This powerful app includes all the features of Sporty's traditional E6B, including 23 aviation functions, 18 conversions and complete timer features.
The app's user-friendly design makes calculations fast and easy. Each function can be selected from a plain English list, and the app prompts the user for information as it goes. Plus, entries are saved from previous calculations, so there's no need to re-enter data. Calculating weight and balance is especially easy, with a dedicated page for adding new passengers, fuel or baggage.
Sporty's E6B app makes quick work of navigational, weight and balance, or fuel problems, and is a favorite of student pilots. But it also includes a number of features that are useful for experienced pilots, like Top of Descent, Specific Range and Planned Mach #.
The timer can be set to count up or count down, so it is perfect for timing approaches, holds or switching fuel tanks. There is also a clock function that shows Home, Local and Zulu time.
FlyBy E6B is an essential flight computer application for all pilots. Designed by a professional airline pilot it includes many features not found in other E6B programs.
FlyBy E6B was one of the very first applications of its kind published for the Palm OS. Used by thousands of pilots the world over, it has evolved from the suggestions and feedback we have received.
FlyBy E6B Features:
- True Airspeed using Calibrated Airspeed
- True Airspeed using Mach#
- Calibrated Airspeed using TAS
- IAS Using MACH#
- Equivalent Airspeed using CAS
- Mach# Using TAS
- Mach Crossover Altitude
- Planned MACH#
- Planned TAS
- Find Wind Direction and Speed
- Find Wind Component (headwind and crosswind)
Heading and Ground Speed:
- Find Heading, Ground Speed, ETE and Fuel Burned
- Find Compass Heading using True Heading, Magnetic Variation and Deviation
- Find Estimated Time Enroute
- Find Ground Speed
- Find Distance
- Find Fuel Time
- Find Fuel Flow
- Find Fuel Burned
- Find Estimated Time of Arrival
- Fixed GroundSpeed (Find required TAS given a Track, Groundspeed, and wind)
- Density Altitude
- Pressure Altitude
- True Altitude
- Altitude Temperature Correction
Vertical Navigation Calculations:
- Distance and Time using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Vertical Speed
- Rate of Descent using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Distance
- Rate of Descent using Altitude Change, Ground Speed, Descent Angle
- Feet/Nm using Vertical Speed, Ground Speed
- Feet/Nm (%) using Gradient %, Ground Speed
- Rate of Climb using Required Climb Gradient and Ground Speed
- SCDA (Constant Descent Angle)
- VDP (Visual Descent Point)
- VPA (Vertical Path Angle) Deviation
- Critical Point
- Point of No Return
- Time to Minimum Descent Altitude
- Navigation Track and Distance between two points with plotted map view
- Rate One Turn
- Radius of Turn
- Turning Stall Speed
- DME Arc
Nautical Miles/ Knots
Statute Miles/ Mph
- Fuel, Temperature Corrected, JetA, JetB, AvGas:
- QFE/QNH airfield altitude conversion
- DMS/D-M.m/DM.m and D.d coordinate conversion
Feet per NM
- Relative Humidity, Heat Index, Cumulus cloud base, Wind Chill
- NOAA METAR and TAF aviation weather access
- Linear Interpolation
- Minimum Floor Load Limit (Cargo)
- Maximum Cargo Weight
- Runway Slope
- Sunrise/Sunset plus sun Azimuth and Elevation
Flight plan is formed in electronic CA48 format which can be used to file the flight plan without any modifications.
Useful feature is a possibility to predefine pilot and airplane information and use it during flight plan creation process.
* view your flight plan in PDF on your mobile device. To use this feature you must have Android PDF reader installed. I suggest you use Adobe Reader which can be downloaded free of charge from Android market.
* share you flight plan using your installed sharing applications. List of possible sharing methods depends on installed applications (Dropbox, email, bluetooth, ...)
* you can access your flight plans from the SD card while the phone is connected to the PC in disk drive mode. Flight plan documents are stored on the SD card (external storage) in the "Flight_Plans" directory.
Note: delete flight plans from the application not from the external storage.
