This powerful app includes all the features of Sporty's traditional E6B, including 23 aviation functions, 18 conversions and complete timer features.
The app's user-friendly design makes calculations fast and easy. Each function can be selected from a plain English list, and the app prompts the user for information as it goes. Plus, entries are saved from previous calculations, so there's no need to re-enter data. Calculating weight and balance is especially easy, with a dedicated page for adding new passengers, fuel or baggage.
Sporty's E6B app makes quick work of navigational, weight and balance, or fuel problems, and is a favorite of student pilots. But it also includes a number of features that are useful for experienced pilots, like Top of Descent, Specific Range and Planned Mach #.
The timer can be set to count up or count down, so it is perfect for timing approaches, holds or switching fuel tanks. There is also a clock function that shows Home, Local and Zulu time.
This E6B program is not only the most powerful on the market but provides pilots an especially easy to use interface. Rather than pages of formulas, simply enter what you know and the E6B will provide all the parameters it knows how to compute! Like all Avilution apps, this program was developed for pilots by a pilot!
FlyBy E6B is an essential flight computer application for all pilots. Designed by a professional airline pilot it includes many features not found in other E6B programs.
FlyBy E6B was one of the very first applications of its kind published for the Palm OS. Used by thousands of pilots the world over, it has evolved from the suggestions and feedback we have received.
FlyBy E6B Features:
- True Airspeed using Calibrated Airspeed
- True Airspeed using Mach#
- Calibrated Airspeed using TAS
- IAS Using MACH#
- Equivalent Airspeed using CAS
- Mach# Using TAS
- Mach Crossover Altitude
- Planned MACH#
- Planned TAS
- Find Wind Direction and Speed
- Find Wind Component (headwind and crosswind)
Heading and Ground Speed:
- Find Heading, Ground Speed, ETE and Fuel Burned
- Find Compass Heading using True Heading, Magnetic Variation and Deviation
- Find Estimated Time Enroute
- Find Ground Speed
- Find Distance
- Find Fuel Time
- Find Fuel Flow
- Find Fuel Burned
- Find Estimated Time of Arrival
- Fixed GroundSpeed (Find required TAS given a Track, Groundspeed, and wind)
- Density Altitude
- Pressure Altitude
- True Altitude
- Altitude Temperature Correction
Vertical Navigation Calculations:
- Distance and Time using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Vertical Speed
- Rate of Descent using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Distance
- Rate of Descent using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Descent Angle
- Feet/Nm using Vertical Speed, Ground Speed
- Feet/Nm (%) using Gradient %, Ground Speed
- Rate of Climb using Required Climb Gradient and Ground Speed
- SCDA (Constant Descent Angle)
- VDP (Visual Descent Point)
- VPA (Vertical Path Angle) Deviation
- Critical Point
- Point of No Return
- Time to Minimum Descent Altitude
- Navigation Track and Distance between two points with plotted map view
- Rate One Turn
- Radius of Turn
- Turning Stall Speed
- DME Arc
Nautical Miles/ Knots
Statute Miles/ Mph
- Fuel, Temperature Corrected, JetA, JetB, AvGas:
- QFE/QNH airfield altitude conversion
- DMS/D-M.m/DM.m and D.d coordinate conversion
Feet per NM
- Relative Humidity, Heat Index, Cumulus cloud base, Wind Chill
- NOAA METAR and TAF aviation weather access
- Linear Interpolation
- Minimum Floor Load Limit (Cargo)
- Maximum Cargo Weight
- Runway Slope
- Sunrise/Sunset plus sun Azimuth and Elevation
Weight and Balance
Altitude and Ground Speed
Wind Speed and Direction
Heading, Ground Speed and Wind Correction Angle
Course, Ground Speed and Wind Correction Angle
Speed, Distance and Time
Dew Point and Relative Humidity
Fuel and Oil Weight
Weight and Balance
Flight Instruments (Altitude and Ground Speed)
Disclaimer: Use this application at your own risk. The pilot in command is solely responsible for assuring correct data and proper checking of the aircraft prior to flight.
Please report any bugs found to help develop this application. It is very important to mention the input you entered. Contact me via email for requests or complaints.
- Course, Ground Speed & WCA
- Heading, Ground Speed & WCA
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Fuel Consumption
- Time & Distance
- Runway Crosswind
- True Airspeed
- Density Altitud
- Relative Humidity
You can convert:
Just added nearest search for Airports, VOR's, and NDB's. We also have a "nearest to any airport in your flight plan" capability from the flight plan screen.
Recently dded a Where Screen. Designed to aid the pilot by providing information to aid location identification to ATC.
