Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Playing only the left-hand or right-hand staff
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files.*
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings.
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music.
- Easy page turns: just swipe your finger to flip pages.
- Quickly jump to any page.
- Zoom in on your notation.
- Pen and highlight tools.
- Transpose your notation.
- Landscape mode support.
- folders & set lists
- adjust zoom and margin menu
- Options for different paper types.
- Options for different page change methods (swipe or tap).
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain, and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude).
- Access to nearly 200,000 additional pieces through the Musicnotes.com store
* Musicnotes.com offers sheet music in three different file types: Musicnotes Files, Guitar Guru Sessions and Sibelius Scorch. Songs purchased in Guitar Guru format will import the associated tablature notation into the Musicnotes app. Files in Sibelius Scorch format are not currently compatible with the app.
✓ Listen to the sheet music
✓ Select parts to be displayed
✓ Select parts to be played
✓ Staff resize
✓ Open MuseScore (.mscz) files via Dropbox, Google Drive, email, browser and local storage
✓ Online access to thousands of free sheet music
✓ Download sheet music for offline usage to built-in library
✓ Multitrack playback with volume control
✓ Real time adjustable tempo
✓ Metronome with volume control
✓ Add your own sheet music with MuseScore
✓ Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
MuseScore Player is made for Android devices with 3.0 Honeycomb version and higher.
By purchasing this app, you support the future development of the free and open source music notation software MuseScore. Thank you!
Q Can I create score with this app?
A No, unlike the software for desktop, you can't create sheet music with this app.
Q How can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Use third party file manager apps such as Astro or ES to browse for mscz files on your local storage. Also Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Mail and the Browser will open mscz files directly in the app.
Let me know what you think and please rate. More updates will come based on your interest and feedback!
Tags: Music Sheet, Instruments, Piano, Speed, Practice, Reading, Workout, Game, Quiz, Sight Read
Currently supported formats:
-Bww Format of the famous Bagpipe Music Writer Gold
-ABC Format (still in development)
- Songbook support
- Display of music sheet
- Playback with highlighting of notes
Should there be any problems with a file or score, please do not hesitate to send it to me. I'll fix the application as soon as possible.
The Virtual Sheet Music application has been specifically designed by professional musicians for professional musicians. Its new and optimized page turning system allows this sheet music application to be "really" used during live performances by making it unique in its genre.
Some key features of the Virtual Sheet Music application are:
- Over 50 high-quality free sheet music items included for off-line enjoyment.
- Browse our online complete catalog of high-quality digital sheet music to download and store titles on your device including PDF, MP3 files and Mp3 accompaniment files to play along with your Android phone or tablet.
- Display detailed information about any music item, and listen to MP3 files (over 40,000 files).
Turn pages of downloaded PDF files with just one touch - great for live performances.
- Members can access their music through the login feature and synchronize their downloads.
Some of the most popular items in the Virtual Sheet Music application include:
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven
Fur Elise by Beethoven
Meditation by Massenet
Canon in D by Pachelbel
Christmas Carols (over 250 versions!)
and thousands more.
Virtual Sheet Music offers high-quality digital, traditional and classical sheet music with MIDI and MP3 audio files to download and enjoy instantly and much more. Many of the Virtual Sheet Music items also include MP3 music accompaniment files which allow you to play along with your computer, iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Tips and Troubleshooting:
1. This application does require Internet connectivity to access the online catalog, so be sure to be connected via WiFi or to a LTE, 3G or EDGE network, otherwise you will be able to just browse the included titles or any other title you may have downloaded inside the “My Music” folder.
2. Be sure to have your Android system updated.
3. If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help you personally. Thanks!
For more info, visit the Virtual Sheet Music website:
For feedback, support and questions:
== Features ==
* Set Lists Function
* Quick search
* Sync with Dropbox
* Hands Free page turn with AirTurn BT-105
* Basic Annotations Function (beta)
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
***Designed for 10-inch tablets***
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.3 =
* Bug fixes relating to memory management. Recommended upgrade.
* Bug fix - Dropbox Sync button kept turning itself back on in some scenarios. Now it will stay off if you turn it off!
* Better support for scroll on Set Lists screen. Useful while building long Set Lists.
* Better support for SD Card storage
* Better support for directory switching
* Bug fix - fixes exit whilst minimized on some devices
* Bug fix - improved memory management for large PDF files
= 1.0 =
“No Sheets” is a simple application that allows you to store the chord sheets of your favorite songs and play it at the desired tempo on your smart phone.
The chords and useful information are shown at the preset tempo as an accompaniment aid.
Create the chord files using a text editor (e.g. on a PC) according to this simple file format. Note that the last block must end with an empty line.
Chord 1 info
Chord 2 info
Chord 1 info
Chord 2 info
Store the files in the “/mnt/sdcard/no_sheets” directory. Use the USB memory feature of the phone for example.
Run the program. Load file, set tempo and play!
Using "musical OCR" - OMR, this app can sight read sheet music.
NOTE: Music recognition is a difficult problem. This app does not support the complete set of notation, for instance whole notes and the alto clef are not recognized. Depending on how the print looks and the quality of the photo the app may have trouble recognizing the notes and symbols correctly - do not expect perfect results!
If you wish to try before you buy, please download the limited time (72 hours) trial version.
iSeeNotes developer interviewed on Swedish national radio, SR P1 Kulturnytt:
Have you ever wondered about the melody of a new song in a song book? Are you learning an instrument? Learning a new song for the choir?
iSeeNotes can help you!
Using iSeeNotes, you can take a picture of a piece of sheet music using your device, and it will be converted into sound using optical music recognition.
