The Rigzone app allows you to instantly search and apply to the latest energy jobs. Take advantage of innovative features like one-tap apply, instant push notifications for jobs that match your requirements, and social sharing. The app is always in sync with your Rigzone account, meaning your most current resume/CV is available at your fingertips. Searching and applying to oil & gas jobs has never been easier!
Already have a petroleum job? Stay on top of all developments in the industry. Rigzone’s oil & gas news is updated daily, with in-house editors covering breaking energy news in all major producing regions. With customizable filters and instant push notifications, quickly and seamlessly stay ahead of oil & gas news as it breaks. Set your preferences and get updates on the topics and regions that matter most.
Download the Rigzone app today and get even closer to our vibrant oil & gas community – covering energy news, jobs, data and events.
- A seamless, intuitive experience
- Always in sync with your existing Rigzone account
- Personalized push alerts of new oil & gas jobs and news articles
- Fully customizable to meet your personal needs and preferences
- Regionalized petroleum content across all producing regions
- And so much more…
Look forward to an exciting new update in the coming days.
An important decision can happen anywhere. Use The Wall Street Journal to get our trusted and authoritative news while you’re on the go. Read by more high-level decision makers than any other media, WSJ's market-moving journalism ensures you a competitive advantage in a world where every second counts.
Here are just a few of the many features of our app:
• A fully-multimedia experience with interactive graphics, vibrant photo slideshows, and high-quality video
• Updated 24/7 so the latest news is always at your disposal
• Expanded lifestyle content spanning arts & entertainment, luxury real estate, tech, fashion, sports and more
The app is free to download and includes free access to the Editor's picks – a weekly selection of articles from each week’s edition of The Economist.
Digital and print subscribers to The Economist receive unrestricted access to each week’s full print edition.
• Each week’s issue available from 9pm London time each Thursday
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and listening with The Economist in audio
• Store and access back issues
• Purchase single issues in app
• Subscribe from within the app for full access to The Economist on Android tablets, Android smartphones, the Chrome Web store and Economist.com
• Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
The Economist on Android operates on tablets and smartphones running Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST
The Economist is a weekly international news and business publication, offering clear reporting, commentary and analysis on world current affairs, business, finance, science and technology, culture, society, media and the arts.
Should you require any assistance using our app please visit http://www.economist.com/help/android for answers to frequently asked questions as well as ways to contact customer support.
Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email email@example.com. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture - there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.
* All the best news channels, including BBC, Reuters, WSJ, The Associated Press (AP) and more!
* Watch streaming videos with no lag or latency!
* Swipe to start new videos, instantly!
* Wallow in great videos endlessly!
Tired of the dreaded spinning wheel of "waiting to download"? Then get Endless News.
1. Streams today's WSJTM show by default.
2. Users can go back to 20 seconds by just one click.
3. Allows to listen previous day's or next day's episodes with simple previous and next button clicks.
4. Easy to use and does perfectly what it should do.
Información sobre el Petroleo en América y el mundo, Ademas como analistas petroleros, mineros y energéticos nuestro trabajo es entender la realidad compleja de la industria y las variables del mercado para construir métodos, estudios e investigaciones que colaboren al entendimiento eficiente de todas sus partes constituyentes.
- Podrás ver todas nuestras ultimas noticias.
- Comentarios de las redes Sociales.
- Galería de Vídeos directamente en nuestra web.
- Comunicarte directamente con nosotros.
- Ofertas de trabajo.
Esperamos a que te beneficien de nuestros artículos, publicaciones, presentaciones e investigaciones; de igual manera te invitamos a ser parte de nuestra comunidad registrándote gratuitamente.
Petróleo América “La Energía que nos Une”
Actualización el 24 de Noviembre 2014
Tamaño 4.1 MB
Calificación del contenido: Todo Usuario.
Desarrollador: Luis Gomes
This application provides a Chinese audience with mobile access to global news coverage, in-depth analysis and real-time quotes in Chinese language anytime, anywhere. Registered users have access to all articles for free.
- Popular News: A Most Popular news section.
- Multimedia News: including slideshows and video.
- The ability to post comments to articles.
- Offline reading: Read the past weeks downloaded articles offline.
- Save: Save favorite WSJ articles/videos/pictures for reading later.
- Share: Share articles/images/video with friends via Email, Sina and QQ weibo, and RenRen
- Push Notifications: Receive breaking news notifications from WSJ China.
Barron’s Android app includes both U.S. and Asia editions, updated daily.
Lokmat Media Pvt Ltd is one of India’s leading multi platform media companies with interests in a diversified portfolio of publishing, broadcast, digital, entertainment, community and sports verticals. True to its mission of enriching lives by informing educating voicing and entertaining Lokmat over the years has become a trusted name across households in Maharashtra and Goa. Lokmat Group’s trusted brands helps business customers connect with these highly engaged audiences through its industry-leading marketing services, customised solutions and national-to-local-to-personal reach.
With it's latest Marathi Newspaper App Lokmat aims to reach, enrich and enlighten the lives of the readers.
- Navigate through a wide news category viz. politics, sports, business, entertainment and international news
- Read and comment on all the latest news
- Choose if you want to turn off notifications
- Recibir cada mes la nueva edición.
- Leer nuestra revista.
- Escuchar Oil & Gas Radio
- Ver Oil & Gas TV
- Enterarte de las últimas noticias de la industria petrolera.
- Seguir nuestras redes sociales
Gi is the ideal way to keep up to date with the latest news of the gas sector and the activities of IGEM.
Editorially Gi covers the whole of the gas industry including news, features and articles relevant to both the upstream and downstream marketplaces.
In addition, the journal provides a range of articles aimed at managers working in or alongside the gas sector.
Gas International is available for purchase as an auto-renewable subscription as follows:
∙Yearly subscription for £124.99
∙No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
You can try out the sample issue for FREE but to access all other issues you will need to subscribe or enter your IGEM membership details.
Under Categories tab, there are various sub categories like Bank Jobs, Teaching , Railways, Police, Sports, Defence, UPSC, IIT, Public Sector, PSC and Weekly Employment News.
Under Profession tab, the sub headings include Technicians, Supervisor, Scientists, Administration and Management, Nurses, Clerk, Computer Operator, Doctor, Professor, Manager, Research, Data Entry Operator, Finance/Accounts, etc.
Under Qualification tab, the sub headings include Graduates, Post Graduates, Diploma Holders and Technicians/Engineers.
And last is the Location tab which gives user the option of searching for job according to desired location. It covers almost all the major states of India.
The job alerts will be displayed as soon as any new job alerts are available on SarkariNaukriUpdates.com
Why use it:
1. free government job alerts
2. once registered ,no need to enter email-id again
3. easy to use navigation
4. works smoothly on all android devices
5. Fast opening app even with 2G internet connections.
So just go for it. You are just a click away from experiencing a new, easy and improved way of job searching.