Simulate and correct various forms of colorblindness. Live your life in a cartoon! Look outside the Box!!!
Reality Hacker allows binocular rivalry experiments with all of its computational lenses, and also gives you the ability to rotate/flip your view of the world along the XYZ axes (mirror view, upside down, etc). Use retinal rivalry with the color space permutations to see "impossible colors."
Reality Hacker can also be used to view anaglyph 3D images and anaglyph 3D movies by setting the right and left filters independently (by swiping the screen) to red-cyan, red-blue, red-green, green-magenta, magenta-cyan, etc. retinal rivalry schemes.
View the world as you have never seen it before!!!
We would love to have your feedback and suggestions!!!
IMPORTANT: To properly use the app, an Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality headset, such as Google Cardboard, Durovis Dive, Stooksy VR-Spektiv, or Samsung Gear VR should be used. To enlarge your field of view, use a mounted fisheye lens.
Filters Included: Grayscale, Inversion, Sobel Edge Detection, Cartoon, Posterizing, Color Blindness Simulation and Correction (Protanopia, Deuteranopia, and Tritanopia), Color and Flash Filters (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow), and color space transformations (RGB --> permutations and inverse permutations).
NOTE: This is a Beta version. Any constructive feedback is welcome anytime.
Please rate and give feedback!
1. Install the GO Launcher if not allready installed.
2. To apply the theme with GO Launcher: Slide up on the desktop > Themes > Installed > Select Holographic Universe > Apply
Keywords : holographic universe holograms holo projection blue science fiction sf go launcher golauncher theme ex free droids star wars stars galaxy blues
The blue shining stars rotate in the time tunnel with gravity.
--With Next Launcher--
1. You can shuttle in the time tunnel with the movement of your finger.
2. The blue shining stars will react with your action in home screen.
3. Magnificant with the style of Next Launcher themes
How to use:
General:Long press homescreen—>Wallpaper—>Live wallpaper—>Next Time Tunnel
With Next Launcher:Long press homescreen(Click 'Menu')—>Wallpaper—> Next live wallpaper—>Time Tunnel
Get the full version of Next honeycomb live wallpaper, search and install 'Next Launcher' in Google Play.
Not all handsets support the live wallpaper feature, please check for a 'live wallpaper' category as the directions above state.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
You can now get Iron Man's hologram interface on your Android!
Hopefully one day the hologram interface will be used in our daily lives. Until then... try out this theme!
- Exclusive Widgets: Clock, Memo Calendar, Contact, Settings and Search Bar
- Gestures: Pinch, Double Touch, Slide, Long-Touch
- Smart Folder: Ability to add folders on ALL apps and the ‘Home’ screen, flexible sizing
- Dock Bar: Access up to 20 of your favorite apps instantly, includes an ‘Emotional’ Filter Effect, Screen settings, and opacity adjustments.
- Multi-Wallpaper: Automatically switch between 3-24 different wallpapers when the display is turned on/off
- Deep Customization: ‘Point Colors’ are completely adjustable and modify the look and feel of Widgets, Menu, Guides, or Icons.
- Live Background: Brings your background into the 21st century – beautiful dynamic backgrounds
- Wide-Ranging Theme Support: Supports existing SSKIN and GO launching themes
- High Quality: Optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich / Jellybean (Android ICS/JB 4.0.2 onwards)
- Light & Easy: Options instantly selectable through a light and easy launcher interface
- Stylish: Stylish UI with beautiful backgrounds, icons, and custom color schemes from professional designers
- Smart: Themes are optimized automatically for ICS and existing launchers such as SSKIN and GO are completely supported
- Fun: Offers fun, interactive themes with live, beautiful backgrounds and widgets
- Available from Android OS version 4.0.2 and above
- Requires 10 MB space to save theme resources
- To enhance usability, installed theme doesn’t appear
- Not available for Tab Devices (Extra-Large Screen)
- Badges: Display missed call, unread messages (ATOM only supports default apps on your Android device, does not support device-specific functions)
- Due to resolution issues, service is currently stopped on “Optimus View”
*** Customer Support
Please leave reviews or comments. Your review is appreciated and we read every one.
