Android Lollipop Users:
We are aware of some issues with the latest Android operating system and are working to enhance the
Phone Works application to accommodate this update.
If you are experiencing any issues, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
RYOBI™ Phone Works™ Devices Required - Sold Separately
RYOBI™ Phone Works™ app works with RYOBI™ Phone Works™ devices to bring you a better way to manage home improvement projects. Phone Works™ tools empower you to measure, align, calculate, inspect, level and locate with more confidence and functionality than ever before. Download the free app today to work with your Phone Works™ devices, and transform your phone into your smartest tool.
VIEW the project LIVE in full color with your smartphone. Capture high quality images and videos of projects.
DOCUMENT with the touch of your phone screen, track project details and overlay them on project photos or videos. Save project details and images for later reference and reports.
TRACK project times and locations via time stamps and Geo Tags.
SHARE measurements, photos, videos and other project details.
Note: Requires RYOBI™ Phone Works™ tool(s).
How to Use Phone Works™:
1. Download the RYOBI™ Phone Works™ App.
2. Follow steps to register with RYOBI Tools. If you have a RYOBI Nation account, use your current account information.
3. Click the icon that matches the tool and select “Activate Device.”
4. Connect the Phone Works™ tool to your smartphone.
Please note that Stud Detector requires a device with a working magnetic sensor to function properly. Stud Detector will alert you if your device does not have a magnetic sensor, or if your magnetic sensor is malfunctioning and provides faulty readings.
• Adjustable sensitivity
• 3 distinct feedback levels
• Visual indication of feedback
• Optional vibration feedback
• Optional audio feedback
• Displays magnetic field magnitude
To make the best out of it, it is very important to use this app properly. We provide help within the app. More information is provided in our website www.goldsequence.com. You can also see this instruction video
We have tested this app in multiple buildings with different phones. It works pretty well for drywall if used properly. Even if you cover the drywall with a extra layer of 1/4 inch thick ceramic tile, the app can still work. That being said, the app is not without its limits. This app won't work well if the variation of magnetic field strength becomes too weak to pick up. For example, if you live in a old house with plaster wall and the plaster layer is more than 1/4 inch thick, the app will probably not work well. Even if your house uses drywall, if the size of the drywall screws is too small, it could generate problems for this app. So we agree that this app is not for every house. However, we do believe that it can do good things for many people in many houses.
Why pay $20 or more for another tool when you can get StudFinder on your phone now? StudFinder also has ten sensitivity settings to ensure the perfect detection level for all situations, drywall thicknesses, or nail and screw depths, an optional beeper, and a magnetometer sensor check to ensure Stud Finder will work optimally on your device.
Thank you all so much for your downloads, feedback, and reviews. Please keep them coming so that future versions can be even further improved!
It gives this all kind of variety information in a single click which is so useful.
Measure the volume of sounds using your ANDROID.
Easy to Use and Powerful.
Support the digital filter. You can see the filter curve.
There are no ad.
Does not require any unnecessary permissions.
1. Background measurements.
2. Show average, LAeq, min, max and peak dB
3. User define update rate
4. High and Low alarm
5. dB(A), Low, High, Band pass filter.
6. Shows the filter curve.
7. Keep screen
8. Logging and log viewer
9. Brightness measurements. (lux)
This application is not meant to be used in place of scientific instrumentation.
Depending on the device can also be caused by differences in measurement.
Devices employing AGC (Automatic Gain Control) will have significant measurement errors. This is not app's fault.
Noise Sound Light level meter
dB Lux counter
This uses advanced analysis of the compass hardware readings in your device for a job it was never designed intended to do. In some situations, it may work, in others...not so much.
"by Jack (September 18, 2010)
It actually works ok if you're patient with it. Nice work."
Find out why over 5 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
- Backup and Restore using your local device or SD card
- Cloud backup to our online secure servers, or use your Dropbox account
- Migrate information directly between 2 devices
- Schedule multiple different backups to multiple locations
- Restore to an existing or new Android device
- View the backup in detail without having to restore
- All Android 1.6+ devices supported!
- Available in over 15 languages
- Super easy backup with advanced features and settings
- BETA: Trigger a backup to begin on your device remotely from our website
- Applications (Including Data if Rooted)
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Message attachments (MMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- Home Screen Shortcuts and Wallpaper (Pre Android 4.4 KitKat)
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more...
NEWS AND REVIEWS:
CNET TV recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Pro in their quarterly magazine as "an application to have For the Security Minded."
TechHive (PCWorld) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and secure their phones.
Cloud Backup (RerWare Cloud or Dropbox) or local backups to your device/SD card.
Supporting the most content including your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more...
Restore your backups on the same existing Android device, or a new one.
The migrate feature allows you to move any and all support content directly from one Device to another over WiFi.
View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at the RerWare website.
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup APK + Data/setting of applications
__ ROOT ONLY PHONE FEATURES BELOW __
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to select multiple applications and perform the following functions with batch operations:
- Freeze bloatware and system apps
- Defrost frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Link to Apps
- Link Apps
- Force Close applications
If you should have any questions or support needs, please do not hesitate to contact us using the support Email provided. We will get back to you as soon as we can. We appreciate your business.
Quick Scaler Pro offers three converting modes:
Used to determine model size based on the actual object size and a desired scale. Scale can be chosen from pre-defined number of scales or entered manually.
Used to find object size based on the model size. As above - different scales can be used along with different unit types.
Used to find scale if both the object size and model size are known. Mixed unit types can be used at any time.
- Browse the full range of Triton tools and accessories, and view the Triton image gallery
- Stay up-to-date with all the latest news from Triton
- View information-packed video clips and useful, step-by-step woodworking projects (English Only)
- Locate your nearest Triton stockist and get directions with the easy-to-use Stockist Finder
- Read customer reviews to help you choose your Triton product
- Enables new or improves existing business processes through increased mobile productivity.
- Provides easy access to enterprise applications and data through automated over-the-air device management.
- Mitigates security risks & reduces support costs while leveraging existing IT investments.
- Provides great end-user experience with SSO (single sign-on) using PKI user certificates
- Provides highest level of securty for corporate data with support for contenerization technologie (i.e. Samsung KNOX Workspace)
- Supports BYOD device usage with separation of private and business information and mitigation of privacy legal risks.
Pleas note: ProMDM Fort will require administrator rights on your mobile device.
CalMaster displays and stores the following data for each 5.0 sensor:
-date of most recent calibration block
-date for the most recent calibration check, including ambient RH% and temperature
-the date each sensor is due for the next manufacturer calibration, as required by ASTM F2170
-Generate and email a PDF report of the calibration check data.
-Display in situ sensor readings for the single-use Rapid RH 4.0 EX and reusable 5.0 Smart Sensors. (Displays ambient RH% and ambient temperature until another reading is taken or the app is closed.)