Walk2view is a social network of spherical photography and virtual reality, which also allows you to create easily, quickly and visually, spherical images.
Share the experiences with your family, friends and people in general, and do not only that they see them, but that they live them as if they were there.
From the desktop version (www.walk2view.com) you’ll have endless options to customize your tours either adding normal pictures, videos (overlapping or embedded in the picture), connect panoramas to move through them, etc.
- Capture and share 360º images easily and quickly with a Ricoh Theta S camera
- Control the Ricoh Theta S camera from the App
- Explore the world from any place.
- Follow people from all over the world, like, and comment their pictures. ¡They surely appreciate it!
- Enjoy all your panos with virtual reality experience using you favorite VR glasses (Cardboard, Oculus, Samsung, etc)
- Share your experiences on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and all the other social networks you use!
- Publish the photos taken with Ricoh Theta S camera and the App will correct it, no matter if you use tripod, the photo will be published without the annoying tilt effect.
Note: To be able to take pictures, your device must be compatible with Cardboard Camera. If it’s not, you’ll have the chance to upload pictures taken with other Apps.