Chinese checkers is a classic board game that can be played by two to six people! It is a variant of Halma.
You would wonder why this simple game from childhood could still be this entertaining!
The object of the game is to move all your chesses/ marbles into the point of the star directly opposite your home point. The player that does this first is the winner.
Most Exciting Rule
The Chinese checkers follows the most exciting rule. A hop could jump over a distant marble to a symmetrical position on the opposite side.
- Support 1-6 Multi-players!
- Play against 1-5 computers AI with 4 levels
- User-friendly interface
- Classic memorable theme
- Multiple Language (English, 中繁, 中简)
- Auto save game
- Support Apps2SD
- It’s Free!
Chinese Checkers is similar to Stern-Halma,Halma,and hop chess
For any issues/ bugs, please let us know at: email@example.com (please specify device + Android version), we MUST FOLLOW UP.
We will keep improving the game. Please leave us some comment! Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Optimize the 5 jumper AIs;
* Add Onine Game Hall, you can play it with your friends;
* Add Tips, FootSteps;
* Add Fast Paced Jump to jump over multiple empty grids.
Especially, you can enjoy all above free!
The most popular Chinese Checkers on App Store, over 1 000 000 downloads worldwide! The iPhone version is also available now.
The most intelligent Chinese Checkers on App Store! With 5 different AI levels, support players from 1 to 6!
Chinese checkers is a board game that can be played by two, three, four, or six people, playing individually or with partners. The game is a modern and simplified variation of Halma. The objective is to be first to race one's pieces across the hexagram-shaped game board into "home" – the corner of the star opposite one's starting corner – using single-step moves or moves which jump over other pieces. Others keep playing to establish 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and last place finishers. The game involves some strategy but is popular even among young children.
A basic strategy is to find the longest hopping path that leads closest to, or immediately into, "home" – the destination star point at the opposite side of the board. (Multiple-jump moves are obviously faster to relocate pieces than step-by-step moves.) Since either player can make use of any hopping 'ladder' or 'chain' created, more advanced strategy involves hindering an opposing player, in addition to helping oneself find jumps across the board. Of equal importance are the players' strategies for emptying and filling their starting and home corners. Games between experts are rarely decided by more than a couple of moves.
Differing numbers of players result in different game layouts. Each layout imposes a different best-game strategy. For example, if a player's "home" or destination corner is empty (not an opponent's starting corner), the player can freely arrange his/her pieces to serve as a 'ladder' or 'bridge' between the two opposite ends. But if a player's opponent occupies the home destination corner, the player might be better advised to play a "waiting game" until all pieces have moved out.
Chinese Checkers is also called marble, Halma, hop, across jump.
Checkers (draughts) - well-known ancient game, that still very popular over the world for its simple rules and addictive gameplay.
- Network play with leaderboards. Currently network play is available for "Russian" and "Checkers", more game types in the future
- 13 game types: English draughts, International (10x10 board), Russian, American pool and “Poddavki” (back checkers), Diagonal, Thai, Turkish, Sparse, Self-Eaters, Brazilian, Blind and Random checkers (10x10 random placed chips with changing movement rules). More game types in the future.
- Simple rules, suitable for all ages
- 4 difficulty levels
- Excellent graphics
- 2D and 3D perspective modes
- Unlimited undo function
- 2 players "Hot-seat" mode
- 20 variants of chips & 4 variants of board designs
Keywords: checkers, draughts, шашки, поддавки
Click on a piece to select it and after that on a neighboring empty field to move,
or jump over neighboring fields occupied by other pieces.
At the end of a move click on the piece again.
The player who first moves all of his pieces to the opposite side is the winner.
Steeped in history, Checkers has been a favourite board game for centuries. With support for over 10 different variations of Checkers including American, International, Italian and Russian Checkers and over 10 levels of play Checkers V is your ultimate Checkers companion.
★★★★ Very good game one of the best in smartphones and its free
★★★★★ I find this Checkers, magnificent
This top game is free to download and contains adverts to generate revenue, much like commercial tv. It contains a single In App Purchase to remove the adverts.
Checkers V supports over 10 different variations of the modern game:
American Checkers with 3-move opening.
Junior Checkers – captures are NOT mandatory
American Pool Checkers
Suicide Checkers, see if you can lose all your pieces first !
