Using Dealer Drive saves considerable time and eliminates the need for arduous paperwork as all data is recorded straight into the mobile device. Dealer Drive works by seamlessly capturing valuable customer and vehicle data during a customer test drive or when issuing a loan vehicle. By capturing this data, dealerships have the ability to track and analyse key customer and drive statistics, as well as monitor the movement and performance of vehicles and dealership staff – all in real-time from the iPhone or via the web.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
By using this mobile app you also consent to Google's policy in relation Google Analytics for mobile which can be viewed here. https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/protocol/policy
say a big “No”! There are such amazing apps out there, which can turn lives upside down and become the source of a lifetime success. Let us introduce you to one of the most useful apps that will bring you fortunes without much cost. Meet iAuto Car Dealers Demo Script application!
iAuto classifieds software is for ambitious entrepreneurs dealing with automobiles, such as car retailers or even producers. iAuto Classifieds Software is here to let you realize what the iAuto classified ads website is.
The classifieds script is perfect for keeping the contents well-organized and nice to view. The users will be able to find a car of their dreams with the help of different categories. However, you do not have to deal with cars yourself. You can as well offer the service of advertising auto for the people who actually deal with it.
This is a demo version of iAuto classified software, which is just a slice out of cake. In order to enjoy it to the fullest, we recommend you to visit the official website of iAuto to buy the licensed product once your trial period is over. The demo app is absolutely free, and requires only an internet connection for downloading. Then you can enjoy the options the app offers for a certain period of time.
They say that time is money. We want to earn as much as possible in less time. So, do not look further and hurry up to spend your time fruitfully with iAuto app! Let the whole world know about your business in absolutely no time!
Rightly so, because the Gassmann GmbH and the NUFA GmbH is Your specialist for high-performance vehicles and construction equipment.
The app helps you quickly and easily find a commercial vehicle or car from a herd of more than 2,000 vehicles.
We look forward to meeting you.
This app also features account management tools for our buyers that gives helpful vehicle price comparisons from previous sale results and instant notification of the vehicles you've won once the sale is complete. It also allows sellers to manage their entire inventory of vehicles across all of our different sales and provides unique, useful reporting on how many vehicles were winners, how many were losers and an overview of different profit scenarios on your entire sale inventory based on different selling scenarios that you control.
DealerConnect is an innovative system that connects a "Car Dealership" with its "Customers" like never before. Using this application, users can perform the following tasks:
1) Browse Car Inventory
2) Book Test Drives
3) Compare Cars
4) Book Service Appointments
5) Find Workshops
6) Contact Dealership and lots more..
In order to use this application, you need a unique "Dealer ID" which can be obtained from your car dealership (prerequisite: your car dealership should be present on our network)
Experience Aviation Week & Space Technology’s award-winning content focused on the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries. Powered by the best-connected and most experienced team of journalists, Aviation Week & Space Techonology delivers critical intelligence into emerging trends, operational best practices and continuous updates to policy, requirements and budgets. Aviation Week & Space Technology is the information and analytics leader for professionals worldwide who build, buy, operate, maintain and set strategy.
Delivered in an elegant format specifically designed for iPad and iPhone customers, this app features:
• At-a-glance view of news and analysis across all sectors of aviation, aerospace & defense, updated dynamically
• Topic-focused analysis compiled and delivered daily: Technology (Monday), Commercial Aviation (Tuesday), Space (Wednesday) and Defense (Thursday)
• The week’s news and analysis in our “This Week” section, plus access to archived compilations
• Connection to award-winning editorial team via commentary and editor-specific sections within the app
• Additional articles and sections focused on business aviation, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and the broader defense industry, including ground, sea and air.
• Convenient bookmark feature allowing you to select content for to read later on- or off-line
• Optional in-app alerts to keep you abreast of breaking news and updated content
You can compare images right next to your weed – in the field when timing is critical – or use the app’s camera integration feature to take and upload photos of your weeds to identify at a more convenient time. You can also bookmark weeds to reference later, or share them with your weed scientist to acquire more information.
Ag Weed ID solves an existing business problem in an attractive, streamlined fashion. It is the easiest, most user-friendly way for agriculture producers to identify and address the weeds that threaten their business, with the tools and information they need in the palm of their hand.
