Chinese checkers is a classic board game that can be played by two to six people! It is a variant of Halma.
You would wonder why this simple game from childhood could still be this entertaining!
The object of the game is to move all your chesses/ marbles into the point of the star directly opposite your home point. The player that does this first is the winner.
Most Exciting Rule
The Chinese checkers follows the most exciting rule. A hop could jump over a distant marble to a symmetrical position on the opposite side.
- Support 1-6 Multi-players!
- Play against 1-5 computers AI with 4 levels
- User-friendly interface
- Classic memorable theme
- Multiple Language (English, 中繁, 中简)
- Auto save game
- Support Apps2SD
- It’s Free!
Chinese Checkers is similar to Stern-Halma,Halma,and hop chess
For any issues/ bugs, please let us know at: email@example.com (please specify device + Android version), we MUST FOLLOW UP.
We will keep improving the game. Please leave us some comment! Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkers is a simple but challenging board game involving strategy and played by two players on a 6x6, 8x8 or 10x10 board game. Thanks to this Android version, you can take this classic version of Checkers with you on the go
One player has dark pieces, and one player has light pieces. They take turns moving their pieces. Players move their pieces diagonally from one square to another square. When a player jumps over their opponent's (the other player's) piece, he takes that piece from the board. By default a potential piece will have to be taken but you can set custom rules and disable this rule.
The player's goal is to take all the pieces of its opponent.
With this version of Checkers (also known as Draughts) , you can play with a friend who sits next to you or play against your phone. We have included various options which will let you create custom rules accross different board games
The artificial intelligence embedded in the game allows a player to play a very easy mode but also much harder and challenging modes.
Will you be able to beat the most difficult level designed ?
Checkers is a Free game which includes a lot of exciting features, including:
* Great Checkers graphics
* Configurable player names and score tracking thanks to Scoreloop
* Ability to choose from a wide variety of Checkers boards
* Supports Checkers International Rules and US Rules
* Outstanding Magma Mobile AI engine
* Play with Friends or against or Magma Mobile Artificial Intelligence Engine
* Undo function
* Option to set up Checkers custom rules
* App2SD. Checkers can be moved to your SD card
Specially designed for tablets using high definition graphics.
Every player has 10 pieces : the winner is the one that first races his pieces across the board. Up to six players can play.
A piece hops over another piece, no matters the color. You can chain several hops in a single move.
You can choose the rules : standard with short jumps or fast-paced with long hops as illustrated above.
All pieces always remain on the board, unlike Chess or Checkers.
Yes, this game is without any ad and you can support the dev with a small donation ; here my Bitcoin address : 1GTQzz4T2PHk1SEzEwvTrtdFjRzE8AaP1u.
Checkers is a game for two players. It is played on an 8x8 checkered board, with a dark square in each player's lower left corner.
The goal in the checkers game is either to capture all of the opponent's pieces or to blockade them. If neither player can accomplish the above, the game is a draw.
Checkers (draughts) - well-known ancient game, that still very popular over the world for its simple rules and addictive gameplay.
- Network play with leaderboards. Currently network play is available for "Russian" checkers, more game types in the future
- 12 game types: English draughts, International (10x10 board), Russian, American pool and “Poddavki” (back checkers), Diagonal, Thai, Turkish, Sparse, Self-Eaters, Blind and Random checkers (10x10 random placed chips with changing movement rules). More game types in the future.
- Simple rules, suitable for all ages
- 4 difficulty levels
- Excellent graphics
- 2D and 3D perspective modes
- Unlimited undo function
- 2 players "Hot-seat" mode
- 9 variants of chips & 4 variants of board designs
Keywords: checkers, draughts, шашки, поддавки
Wherever you are, a perfect version of Checkers is always in your pocket! Transform your device into a game board and play against a good friend anywhere you like. This is what board games should look like today!
Enjoy the classic gameplay on your Android device! And the best: the game is free and fully featured!
- FREE and fully featured
- Crystal clear graphics
- Real board game atmosphere anywhere you want it
- Smart artificial intelligence, 3 levels of difficulty
- Player assistance: all possible moves are displayed
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/binteraktive
Steeped in history, Checkers has been a favourite board game for centuries. With support for over 10 different variations of Checkers including American, International, Italian and Russian Checkers and over 10 levels of play Checkers V is your ultimate Checkers companion.
★★★★ Very good game one of the best in smartphones and its free
★★★★★ I find this Checkers, magnificent
This top game is free to download and contains adverts to generate revenue, much like commercial tv. It contains a single In App Purchase to remove the adverts.