This APP is a quick and simple Navigation tool for pilots to enjoy the view from the sky without wasting precious flying time figuring out obtuse navigation instructions. Includes World Wide List of Airports, VOR's, and NDB's.
The Map screen works well on either a smartphone or tablet computers. If you fly multiple planes, you will have one portable navigation instrument that you know and can rely upon.
It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to learn how to get to any airport, anywhere in the world. Search airport descriptions, identifiers, or nearest lists. Pick a spot on the map and with a single press insert it into your flight plan and immediately see the bearing, bearing line, and distance to that location from your current GPS location.
You can export, import and edit your flight plan on your device or save and edit multiple versions on any computer.
Press NEAREST for the nearest 50-100 runways, press (select) the airport you want, and follow the bearing or track on the map, verbally if you wish. This App shows a single prompt (R)ight or (L)eft and the number of degrees, Eg. "L005" for turn left 5 degrees. Easy. It also shows Ground Track, Bearing, Ground Speed, Altitude, Distance to Airport and Estimated Time of Arrival at current speed.
Press MAP and you have a moving map with "Press and Go." With the map visible,press any place on the map and the Lat/Lon from that location will be stored in the destination list. You may also choose to immediately navigate to that location. In this case the navigation bearing line will be redrawn. You may edit the name of the location in the Flight Plan screen.
If you check the MAP screenshot on this page, you can see that to navigate to your destination, just turn to the plane until the track (black with pointer) line is coincident with the RED Bearing line.. The bearing line can be re draw to start from your current location anytime.
VFR+ has most of airports in the world. Airports can be found by ICAO or a word or phrase from the Description. For example, "paris" would return 25 runways to select from.
The VFR+ has a point logging feature. While flying every 30 seconds a Lat/Lon point is stored along with Altitude and Ground Speed. The Point Log can be emailed to your computer and opened with Excel or other compatible program. A hyper link is included to see that location on Google Maps.
The VFR+ has an automatic LogBook capability which saves pilot time and improves accuracy by automatically keeping your in air time. The Log Book stores your flight hours as well as your Type Aircraft and Tail Number.
The Log Book can be viewed on the phone or emailed to any computer of your choice. If necessary, you can start and stop the Time logger manually.
If you ever encounter a problem please contact us via email as soon as possible. We want to be available for support when you need it.
The Automatic Logbook feature uses a ground speed value greater than 30KTS to determine when you rotate and a speed value less than 5 KTS to determine when you have landed.
For further information, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-323-0148
If you have any question or issue with this app, please email or call us to resolve it.
Flight plan is formed in electronic CA48 format which can be used to file the flight plan without any modifications.
Useful feature is a possibility to predefine pilot and airplane information and use it during flight plan creation process.
* view your flight plan in PDF on your mobile device. To use this feature you must have Android PDF reader installed. I suggest you use Adobe Reader which can be downloaded free of charge from Android market.
* share you flight plan using your installed sharing applications. List of possible sharing methods depends on installed applications (Dropbox, email, bluetooth, ...)
* you can access your flight plans from the SD card while the phone is connected to the PC in disk drive mode. Flight plan documents are stored on the SD card (external storage) in the "Flight_Plans" directory.
Note: delete flight plans from the application not from the external storage.
If you find a bug or if you have some suggestions /wishes for an improvement I would appreciate if you wolud send me a mail.
Please remind that I can´t answer on remarks which you make at the market.
- Unit Converter
- Extra Fuel Calculator
- Crosswind Calculator
- Met Calculator
~ Min useable Flight Level
~ Deviation from ISA
~ Density Altitude
~ Relative Humidity
- Navigation Calculator
~ Wind direction / speed
~ Heading, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Course, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Non Precession Approach Calculator
- Airport Information with weather, google map (you need IATA / ICAO dictionary for it)
- Weather query (NOAA)
- Snowtam Decoder
- Aviation abbreviations
- Volmet Frequencies (Europe andNort Africa)
- Course, Ground Speed & WCA
- Heading, Ground Speed & WCA
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Fuel Consumption
- Time & Distance
- Runway Crosswind
- True Airspeed
- Density Altitud
- Relative Humidity
You can convert:
Use the slide to set the desired value, the read the result in real time. No tab:ing back and forth, works just like the slide ruler.
* Efficient user interface with easy to read color scheme
* Log Certificates, Ratings, History Items (Medicals, Flight Reviews, etc.)
