- Remember your most sought journes on the frontpage
- Nest bus/train can now be sought on map
- Added possibility to search your contactpersons adresses
- On journey details you can now see how far along on the joruney you are
- Create youre home adress and use "Take me home" to quickly find the next journey home
The app is optimized for Android version 4 and up.
We hope you will like our update. If you have comments or questions, please write to email@example.com.
The Danish Journey Planner
Rejseplanen for Android is like Rejseplanen on the web, only smarter. Now you can use your GPS position to ease your search.
* search for journeys between all addresses, stations, stops and points of interest in all of Denmark
* see departures from your nearest stops or stations
* see a map of your walk to the station or stop (Google Maps)
* see current status of most trains, the Copenhagen Metro and busses
* access your previous searches easily
* use the "Take me home" button which with one touch will show you a journey from where you are now to your home address
* Change language between Danish, German and English