** THE MOST DOWNLOADED APPLICATION OF ITS KIND ON CYPRUS **
All the information about Cyprus is at your fingertips with “Map Cyprus”, the most detailed, accurate and comprehensive app available on Cyprus for your Android.
Brought to you by SELAS MAPPING SERVICES, Cyprus’ leading mapping company, “Map Cyprus” is based on the most detailed and accurate Map of Cyprus and enables you to search for any address or any Point of Interest from your mobile phone by using an intuitive and user friendly interface.
More than that, the app includes GPS navigation which shows you the routing from your current position to anywhere you want to go in Cyprus! In addition to the thousands of Points of Interest, the app can also be used as a Tourist Guide since it includes detailed Information and photos on the island’s tourist attractions and places of interest.
And the most important: the app is ONLINE WITH DAILY UPDATING of the information right to your mobile without having to re-download the app.
What makes “Map Cyprus” the most popular app is its user friendly interface, the speed of the app and last but not least the extremely rich information on Cyprus for both locals and tourists which includes:
• More than 10,000 Points of Interest (POIs) in 21 categories and 120 subcategories, more than any other app on Cyprus
• Pharmacies on Duty (live information)
• Transportation, Services, Education, Religion, Petrol stations, Banks, Hospitals, Culture, Shopping, Entertainment, Attractions, Accommodation, Food & Drink, Tourism and Recreation and many more…
• Points of Interest Information including street names, numbers, zip code, municipality, telephone number, URL and email
• Display of points of interest around the user’s current location
• Detailed navigation directions from user’s location to POI
• Points of interest distance and time-to-reach, available for both Car and Pedestrian and by Quickest or Shortest route
• Points of interest displayed either on the Map or in List format
• Ability to add Points of Interests in Favorites List
• Search by either free text or by category / subcategory
• Toggle between Street Map and Satellite View
• Supported Languages: Greek and English
Like the most popular Map application on Cyprus on Facebook:www.facebook.com/selasmaps
Technical development by TERRA Mapping the Globe Ltd, the leading GIS technology company in Greece.
In detail, this tourist guide offers the following features:
- view nearby attractions from your current location, either on a list or on the map of Cyprus.
- filter attractions according to your preferences, to view only places of interest.
- adjust distance from nearby attractions. It can range from hundreds of meters to tens of kilometers.
- search and learn about hundreds of attractions around Cyprus.
- view the most popular attractions in every city or around the island, as they are rated by other tourists.
- create a tour plan, by adding attractions to a list. You can edit this list even before entering Cyprus, to better organize your vacations.
- mark visited attractions, to keep a list of visited places as a reference.
- rate the attractions you have visited, so that other tourists would be helped to select only the best places.
- view directions to an attraction, either on the map of Cyprus or in the form of text directions.
We hope you will enjoy your stay in Cyprus and we welcome you on this beautiful and lovely island!
This application constitutes a collaboration between the Networks Research Laboratory of the Computer Science Department of the University of Cyprus, Geomatic Technologies, which is one of the biggest cartographic companies in Cyprus and IMH C.S.C, which is the leading business knowledge and information transfer organization in the Eastern Mediterranean region. The application is funded by the Cyprus Research Promotion Foundation.
► General information about the island.
► English-to-Greek phrasebook.
► Important phone numbers.
► Attractions categorized by city.
► In-app search for specific attraction.
► Map with all the attractions.
► Favorites list.
► Directions through Google Maps
► Taking advantage of handset features.
► User-friendly interface
Please do not hesitate to provide suggestions and comments.
Hope you enjoy this app!
Keywords: Cyprus, travel, tourist, guide, exploring, map, attraction
Cyprus Offline GPS Navigator is a mobile navigation application with vector OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps. All map data (vector maps) is stored on the phone memory card for offline usage.
Cyprus Offline GPS Navigator supports offline routing functionality including turn-by-turn voice guidance.
Cyprus Offline car navigation system will display your position on a map (in bird-view mode) from GPS sensor data, and provides precise route calculation, touch screen functionality and supports Points of Interest (POI).
