Messenger is a fast, free and reliable way to stay in touch. It's just like texting, but you don't have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
Get to your messages without opening Facebook.
Chat with groups and make plans on the go.
Bring messages to life with stickers.
Send photos privately.
Keep the conversation going: with chat heads, you can chat while using other apps.
Text your phone contacts, even if you're not Facebook friends.
Share your location so people know when you're nearby.
Record voice messages.
Make free calls, even to friends in other countries.
Know when people have seen your messages.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Download NOW with just an easy 1-time payment and join over 100,000,000 people who already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps!
With AVG Mobile AntiVirus Security PRO you can:
★ Scan apps, settings, files, media, calls & text messages (SMS) in real-time
★ Enable finding/locating your lost or stolen phone via Google Maps™
★ Lock & wipe your phone to protect your privacy
★ Kill tasks that can slow down your phone
★ Browse the web safely and securely
★ Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
★ Filter & block unwanted calls & text messages (SMS)
In addition, when installing the premium app, you also get:
★ App Locker - password protect app access
★ App Backup - backup apps from your device to your SD
★ Camera Trap - discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ SIM Lock - locks your phone whenever the SIM card is replaced
AVG Mobile AntiVirus Security PRO also:
★ Defends against malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
★ Identifies unsecure device settings and advises on how to fix them
★ Helps ensure contacts, bookmarks & text messages are safe
★ Checks media files for malicious software & security threats
★ Guards you from phishing attacks
★ Scan downloaded apps & files and remove malicious content
★ Search, shop & use social networks with peace of mind knowing your identity & personal data are protected from phishing & malware
★ Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a “Safe Page” (applicable to Android's default browser only)
★ Kill tasks & processes that can slow down or freeze up your device
★ Monitor battery consumption, set battery level notifications & enable power saving
★ Monitor traffic - keep track of your 3G /4G mobile data plan usage by getting notifications when you are near to reaching your monthly data plan limit
★ Optimize internal & SD card storage space by either uninstalling apps and games or by moving them between the internal device memory and SD card
Anti-Theft & Phone Location:
Use AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS) to:
★ Locate your lost or stolen phone and get help finding it via Google Maps™
★ Lock your phone and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
★ Make your phone ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
★ Wipe your phone and SD card content
★ Camera Trap: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ SIM Lock: automatically locks your phone whenever someone replaces your SIM card
★ App locker: lock apps to protect your privacy and safety or lock your device settings to secure its configuration
★ App Backup: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
★ Call and Message Blocker: protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages
* SMS Blocker isn’t available for Android v4.4 Kit-Kat devices
★Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card, and restore mobile device to factory settings
Mobile Antivirus Security PRO supported languages in 18 language.
For the latest mobile security updates:
Join our Google+ community: http://plus.google.com/+AVG/posts
Join our Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/avgfree
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/AVGFree
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are a trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the United States and in other countries
Experience the most attentive and intelligent hands-free virtual assistant on Android. Nuance’s powerful voice recognition gives you full command and control of your mobile device so you can accomplish tasks quickly and easily.
GET HELP: "What can you do?"
WEATHER: "What's the weather today?"
TIME: "What time is it in Tokyo?"
CALENDAR: "Set up a meeting with Leah Hurley tomorrow at 2 PM." or "What's my agenda like tomorrow?"
TEXT: “Text Jon I'll be there in five minutes."
CALL: "Call Ashley on her mobile."
SEARCH THE WEB: "Find me a pub in Boston." or "Show me a picture of a baby elephant."
CHAT: "What do you like to do?" or "What's the meaning of life?"
LAUNCH APPS: "Open calculator." or "Open Angry Birds."
MAPS AND NAVIGATION: "What's the best way to Seattle, Washington?"
MEDIA: "Play Bruno Mars."
EMAIL: "Email Rachel, Subject: Let's plan for the meeting tomorrow."
SOCIAL MEDIA: Update Facebook or Twitter - "Send out a new Tweet, What a finish to the game!"
LOCATION SHARING: “Tell Nancy where I am.” or “Where’s Dave?”