- Course, Ground Speed & WCA
- Heading, Ground Speed & WCA
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Fuel Consumption
- Time & Distance
- Runway Crosswind
- True Airspeed
- Density Altitud
- Relative Humidity
You can convert:
This E6B program is not only the most powerful on the market but provides pilots an especially easy to use interface. Rather than pages of formulas, simply enter what you know and the E6B will provide all the parameters it knows how to compute! Like all Avilution apps, this program was developed for pilots by a pilot!
- Course, Ground Speed & WCA
- Heading, Ground Speed & WCA
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Fuel Consumption
- Time & Distance
- Runway Crosswind
- True Airspeed
- Density Altitud
- Relative Humidity
You can convert:
We just added a Where Screen. Designed to aid the pilot by providing information to aid location identification to ATC.
This APP is a quick and simple Navigation tool for pilots to enjoy the view from the sky without wasting precious flying time figuring out obtuse navigation instructions. Includes World Wide List of Airports, VOR's, and NDB's.
The Map screen works well on either a smartphone or tablet computers. If you fly multiple planes, you will have one portable navigation instrument that you know and can rely upon.
It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to learn how to get to any airport, anywhere in the world. Search airport descriptions, identifiers, or nearest lists. Pick a spot on the map and with a single press insert it into your flight plan and immediately see the bearing, bearing line, and distance to that location from your current GPS location.
You can export, import and edit your flight plan on your device or save and edit multiple versions on any computer.
Press NEAREST for the nearest 50-100 runways, press (select) the airport you want, and follow the bearing or track on the map, verbally if you wish. This App shows a single prompt (R)ight or (L)eft and the number of degrees, Eg. "L005" for turn left 5 degrees. Easy. It also shows Ground Track, Bearing, Ground Speed, Altitude, Distance to Airport and Estimated Time of Arrival at current speed.
Press MAP and you have a moving map with "Press and Go." With the map visible,press any place on the map and the Lat/Lon from that location will be stored in the destination list. You may also choose to immediately navigate to that location. In this case the navigation bearing line will be redrawn. You may edit the name of the location in the Flight Plan screen.
If you check the MAP screenshot on this page, you can see that to navigate to your destination, just turn to the plane until the track (black with pointer) line is coincident with the RED Bearing line.. The bearing line can be re draw to start from your current location anytime.
VFR+ has most of airports in the world. Airports can be found by ICAO or a word or phrase from the Description. For example, "paris" would return 25 runways to select from.
The VFR+ has a point logging feature. While flying every 30 seconds a Lat/Lon point is stored along with Altitude and Ground Speed. The Point Log can be emailed to your computer and opened with Excel or other compatible program. A hyper link is included to see that location on Google Maps.
The VFR+ has an automatic LogBook capability which saves pilot time and improves accuracy by automatically keeping your in air time. The Log Book stores your flight hours as well as your Type Aircraft and Tail Number.
The Log Book can be viewed on the phone or emailed to any computer of your choice. If necessary, you can start and stop the Time logger manually.
If you ever encounter a problem please contact us via email as soon as possible. We want to be available for support when you need it.
The Automatic Logbook feature uses a ground speed value greater than 30KTS to determine when you rotate and a speed value less than 5 KTS to determine when you have landed.
For further information, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-323-0148
If you have any question or issue with this app, please email or call us to resolve it.
It is inspired on the Airbus A320 MCDU, and it follows its concept, rules, design and color codes. It has a few modifications just for this application purpose.
With the Flight Time function you can:
- Add and subtract times, using the MCDU scratchpad, or any inserted value in the screen, like History inputs, Total Sum and Memories.
- Correct wrong inputs in the history list, without having to start from the beginning.
- No need to use the “:” or any other separator, neither zeros at left, just insert the numbers. As simple as that!
For 0h01 enter just 1, 0h25 enter 25, 2h35 enter 235 and for 10h00 enter 1000.
- Leaving the app will not make you lose any data, when you come back everything is just like you left it.
- Save your totals in Memories available, and use them next time.
- Intentionally, calculations are limited to 50000 hours, it is more than a pilot needs in a lifetime.
- There is a helpful tool that is the “+24” button, it helps you to calculate time differences between different days.
You depart at 22h50 and land at 2h50 next day:
In the scratchpad you insert 250 followed by the “+24” button. It will automatically show 2650 and then “add” button. Insert 2250 followed by the “minus” button, and there you have the difference of 4:00.
- A simple Help page teaches you which buttons are active and their functions in the MCDU.
- Adjust screen brightness for night and day use.
- Finally, but not less important this application works on any android device you have, phone or tablet of any screen size or resolution. It will adjust to it perfectly! (Not stretching or shrinking)
With the Holdover Time function you can:
- Calculate easily the Holdover Time for de-icing/anti-icing operations.
- Table sources are from the Association of European Airlines: Recommendations for de-icing/anti-icing aeroplanes on the ground, Edition 29 – July 2014.
- The start time must be entered in hhmm format (four digits, including zeros on the left).
- Use left/right buttons to scroll option selected.
- For safety reasons the data in this function will be lost when you exit the app, to avoid suggestion errors in future use.
- Warns you when to check Lowest Operational Use Temperature of Types I, II, III, & IV Fluids (LOUT).
- Warns you when no Holdover Time guidelines exist.
NOTE: THE USE OF HOT FUNCTION DOES NOT REPLACE YOUR AIRLINE MANUAL OR EQUIVALENT. IT SHOULD BE USED ONLY AS A GUIDELINE.
If you find a problem or have any questions or suggestions, please contact me.
If you find a bug or if you have some suggestions /wishes for an improvement I would appreciate if you wolud send me a mail.
Please remind that I can´t answer on remarks which you make at the market.
- Unit Converter
- Extra Fuel Calculator
- Crosswind Calculator
- Met Calculator
~ Min useable Flight Level
~ Deviation from ISA
~ Density Altitude
~ Relative Humidity
- Navigation Calculator
~ Wind direction / speed
~ Heading, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Course, Groundspeed, WCA
~ Non Precession Approach Calculator
- Airport Information with weather, google map (you need IATA / ICAO dictionary for it)
- Weather query (NOAA)
- Snowtam Decoder
- Aviation abbreviations
- Volmet Frequencies (Europe andNort Africa)
Weight and Balance
Altitude and Ground Speed
Wind Speed and Direction
Heading, Ground Speed and Wind Correction Angle
Course, Ground Speed and Wind Correction Angle
Speed, Distance and Time
Dew Point and Relative Humidity
Fuel and Oil Weight
Weight and Balance
Flight Instruments (Altitude and Ground Speed)
Disclaimer: Use this application at your own risk. The pilot in command is solely responsible for assuring correct data and proper checking of the aircraft prior to flight.
Please report any bugs found to help develop this application. It is very important to mention the input you entered. Contact me via email for requests or complaints.
* Efficient user interface with easy to read color scheme
* Log Certificates, Ratings, History Items (Medicals, Flight Reviews, etc.)
* Log actual and sim flights
* View when expiring events (History Items) expire instantly on your device
* Calculate duration from OUT-IN or TAKEOFF-LAND times with the tap of a button
* View powerful and comprehensive reports generated by Logbook Pro PC edition right on your device
* Show currency status with colored marker flags indicating current or expired
* View your details summary bar report
* Analyze complete logbook statistics with both totals and percentages
* View FAR 121 limitations with colored markers (requires Logbook Pro Professional Edition or higher)
* View FAR 135 limitations with colored markers (requires Logbook Pro Professional Edition or higher)
* Auto-enter the duration value in other time fields with a single tap
* Customizable cascading time entries for Out, Takeoff, Landing, and In making flight entry quick and easy
* New flight entries can default with prior flight entry data for rapid flight log entry
* Customize the layout to declutter display showing only fields you need
* Simple synchronization
* Device uses colors to identify current and overdue, synchronized or not. No need to purge, the device manages your data smartly
* Instant filter in each data area to show: All Data, Not Yet Synchronized, Synchronized
* Free-form route entry allows a single entry for the entire day; no hassle with picking or searching for airports.
* AutoFill makes populating common time fields a breeze
* Log multiple approaches of each type for each flight
* Log "By Leg" or "By Day" allowing you to collate your entire day into a single flight log entry
* Import Airline Schedules from directly within the app
* Integrate with your device's calendar and sync with your other calendars
* Password protect your app from unwanted access
* App Time Zone and Sync Time Zone support for Local, UTC, or a custom selected "domicile" time zone.
* Check weather quickly on multiple destinations (METAR and TAF)
* Quick increment buttons to easily add/subtract values for fields such as landings, approaches, etc.
* Auto-enter airport identifier in route field with tap of a button
* Get overhead view of airfields using Sky View
* Extremely customizable with a plethora of options to make the app into what you need
✦ Setup Guide: http://nc-software.com/android/setup
✦ Documentation: http://nc-software.com/docs/android
✦ Cloud Sync Info: http://nc-software.com/docs/sync
Notes & Requirements:
✦ This app is not a stand-alone logbook, it is designed to work in tandem with Logbook Pro Desktop
✦ Synchronization with Logbook Pro Desktop requires cloud sync. For details see http://nc-software.com/mobile
✦ To enable schedule importer features visit http://nc-software.com/si
Logbook Pro is a registered trademark of NC Software, Inc.
Aviation Tools is a pilot tool for preparing flights.
Get instant access to useful informations : METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, AFD ...
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish
If you want to translate/correct :
Available Maps: USA, France, Italy (VATSIM), Netherlands, Norway, UK, Spain, South Africa
Contact to add more maps (I need a free website with PDF).
- Quickly find the nearest airports (displaying the distance and bearing)
- Weather information and NOTAMs (remain available offline),
- Download directly all available documentations (AFD, TAKE-OFF MINIMUMS, ILS...)
- Call ATIS directly from the application,
- Calculate sunset and sunrise,
- Inline airport Editor to add or change an airport (collaborative)
- Worldwide database pre-loaded
- If you are not French use FAA source for NOTAMs (Note: go to menu Preferences and select "FAA")
- The METARs TAFs and are decoded and converted according to selected units in the "Preferences"
- And much more...
Feel free to contact me if you have problems or if you have ideas for new features or if you need a better support for your country.
Normal Flight Duty Period calculator.
ULR Flight Duty Period calculator.
Split Duty Flight Duty Period calculator.
Flight Duty Period following Reserve Duty calculator.
Required Rest between Flight Duty Periods calculator.
Commander's Discretion calculator.
--Other useful functions--
SMS RTOW tool for composing SMS text messages required to receive RTOW take-off data in the event of ACARS disruption.
Fuel Calculator -- our latest addition to the complement of tools available. Designed to be user friendly, fast and accurate. Included CAT B fuel calculator.
Inflight Rest Calculator / Crew break Calculator
Cold Weather Altimetry Correction
Air Data E6B type calculator.
Please write to us with your suggestions to improve this product.
Apart from the magnification, the field of view and the F ratio of your telescope, FOViewer Deluxe will show you the local time, your GPS coordinates, the current moonphase, a clear sky clock for your location, a bubble level and a compass to help you get that GOTO telescope properly aligned!
So to summarize, FOViewer Deluxe;
• Calculates the magnification, F ratio and field of view for a particular telescope / eyepiece combination.
• Calculates the exit pupil for a particular telescope / eyepiece combination.
• Alerts you when your magnifications goes beyond the maximum useful magnification of your telescope.
• Shows you your field of view as a circle drawn on photos of celestial objects. All objects of the Messier and NGC catalogue are available.
• Shows the field of view of your CCD camera or DSLR camera as a rectangle drawn on photos of celestial objects. The field of view rectangle can be rotated. All objects of the Messier and NGC catalogue are available.
• Let’s you add and remove your own telescopes, eyepieces, CCD camera's and barlow lenses.
• Shows your local time to help you configure your GOTO telescope.
• Shows your current GPS position.
• Shows you where magnetic north is by means of a compass.
• Shows you the current moonphase.
• Shows you a clear sky clock for your current location.
• Much more!
A few pointers on using FOViewer.
• Tap the arrow icons in the top bar to cycle through eyepieces and cameras.
• Tap the arrow icons in the lower bar to cycle through objects in the current catalogue.
• Frequently calibrate your build-in electronic compass by drawing figure 8’s in the air.