Unlike other navigation systems, City Navigator Maps(c). Cyprus Offline GPS Navigator maps are rendered in real time from vector data.
The app is completely offline and works without an internet connection.
Main features of the app:
- FAST, EASY and FULLY OFFLINE VECTOR MAPS
- Complete offline functionality (store downloaded vector maps in the phone memory)
- Compact offline HIGH DETAILED 17x ZOOM vector maps
- GPX and navigation tracks support
- Offline search for addresses and places (POIs)
- Offline routing
- Points of Interest, favorites, public transportation stops
- Car, bicycle, and pedestrian modes
- Day/Night view modes
- Lane guidance, speed limit display
- Speed-dependent map zooming
- Map alignment according to compass
- Spoken directions in many languages
City Navigator Maps© contributes to and uses OSM and Wikipedia open source projects (http://www.citynavigatormaps.com).
Keywords: OSM, vector, maps, offline, gps, map, car, navigator, poi, gpx, compass, directions, route, road, way, openstreetmaps
This is the mappa map for Cyprus. Cyprus is an island in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Turkey. After Sicily and Sardinia, Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. Although the island is geographically in Asia it is politically a European country and is a member of the European Union. Cyprus is divided into 6 administrative regions, each named for its administrative capital. Since 1974, the whole of Kyrenia district, most of Famagusta district, and the northern portion of Nicosia district are occupied by Turkish forces. The Turkish Cypriot community administers those areas. The Republic of Cyprus administers the following districts: Famagusta, Larnaca (Larnaka), Limassol, Nicosia and Paphos.
The mappa map covers Larnaca International Airport (LCA) and is on the outskirts of Larnaka. Travel around and see many archaeological sites scattered around the island, dating from the New Stone Age through to the Roman Empire, beautiful coastline, Nicosia the capital, the Troodos mountains, rising as high as 1952 metres, quaint little villages such as Kakopetria, Platres and Phini and the 14th century building Hamam Omerye in Nicosia a restored hammam.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Cyprus:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Cyprus now!
The mobile application guide that directs you to only the best of Cyprus ...
Beaches / Villages / Sights / Accommodation (hotels and studios) / Restaurants / Coffee- Dessert places / Entertainment / Shops / Services / Local products
Presenting all areas of interest in 2 different languages (Greek, English) illustrated by a great collection of photographs
Get all points of interest located at close distance from your in order to inform you on what you can do and see nearby at any given time.
All areas of interest are illustrated on Google Map.
Directions to all points of interest.
Communicate (electronically or via telephone) with just a click with all professionals.
Get connected with all social networks to enable you to share your holiday experiences with your friends.
All information and functions apart from third party information provided outside the application function without an internet connection (3G or WiFi)
The Travel Guide
The travel guide includes a recommended holiday plan for 1 day up to 7 days, depending on the duration of your stay in Cyprus
With over 30 years of knowledge on the island itself we provide advice on which:
…you should visit, but also:
• Where to eat
• Where to swim
• Where to party
• Other activities you can do
…therefore, we take care of your overall holiday plan for unforgettable vacations!
Keywords: Cyprus vacations, Cyprus travel, cyclades vacations, Cyprus hotels, Cyprus studios, Cyprus apartments, Cyprus beaches, Cyprus sights, Cyprus travel guide, explore Cyprus
Please contact us if you have question or issues installing or using the app. We cannot help you if you only post a review on Google play and do not email for support.
Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) expands articles with more information about attractions, history, geography and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Greek Phrasebook | Turkish Phrasebook | Road signs | Units Conversion
1. Introduction: History | Geography | Climate | Politics | Culture
2. Maps: Cyprus Attractions | Nicosia Attractions | Beaches
3. Greek Southern Cyprus: Attractions Map | Cities | Get in | Get around | Talk | Buy | Eat | Sleep | Stay safe
4. Turkish Northern Cyprus: Attractions Map | Cities | Get in | Get around | Talk | Buy | Eat | Sleep | Stay safe
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
- High detail offline vector maps (Geometric LTD) with many points of interest, enriched with the hunting zones
- Display / track location and orientation along with compass on the map
- Search & find points of interest (MapQuest, OpenStreetMap) and routing features (MapQuest, OSRM) whenever online connection is available
- Display data from Flickr, Picasa, Wikipedia
- Display weather forecast data (OpenWeatherMap)
- Emergency phone numbers
- Choose between normal or hunting map
- Frequent updates depending on hunting periods
- Optimized for HD devices
This map covers both parts of Cyprus.