If you do NOT want to play games with forced captures choose the 'Junior Checkers' game type.
The rules of all other Checkers variants require forced captures.
The best-selling mobile checkers application of all-time is now available for Android.
Checkers (also known as Draughts) has been around for centuries, but it has never looked this good in a package this small. Take a great-looking game of checkers with you wherever you go with Checkers Free.
"This is a well-done app that's a great value for anyone who's a fan of checkers."
- CNET Editor's Review (4 / 5 stars)
"This is the first application I've EVER rated over four stars! Excellent UI and great AI - the developer has kept it simple and it works!"
- Android User Review - Daniel (5 / 5 stars)
Intuitive touch controls make it easy to play checkers on your phone, just tap a piece and then tap where you want it to go. If you accidentally hit the wrong spot, an undo button lets you take back your move and try again.
Checkers Free supports both 1 player and 2 player gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent.
Checkers Free includes a host of exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and awesome sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Outstanding AI engine provided by renowned AI researcher Martin Fierz
* Fully configurable 1 player difficulty level
* Undo function
* Option to enable / disable forced captures
* Automatic save when you exit the app or receive a phone call
Checkers Free currently plays according to American Checkers / English Draughts rules.
Checkers Free is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising.
With millions of downloads across Android and iOS, Checkers Free is one of the most popular mobile applications of all time. Download Checkers Free today and find out why!
Simplified rules, there is no "long jumps" found on other games...
A piece hops over another piece, no matters the color. You can chain several hops in a single move. All pieces always remains on the board.
You can have from 2 to 6 players either human or machine.
Your goal is to delete all stones except one from the field by jumping with one over another onto a free field.
The fastest way to solve the first board are 18 turns, try to reach that!
This game is also known as solohalma or solitair.
Halma is a cool board game of strategy and fun. Invented in 1883 or 1884 by George Howard Monks, an American thoracic surgeon at Harvard Medical School, the game precedes Chinese Checkers and has a strong resemblance - but the difference is quite interesting!
Play now, and if you like it, leave a comment and rating! It's very much appreciated!
- Play against the computer intelligence!
- Play against another friend on the same phone!
- Undo button for previous moves (optional: you can turn it on or off in the settings)
- Display of all possible moves for selected piece. (also optional)
- Hint button for best move.
- "Classic mode": get all your pieces out of your base by a certain amount of moves, or you lose!
- Choose your preferred color for the main menu theme, choose classic blue, black, white, or red, according to your personal taste.
- Fully loaded with three languages - English, German, and Hebrew!
- more to come!
This is my first release. If there are any mistakes in the app please leave a comment and I will try to fix it as quickly as possible!
- Added Hebrew!
- Music issues fixed.
- New and different main menu color choices!
- The How To Play page has been re-done! Simplified and now including pictures, it will be easier to understand the game if it was too complicated previously.
- Smaller and more compact file size.
- Increased compatibility with older versions of Android.
- Issue causing incompatibility with Android 2.3 and 2.3.3 fixed!
- Player 2's (red pieces) hint system fixed.
Checkers is a simple but challenging board game involving strategy and played by two players on a 6x6, 8x8 or 10x10 board game. You can now have your Checkers game on the go.
One player has dark pieces, and one player has light pieces. They take turns moving their pieces. Players move their pieces diagonally from one square to another square. When a player jumps over their opponent's (the other player's) piece, he takes that piece from the board. By default a potential piece will have to be taken but you can set custom rules and disable this rule.
The player's goal is to take all the pieces of its opponent.
Checkers 2 is a Free game which includes a lot of exciting features, including:
* Great HD graphics
* Ability to choose from a wide variety of Checkers boards
* Supports Checkers International Rules and US Rules
* Advanced Magma Mobile AI engine
* Undo function
* Save Feature
* Option to set up Checkers custom rules
* Tablet Ready
"Tic Tac Toe Free remains one of the top free apps on iTunes because you get exactly what you paid for - a classic game of Tic Tac Toe."
-Appolicious Review (5 / 5 bars)
Tic Tac Toe Free supports one player and two player gameplay, so you can play against another human or against your Android device.
The AI for one player mode includes three difficulty levels, so you can play against a computer player that matches your skill level. A move randomization engine ensures that your device won't keep making the same moves over and over again.
