Fun game, but controls ruin it Great game, but the controls just don't work well. Often find targetting is off, or keep missing the fire button
Fun and challenging Graphics don't look like much at first, but boy does pack a punch. Definitely a game that needs a bit of play-time & skill to master. Hard to believe that it's HTML5, works real smooth.
Fun & Challenging Only negative: some graphics images, especially on the menus, are noticeably lower resolution than my screen, causing a blurry look to those bitmaps.
Fun and addictive Really cool game. Simple gameplay, but very fun to play and challenging to master.
Great game! Very good physics based game. Very original and addictive because it is very challenging!
Playability The controls are hard to master especially when you have to pick up something
- Multiple difficulty levels
- Multiple control schemes including tilt controls
- Left/right-handed input layout selection
- Improved support for tablet displays
- New art for turrets and fuel silos
- Minor performance improvement
- Now supports Nexus 7
- Graphics corruption on Galaxy S3 phones
- Hangs on HTC Desire HD