Checkers V supports over 10 different variations of the modern game:
American Checkers with 3-move opening.
Junior Checkers – captures are NOT mandatory
American Pool Checkers
Suicide Checkers, see if you can lose all your pieces first !
If you do NOT want to play games with forced captures choose the 'Junior Checkers' game type.
The rules of all other Checkers variants require forced captures.
The objective of the game is to place one's pieces (marbles) in the corner opposite their starting position of a pitted hexagram by single moves or jumps over other pieces.
You don’t have to be an expert player to enjoy Maximus, however, as there are many levels of difficulty. Starting with a level to explore the rules of the game, at which Maximus always plays a random move. Then there are seven training levels, from beginner to expert, that you can try before you start giving Maximus more time to think. Improve your play by analyzing your games with Maximus and learning from your mistakes. You can also use the program as a draughts travel set or as a draughts notation booklet, or even in your draughts competition if you are one player short!
* Available in 8 languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese)
* Strong engine with 4 playing modes: 1) rules of the game plus 7 training levels; 2) seconds per move; 3) time schedule; 4) Fischer system
* Multicore processor support and adjustable memory usage
* Pondering option (thinking in the opponent’s time)
* Player vs. Maximus, Player vs. Player, and Maximus vs. Maximus modes
* Intuitive interface with drag & drop or tapping to enter your moves
* Move input support, move hint and help function
* Undo and redo moves; browse your game using the Notation screen
* Replay and analyze your game afterwards
* Automatic analysis of your game, and a graph with search/analysis values
* Save, load, e-mail and import games and positions in Portable Draughts Notation format (PDN)
* Randomly selected opening book moves provide a wide variety in games
* Display of draughts clock, square numbers (optional), and engine information and principal variation (optional)
* Other options: turn board, setup position, automatic replay
* Main differences with the PC version (not available): smaller opening book, no endgame database
* No Ads
Tournament Base, Results and games of Maximus: http://toernooibase.kndb.nl/opvraag/uitslagenspeler.php?taal=1&Nr=11535
Play this game of draughts and enjoy it with all its rules variants!
This game uses many of the official checkers rules,
plus it is possible to play your own rules using "custom rules" option (i.e. to play without forced to take rule)
You can play using many different rule sets:
- English Checkers (Draughts),
- Italian Checkers
- International Checkers (Polish draughts)
- Brazilian Checkers
- Pool Checkers
- Spanish Checkers
- Russian Checkers (shashki)
- Portuguese Checkers
- Czech Checkers
- Turkish Checkers
- Thai Checkers
- Custom rules checkers
If you like this game please rate it high on the market so to motivate the author to work on it.
For any problem you find in the game please write an email to email@example.com
If you want to help the author to translate the game into your language contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The best-selling mobile checkers application of all-time is now available for Android.
Checkers (also known as Draughts) has been around for centuries, but it has never looked this good in a package this small. Take a great-looking game of checkers with you wherever you go with Checkers Free.
"This is a well-done app that's a great value for anyone who's a fan of checkers."
- CNET Editor's Review (4 / 5 stars)
"This is the first application I've EVER rated over four stars! Excellent UI and great AI - the developer has kept it simple and it works!"
- Android User Review - Daniel (5 / 5 stars)
Intuitive touch controls make it easy to play checkers on your phone, just tap a piece and then tap where you want it to go. If you accidentally hit the wrong spot, an undo button lets you take back your move and try again.
Checkers Free supports both 1 player and 2 player gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent.
Checkers Free includes a host of exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and awesome sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Outstanding AI engine provided by renowned AI researcher Martin Fierz
* Fully configurable 1 player difficulty level
* Undo function
* Option to enable / disable forced captures
* Automatic save when you exit the app or receive a phone call
Checkers Free currently plays according to American Checkers / English Draughts rules.
Checkers Free is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising.
With millions of downloads across Android and iOS, Checkers Free is one of the most popular mobile applications of all time. Download Checkers Free today and find out why!
is to remove as many marbles as possible
by "jumping" one marble over another,
either horizontally or vertically.
In this game, joining the Chinese checkers and solitaire, you have to remove marbles
from the board until only one remains, in the shortest possible time.
It is a game with more than 200 years of history, known in
many countries in different ways like Brainvita in India or Solo Noble in France.
The game contains 12 different playable boards.
Try our new free games:
Pop Candy Star
Funny Checkers HD
You can start at any level or board by choosing from the menu.
The goal of the game is to reorder your marbles at the opposite side of the board.
please rank and comment :-)
More from developer