Il calcolo del costo dell'energia si applica a tutti gli utenti che non sono mai passati al Mercato Libero.
ATTENZIONE! Se, invece, siete passati al "mercato libero" potete ricalcolare le vostre bollette permettendo quindi di confrontare le tariffe del vostro nuovo fornitore di Metano.
1) Database per inserire e prelevare tutte le vostre letture!
2) Dettaglio bolletta voce per voce
3) Salvataggio database su scheda SD e invio delle letture per email!
For each vehicle, input your fill-ups in a matter of seconds, and keep track of the evolution of several parameters in different ways (overview, graphs or lists):
- gas consumption
- gas price
- mileage per month
- cost of gas per mile/kilometer
- mileage per gallon/liter
- mileage per euro/dollar/etc.
A carbon footprint can also be calculated, depending on the vehicle’s consumption. You will thus be able to assess the total mass of carbon dioxide (CO2) it produces, as well as the average value per day and per kilometer traveled.
Gas Manager also allows all these data to be exported and sent by e-mail directly from your device as a CSV file (comma separated values, which can be opened and processed by Excel or any other spreadsheet program), should you feel the need to create your own personalized statistics.
You are able to input your fill-up history either manually or by importing a CSV file.
Gas Manager also provides you with a Tools section, which enables you to geolocate your current position or your parking spot in a single click, so you can easily go back there later using a GPS guiding function or Google Maps. This tools section can also help you find various services around your location: gas stations, garages, restaurants, hotels and others.
The application automatically adapts itself to the units of measurement effective in your country: miles or kilometers for distances, and gallons, liters or KWh (electric vehicles) for fuel.
★ Freemium version, limited to 10 fill-ups by vehicle. Integrated purchase (IAB) unlocks unlimited fill-up creation ★
App for Android 2.2 and above, optimized for smartphones and tablets.
Most features in this app are included in the famous app Cashbook - Expense Tracker.
• Real-time GPS for accurate distance and time
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume
• Auto itinerary with addresses
• Recover unstopped GPS trip
• Timer only mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Select from 36 most used currencies
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export/Send reports in CSV and HTML formats.
• Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Multiple client
• Multiple vehicles
• Multiple account (for multiple business or companies)
• Multiple mileage input
• Record copy/paste
• Auto trip start odometer (calculate and track in the background based on user input)
• Auto default
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary and details
• Monthly Charts
• Detail view
• Fuel/Toll and other billable cost
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above)
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and higher resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
-Support Android 3.0/3.1 Honeycomb tablets Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Tab, Asus Eee Transformer, etc.
-Support the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
Version 1.1 Update:
Re-fueling and trip log!
Gas Calculator, MPG Calculator, Miles per gallon, Gas Cost, Hypermiling
If so, this is the app for you! (Formerly Called "Gas Planner")
An extremely easy budget monitor and calculator. Simply log each trip to the gas station and enter the cost of the fill-up; and the app will do the rest!
- Stores Data for Later Use
- Updates your budget after each input
- Tells you how much Budget is Used
- Tells you how much Budget is Left
SEO: Gas station budget money chevron exxon mobile arco bp shell car calculator amount euros dollars pounds gas mileage
My Gas Tracker opens to a listing of fuels stops for the last car you were working with prior to closing the application. The list shows the date of the stop, the odometer reading at that stop along with the distance traveled, the total cost for the fuel, unit price and quantity purchased.
If you filled the tank at this stop, and this isn't the first fill up for this car the Gas Tracker will display the mpg information for the gas stop.
A statistic page tracks your cost, quantity, average MPG and distance for the last 30 days, 60 days and 1 year period.
My Gas Tracker allows you to maintain this information for each car you own.
If you interested on tracking the gas you are using this app is for you.
This FREE app contains NO ADS!
This mileage tracker will record and calculate the miles driven, gallons purchased, date of purchase, miles per gallon, and price per gallon for each and every time you go to the gas pump.