READ BACK: Dragon can read back your incoming text messages and you can then reply hands-free
Attentive Mode: Turn this feature on to be able to wake up Dragon at anytime - even when your device is in lock screen or asleep! Just say "Hello Dragon (and your command)" and Dragon will wake up and return what you asked for.
Using Nuance’s renowned language understanding, ambient intelligence and expressive voice technology, Dragon Mobile Assistant actively listens, interprets commands, and provides users a flexible, adaptive, and intuitive experience. Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android makes use of a significant number of Android’s core operating system components. Taking advantage of Nuance’s proprietary and patented technology, the application provides users with extremely impressive accuracy rates in natural language understanding while Nuance’s wake-up phrase detection service is tuned for lower battery consumption and supports active background detection so that the application can be accessed even while the device is not in use.
With Dragon Mobile Assistant, users experience a more human-like interaction with their mobile device, as they can simply use their voice to make calls, send text messages and emails, update social networks like Facebook and Twitter, get directions, check the weather, find new restaurants and make reservations, and much more. Nuance’s Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android devices took the personal voice assistant experience to a new level earlier this year by being the first to introduce proactive assistant features such as voice notifications that can be read aloud for Facebook, texts, calls and appointments; the ability to share a user’s location with friends and family; be automatically dialed in to a user’s scheduled conference call; and even predict when a user is in a moving vehicle and switch over to hands-free, eyes-free activation.
The latest version of Dragon Mobile Assistant has been upgraded with an improved user interface and is faster and more accurate than the previous installment. Featuring 3 distinct personalities to choose from – Jessica, Victoria and Jonathan – Dragon Mobile Assistant converses with users in the voice that they feel best represents their personality and lifestyle, resulting in a more personalized two-way dialogue. Also, the newest version features more prominent ‘one-shot’ command capabilities in Attentive Mode, allowing users to simply say, ‘Hello Dragon, Schedule an appointment for lunch at 11a.m. with Derek,’ to easily complete their desired task.
Compare it to other assistants like Indigo, Skyvi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, EVA Intern, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Evi, Jeannie, Speaktoit, AIVC and Wolfram Alpha.
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
Also you will be able to print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), print emails from Gmail (including attachments: PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), print contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device internal memory, SD card or cloud source such as Google Drive / Google Docs.
You may configure many print options including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print a test page to determine compatibility, as not every printer is supported;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save to Cloud Drive as PDF) at no extra-charge;
* Print 20 pages in Remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and even USB without PC;
* Nearby printing to Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare is supporting a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other series), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a good print!
* For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
Sync.ME Birthdays reminds you of your friends' birthdays and lets you send awesome greeting cards. Never miss a birthday again with our birthday notifications. Create and share free personalized greeting cards for any occasion right from your mobile phone.
Choose from existing photos of you and your friends, edit the text, and post the birthday card right to your friend's Facebook Timeline.
Enjoy cards for all occasions - birthdays, holidays, graduation, get well soon, new baby, and many more!
If you like Facebook, check out Sync.ME Birthdays - it's fun, easy and FREE. Happy Birthdays :)
★ Facebook: facebook.com/syncmeapp
★ Twitter: twitter.com/syncme
★ Support: email@example.com
* Facebook name and logo are trademarks of Facebook Inc. Sync.ME is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Facebook.
Mobile Fax turns your phone into a fax machine!
Use the camera to scan a page and the phone will send it (free) to any fax number in USA/Canada!
This full version includes free faxing of up to 9 pages per day! More sending available with an account if necessary.
In association with GotFreeFax.com.
Mobile Fax turns your phone into a fax machine!
Use the camera to scan a page and the phone will send it to a fax machine!
Free version limited to one (single-page) fax per day with no coverpage.
Premium and account versions available with more included faxes.
In association with GotFreeFax.com.
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Google Drive files
- Facebook albums
- Files from Dropbox
- Files from Box
- Files from SugarSync
- Files from SkyDrive
- Content from many other apps, by clicking on Share button
Print to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory. Print directly via USB cable from Android 4.0 and above. Print to Google Cloud. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from printhand.com, and print to any printer as long as you can print from the computer.
Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print.
You can try to print test page in our free app, but for unlimited printing you have to purchase premium app or make in-app purchase in free app.
Have a good print!
Free Video Calling and Video Messaging
Get great video call quality for face-to-face time with friends and loved ones with free video calling to other Vonage Mobile users worldwide.
Video calling is supported on Android OS versions 2.3 and above.
And now, if someone misses your phone call, or you just want to show someone they’re missed, you can leave a Video Message. Record a video in app to leave as a message or select a pre-recorded video from your phone. Videos are limited to 60 seconds.
With Vonage Mobile you can make international calls to phone numbers worldwide at ultra-low calling rates.
On average, Vonage Mobile saves you 70% on calls to other countries when compared with other major mobile carriers, and costs 30% less than Skype™.**
Remember to use Vonage Mobile over Wi-Fi when traveling internationally to stay in touch for less. And, if you need to add calling credit at any time, it’s easy. Just buy in the app, directly from your GooglePlay account.
Find out what’s happening with Vonage Mobile:
• Learn more at http://www.vonagemobile.com
• Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/vonage
• Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/vonage
• Need help? Visit http://vonagemobile.com/support
*Data rates may apply
**Based on per-minute rates to the top 50 countries called. Comparison reflects published rates of leading mobile carriers in markets representing the majority of Android users.
• Post updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
• View and reply to private messages sent to your Pages
• Option to get push notifications for new activity, tips and reminders
• View your latest Page Insights
• Turn push notifications on or off for each Page
• Upload a photo to a specific album
• Attach a photo to a status update
• Change profile and cover photos
• Save a shortcut to a Page on your phone's home screen
• Share links from other apps to Pages Manager
• Post and promote at the same time
• Turn an external link into a share post
• Share photos from other apps
• Create an album
• Save a draft of a post
• Write posts on an Event
• Use bookmark links to see full-page Messages, Insights, Photos, Events and Activity Log
• To delete a comment or ban someone from your Page, just tap the comment
• Go to Settings to edit basic info and invite friends to like your Page
• Upload multiple photos for a single post
• Edit Page admins: add new admins for the Pages you manage
• Tag people in comments to build a deeper connection with the people that matter to you
• Keep up with updates from other relevant pages in Pages Feed
• Tag other Pages in sharing tool
• Tap on a person/Page to easily access their Timeline
• Edit comments
• Tap on push notifications to go to messages and posts
• Infinite scrolling and previews for Page notifications help you keep up with your Page activity
• Smaller file size makes downloading and running the app faster
• Send emoji and stickers in messages
• Navigate to photos on your Page in an improved gallery
• Upload videos from a mobile device to your Page
• Choose photos and videos from non-Facebook apps to use in your post
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook Pages Manager by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://fb.me/pages_beta
We are still offering Mobile Classic as a service to those of you on older devices and who might prefer this browser due to its more limited resource requirements. But, we hope you will try out the Opera browser the next time you upgrade your phone or tablet.
Mobile Classic is a web browser for Android that lets you:
- Go to your favourite websites.
- Do web searches.
- See your history.
Made in Scandinavia, Opera is the independent choice for those who care about quality and design in their web browser. Since 1994, our products have been crafted to help people around the world find information, connect with others and enjoy entertainment on the web.
Enjoying Opera? +1 us on Google+!
PDFs are compressed and enhanced, saved to SD card and can be emailed directly.
v1.2.9 choice for default email recipient and subject - useful to send to fax gateway.
GIVE YOUR ANDROID THE PROTECTION IT DESERVES!
NEW! Privacy Advisor Feature Added. Now you can see how apps use your private data and treat your privacy
Important! Added detection for “Master Key” Exploit!
