The most downloaded Inspection Tool on the Web Today: use our industry templates to power your inspections.
Walsh QA Inspector: The most powerful tool for all your inspection, record keeping and reporting needs. With custom applications to meet the needs of Healthcare, Hospitality, Education and Building Service Contractors, QA Inspector streamlines your cleanliness inspections from start to finish, including reporting.
You’re going to love:
- Create and organize different inspections or survey types
- Define a variety of inspection ratings to best meet your needs
- Take photos, make notes and more
- Customize standards and procedures for any item inspected
- Create multiple user types: inspectors, housekeepers, informed parties and more
- Customize special values including ATP test scores for any item
- Perform inspections with or without Wi-Fi access (offline or online)
On the Cloud (via your Walsh Portal)
- 24/7 secure access to your client portal;
- Share information across multiple devices and multiple users;
How it works:
Step 1: Performing Inspections
Drill down to individual checklists by selecting your industry, your user type and your location. Customizable checklists with full of details- pass or fail each item, compare to industry standards and procedures. Add photos, notes and due dates to each inspection. E-signature captures a signature by an inspector or other party after completing each inspection.
Step 2: Follow-up
While inspecting you may assign a responsible party to any failed item. Assign a due date and track to close-out.
Step 3: Review and Manage
View your most recent activities and most important issues directly on your dashboard. Drill down for any period or classification.
Step 4: Walsh Configurator
Our powerful “Configurator” gives you the power to customize Walsh’s solutions to meet your needs. When you upgrade, your data is uploaded to a cloud based portal, allowing you to customize locations, checklists, users and much more. Run performance, audit and score reports on housekeepers, items, inspections, locations, etc.
Get full access to Walsh’s powerful portal, store your data in the cloud, customize settings, create users, send follow-ups, print reports and much more. Access the latest databases for Health care, Hospitality, Education and BSC!
Live Support? Volume pricing? Hardware?
If you need that human touch: live training and support, custom configuration and much more, then please contact our Sales team at: email@example.com or call 1-800-925-7460 to speak to our Sales Representatives, 9AM to 5PM EST, Monday through Friday.
Call today for an assessment of your needs.
Ask about our entire product line:
- Walsh QA Inspector
- Walsh Rounds Tracker
- Walsh Mobile Survey Solution
Learn more about Walsh QA Inspector on our website: