IMPORTANT: The Walabot Home App only works in conjunction with a properly installed Walabot HOME device. Do not download if you have yet to purchase, receive and connect your device. To purchase a Walabot HOME device, visit: www.walabot.com/walabot-home
The Walabot HOME App works together with the Walabot HOME device to help keep your parents safe. Once you install the app, you’ll receive alerts as the “emergency contact” in the event of a fall. You MUST download the Walabot HOME app in order to be added as an emergency contact.
• Once installed, Walabot HOME device automatically monitors the bathroom at all times.
• If a fall is detected, it will automatically send an SMS and activate a two-way voice call through the device with the emergency contact.
• As a Walabot Home emergency contact, you’ll be the one alerted in case of a fall – so you can get them the help they need!
• It is important to install the Walabot HOME app properly to make sure you receive calls and notifications.
• By “pairing” your phone with Walabot HOME you can:
o Receive notifications in case of a fall
o View past events
o Get updates if the Walabot HOME device is disconnected for any reason
o Communicate directly with Customer Support
You’re just 3 easy steps to peace-of-mind
Step 1. Download the Walabot HOME App
Step 2. Sign up for an account
Step 3. Pair your phone to the Walabot HOME device
Please see the Emergency Contact Setup Guide that comes with your Walabot HOME device for more details.