*PLEASE NOTE: This app is a 14-day trial. It can be downloaded for free. After 14 days, it may be reactivated for only $9.95/year*
Features at a glance:
Malware Scanner - independently tested to detect 100% of the bad stuff
Privacy Advisor- shows you how installed apps use, and possibly abuse, your personal information
Web Security - protects you in real-time when browsing websites using Chrome and Android’s default browsers
Anti-theft - features its own Web dashboard that allows you to send SMS commands, lock, track, and wipe your Android from any Internet-connected device
*Added detection for Master Key Vulnerability*
Independently tested to detect 100% of the bad stuff, Bitdefender’s Malware Scanner automatically scans apps as you install them to prevent unpleasant surprises. It works in the Cloud, so it’s always up to date with the very latest virus signatures—enabling it to shield your Android from the newest malware threats and aggressive adware. You can also trigger the Malware Scanner manually at any time, for complete peace of mind.
You’d be amazed at what some apps can do behind your back! Some can peek into your private data and share it on the Web. Others can access the Internet without your knowledge and download unwanted data to your Android. Privacy Advisor helps you keep an eye on installed apps and shows you which ones abuse your privacy.
Whether you’re using Android’s default browser or Chrome, Bitdefender Web Security keeps you safe by browsing the websites you visit in real-time, and steering you away from anything malicious.
Misplaced phone? No worries! Bitdefender Anti-theft features its own Web dashboard that allows you to send SMS commands, lock, geo-locate, sound an alarm, and wipe your Android from any Internet connected device . It even allows you to listen in on your phone, alerts you if the SIM card has been changed, and allows you to password protect your settings. Put quite simply, it’s the ultimate way to ensure that your sensitive data does not fall into the wrong hands.
Bitdefender’s award‐winning technology ensures the safety of 400 million users worldwide. We extend this safety net to your phone with cloud‐based technology remotely updated 24 hours a day. Bitdefender Mobile Security blocks even the latest malware, spyware, Trojans and other threats.
- Web Security currently NOW works with Chrome, in addition to the default Android browser
- Remote Wipe Device requires permission to access private data
- Automatic answer doesn't work on Android 4.1. All other SMS control features are ok
- Uninstall on 4.1 requires the user to manually disable Device Admin or logout before attempting to uninstall.
HOW TO UNINSTALL BITDEFENDER MOBILE SECURITY:
Enter the app -> go to Global Settings Menu -> Log-out -> proceed to uninstall
*Note – you will be prompted to enter the PIN you used for setting up the anti-theft feature along the process.
With T-Mobile FamilyWhere® you can find your family & kids by locating their phones on a map.
• Locate your family & kids on demand so you know they are being responsible
• Check to see if your kids are home after school with automatic scheduled checks
• Kids can use the free Check-In feature to share their location with you
Hear from other parents who have used T-Mobile FamilyWhere:
★★★★★ “Very nice to know where all my loved ones are especially with winter and driving a dangerous time in snowstorms.”
★★★★★ “Best app on my phone. Just what every parent of a teen needs! Works flawlessly.”
★★★★★ “I love knowing where my teenagers really are... Works great!”
FamilyWhere Check-In - FREE
• Kids on any network can share their location by sending text messages from their Android phones
• Parents can view their kid’s location on their mobile web browser in real time even if they don’t have an Android phone
• FamilyWhere Check-ins for kids are even less of a chore with fun with emoticons
FamilyWhere Locate - Upgrade to America’s best phone locator service!
• First 30 days are free and it’s only $9.99 a month after that
• Locate any mobile device on your T-Mobile account at any time
• Schedule automatic location checks and get notifications by text or email
• Works with any mobile device - no GPS or extra software required
• Locate your family from the convenience of our free Android app
• Don’t have an Android phone? You can use FamilyWhere online by going to My.T-Mobile.com
• The only phone tracker where your kids don’t need to opt in
MORE ABOUT FAMILYWHERE
• FamilyWhere is optimized for SmartPhones and may not be compatible with all tablets
• Users who are located will be notified via text message
• FamilyWhere can only locate devices that are powered on and connected to T-Mobile’s network
• A maximum of 10 lines can be located on any FamilyWhere account
• Technical support available at firstname.lastname@example.org