High-detail map of Cyprus, both parts.
Easy to use, no map downloads required, all data is packed inside.
Works entirely without internet connection. No data costs. No exposure to insecure wifi networks.
Search for points of interest (hotels, museums, transport, banks etc).
Alphabetic street index.
Compass and line to destination for easy navigation: detailed route to destination (new functionality: beta).
Configurable map detail. Highest detail with topographic mode.
Personalize with user waypoints and saved map views.
No advertising. No in-app-purchases required.
Minimal permissions. No access to your private data (apart from your location). No spyware.
Adapted screen layout for Android tablets.
Improved for devices with high-resolution screens.
By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest points of interest. You can save map views (area and zoomlevel) for easy orientation. And you can save waypoints to mark interesting spots on the map.
We take your privacy seriously. Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
OpenStreetmap is a collaborative, wiki-like mapping project. It is particularly important to understand that the map data supplied by OpenStreetMap might be incomplete or unreliable. The openly-editable wiki nature of the OpenStreetMap mapping system means that there will always be some inaccuracies and omissions. You should make your own judgement about the accuracy of the supplied map. Always use our maps in conjunction with your eyes and your common sense. There is no warranty for the quality of the map data. This map must not be used in situations where inaccurate, misleading or missing data can lead to damage to assets, injury or loss of life.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Other names: 塞浦路斯 - Kypr - Cypern - Kypros - Chypre - Κύπρος - Cipro - キプロス - 키프로스 - Cypr - Кипр - Cypern
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...
Two full-fledged apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Your choice for maps and navigation: online or offline.
Entire countries also utilizable without internet access.
One country included in package for offline use.
Various search functions.
All (!) functions also accessible offline.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
And you can choose where you want to use it online and where offline. Online, the entire map is continuously available. One entire country is included in the package for offline use. You can enhance this within the app with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). Download each area (ideally in a WLAN) so you always have it with you, even without internet connection, so you can use it to its full extent. Also included are all cities and their street maps. The map is always seamless. You never need to switch between several maps.
SKOBBLER NGX TECHNOLOGY: TOP GRAPHICS, ROUTE CALCULATIONS, VARIOUS PRESENTATION TYPES AND NO OFFLINE HALF-MEASURES
* GPS Navigation & Maps includes skobbler's innovative NGx map technology. So you get maps that look great and move, zoom and turn with unrivalled fluidity. Simply touch the map for slightly longer to interact with individual points on the map. You will never get a blurred image or useless empty 'map-loading' tiles.
Instead, you get different map styles (e.g. night, outdoor) and a route planner for vehicles and pedestrians. Something else you won't find anywhere else: all functions can be used both online and offline (in installed map areas).
* Full-fledged navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
* Completely interactive OpenStreetMap
* One single map with global coverage
* Full functionality with and (after installation) without Internet connection (online and offline)
* Installability of entire countries inc. their city maps (WLAN recommended)
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps is the perfect companion when you are on the move. Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 10+million travelers love CityMaps2Go:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With CityMaps2Go you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
PRO UNLIMITED VERSION
This Pro version gives you life-long, unlimited access to maps and travel content covering all available destinations worldwide. Alternatively, a free version, which is limited to five destinations of your choice, is available on the App Store as well.
WORLDWIDE MAP COVERAGE
Thousands of destinations available worldwide, covering virtually the entire globe. Paris, France; London, UK; Rome, Italy; New York, USA and all other major and many not so major destinations in Europe, Asia, the Americas, Africa and Oceania. Major tourist destination regions such as Hawaii, Mallorca, the Canaries, the Greek islands, the French Riviera, Thailand, the Tuscany or the Caribbean can be covered by downloading a few maps.