* Log actual and sim flights
* View when expiring events (History Items) expire instantly on your device
* Calculate duration from OUT-IN or TAKEOFF-LAND times with the tap of a button
* View powerful and comprehensive reports generated by Logbook Pro PC edition right on your device
* Show currency status with colored marker flags indicating current or expired
* View your details summary bar report
* Analyze complete logbook statistics with both totals and percentages
* View FAR 121 limitations with colored markers (requires Logbook Pro Professional Edition or higher)
* View FAR 135 limitations with colored markers (requires Logbook Pro Professional Edition or higher)
* Auto-enter the duration value in other time fields with a single tap
* Customizable cascading time entries for Out, Takeoff, Landing, and In making flight entry quick and easy
* New flight entries can default with prior flight entry data for rapid flight log entry
* Customize the layout to declutter display showing only fields you need
* Simple synchronization
* Device uses colors to identify current and overdue, synchronized or not. No need to purge, the device manages your data smartly
* Instant filter in each data area to show: All Data, Not Yet Synchronized, Synchronized
* Free-form route entry allows a single entry for the entire day; no hassle with picking or searching for airports.
* AutoFill makes populating common time fields a breeze
* Log multiple approaches of each type for each flight
* Log "By Leg" or "By Day" allowing you to collate your entire day into a single flight log entry
* Import Airline Schedules from directly within the app
* Integrate with your device's calendar and sync with your other calendars
* Password protect your app from unwanted access
* App Time Zone and Sync Time Zone support for Local, UTC, or a custom selected "domicile" time zone.
* Check weather quickly on multiple destinations (METAR and TAF)
* Quick increment buttons to easily add/subtract values for fields such as landings, approaches, etc.
* Auto-enter airport identifier in route field with tap of a button
* Get overhead view of airfields using Sky View
* Extremely customizable with a plethora of options to make the app into what you need
✦ Setup Guide: http://nc-software.com/android/setup
✦ Documentation: http://nc-software.com/docs/android
✦ Cloud Sync Info: http://nc-software.com/docs/sync
Notes & Requirements:
✦ This app is not a stand-alone logbook, it is designed to work in tandem with Logbook Pro Desktop
✦ Synchronization with Logbook Pro Desktop requires cloud sync. For details see http://nc-software.com/mobile
✦ To enable schedule importer features visit http://nc-software.com/si
Logbook Pro is a registered trademark of NC Software, Inc.
3C Toolbox Pro combines the features of Battery Monitor Widget, System Tuner, 3C Toggles and more into one easy-to-use giant toolbox to control, monitor and optimize your Android devices.
3C Toolbox Pro combines the features of many top-100 paid apps like Titanium Backup, Greenify, BetterBatteryStats, App2SD, Seeder, ROM Toolbox Pro, SetCPU, System Panel, Root Explorer, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Editor, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, ATK and many more.
Before you buy this app, please try free version: http://www.3c71.com/atfree
☺ 3C Toolbox Pro works best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ 3C Toolbox Pro feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Pro-only features
Hide any tabs or any menu item
Edit all main screen buttons up-to 4x6 grid
Multi/auto-select, sort apps in apps manager
Multi-select in root explorer
Auto backup updated apps
Continuous, interval and duration of recordings and component states
Download notification icon packs directly from the app
Use force-stop in task manager or auto-task-killer
New app installation manage notification
Create multiple schedules, watchers and profiles
Automatic battery markers and manage multiple batteries
Add a notification shortcut to access any features from status notification
Extra widgets: 2x1 text, 2x1-5x2 graphic, 4x1-1x4 toggles and 4x4 summary
► Toolbox integration
Battery savings and performance optimization
Profiles to control CPU, IO and device states
Manage apps from anywhere
► Device manager *
Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
► File explorer *
Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
Change files/folders permissions, ownership and security context
Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *
Backup and verify app apk/data, sms and call-logs
System app uninstaller and update cleaner
Share apps by e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
Control app notifications, permissions, access, rotation, full-screen and force screen-on
Find apps draining your battery (statistics)
► Network manager
Set WiFi access point priority
Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *
► Task manager
Check CPU, network and memory usage
Kill or force-stop * any apps or kernel processes
Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *
CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU, thermal and MPDecision
Build.prop and sysctl editor
Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD directory binder
fsync, sweep2wake, gamma, sound, intelliplug and fast charge control
► System Monitoring
All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN) (PRO ONLY)
► Status bar notifications
Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
Remove original battery icon (xposed required)
► Highly Configurable Widgets
Resizable gauge widget
1x1 toggle *
► System Switches (widgets or profiles)
GPS,WiFi localization,WiFi,BT,APN,NFC,Airplane,Tethering,Brightness,Screen time-out,Stay awake,Flashlight,Ringer,Vibrate,Synchro,Background data,Debug,Unknown sources,Reboot,etc
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
Run any scripts, optionally on boot
Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logcat and Kernel Reader *
Advanced filtering and search
* Requires root and kernel support for full feature
-Weight & Balance calculations with editable database of aircraft
-Pressure Altitude/Density Altitude/Headwind-Crosswind Calculation
-Notice to Airmen
-Weather Graphics (Airmet/Sigmet/Winds/Prognostic)
-Abbreviations Dictionary (Weather/NOTAM) from official Notice-to-Airman publication
-E6B (Wind Correction/Time-Distance/Converter)
-FAA Publications (AFD/Terminal Procedures)
-METAR/TAF switchable widgets at two sizes (1x4)(1x5)
Aviationweather.gov and FAA.gov websites are used to gather information.
Please visit my facebook page for any comments, requests and reports..
FIT Aviation's all planes are now in the database. This application is not related nor approved by FIT Aviation by any means. Use at your own risk... Other schools can send their own list of planes so I can add them into the database.
- Pobieranie i tłumaczenie (dzięki http://prepareforvfr.com) depeszy METAR i TAF, wraz z możliwością dodania do listy ulubionych i wyświetleniu jako widgetu (źródło: NOAA)
- Pobieranie depeszy METAR z lotnisk wojskowych, w tym EPBC (źródło: meteo.mil.pl)
- Pobieranie NOTAM-ów (źródło: FAA)
- Wyświetlanie uprzednio pobranych plików PDF z informacją AIP dla lotnisk (należy je umieszczać w folderze "aip" na karcie SD). W przypadku urządzeń Samsunga folder "aip" należy umieścić w katalogu głównym telefonu
- Odświeżana mapa wyładowań atmosferycznych nad Polską (źródło: blids.de oraz blitzortung.org)
- Odświeżane co godzinę zdjęcie satelitarne Europy w kolorze i podczerwieni (źródło: eumetsat.int)
- Meteogramy z serwisu new.meteo.pl (ICM) dla lotnisk zawartych w bazie
- Meteogramy ogólne dla całego kraju z serwisu new.meteo.pl (prognoza opadów, mgieł, zachmurzenia, wiatru itp.) z możliwością przewijania prognozy w czasie
- Wyświetlanie Significantu obejmującego całą Polskę (źródło chmi.cz oraz lfv.se)
- Wybrane funkcje kalkulatora E6B
- Odległość pomiędzy lotniskami w bazie (liczona jako odległość pomiędzy 2 punktami geograficznymi) wraz z prezentacją na mapie
- Informacje podstawowe o wybranym lotnisku (częstotliwości, współrzędne, elewacja, kierunki pasów itp.)
- Wschody i zachody słońca dla lotnisk w bazie (podawane w czasie UTC)
Dane lotnisk pochodzą z serwisu dlapilota.pl oraz fotolatanie.pl.
Aktualna lista dostępnych lotnisk: http://www.aviadroidpl.cba.pl/lotniska_lista.txt
Proszę zgłaszać zauważone błędy w programie lub bazie danych.
Znany błąd: użytkownicy Androida 4.x proszeni są o nie włączanie akceleracji sprzętowej (w ustawieniach developerskich), która powoduje błąd przy próbie wyświetlenia mapy w funkcji liczącej odległości pomiędzy lotniskami. Nie mam na to wpływu, w przyszłości prawdopodobnie przejdę na mapy od Google, co rozwiąże problem.
UWAGA! Dane zwracane przez program mają charakter TYLKO ORIENTACYJNY! Autor nie gwarantuje ich aktualności i poprawności. Każdą informację i wynik obliczeń należy
zweryfikować korzystając z oficjalnych i zatwierdzonych źródeł oraz narzędzi przeznaczonych do celów operacyjnych.
Informacje mają charakter TYLKO ORIENTACYJNY! dlapilota.pl oraz serwis internetowy www.fotolatanie.pl nie bierze ŻADNEJ odpowiedzialności za ewentualne błędy w niniejszej interpretacji. Informacje operacyjne należy sprawdzić we WSZYSTKICH OFICJALNYCH publikacjach!
- Full colour moving map which can be used in Track Up or North Up mode
- Extensive airfield information including licensed, unlicensed and microlight airfields, helipads
- IFR and VFR Reporting points
- Special Rules Areas and VFR routings
- Airspace Information, updated
- Direct-To, Move To Function
- Tap on any point on the map and it shows distance, bearing and ETA. Or insert your own Waypoint
- Flight Log displays distance to next waypoint, ground speed, desired track, ETE and ETA, as well as current position in relation to VFR points for easy position reporting
- Flight Planning : Airspace Intersections and Abeam Waypoints can be inserted (flight plans can also be imported from EasyPlan)
- User Waypoints (can also be imported from EasyPlan)
- E6B Flight Calculator
- Terrain awareness, the display can be set to show ground elevation or Aircraft relative to ground, warning of high ground in a different colour shading.
