Switchr Pro Key
With the Pro Key installed alongside Switchr, all settings are unlocked, leaving you with the freedom to customize every aspect of Switchr. Switchr Pro allows you to take advantage of all gestures, swipe from the right or bottom edge, customize every visual aspect, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of apps, and much much more.
Here is the full feature list:
- Bottom edge trigger
- Live Switching (switch apps in realtime)
- Gestures for closing apps
- Pin running apps
- Pin an unlimited amount of apps
- CoverFlow Effects (tweak scroll speed, transition animations, etc)
- Blacklist/Whitelist apps
- Removed Pro Ads
- Visual swipe indicator
- Switchr Arc customization
- Halo support for root users
- Switchr Slide sidebar
- Search action replacement (swipe up from navbar, long press hardware menu key, or press the hardware search key)
- Support further development
PLEASE NOTICE: We have just released a new version of FE & FE HD on Google Play, now you don't need a GeekSoft account to use this plugin. But we will still perform purchase verification on first startup. Thank you for your comments and feedback. We want you know that we are always here, listening from our users.
File Expert Pro Key Plugin must work with File Expert or File Expert HD. It can’t run itself. Install this KEY and restart File Expert or File Expert HD to become a Pro version.
File Expert: market://details?id=xcxin.filexpert
File Expert HD: market://details?id=xcxin.fehd
If you like File Expert or File Expert HD and would like to help us to continue to develop FE and other Android apps, please consider to buy this KEY and get all exclusive features like:
Remove Ads and more under development! Buy Pro key now, and you can update it for free, meaning you can have all pro key features which is under development and will be developed for free.
Features in File Expert/File Expert HD:
1. Powerful File Manager-Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Hide, Search, Create Shortcut, Copy to, Move to, Favorites, Batch operation, Detail, Zip, Decompress and more!
2. File Browser-Easily access to Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files
3. Browser and manage files on Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage.
4. App Manager- Install/uninstall, backup, share and send
5. Archive manager-Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR. Directly view ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file and decompress files and folders inside
6. Plug-in support-File Encryptor, Text Clipboard, Text Encryptor, Cache Cleaner
7. Image browser and editor-supports both local and remote folder
8. File Picker-"Open With" facility helps you choose file hander
9. Details- Show type, size, modify date, MIME, MD5 and more
10. Clean browser history and empty files
11. Thumbnails Viewer
12. Support 28 languages
13. Share files with others
14. Powerful Text Editor
15. Alternative Themes
1. Web PC Suite- Manage files on PC. Turn your Android into a HTTP Server and manage it on PC in a Windows style interface.
2. QuickSend- An extremely easy way to share files to any valid email address and contacts
3. Support DLAN Sharing, FTP Sharing, Bluetooth Sharing and Wi-Fi Sharing
4. Support Windows/SMB Sharing, FTP/ FTPS/ SFTP /WebDAV/Bluetooth Obex Client.
5. NFC Tapping & Wi-Fi Direct Sharing Support-An fast and easy way to transfer files between NFC or Wi-Fi Direct enabled devices
6. Cloud Storage Support- Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One, Baidu Cloud, KDrive, Kanbox, SkyDrive, Sina VDrive and more!
We’re working to make File Expert the best file manager on Android, so please feel free to drop us an email if you have any questions. Thanks for your purchase.
Key Words: File Explorer, File Manager, File Browser, File Expert, File Expert HD, App Manager, HTTP, FTP, FTP Server, File sharing, APK, File Expert, SMB, TXT reader, file, WI-FI, wifi sharing, ES, ES File Explorer, Astro, Astro File Manager, Root Explorer, Solid File Manager, File Picker, Web Sharing, SD, SD Card, Files, Copy, Move, Cut, Paste, Create, Rename, folders, managing files, file operator, Cloud, image, video, music, e-books, remote, LAN, SMB, folder, zip. Root, pro key
On Team Venom's Viper4G ROM, we have decided to disable the nag message you would normally see every time you open VenomTweaks (present in other Team Venom ROMs). Because of that, this key provides no additional functionality and won't show up in your app drawer, but helps to support the Viper4G Team and future development!
Please note that this application is only for the HTC EVO 4G LTE on a Team Venom ROM.
The reason for the price is that Google takes 30% of all Play Store Sales, so $7.15 x 30% = $5 for us :)
keywords: viper4g, team venom, viper4g pro, viper4g key, venom tweaks, venom tweaks pro, viper4g venom tweaks
You MUST install the full app for this to work! Download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bb.microcpu
An ultra-tiny CPU monitor for Android. Only one pixel high!
This app unlocks the PRO functionality of the original app, including extra features & customization. Once you purchase this unlocker, upgrades are free for life!
Micro CPU Monitor shows your CPU usage stats on a small bar graph in the corner of the screen. The bar can be as small as 1 pixel high. CPU use is shown as a percentage filled with color.
* Compatible with HTC One X and Galaxy S3 Quad-Core Devices *
+ Custom foreground & background colors
+ Alpha transparency enabled
+ Auto-start (run at boot)
+ Custom width (100px to full screen width)
+ Display above or below status bar
+ Multi-core CPUs displayed on separate bars, or combined
And for PRO users, these extra features:
+ Customizable Height
+ Customizable Update Speed (save more battery life!)
This tool is perfect for developers debugging apps. See your system CPU usage at a glance, without an annoying popup or overlay interfering with your app usage. Grab the PRO version to set the update interval as small as 100ms!
Micro CPU Monitor is ideal for use while playing games - the 1 pixel screen footprint means you won't miss any of the action!
==Battery Saving Gurus==
This CPU monitor is a great way to keep an eye on your battery drain. No matter what app you're using, the Micro CPU Monitor can tell you at a glance which applications are chewing up your CPU cycles.
---Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)---
Q. I've got a quad core device. Why don't I see all four cores being used?
A. Android tries to optimise the CPU usage, by shutting down cores when they're not needed. Your phone will rarely use all 4 cores. Try downloading a CPU Stress Test app, and you'll see the four cores then :)
+ SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - Required to create a system-wide overlay for the monitor on edge of screen
+ RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Required for the auto-start feature
+ INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used for error reporting, and anonymous usage reporting using Google Analytics.
Note: No personal information is collected or transmitted. We don't know what brand of toothpaste you use. Your IP address may be stored by Google Analytics, but this is never used to do nasty stuff. We promise.
Your comments & suggestions are always welcome! Drop me a line at email@example.com
What would you like to see in future versions?
This app works on both phones & tablets, and is ICS (Android 4.0) compatible.
It give you more flexible settings. So you can change SwitchApps do what you want.
1. SwitchApps Application (Download it first)
1. Changeable action of 1-click.
2. Changeable action of double-click.
3. Changeable action of long-click.
5. Multitouch features and Soft Buttons feature can be enabled at the same time.
4. Changeable action of Swipe Left (Multitouch feature).
5. Changeable action of Swipe Right (Multitouch feature).
6. Changeable action of Swipe Down (Multitouch feature).
7. Changeable action of Swipe Up (Multitouch feature).
8. Auto light up bright option when screen turn on.
9. Hide SwitchApps icon when on fullscreen.
10. Show half of icon when idle.
Action list of 1-click, double-click and long-click
2. Recent Application
3. Favorite Application
5. Screen Off
6. Hide SwitchApps
7. Application Shortcut
Action list of multitouch features
2. Recent Application
3. Favorite Application
5. Screen Off
6. Previous Running Application
7. Next Running Application
8. SwitchApps Settings
9. Hide SwitchApps
10. Application Shortcut
Tips & Ticks
you can disable double-click action for better response time of 1-click.
SwitchApps, the next level of your multitasking experience on android operator device.
It will change your way of switching between apps easier and faster way.
Let’s forget about the old and various steps before you get to the other apps
1. Quickly switch between apps
2. Swipe to close app
3. Closing all apps by just one click
4. Double click icon to open favorite application menu and you can customize what you need
5. Quickly settings menu - WiFi, Mobile network, Bluetooth, Sound, Airplane mode, Screen brightness and Auto-rotation lock
6. Turn screen off
7. SwitchApps Icon Customization
1. Swipe left or right, quickly switch running applications.
2. Swipe down, quickly open SwitchApps settings.
3. Swipe up, quickly go home.
4. 2-finger long press, hide SwitchApps in notification bar.
Soft Buttons Feature:
It's designed to replace multitouch features for easy to use in a single hand. So, if you enable this feature, all of multitouch features except 2-finger long press will be disabled.
(enable/disable Soft Buttons feature from SwitchApps Settings)
1. Long press on the icon to quickly go home.
2. Double click icon to show Soft Buttons.
3. Press left or right arrow to quickly switch running applications.
4. Press screen off icon to turn screen off.
5. Press setting to open SwitchApps settings.
6. Press middle circle to directly go home.
1. Android 2.2+
How to uninstall?
In case of you allow SwitchApps to turn screen off, you can't uninstall it with normal step.
Just uninstall it through SwitchApps settings.
Please Note… the purpose of this app is to make you access to many apps in the simple “switching” system.
Don’t worry about the complicated step, because SwitchApps is just too simple to use.
Keywords & Tags: Task Switch, Task Switcher, Task Manager, App Switch, App Switcher, Virtual Button, Floating App, Easy Touch
IF YOU HAVE UNEXPECTED ISSUES AFTER THE UPDATE, UNINSTALL / REINSTALL THE APP AND RESTART YOUR PHONE.
Don't forget to read the FAQ and the users' guide on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list.
You can long press 123 key any time to enter keyboard settings.
A trial version is available on the market (look for the app "Smart Keyboard Trial"). Note that this Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need the Trial to use it.
If you find bugs such as FORCE CLOSE issues, please go to the web site and CONTACT THE SUPPORT. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Enjoy your new typing experience!
More from developer
TRIAL Limitations: Only fully functionable from 100-70 % battery.
DrainGuard should help you to watch the consumption in standby. Standby? The time between a ScreenOff and a ScreenOn. DrainGuard informs the user when turning the display on about the battery consumption. This is quite exact configurable, a 2-stage log file is provided if requested, when a too high drain occurs in standby the user is notified, some values can be displayed via minimalisticText widget.
The intelligence of DrainGuard - the special in it:
It would be easy to indicate "only" the difference between ScreenOff and On and would also be not very expressively.
A small example:
Take an average drain in standby of 1% / h.
if you dont use the phone for 5 hours -> 5% of battery consumption
If you use it now for 1h you get ex. +/-15% drain, in the next 1 hour of standby it DOES NOT use ONLY 1% as before, but approx. +/-3-4%. The battery needs apparently "to calm down" for some time again. Thats the 1st point of Drainguard. This "calming down" can be skipped.
Another problem of measurement are the short ScreenOn's. ex. "what's the time?" “have I missed a phone call / SMS?” or a short telephone call etc....
These short breaks would interrupt the measurement which would not be necessary. The 2nd point of DrainGuard: these short ScreenOn's can also be skipped.
The DrainGuard PRO Key app is available in market. Just install it and the TRIAL automatically becomes a FULL Version.
Please try the TRIAL version until you are sure, it works properly on your device!!.
Further details at our homepage!
Information about minimalisticText variables and Permissions at our homepage!
battery drain info akku analyze verbrauch log akustisch warnung statistik stat statistics widget anzeige batterie prozente