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date guide information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within CityMaps2Go in all major regions from Hawaii to the French Riviera, from Scandinavia to Mallorca, from the Caribbean to the Tuscany and for all countries like Thailand, France, Germany, Italy or Spain.
Maps and guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
Use this offline map app and you will never have to carry around a paper city map or guide book. No matter whether you travel to top destinations in the USA, Europe or Asia. Have reliable, interactive offline maps always available in your pocket, on your smartphone or tablet.
Ulmon, the makers of CityMaps2Go, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
The application contains the following main categories:
• The City
• Health-Medical Services
• Personal Care
• Professional-Services Organizations
Each entry includes:
• Photos and brief description in Greek and English.
• Information related to its location map-GPS.
• Contact details (Phone - Website - Address).
• Catalogue (optional).
Additionally there is a Live menu which includes events and offers related with Larnaca.
GO Larnaca is a modern guide:
• Easy to use and fully organized
• Absolutely free
• 100% offline (except upgrades and Live function)
GO Larnaca - Larnaca with one touch!
More from developer
With quality offline Cyprus maps and clear turn by turn directions in your own language you can navigate safely and easily without data roaming throughout Cyprus. Your Droid IS your CoPilot.
High Detailed street Geomatic maps of Cyprus, with FREE Lifetime Updates, are stored on-board your Android phone or tablet so you don’t need to rely on your mobile connection for navigation.
"The best blend of features, performance and cost" – Engadget
"CoPilot’s broad selection of features, excellent mapping and reasonable price make it the best choice for Android, just ahead of other rivals" - PC Pro
"an excellent GPS navigation solution that supports offline maps" - ZDNet
★ REASONS WHY YOU NEED A COPILOT
✔ Offline navigation
✔ #1 paid GPS navigation app in over 25 countries
✔ Navigate to a full Cyprus post code, house number, address book contact or even a photo
✔ High quality Cyprus Geomatic Maps™ as used by the best in-dash systems
✔ Turn-by-turn voice guidance with text-to-speech technology
✔ Lifetime use: pay once, get CoPilot navigation for life
★ YOUR DRIVER-FRIENDLY COPILOT
✔ Complex junctions made easy with lane arrows, signpost info and 3D ClearTurn™ view
✔ Alternate routes: a choice of 3 ways to go
✔ Tap and drag to edit the route
✔ Powerful multi-stop trip planning and optimisation
✔ My Places: easy access to home, work and favorite places
✔ Tap on the map to navigate there
★ SAFETY-FIRST COPILOT
✔ Speed limit indicator and warnings
✔ Unique directions-only driver safety view
✔ Automatic day-night modes
★ OPTIMISED FOR ANDROID
✔ Runs on over 250 Android devices
✔ Supports all popular smartphone and tablet screens
✔ Navigate to a destination from an email
✔ Minimize using back button
✔ Background navigation^
★ YOUR LOCAL COPILOT
✔ Offline points of interest: car parks, petrol stations, car hire and more
✔ Online search with Google™ and Wikipedia*
✔ 5 day local weather forecast*
✔ Parking wizard: never lose your car again!
★ HIGHEST QUALITY MAPS
Premium quality Cyprus Geomatic Maps™ as used by the best in-dash systems are stored on your phone, so you can even navigate without a mobile signal.
✔ Detailed street maps are stored on-board your phone or tablet
✔ FREE Lifetime Map Updates
✔ Thousands of useful Points of Interest (POIs) that you can dial from in-app
★ PLUS ALL THE FEATURES YOU'D EXPECT FROM A SATNAV
3D and 2D maps – fastest/shortest routes - ETA and distance - instant detour - personal routing options - avoid ferries and tolls – congestion charge alerts - Twitter and Facebook status updates and more!
LANGUAGES SUPPORTED (Voice guidance and menus): English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
JOIN THE Geomatic Maps™ COMMUNITY:
We’d love to hear your feedback.
Full details at www.geomatic.com & www.copilotlive.com
* Requires a mobile internet connection
^ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life