Download now and get a 30-day free trial.
Enjoy The Wall Street Journal’s world-leading journalism on a wide range of topics, including our renowned coverage of global business and finance, with top stories on world news, markets, tech, lifestyle and more—all updated throughout the day. This visually stunning and easy-to-use app offers full access to U.S., Europe and Asia digital and paper editions, with the latest news also translated into Japanese and Korean.
Special Features & Technical Specifications:
• News update options that let you control how often content is refreshed
• A seven-day archive of the English language editions of the newspapers and local-language digital editions so you never miss important news
• A visual, card-based layout for an enhanced mobile user experience
• Designed for Android Lollipop (5.0) OS and compatible with 4.0 OS or above
The app is free to download and includes free access to the Editor's picks – a weekly selection of articles from each week’s edition of The Economist.
Digital and print subscribers to The Economist receive unrestricted access to each week’s full print edition.
• Each week’s issue available from 9pm London time each Thursday
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and listening with The Economist in audio
• Store and access back issues
• Purchase single issues in app
• Subscribe from within the app for full access to The Economist on Android tablets, Android smartphones, the Chrome Web store and Economist.com
• Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
The Economist on Android operates on tablets and smartphones running Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST
The Economist is a weekly international news and business publication, offering clear reporting, commentary and analysis on world current affairs, business, finance, science and technology, culture, society, media and the arts.
Should you require any assistance using our app please visit http://www.economist.com/help/android for answers to frequently asked questions as well as ways to contact customer support.
The Rigzone app allows you to instantly search and apply to the latest energy jobs. Take advantage of innovative features like one-tap apply, instant push notifications for jobs that match your requirements, and social sharing. The app is always in sync with your Rigzone account, meaning your most current resume/CV is available at your fingertips. Searching and applying to oil & gas jobs has never been easier!
Already have a petroleum job? Stay on top of all developments in the industry. Rigzone’s oil & gas news is updated daily, with in-house editors covering breaking energy news in all major producing regions. With customizable filters and instant push notifications, quickly and seamlessly stay ahead of oil & gas news as it breaks. Set your preferences and get updates on the topics and regions that matter most.
Download the Rigzone app today and get even closer to our vibrant oil & gas community – covering energy news, jobs, data and events.
- A seamless, intuitive experience
- Always in sync with your existing Rigzone account
- Personalized push alerts of new oil & gas jobs and news articles
- Fully customizable to meet your personal needs and preferences
- Regionalized petroleum content across all producing regions
- And so much more…
Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture - there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.
This application provides a Chinese audience with mobile access to global news coverage, in-depth analysis and real-time quotes in Chinese language anytime, anywhere. Registered users have access to all articles for free.
- Popular News: A Most Popular news section.
- Multimedia News: including slideshows and video.
- The ability to post comments to articles.
- Offline reading: Read the past weeks downloaded articles offline.
- Save: Save favorite WSJ articles/videos/pictures for reading later.
- Share: Share articles/images/video with friends via Email, Sina and QQ weibo, and RenRen
- Push Notifications: Receive breaking news notifications from WSJ China.
Economy, Finance and Business mobile websites, Podcasts reader, news,... all-in-one free app!
Top Economy, Finance and Business news websites and bookmarks:
- Business Insider
- Google Finance
- NYTimes Business
- Financial Times
- Yahoo Finance
- Reuters Business
- The Wall Street Journal
- Business Time
- The Guardian – Business
- BBC Business News
- CNN Money
- The Economist
Top Economy, Finance and Business news Podcasts:
- Wall Street Journal This Morning
- FT Money Show
- Wall Street Journal Tech News Briefing
- Wall Street Journal's Your Money Matters
- Wall Street Journal Editors' Picks
- Wall Street Journal What's News
- Wall Street Journal's The News Hub
- Watching Your Wallet Podcast
- MarketWatch News Break
- MarketWatch Market Update Podcast
- MarketWatch Stock Talk
- The Dave Ramsey Show Dave Ramsey Podcast
- The James Altucher Show Stansberry Radio Network
- The School of Greatness Lewis Howes Podcast
- MARKETPLACE ALL-IN-ONE American Public Media
- MAD MONEY W/ JIM CRAMER Full Episode By CNBC
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast Pat Flynn
- HBR IdeaCast Harvard Business Review Podcast
If you usually use another Economy, Finance and Business news website or if you have any suggestions for a future update please send us an email to email@example.com.
If you want us to remove any content please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it within 24h.
