★ APK Organizer (Plugin)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- Internet is required to activate key via Google Play services. See FAQ-(PRO key) http://tinyurl.com/kek48bv for more information.
- After installing the license key, must activate the key via "PRO key" in AppWererabbit Settings.
- Restart AppWererabbit (Complete exit via "BACK key", and restart again if you get a blank screen)
Thanks for your support.
*** Re-Distribution of the PRO-Key apk file outside Google Play Store is prohibited ***
Follow below link for the free AppWererabbit app.
★ Backup & Restore (APK)
- Backup/Restore apps to/from SD card
- Backup Play Store link for protected apps
- batch backup
- batch restore
- Auto backup on install
- multiple version backup with version management
- Quick uninstalling
- User definable backup folder location
- APK Organizer
★ Backup & Restore (Data)
- Backup/Restore app's data (ROOT & BusyBox required)
★ App List Backup
- App list backup for easy restore on new device
- Support multiple list
★ App2SD (Move apps to SD)
- Identify and facilitate the moving of apps that support App2SD
★ App Cache Cleaner
- 1-Tap Cleaner
- Schedule cleaning
- Auto cleaning after startup/boot
- Auto cleaning on low storage space
★ App Sharer
- Share interesting apps you discovered with your friends
- Send apk files to cloud storage like Dropbox, etc...
- Search app from Play Store
★ Apk Installer
- Search the device's storage for .apk files for install
★ Apk Renamer
- Search the device's storage for .apk files for rename
- Custom APK name format
- batch rename
★ Other Features
- Filter apps by System, User, Frozen, etc...
- Sort apps by install-date, name, size, cache size, etc...
- Selectable display language
- No Ads
- No Analytics
Comparison between FREE and PRO versions (and a description of the 3 backup systems AppWererabbit provide)
* Arabic [العربية]
* Azerbaijani [Azeri]
* Chinese [繁體中文/简体中文]
* Danish [Dansk]
* Dutch [Nederlands]
* Farsi [فارسی] - Persian
* French [Français]
* German [Deutsch]
* Hungarian [Magyar]
* Italian [Italiano]
* Macedonian [Македонски]
* Norwegian [Norsk bokmål]
* Polish [Polski]
* Portuguese (Brazil) [Português (Brasil)]
* Portuguese (Portugal) [Português (Portugal)]
* Romanian [Română]
* Russian [Русский]
* Serbian [Cрпски]
* Slovak [Slovenčina]
* Spanish (Spain) [Espaٌol (España)]
* Thai [ไทย]
* Turkish [Türkçe]
* Vietnamese [Tiếng Việt]
Want to fix, improve or add a translation?
Below are links to some external reviews:
1) wonderhowto.com http://tinyurl.com/n9a77xz
2) xda http://tinyurl.com/cyg6h3w
3) maketecheasier.com http://tinyurl.com/pezt6f9
4) ghacks.net http://tinyurl.com/pfekgyp
5) getandroidstuff.com http://tinyurl.com/mdzdcwa
6) makeuseof.com http://tinyurl.com/plu5xgj
For previous version and Help/FAQ files visit the XDA forum
If you find any issues or have suggestion, then please contact me via email.
Unlike user, developer is limited to 350 chars in comment reply.
Tags: AppWererabbit, 應用魔兔, 应用魔兔, Backup, Restore, App List, App2SD, Cache Cleaner, App Sharer, Apk Installer, Apk Renamer, Apk Organizer
TRIAL Limitations: Only fully functionable from 100-70 % battery.
DrainGuard should help you to watch the consumption in standby. Standby? The time between a ScreenOff and a ScreenOn. DrainGuard informs the user when turning the display on about the battery consumption. This is quite exact configurable, a 2-stage log file is provided if requested, when a too high drain occurs in standby the user is notified, some values can be displayed via minimalisticText widget.
The intelligence of DrainGuard - the special in it:
It would be easy to indicate "only" the difference between ScreenOff and On and would also be not very expressively.
A small example:
Take an average drain in standby of 1% / h.
if you dont use the phone for 5 hours -> 5% of battery consumption
If you use it now for 1h you get ex. +/-15% drain, in the next 1 hour of standby it DOES NOT use ONLY 1% as before, but approx. +/-3-4%. The battery needs apparently "to calm down" for some time again. Thats the 1st point of Drainguard. This "calming down" can be skipped.
Another problem of measurement are the short ScreenOn's. ex. "what's the time?" “have I missed a phone call / SMS?” or a short telephone call etc....
These short breaks would interrupt the measurement which would not be necessary. The 2nd point of DrainGuard: these short ScreenOn's can also be skipped.
The DrainGuard PRO Key app is available in market. Just install it and the TRIAL automatically becomes a FULL Version.
Please try the TRIAL version until you are sure, it works properly on your device!!.
Further details at our homepage!
Information about minimalisticText variables and Permissions at our homepage!
battery drain info akku analyze verbrauch log akustisch warnung statistik stat statistics widget anzeige batterie prozente