Walkaholic is an app that helps hikers to plan their routes to the nature and share hiking information with other people. Right now we are focused on providing hiking information for Andorra, France and Spain, but we will be adding information of other countries in Europe very shortly.
- Offline maps
- Highlighted hiking and trekking paths
- Contour / elevation layer (only works online)
- Hill shades layer (only works online)
- More than 80.000 way points (shelters, campsites, peaks, forests, drinking water, places of worship, waterfalls, volcanoes, caves...) in Andorra, France and Spain
- Detailed information for most of the shelters and campsites like: name, description, photos, cost of usage (free or paid), elevation, access on foot and by car, GPS coordinates...
- Enhanced way points search, with filters by category and a search history
- Offline routing. So you can plan routes without internet access.
- Multi-point routes (until 5 stops, including origin and destination)
- Alternative routes (available only for routes with 2 stops), like Google Maps
- Round trip mode (to calculate go and return)
- Elevation profile & total elevation gain / loss
- Distance and time to destination