- Aircraft details and Basic Weight&Balance
- HSI Needle
- RMI Needles and OBI Radials
- Airspace, Obstacle and Terrain Warnings
- A Notepad to write quick notes on the screen
- EasyWeather, a great safety feature (subject to subscription and internet connection in flight) to overlay wind forecasts at different flight levels, and actual radar and satellite images to show thunderstorms (South Africa only)
EasyCockpit can be installed as a free trial app with limited information. In order to obtain the full data, please email AviationDirect at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain pricing and payment details for the full version.
Best C-130 loadmaster tool, combat proven.
Bring your CNI-MU with you the palm of your hand, and calculate the actual CG and weight and balance on the fly.
Weight and balance for stretch and short
Setup complete load in this CNI-MU emulator, complete with fuel, drop loads and limitations.
Select between short og stretch version.
Full version has full load inputs, customization of logo and in the future also export to PDF for form-F for easy email or print.
Please send feedback to email@example.com
Search tags: C-130, weight and balance, CG, center of gravity, CNI-MU, Loadmaster
Check out these high level features:
- FREE! No ads! Yes, really!
- Dual pane LAYOUT FOR TABLETS!
- Add an unlimited number of your own CUSTOM FIELDS for data entry!
- FREE CLOUD BACKUP through Dropbox!
- Share PRINTABLE reports of your flight time over email, to Dropbox, Evernote, or other services you may use to manage files.
- Track your Certificate Expirations at a glance with the new "Pilot Certs & Expiry" screen.
- Access your data on multiple android devices through Dropbox backup / restore.
- Analyse your flight time with complex queries using the Query Builder. For example, know exactly "How much time (and landings) do I have as PIC, at NIGHT, in the PAST 90 DAYS, etc. Find out fast with FlightLog!
- Export reports of your data in HTML or CSV.
- HH:hh and decimal format for display and entry supported.
- Date formats mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy supported
FlightLog is a brand new app for logging your flight time. It is designed with a simple, yet elegant interface that you'll enjoy using.
FlightLog uses an Aircraft organizational approach to log entries to help get you all kinds of cool stats on your flying at the tap of a screen. It'll all make sense soon, I promise!
FlightLog is still very new and evolving quickly. There is a lot more to come! Please send me feedback, and if you love the app, please rate it and let other know!
- Email Reports of your calculations to your boss or yourself!
- Share your templates with all of your android devices, friends and colleagues!
- Backup your data files to email!
FlightScale is a band new aircraft Weight and Balance graphing calculator for pilots! It is a native app that is designed with modern android paradigms for great performance and user experience.
FlightScale is designed to be “general purpose”; it will work for a wide variety of aircraft. You enter your own data from your POH, including the envelope limits, passengers, fuel, etc, and see the weight and center of gravity plot on the live graph! Even see how your CG changes as you burn fuel!
The template creator allows you to enter any number of weight/arm entries you want making it good for accommodating extra equipment and configurations, such as multiple fuel tanks, extra gear compartments, mounted equipment, etc.
Once you are done configuring your template, with a single button tap you can "Email a Report" of your plot and loading status off to yourself or someone else!
FlightScale is capable of plotting both the Weight vs. Arm graph as well as the Weight. vs. Moment/1000.
FlightScale now contains a Helicopter template! The helicopter template allows you to specify longitudinal and lateral arms for each entery, and your CG will be calculated for both axis. Currently, FlightScale will just plot your longitudinal axis, and the lateral plot will be coming soon.
FlightScale will allow you to use up to 12 limit points to create your envelope, and it will plot your full fuel weight/arm, landing fuel weight/arm, and empty fuel weight/arm in the envelope. If you need the limits to utilize more points or to function differently, please contact me through email and I will try to implement any enhancement that you need.
You can define a Max Ramp, Takeoff, and Landing weight.
You can define a "ramp burn" and a "trip burn" to simulate your fuel usage over your trip.
This application is built to be a stand-alone solution; it will be enhanced and updated but will NEVER require you to purchase “add-on” templates or features. Users of my other aviation solutions will confirm that I frequently bring new functionality to my software and updates are always free.
This app is based off of the Weight and Balance functionality of my iPad app for iOS, but has been designed from the ground up to perform well for android. More features will be brought over soon!
I’m excited to bring this App to android and I’m looking forward to getting user feedback on ways to improve this product. Please visit the website to read about this software and other aviation solutions I’ve developed.