This app collects free content available on the internet and redirect users to it. All content remains property of original owners and we do not edit any content. This app has no affiliation with the content providers and all content displayed herein remains intellectual property of original owner. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind using our application.
Note: This app needs a good internet connection.
* All the best news channels, including BBC, Reuters, WSJ, The Associated Press (AP) and more!
* Watch streaming videos with no lag or latency!
* Swipe to start new videos, instantly!
* Wallow in great videos endlessly!
Tired of the dreaded spinning wheel of "waiting to download"? Then get Endless News.
Oil, Gas & Petrochem Equipment serves decision-makers throughout upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas operations. It is the oil industry's only all-products-and-services print/online brand. Our sole mission is to keep oil and gas professionals constantly updated on "What's New" in equipment, products, systems, and services.
– Current and past issues of Oil & Gas Petrochem Equipment Magazine
– Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition you know and love
– Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
– Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading
– Search the archive of available issues
– Bookmark your favorite articles
– Share your comments with other readers
This app includes issues dating back to July 2013. New issues available monthly.
You’ll also receive real-time updates from www.ogpe.com
– Latest Product News
– Latest Upstream Product Info
– Latest Downstream Product Info
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Under Categories tab, there are various sub categories like Bank Jobs, Teaching , Railways, Police, Sports, Defence, UPSC, IIT, Public Sector, PSC and Weekly Employment News.
Under Profession tab, the sub headings include Technicians, Supervisor, Scientists, Administration and Management, Nurses, Clerk, Computer Operator, Doctor, Professor, Manager, Research, Data Entry Operator, Finance/Accounts, etc.
Under Qualification tab, the sub headings include Graduates, Post Graduates, Diploma Holders and Technicians/Engineers.
And last is the Location tab which gives user the option of searching for job according to desired location. It covers almost all the major states of India.
The job alerts will be displayed as soon as any new job alerts are available on SarkariNaukriUpdates.com
Why use it:
1. free government job alerts
2. once registered ,no need to enter email-id again
3. easy to use navigation
4. works smoothly on all android devices
5. Fast opening app even with 2G internet connections.
So just go for it. You are just a click away from experiencing a new, easy and improved way of job searching.
You get Forbes,Yahoo Finance, CBS MoneyWatch, WSJ, Reuters, Financial News, CNN Money, NASDQ and Kiplinger all together in their easy to read and navigate mobile site formats!
Get all of your Financial News sources together without switching from site to site.
New Addition Newsmax Moneynews, The Street and Investing.com!.
*Financial Daily is not associated with any of the following: Forbes, Yahoo Finance, CBS MoneyWatch, WSJ, Reuters, Financial News, CNN Money, NASDAQ or Kiplinger.
Select your favorite newspapers or magazines.
Language detection with Google Translator technology for an automatic site translation.
Share news using your email or your social networks like Facebook or Twitter.
Mobile or Desktop sites.
You can choose your favorite ones and check them quickly.
- USA: Chicago Tribune, Detroit Free Press, El Nuevo Herald, Los Angeles Times, New York Post, New York Times, San Francisco Chronicle, The Boston Globe, The Dallas Morning News, The Miami Herald, The Seattle Times, The Wall Street Journal, Usa Today, Washington Post.
List of available newspapers (+120). - Spain: ABC, Cinco Días, Diario As, Diario de Sevilla, El Correo, El Economista, El Mundo, El País, El Periódico, Expansión, Faro de Vigo, Heraldo, La Nueva España, La Razón, La Vanguardia, La Voz de Galicia, Levante emv, Marca, Mundo Deportivo, Público, Sport, Superdeporte.
… and more!.
Features of the application:
-Practical and easy to use
-Follow popular newspapers from 20 different countries
-Adding other newspapers
-Uploading news and reading them later as you wish
In a single search, this app offers free access to millions of vacancies from thousands of company websites, recruitment agencies, and job boards.
You don't have to surf different sites and waste your precious time.
Just open this app and you are done.
Direct job posts from
1) Sarkari- Naukari (http://www.sarkarinaukriblog.com)
2) All India Govt Jobs. (http://www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in)
3) All India Jobs . (http://www.allindiajobs.in)
4) Fresher's Voice (http://www.freshersvoice.com)
at one place
Verified job links, no fake profiles
Sharing made easy with options like share on facebook, google plus, hangouts, gmail, fb messanger and more.
Available in 20+ languages world wide
addition of more sites like indeed,chetanasforum and more.
Hope you will get your dream job soon.
Happy to help.
join us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/168719696544637/