If you export your gear from the trial version (Add gear > Menu > Export), it will be automatically imported in the full version of FOViewer Deluxe.
-Weight & Balance calculations with editable database of aircraft
-Pressure Altitude/Density Altitude/Headwind-Crosswind Calculation
-Notice to Airmen
-Weather Graphics (Airmet/Sigmet/Winds/Prognostic)
-Abbreviations Dictionary (Weather/NOTAM) from official Notice-to-Airman publication
-E6B (Wind Correction/Time-Distance/Converter)
-FAA Publications (AFD/Terminal Procedures)
-METAR/TAF switchable widgets at two sizes (1x4)(1x5)
Aviationweather.gov and FAA.gov websites are used to gather information.
Please visit my facebook page for any comments, requests and reports..
FIT Aviation's all planes are now in the database. This application is not related nor approved by FIT Aviation by any means. Use at your own risk... Other schools can send their own list of planes so I can add them into the database.
- Email Reports of your calculations to your boss or yourself!
- Share your templates with all of your android devices, friends and colleagues!
- Backup your data files to email!
FlightScale is a band new aircraft Weight and Balance graphing calculator for pilots! It is a native app that is designed with modern android paradigms for great performance and user experience.
FlightScale is designed to be “general purpose”; it will work for a wide variety of aircraft. You enter your own data from your POH, including the envelope limits, passengers, fuel, etc, and see the weight and center of gravity plot on the live graph! Even see how your CG changes as you burn fuel!
The template creator allows you to enter any number of weight/arm entries you want making it good for accommodating extra equipment and configurations, such as multiple fuel tanks, extra gear compartments, mounted equipment, etc.
Once you are done configuring your template, with a single button tap you can "Email a Report" of your plot and loading status off to yourself or someone else!
FlightScale is capable of plotting both the Weight vs. Arm graph as well as the Weight. vs. Moment/1000.
FlightScale now contains a Helicopter template! The helicopter template allows you to specify longitudinal and lateral arms for each entery, and your CG will be calculated for both axis. Currently, FlightScale will just plot your longitudinal axis, and the lateral plot will be coming soon.
FlightScale will allow you to use up to 12 limit points to create your envelope, and it will plot your full fuel weight/arm, landing fuel weight/arm, and empty fuel weight/arm in the envelope. If you need the limits to utilize more points or to function differently, please contact me through email and I will try to implement any enhancement that you need.
You can define a Max Ramp, Takeoff, and Landing weight.
You can define a "ramp burn" and a "trip burn" to simulate your fuel usage over your trip.
This application is built to be a stand-alone solution; it will be enhanced and updated but will NEVER require you to purchase “add-on” templates or features. Users of my other aviation solutions will confirm that I frequently bring new functionality to my software and updates are always free.
This app is based off of the Weight and Balance functionality of my iPad app for iOS, but has been designed from the ground up to perform well for android. More features will be brought over soon!
I’m excited to bring this App to android and I’m looking forward to getting user feedback on ways to improve this product. Please visit the website to read about this software and other aviation solutions I’ve developed.
Check out these high level features:
- FREE! No ads! Yes, really!
- Dual pane LAYOUT FOR TABLETS!
- Add an unlimited number of your own CUSTOM FIELDS for data entry!
- FREE CLOUD BACKUP through Dropbox!
- Share PRINTABLE reports of your flight time over email, to Dropbox, Evernote, or other services you may use to manage files.
- Access your data on multiple android devices through Dropbox backup / restore.
- Analyze your flight time with complex queries using the Query Builder. For example, know exactly "How much time (and landings) do I have as PIC, at NIGHT, in the PAST 90 DAYS, etc. Find out fast with FlightLog!
- HH:hh and decimal format for display and entry supported.
- Date formats mm/dd/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy supported
FlightLog is a brand new app for logging your flight time. It is designed with a simple, yet elegant interface that you'll enjoy using.
FlightLog uses an Aircraft organizational approach to log entries to help get you all kinds of cool stats on your flying at the tap of a screen. It'll all make sense soon, I promise!
FlightLog is still very new and evolving quickly. There is a lot more to come! Please send me feedback, and if you love the app, please rate it and let other know!