ForzaTune 4 is a suspension calculator built for fans of Forza Motorsport® 4. It is a convenient way to enter vehicle information and get suspension settings for your in-game ride. Reduce your lap times or drift with these base tunes!
--See note at bottom about Forza 5---
Download ForzaTune 4 to get:
✔ Extensively tested suspension calculations for Forza 4 developed by famous tuner Feuerdog--this is the only place you can get them!
✔ Slick user interface to improve readability and match the latest game.
✔ Metric units for worldwide tuners.
✔ Aerodynamic compensation for more accurate tunes.
✔ Brake bias and force settings for more controllable braking.
✔ Differential settings for FWD, RWD and AWD vehicles to help keep the power to the ground.
✔ Tips for customizing tunes to suit your driving style.
This app is made possible through an exclusive partnership with 'Feuerdog'--the tuning genius behind almost every tuning calculator in the Forza community. If you are a fan of his work, show your support by downloading this application!
Download ForzaTune now and you'll have the app you need to make every car in your garage handle like a dream and eat up the track. And more importantly, you'll be able to shave seconds off your lap times!
NOTE about Forza 5:
These tunes are carefully designed for Forza 4. They will work reasonably well for Forza 5 if stability is increased to 106%, spring rates slightly increased and ARB base values slightly reduced.
Check forzatune.com for news on the forthcoming Forza 5 app.
FlameFront Studios is proud to continue an exclusive partnership with the tuning legend Feuerdog - this is the only place you'll find his latest and greatest tuning formulas.
With this app you can:
+ Quickly enter vehicle details using our streamlined user interface.
+ Adjust tire, aerodynamic and stability settings to fine tune your setup.
+ Get alignment, spring, damping, brake and differential settings that emphasize balance and controllability.
+ Calculate smooth transmission gearing to keep your engine in its power band - especially helpful after engine upgrades or swaps.
+ Review detailed instructions so you know how to get the biggest benefit from the tunes.
This version also supports metric units for racers around the world.
Download now and start shaving seconds off your lap times!
WHAT DO I NEED TO USE THIS APP?
- TCS, STM and ABS assists turned off and Normal or Simulation steering.
- Basic understanding of braking, turns, etc.
- Top 1000 leaderboard times require the right upgrades for the track and willingness to fine-tune the ForzaTune base setup.
WHO SHOULD DOWNLOAD THIS APP?
+ Players running a modified car with different weight, tires or power upgrades.
+ Players interested in making their own tunes instead of having other people do it for them.
+ Players who want to save time tuning suspension or gearing and spend more time driving.
To enjoy traveling more stable, such as traveling sports, to make adjustments that were and road running style, the location becomes important, this app, or the failure phenomenon is happening motorcycle it is the Android app for tracking down the cause from the advice and direction of the appropriate settings.
The operation is very easy with just a touch to select it.
Please advice because the reference only in riding habit and the strong and weak points, such as individual
I hope that helps, I think even a little suspension settings.
Suspension calculations and suspension simulations:
- Anti-dive suspension geometry with inboard or outboard brakes
- Anti-lift suspension geometry with inboard or outboard brakes
- Anti-squat suspension geometry with independent suspension or solid axle
- Anti-roll bar (Anti-sway bar) stiffness calculation for tubular or solid bars
- Coil spring stiffness calculation
- Leaf spring stiffness calculation
- Torsion bar stiffness calculation for tubular or solid bars
- Spring rates and suspension frequencies
- Steering geometry simulation including Ackermann steering geometry and turning circle
- Strut suspension geometry simulation with instant centers and roll center
- Wishbone suspension (A-arm suspension) geometry simulation with instant centers and roll center
- Anti-dive suspension geometry
- Anti-lift suspension geometry
- Anti-squat suspension geometry
- Anti-roll bar (Anti-sway bar) stiffness
- Coil spring stiffness
- Steering geometry
- Strut suspension geometry by roll
- Strut suspension geometry by travel
- Wishbone suspension geometry by roll
- Wishbone suspension geometry by travel
Easy and fun to use
Automatic, instantaneous calculations
Advanced, reliable, and proven algorithms
Unlimited vehicle and configuration files
Proven suspension geometry algorithms
Context-based online help
Metric and English inputs and outputs with automatic conversion
Other Speed-Wiz car math modules include Engine Pro, Chassis Pro, Tire Pro, Brake Pro, Performance Pro, Turbo Pro, Race Pro, and more!
CarUI gives you direct and secure control of bluetooth, volume & brightness. Shows Bluetooth connection state and remember your preferences!
Replaces the stock Car Home app with added features, like application selection, mute notifications, automatic GPS ON/OFF control, autoanswer and autospeaker for incoming calls, redirection of audio to bluetooth mono or stereo handsfree and much more!!
Auto starts when you connect to a specific BT device or to any headset, when you Car-Dock, etc.!!!
The best application for your car and your safety.
Forza is the Torque measurement tool.
Please use it for measuring the torque, such as drivable model car.
It has featured speed conversion panel.
From the gear ratio and the tire diameter, panel mounted to convert the torque of the motor.
[[[ METHOD ]]]
1.Please enter the weight of the measurement object.
2.Press the needle of a button, please let stationary measurement object.
3.Please release the hand When the blue lamp lights.
* Please be careful so that a motor does not burn.
* Please be careful so that a device is not break.
Galaxy Nexus 4.2.2
Nexus 5 4.4
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 AT&T®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 AT&T®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 AT&T®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with AT&T®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 AT&T®."
IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"Access 4 AT&T®" is customized for use by AT&T® subscribers in the United States.
AT&T® is a registered trademark of American Telephone & Telegraph Company.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.