Note that this tool is for 6 row crops only at this time (corn, cotton, rice, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat). Additional crop/weed combinations are in the pipeline!
Each edition provides members with tips and trends, designer profiles, reports from the field, and industry viewpoint and commentary. From concerts to theatre, houses of worship to clubs, theme parks to corporate events, Studio Live Design is your one stop resource for live event production technology.
· Direct story feed from NRN.com
· User-friendly navigation and easy-to-read format
· Image galleries and videos
· Share via e-mail or social media
· Optional push notifications for breaking news alerts
ABOUT NATION’S RESTAURANT NEWS:
For more than 45 years, Nation's Restaurant News has served the information needs of foodservice professionals. NRN produces up-to-the-minute breaking news, proprietary special reports and practical business intelligence through multiple channels, including its award-winning magazine and NRN.com, the most trafficked foodservice website in the world, as well as eNewsletters, mobile apps and live events. NRN is the media brand nearly 500,000 professionals turn to each month to help them tackle the challenges facing the $600+ billion foodservice industry.
Blueprint features solid research, innovative production methods and the timely news you need to stay competitive in the global marketplace. Receive all the latest news from leading swine veterinarians, animal scientists and in-field journalists dedicated to helping pork producers, managers and the industry's workforce reach their personal and production goals.
• Detailed, in-depth production information on key topics
• Breaking industry news
• Opinions and advice from industry experts
• Share content via email and social media
• Save your favorite articles for easy reference
Introducing the Android app from Restaurant Hospitality. With the new app, restaurateurs can make better decisions and improve their businesses by receiving the latest news, trend coverage, big ideas, innovative solutions and more on their Android smartphone or tablet.
Introducing the Supermarket News (SN) Android application for Android smartphones and tablets. Supermarket News is the leading magazine and website edited for executive decision-makers in the food industry. With the SN Android app, receive the latest news in food retailing and access to breaking industry news throughout the day.
This app brings you daily news and featured content on occupational safety, risk management, employee health and wellness, and environmental management topics.
Download the app to have access to:
• Breaking news
• Exclusive award winning featured content
• OSHA & EPA regulatory updates
• NIOSH Research
• Photo Galleries
• Interviews from industry experts
• Tools, templates, tips, and ideas to help you on the job every day
• "Ultimate guides" in areas such as event wi-fi, food & beverage, and strategic meetings management
• Case studies in every meeting niche: corporate, incentive, medical/pharma, association, SMERF, and government so you can learn from your peers
• Expert columns and blogs that cover everything from the latest trends to legalese
• Coverage of the newest meeting hotels, convention centers, and venues
• Reports and photos from the field: See who's attending the latest industry conferences and what they're learning and sharing
• And so much more
The Club Industry app brings you breaking news on club operators, manufacturers and vendors, as well as features, in-depth articles and columns from the digital edition of Club Industry Magazine. View photo galleries and videos and get advice from industry experts on how to improve your business, all from your Android device.
• Breaking news from the industry
• Advice from industry experts
• Ability to share content via email and social media
• Ability to save your favorite articles for easy reference
The ATW Mobile app will bring you commercial aviation’s favorite magazine, the undisputed leading monthly for the global airline industry more quickly than ever. You will find balanced international coverage, in-depth analysis and informative features with information needed to compete in an ever-changing commercial airline market.
Stay informed! The ATW Daily News feed offers breaking news and brief articles, updated daily, in which the editors write about topics affecting the industry and offer brief summaries of events including traffic and aircraft transaction data, commentary and insight, and articles excerpted from Air Transport World.
Daily Airline Industry News Feed
Featured newsletter content covering Airports, the Environment, Route Developments and more
Content feed from SpeedNews
Current issues of Air Transport World in easy readable format covering topics such as:
Airlines around the World
Aircraft and Engine Programs
Fleet Planning and Asset Management
Download your issue then return at any time for offline reading.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications. Check the App Store for more apps from your favorite magazines!
We deliver unbiased insights through websites, mobile devices, magazines, newsletters, email, white papers, videos, webinars, events and social media channels. And our comprehensive database allows you to target only those they want to reach—when and where you want to reach them.
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest Waste Age news.
2. Ability to read and access content offline when on a plane, train, subway, etc. without internet access.
3. Save stories for future reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
5. No need to manually update, your application automatically refreshes with the most up-to-date content.