Tic Tac Toe Free offers a host of exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and exciting sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Undo function
* Automatic save when you get a phone call or exit the application
Tic Tac Toe Free is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising.
Tic Tac Toe is a great way to pass the time, whether you're standing in line or spending time with the kids. Get Tic Tac Toe Free now and let the fun begin!
Play this game of draughts and enjoy it with all its rules variants!
This game uses many of the official checkers rules,
plus it is possible to play your own rules using "custom rules" option (i.e. to play without forced to take rule)
You can play using many different rule sets:
- English Checkers (Draughts),
- Italian Checkers
- International Checkers (Polish draughts)
- Brazilian Checkers
- Pool Checkers
- Spanish Checkers
- Russian Checkers (shashki)
- Portuguese Checkers
- Czech Checkers
- Turkish Checkers
- Thai Checkers
- Custom rules checkers
If you like this game please rate it high on the market so to motivate the author to work on it.
For any problem you find in the game please write an email to email@example.com
If you want to help the author to translate the game into your language contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There are dozens of players online waiting for you at any time.
The AI engine is very strong even for serious players. There are also thousands of endgames provided as training exercises that will help you improve skills, as well as give you hours of enjoyment trying to solve the puzzles.
You can also browse the saved games and many hundred thousands of online library.
A simple move consists of sliding a piece one square diagonally to an adjacent unoccupied dark square. Uncrowned pieces may move only diagonally forward; kings may move in any diagonal direction.
A jump is a move from a square diagonally adjacent to an opponent's piece to an empty square immediately beyond it, in the same direction. (Thus jumping over the square containing the opponent's piece.) Uncrowned pieces may jump only diagonally forward; kings may jump in any diagonal direction. A jumped piece is considered "captured" and removed from the game. Any piece, whether crowned or not, may jump a king.
Multiple jumps are possible, if after one jump, another piece is immediately eligible to be jumpedeven if that jump is in a different diagonal direction. If more than one multiple-jump move is available, the player may choose which piece to jump with, and which jumping option or sequence of jumps to make. The jumping sequence chosen is not required to be the one that maximizes the number of jumps in the turn; however, a player must make all available jumps in the sequence chosen.
Try playing Checkers on your Android device. Kids and people of all ages love playing Checkers app! Try it for yourself and you will love it!
Checkers app offers:
- single and two player mode – play against Android or against another human
- 3 different levels in single player mode; easy, medium, hard
- 2 playing modes: move by clicking or by sliding tokens (needs to be enabled in settings)
- shows available moves of selected piece
- shows mandatory moves (jumps)
- game statistics
- simple design that looks great on all android devices and display sizes, including tablets
- small size, less than 1MB!
- new game starts automatically after the previous one ends for more fun and faster playing
- ultrafast response times of Android player
- hours of fun for you, your kids, friends and relatives
- perfect for wasting time while on the way to school or work
- kids love it and keeps them occupied for hours!
How to play? Checkers is played by one player playing against Android or two players on opposite sides of a playing board, alternating moves. The opponent's pieces are captured by jumping over them. An uncrowned piece may only jump diagonally forwards, kings may also jump diagonally backwards. A piece that is jumped is captured and removed from the board. Multiple-jump moves are possible if when the jumping piece lands, there is another immediate piece that can be jumped; even if the jump is in a different direction. Jumping is mandatory – whenever a player has the option to jump, that person must jump (even if it's to the jumping player's disadvantage). Any piece, whether it is a king or not, can jump a king. If a player's piece moves into the kings row on the opposing player's side of the board, that piece is said to be crowned (or kinged), becoming a king and gaining the ability to move both forwards and backwards. If a player's piece jumps into the kings row, the current move terminates; having just been crowned, the piece cannot continue on by jumping back out (as in a multiple jump), until the next move. A player wins by capturing all of the opposing player's pieces.
Checkers originates back to ancient Egypt and is one of the oldest games known to men.
Checkers can also be called English draughts, American checkers, straight checkers, draughts, damas, dama, dame or damka.
Our mission at Classic Games is to bring the best classic, timeless games to Android devices, for free, with the best design, highest quality of professional programming, smallest size and much much more in order to ensure the best playing experience and endless hours of fun playing alone or with your friends, relatives and loved ones.
Please send us an email telling us about games you miss playing, the ones you played for days when you were a kid and we will bring them back to life for your Android device.