Added features include the ability to view statistics such as:
- Best Mileage
- Worst Mileage
- Average Mileage
- Longest distance on one tank of gas
- Shortest distance before fill-up
- Average distance between fill-up
- Highest fuel price paid
- Lowest fuel price paid
- Average fuel price paid
- Most recent fuel price
- Total fuel cost
Along with tracking these figures, MileTrack will also keep track of when regular maintenance is due on your vehicle. The maintenance milestones that MileTrack currently monitors are:
- Miles to next Oil Change
- Miles to check Air Filter
- Miles to check or replace Battery
- Miles to replace Brakes
- Miles to replace Tires
All maintenance distances can now be set to your liking! For example, you can have the app notify you that an oil change is needed every 3000, 5000, or any mileage you would like to set! This feature is available for every type of maintenance that MileTrack tracks.
Administrative features are fully built into this application in the case that a mistake is made entering information into MileTrack or if a new car is purchased!
These administrative features include the ability to update or delete the miles driven, gallons purchased, date purchased, and price paid of any entry into MileTrack.
MileTrack is a great application to make sure your vehicle is running properly and track the efficiency at which your vehicle is running. The tracking used in MileTrack is also extremely convenient for business purchases in recording the miles driven and cost of fuel for a business or personal trip.
If you have any suggestions or comments please direct them to email@example.com! Thanks!
Keywords: Mileage Tracker, Expense Tracker, Fuel Logs, Car Manager, Free Mileage Log, Vehicle Tracker, Fuel Cost Tracker, Fill-Up Log, Maintenance Tracker, Business Expenses.
-Multiple vehicle profiles
-Logging/Calculations: put in your tracked distance from your tripometer or put in your odometer readings
-Calculating mileage based on any combination of Liters/Gallons and Kilometers/Meters
-Results can be displayed as Kilometers per liter or Miles per gallon (US)
-Tire size adjustment calculations (if your vehicles tires are larger or smaller than stock and your vehicle has not been tuned for it, your readings are inaccurate! Let my app fix this for you!)
I'm now aware of a current bug that the GPS tracking isn't working properly. I am working on a fix, please be patient. Thanks!
*simultaneous odometer & trip recorder;
*MPG & L/100km;
*+/-% of avg;
*real time calculation;
*metric to MPG conversion;
*easy to use;
*multiple units & currencies;
for devices with 320x480 px or more!
Mileage 3.0 is here! Mileage 3.0 represents a huge improvement to Mileage. Key features:
* Multiple vehicle support
* All new charts (thanks to aiCharts)
* Customizable fillup fields
* Per-vehicle measurement units
* All new statistics
* Vastly improved CSV importing
* Streamlined import and export
* Automatic SD card backups
* All new vehicle types
* Service interval templates
* Much, much more!
Note: your service intervals will not be migrated! Please re-create them manually afterward!
Mileage 3.0 features a new graphical refresh, courtesy of Steve Albright! Please go check out his Clutch Pad application!
The charting library was donated by ArtfulBits; their aiCharts engine is fantastic and I highly recommend you check it out.
Calculator has capability of storing various fillings and presents the results on the basis of the following entries. We can view the entries, fuel prices,
fuel consumption, fuel consumption, meter, liter, mileage, fuel calculator, fuel expenses, travel expenses, etc.
• Over 40 contracts available including Dry Bulk FFA Freight swaps, Container swaps, Iron Ore swaps, Steel swaps, Coking Coal swaps, Bunker Fuel Oil swaps and more…
• Configure multiple order books on the contract set up page (insert + picture)
• Select individual contract tabs to view and view bid/offer prices by scrolling up and down the contract forward periods
• Access Bid/Ask spreads and volumes being offered – Green prices show a tick up from last trade and Red prices show a tick down from last trade.
• Use the Market Events tab to watch live bids, offers, spreads and trades entering the market
• Use the Trade Events tab to watch live trades by contract
• Orderbook tabs list standard forward period with special periods dynamically
Note: Our free application provides all data from the exchange 30 minutes time delayed