For more information or support, please visit
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Atom.Home
I created this wallpaper because I love Live Wallpapers & I've wanted to be able provide a new fresh design for the android community.
Features (enabled in "Settings"):
* 10 sets of colours: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Cyan, Pink, White & Grey!
* Set the speed of the animation - slow or fast; it's your choice!
* Ability to set the colour of each ring individually!
* Fade effects, including Pulse & Heartbeat effect!
Please support me with a good rating! I will respond to all direct emails. If you have a problem, I encourage you to email me before leaving bad feedback. I take all my feedback seriously & will use it constructively to improve the app!
This Live wallpaper has been designed with hypnotic and mind elevating tunnels, ideal for meditation. It is possible to meditate and free the mind from all thoughts by concentrating on any of the tunnels.All these tunnels are available:
Shining lotus tunnel
Tunnel inside the pyramid
Gold mine tunnel
Anahata lotus tunnel
Alien cells tunnel
Purple lotus tunnel
Tunnel with the blob creatures
DJ Chamans tunnel
Exo cell tunnel
Violet veil tunnel
Underground plasma tunnel
Liquid metal tunnel
The tunnel with many names
You can enjoy this free version for as long as you want, but the full version has much more features. It works like a music visualizer, which syncs the tunnels with your favorite music. You can choose the colors, the speed, the fog density and the appearance of the textures. The full version has no commercials and battery saving functionality is included.
HOW TO OPEN:
Menu>Wallpaper>LIVE wallpapers>Morphing Tunnels
Watch amazing neon-colored cyber cycles riding inside the grid (cyber-arena).
Red, yellow and blue cycles leave fading out neon path in motion.
Great present for movie fans, will allow you to deep into unique cyber-world again with your Android.
Allowed to customize cycles count, trail length, speed and grid background to fit your device and preferences to improve experience.
Android 4.2 daydream integration.
Low battery consumption.
Any feedback is appreciated.
- Three stunning camera modes.
- Interact by slipping on the floor and by exciting the floor!
- Adjust the rate of excitation of the floor.
- Animation speed of the pattern animations is adjustable.
- Adjust the strength of music influence.
- Choose different styles of waveform analysis and adjust the size and color of the corresponding display.
- And more!
If you have any problems, please feel encouraged to write an email. Only giving a bad rating does not help the cause.
Remark: With some music players the music visualization feature does not work, e.g., the standard player of the HTC Evo 3D. But you can use a free third party player, e.g., Winamp to get it to work.
By downloading this application, you agree to the End User License Agreement:
Permission remark: The full internet access permission is needed for Admob ads in the free versions and the Google licensing service in the full versions. We guarantee that it is not used for any other purpose!
Note: this is the free version of Hypertube. Get the full ad-free version with all the textures and sections!
Full version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phatedeveloper.hypertube
* The option to switch on/off the 3D Virtual Reality effect embedded
* 7 different textures including Matrix-like letters (full version only)
* 6 different sections (full version only)
* Adjust the speed of the tunnel
* Adjust the curvature of the tunnel
* Switch on/off a translucidity effect
Please feel free to send us feedback, we will be happy to implement your suggestions and correct potential bugs.
TO USE: Home->Long Press->Live Wallpapers
Also great for Android 4.0 ICS Holo native theme.
If you like this wallpaper, please support us by buying Pro version with more themes and features.
- Beautiful abstract 3D grids
- 2 themes
- Use 3D hardware to render images, save battery
- Support most resolutions including Android 3.0 tablet
- Android 4.0 ICS ready
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
Note: It is live wallpaper so you can't open the app, you will need to follow the instruction above in order to set the wallpaper.