Place the printed score in a well lit location, hold the camera steady and press the button for iSeeNotes to take a photo.
Wait a few seconds for processing and hear the music play.
Please visit www.iseenotes.com or send a mail to email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Reads multiple staffs
- Recognizes bass and treble clef
- Recognizes key signature
- Recognizes accidentals - sharps, flats and naturals
- Handles multiple voices
- Recognizes beams
- Recognizes dotted notes
- Recognizes rests
- Recognizes note flags
1. 88-key scrollable multitouch full keyboard;
2. 4-octave stave / staff view for music notes;
3. 40+ songs to practice;
4. load midi file. learn any song your like;
5. piano demonstration play;
6. practice songs interactively;
7. practice with slow speed;
8. practice the Treble clef or the Bass clef.
9. good sound quality;
10. sheet music;
11. Customizable keyboard and staff view;
ActPiano features a 88-key scrollable multi-touch virtual keyboard. The piano keyboard is fully customizable. You can change the size of both white and black keys, which best fit your fingertips.
Piano sound quality:
Piano without good sound cannot be perfect. The app uses sampled piano voices to ensure a good sound quality.
Learn piano keyboard and notations:
The most distinct difference between ActPiano and other piano apps is the stave / score view. In the free play mode, the view shows the notes of the keys you playing. Just launch the app and touch the keyboard, you will know the difference.
The stave view is more powerful when you learn to play piano songs with ActPiano.
Learn to play songs:
Thanks to the stave/score view, you don't have to bring sheet music with you to learn piano pieces. Click the 'Load MIDI' button, select a song, and its sheet music will be visible in the stave view. Then you can watch demonstration play in “Play it for me” mode, or practice your skill in “Let me play” mode.
Actpiano comes with more than ten easy piano pieces( Happy Birthday, All the Pretty Little Horses, Largo from the New World Symphony, Fur Elise, Christmas songs and more). Those could be your initial piano lessons. As ActPiano can load midi (*.mid file) from SDCard, you can practice any song your like.
Loading your MIDI file:
Turn your MIDI music to score and learn to play it on your Android devices! You can find MIDI files of any song you like on the internet. Download and Play it with ActPiano!
The app can generate a sheet music from MIDI file. You can play the music by just following the automatically scrolling keyboard and score. This App can be a musical learning game!
Note: There is a problem with most piano midi files on the internet, that is the treble clef and bass clef are on one track (MIDI format 0). While ActPiano takes the first track as treble clef and the second track as bass clef, it is impossible to play this kind music by hand. In this case, you can use PC software "Notation Musician" (free trail available ) to split the track and export as a new midi file.
Songs in Act Piano:
Easy Christmas, Carol of the Bells
Easy Christmas, Deck the Halls
Easy Christmas, God Rest Ye Merry, Gentleman
Easy Christmas, Joy to the World
Easy Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas
Easy Christmas, White Christmas
Easy All the Pretty Little Horses
Easy Morning Has Broken
Easy Happy Birthday
Easy Moon River
Easy Mozart Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
Easy Ode to Joy
Easy Largo from the New World Synphony
Easy Turkish March
Easy Chopin Waltz
Easy Fur Elise
Easy Schumann Little Air
Easy Silent Night
Oh Danny Boy
Sound of Silence
Mariage D Amour
Mendelssohn Wedding March
Handel Water Music
Beethoven Symphony- Ode to Joy
Minuet in G major
Angels Have Heard High
Christmas Comes Anew
Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
O Holy Night
The Holly and the Ivy
The Twelve Days of Christmas
What Child Is This
Tag: Piano, score, sheet music, midi, learn, practice, 钢琴, 乐谱, 练习, 学钢琴, 鋼琴，樂譜，練習，學鋼琴
Load any MIDI (.mid) or Karaoke (.kar) song file and play the keys on the light-up piano or practice on your own piano. You don't need to know how to read a music sheet to play the piano!
=> Multitouch light-up Synth Keyboard (note guiding)
=> Virtual Synth Instruments (128 General MIDI instruments)
=> Support for Sustaining notes for Touch Piano
=> Enhanced Synthesizer precision
=> Keyboard re-sizing up to 3 Octaves for Touch piano
=> Play along with the background music (guitar hero like)
=> Step-By-Step Practice on Virtual Piano
=> Full Piano View for piano practice (8 Octaves)
=> View the notes of any instrument in a MIDI file
=> Practise on your own piano with a full Grand Piano view.
=> Tempo/Speed Control
=> Position Seek control
=> Loop Trainer to practice specific sections in repetition
=> Mute background instrument (solo mode)
=> Chords Detection (Maj,Min,Dim, Aug, 7th, Sus2, etc).
=> View lyrics for karaoke midi files
=> Add files to favorite list
=> Advanced Settings for Instruments, Tracks, Tempo, Chords, Lyrics, and performance tuning
=> This software is provided AS-IS and comes with NO WARRANTIES or guarantees.
** App requires Android 1.6+ and SD card **
** Screen Multi-touch is not supported by all devices.
** Playing notes on Virtual Piano is not supported by all devices.
** App response and speed varies across devices.
StringApps's sheet music displays songs in musical notation and also play the song step by step.
With StringApps's Chromatic high precision Tuner, even beginners can tune the violin in different styles such as Carnatic, Western, etc. StringApps “Tuner” is a high precision chromatic tuner, which can be used for different musical instruments such as Violin. It also recognizes musical note for human voice.
StringApps is the perfect way to introduce a violin. StringApps “Violin Basic” provides basic information of Violin, finger positions and parts of violin.