By using the camera of the mobile phone, smart mirror, shows not only mirror a common feature, even your figure other people stare.
When finished your makeup, when your appearance other people see is a concern, please use when you want to take a self-camera easily!
Smart mirror provide the advanced function of the mirror to easily adjustment brightness and zoom-in/out of the image. In addition, you can use a mirror in the dark place, by using the screen light.
Key features include:
- Easy to use
- iPhone style UI.
- left-right reverse
- Easy brightness control.
- Screen light.
Mirror, reverse, flip, non-reversing mirror, true mirror, flip mirror, iPhone-style, self-camera, reverse left and right, left-right reverse mirror
* Simple to use
* Mirror Application uses your device front camera to open mirror
* Any where any time with you mobile using mirror application you can see you face and you will feel like your carrying a mirror with you.
Picture frame is a good item for decorating. It is flexible stuff, which means you can decorate the frame or put your favorite picture on it. And the most interesting with frames is that you can put “picture” made from different material. You can framed your favorite fabric, piece of paper, some natural materials etc. To bring some ideas how to use the frames for decorating look below at the gallery!! Enjoy decorating.
1. First up is this awesome frame by It’s Overflowing – it would be really easy to make one of these for each family member and update with a new photo every couple of months:
2. This tutorial from Shanty 2 Chic shows you how to build your own multi-layer frame, again with a clip for easy photo changes:
3. These shaped cutout frames are very popular on Etsy, and Ginger Snap Crafts shows you how to make your own:
4. I love the simplicity of this rustic twig frame from Angela Osborn – it would be a great project to work on with your kids:
5. Here’s another super simple option – this frame from Yesterday’s Sweetheart is made with wood slats or square dowels and looks fresh and graphic:
6. For a classic mitered wood frame perfect for photos, chalkboard art, and printables, check out my super easy DIY frame tutorial:
7. This tutorial from Design Salon shows you to miter corners using a hand saw instead of a miter saw, and includes info for framing an existing canvas:
8. This pretty frame made from moulding tutorial includes tips on painting and glazing as well. It’s from Landee See, Landee Do:
9. This is another mitered corner frame, but it gets kicked up a notch with extra wood border by Blue Roof Cabin:
10. Dear Lillie shows you how to make a pretty stained wood frame with measurements for a large 24×36 print, plus tips on how to download and order printables:
11. if you’re looking to frame a large photo collage, try this easy bulletin board photo wall approach from It’s Always Autumn:
12. This plexiglass front frame from How Does She would make a great gift:
13. This is a seriously creative idea – how about a statement photo frame made from a ceiling medallion? From Honeycomb Creative Co.:
14. This tutorial is actually for a mirror frame, but the same concept could easily be applied to a photo. From Thifty and Chic:
15. Here’s another mirror frame from Thrifty and Chic (this is a great blog, BTW) that would work well for a photo – all you’d need to do is trim a photo to size and adhere it to a circle cut from cardboard:
16. For a simple frame for smaller photos, check out this frame from a book by It’s Always Autumn:
17. If you’re on a budget, try this simple frame from Rad Megan that’s made from paper. You could get a completely different look using a different type of patterned paper – and her tutorial even includes a template for the cute frame stand:
18. This double sided frame would look perfect on a mantle. It’s made from cardboard and the photos can be easily changed – I can envision it covered in different textures (even fabric!).
19. I’m in love with these popsicle stick + washi tape frames from eighteen25. Way to take a pretty cheesy kid’s craft and make it cool enough for adults.
20. Finally, here’s an idea from Oh Happy Day that uses photo mat, plexiglass, and tape to make simple, graphic frames – it would be perfect for framing a group of smaller photos or prints