If you have put the app on SD card and restarted the phone, the wallpaper will reset to default since the system couldn't find the app first.
1. Why is there "Internet access" permission?
It is for Google ads on setting screen only, nothing else. Pro version is ads free with more features.
2. Wallpaper resets to default after reboot/restart the phone?
Please move the app to phone instead of SD card.
Simulate a running 3D tunnel with many animation effect and dynamic interactive control!
This live wallpaper might make you feel extremely dizzy!
Austin: Trippy! Love it, everytime I turn on my phone I keep looking at the tunnel and forget what I was originally supposed to do Lol.
Natalie: A must have for live wallpaper So stoked about this app. Airs crazy insane and worth every penny. This app is definitely SHARE-WORTHY
★ 14 trippy texture as tunnel texture
★ 5 cool animation effect: shooting stars, flying weed etc
★ 9 different gesture to control tunnel movement in real time
★ lighting control
★ auto random change effect
If you love our Crazy Trippy Live Wallpaper, we highly recommend you to try this trippy live wallpaper!
Double Tap to set a touch point.
Triple Tap to remove the touch point.
Check out the settings to see all the ways that you can customize the app!
Below is the information which will be shown.
-CPU Usage(with history)
-Internal Memory Usage
-External Memory Usage(SD-Card)
-Network connection state
-Wifi setting information
-Device basic information
This LWP was also designed with consideration for the low-power consumption.
Go to menu(home) -> wallpaper -> live wallpaper -> Device Info to view this wallpaper.
Device Info Ex Version can customize more as below.
-Brightness of background
-Animation speed(Smooth/Standard/Battery efficient)
-12 hour display(Clock)
-Show the second or not(Clock)
-Reverse day and month(Clock)
-Be able to choose the information to be displayed
-Scroll left and right for providing blank pages for your widgets
-Be able to move each information stat frame.
-Fix a layout(Lock the position) or not
-Be able to select 'Celsius' or 'Fahrenheit' for battery temperature.
Now works with Galaxy Nexus and Rezound! See "HD Phone" in settings to enable.
A cool, honeycomb-inspired abstract live wallpaper. Blue, patterned rings slowly rotate independently and fade in and out. OpengGL. Works on Honeycomb! Watch the video for a demo! Extremely low battery and resource usage (check battery stats)
I created this wallpaper because I loved the basic art used and wished it would move. I'm also a bit tired of so many live wallpapers that look very cool, but are too "busy" or colorful to make good long-term useable wallpapers. This is pretty, but still a "background". Art is courtesy Ryan Bliss of Digital Blasphemy: http://www.digitalblasphemy.com
Please support poor dev and his dog by purchasing paid app. See "settings" for more info. Or at least give us a good rating!
Paid app has these benefits:
* touch-enabled! Swipe up or down to spin the rings faster. Tap quickly to slow down again************
* More options for colors! Tron blue, magenta, green, pink, MagBlue, red, "fire", "ice" and more coming soon!
* multiple fade schemes: linear, heartbeat, pulse and none
*configurable max/min fade, fade speed, and spin speed (in sync and alt modes)
* sync schemes: make the rings spin in sync, alternating pattern, or random pattern,
* special effects: "centre glows" or does not fade out
* change minimum fade value for linear fade style
* shift circle centre up down or left and right!
* scale circles
Has been tested on a variety of platforms. Works very well on WVGA phones (especially Galaxy S and Galaxy S 2). Scales correctly for Honeycomb (tested on Galaxy Tab 10.1).
Performance heavily optimised using OpenGL and good memory handling. Won't slow your phone down at all. Any OS/platform not working, please email me. If you have a qHD phone, I would like to know if it's centered.
Special thanks to "Deep" Live wallpaper dev and Robert Green for excellent OpenGL framework. I will open source this in time to contribute back.
Please support me with a good rating! I will respond to all direct emails.
**Known Issue: If you manually modify your DPI from what it should be then you will see white squares