Worst app ever. Seriously not even exaggerating. If you are a company thinking of doing a walking contest look elsewhere. Listen to me when I tell you it never loads. It's really really bad.
It never syncs, I have Uninstalled and reinstalled over 7 times, it occasionally will get my steps, yesterday it Only cought the first few hours of my day then froze every time I tryed to sync. I walked over 10,000 steps but it Only shows 2000, and then the day rolled over to the next day. I like that I can see the ranking between different companies but it sucks that it won't give us propper steps.
There are so much better apps out there, i only tried this one because my work requires it as a tracking tool for our wellness rewards. I give it 2 thumbs down. I wish my job didn't require it...there is really good stuff out there....why did they pick this?
It is not transferring my steps at all. I can see them on my Garmin and Vivofit 3, but not on walkingspree. I have re started my phone several times and uninstalled and re installed walkingspree. Please help!
App loading problems I'd say maybe 1 out of 5 attempts to open the app are successful. It does seem to be keeping track of my steps at least when I do get it to open.
This is great! It has everything I need to stay active, and meet my goals in one convenient app. A definite 5+
- Improved interface for easy navigation.
- Connect multiple devices – Fitbits, Garmins, Apple Watch, other devices or your native phone app. We take the device with the highest steps for the day.
- Background syncing without the need to open your device app. Faster too!
- Step updates via push notifications.
- Check your personal ranking on the company Top Walkers page.
- Drill down on your teammates performance during Challenges.