Using Dealer Drive saves considerable time and eliminates the need for arduous paperwork as all data is recorded straight into the mobile device. Dealer Drive works by seamlessly capturing valuable customer and vehicle data during a customer test drive or when issuing a loan vehicle. By capturing this data, dealerships have the ability to track and analyse key customer and drive statistics, as well as monitor the movement and performance of vehicles and dealership staff – all in real-time from the iPhone or via the web.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
By using this mobile app you also consent to Google's policy in relation Google Analytics for mobile which can be viewed here. https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/protocol/policy
Mobile Lot Capture
Consumers rely on up to date, accurate, vehicle information and media. With Dealer.com Mobile you can use the built in VIN barcode scanner to enter new vehicles, shoot consistent imagery using the Shot Profile Wizard and quickly identify and address vehicles missing important information from your Dealer.com website.
Reduce time to market, insure proper inventory merchandising, and provide consumers with the information they need to make informed purchasing decisions all from where it makes the most sense, the lot.
- VIN barcode scanner
- Photo capture with Shot Profile Wizard
- Favorite vehicles
- Vehicle attribute and media updates
- VIN specific keyboard
- Inventory health scoring
- Passcode security
- Photo image size preference
- VIdeo walk around
You need to know what is going on at your dealership and Dealer.com Mobile Analytics is designed to conveniently display the same high-level metrics and goals accessible in your ControlCenter dashboard directly from your iPhone.
Metrics and interactive charts available for:
Simplicity. Visibility. Control. Dealer.com CRM wasn't retrofitted to be "mobile friendly." It was built from scratch with mobility in mind. The result is a totally consistent CRM experience, wherever you might need the tool.
* Available for clients with Dealer.com Advertising Package
** Available for clients with SocialRelationship Manager
Use this app to access important event information including session details, speaker bios, locations and more.
Get your vehicle listed in a snap!
Easy advertising of your vehicle. Simply Scan your vehicle’s VIN, enter the mileage, price, and exterior/interior color of your vehicle, then Snap a pic, or grab a photo straight from your gallery, and you are done.
Dealer Connected features:
- Simple design, easy way to advertise
- Lots of options/descriptions/catch phrases to select from!
- Ad enhancements
- download or email a template of your listing.
Download it now!
- Get notifications on offers and matches in real time
- Respond to offers for cars you’re buying and selling
- Buy a car you’ve been looking for as soon as it is posted to The Dealers' Forum
- Post a car for sale to The Dealers' Forum system
* Scan VIN barcode for easy decoding
* Take photos or add pictures from your library
* Fill in a condition report including photos for damages and aftermarket items
- Connect and chat with other dealers in The Dealers' Forum
DealerConnect is an innovative system that connects a "Car Dealership" with its "Customers" like never before. Using this application, users can perform the following tasks:
1) Browse Car Inventory
2) Book Test Drives
3) Compare Cars
4) Book Service Appointments
5) Find Workshops
6) Contact Dealership and lots more..
In order to use this application, you need a unique "Dealer ID" which can be obtained from your car dealership (prerequisite: your car dealership should be present on our network)
You can compare images right next to your weed – in the field when timing is critical – or use the app’s camera integration feature to take and upload photos of your weeds to identify at a more convenient time. You can also bookmark weeds to reference later, or share them with your weed scientist to acquire more information.
Ag Weed ID solves an existing business problem in an attractive, streamlined fashion. It is the easiest, most user-friendly way for agriculture producers to identify and address the weeds that threaten their business, with the tools and information they need in the palm of their hand.
Note that this tool is for 6 row crops only at this time (corn, cotton, rice, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat). Additional crop/weed combinations are in the pipeline!
Experience Aviation Week & Space Technology’s award-winning content focused on the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries. Powered by the best-connected and most experienced team of journalists, Aviation Week & Space Techonology delivers critical intelligence into emerging trends, operational best practices and continuous updates to policy, requirements and budgets. Aviation Week & Space Technology is the information and analytics leader for professionals worldwide who build, buy, operate, maintain and set strategy.
Delivered in an elegant format specifically designed for iPad and iPhone customers, this app features:
• At-a-glance view of news and analysis across all sectors of aviation, aerospace & defense, updated dynamically
• Topic-focused analysis compiled and delivered daily: Technology (Monday), Commercial Aviation (Tuesday), Space (Wednesday) and Defense (Thursday)
• The week’s news and analysis in our “This Week” section, plus access to archived compilations
• Connection to award-winning editorial team via commentary and editor-specific sections within the app
• Additional articles and sections focused on business aviation, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) and the broader defense industry, including ground, sea and air.
• Convenient bookmark feature allowing you to select content for to read later on- or off-line
• Optional in-app alerts to keep you abreast of breaking news and updated content
Each edition provides members with tips and trends, designer profiles, reports from the field, and industry viewpoint and commentary. From concerts to theatre, houses of worship to clubs, theme parks to corporate events, Studio Live Design is your one stop resource for live event production technology.
Introducing the Supermarket News (SN) Android application for Android smartphones and tablets. Supermarket News is the leading magazine and website edited for executive decision-makers in the food industry. With the SN Android app, receive the latest news in food retailing and access to breaking industry news throughout the day.
· Direct story feed from NRN.com
· User-friendly navigation and easy-to-read format
· Image galleries and videos
· Share via e-mail or social media
· Optional push notifications for breaking news alerts
ABOUT NATION’S RESTAURANT NEWS:
For more than 45 years, Nation's Restaurant News has served the information needs of foodservice professionals. NRN produces up-to-the-minute breaking news, proprietary special reports and practical business intelligence through multiple channels, including its award-winning magazine and NRN.com, the most trafficked foodservice website in the world, as well as eNewsletters, mobile apps and live events. NRN is the media brand nearly 500,000 professionals turn to each month to help them tackle the challenges facing the $600+ billion foodservice industry.
This app brings you daily news and featured content on occupational safety, risk management, employee health and wellness, and environmental management topics.
Download the app to have access to:
• Breaking news
• Exclusive award winning featured content
• OSHA & EPA regulatory updates
• NIOSH Research
• Photo Galleries
• Interviews from industry experts
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest Waste Age news.
2. Ability to read and access content offline when on a plane, train, subway, etc. without internet access.
3. Save stories for future reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
5. No need to manually update, your application automatically refreshes with the most up-to-date content.
Blueprint features solid research, innovative production methods and the timely news you need to stay competitive in the global marketplace. Receive all the latest news from leading swine veterinarians, animal scientists and in-field journalists dedicated to helping pork producers, managers and the industry's workforce reach their personal and production goals.
• Detailed, in-depth production information on key topics
• Breaking industry news
• Opinions and advice from industry experts
• Share content via email and social media
• Save your favorite articles for easy reference
Introducing the Android app from Restaurant Hospitality. With the new app, restaurateurs can make better decisions and improve their businesses by receiving the latest news, trend coverage, big ideas, innovative solutions and more on their Android smartphone or tablet.
• Tools, templates, tips, and ideas to help you on the job every day
• "Ultimate guides" in areas such as event wi-fi, food & beverage, and strategic meetings management
• Case studies in every meeting niche: corporate, incentive, medical/pharma, association, SMERF, and government so you can learn from your peers
• Expert columns and blogs that cover everything from the latest trends to legalese
• Coverage of the newest meeting hotels, convention centers, and venues
• Reports and photos from the field: See who's attending the latest industry conferences and what they're learning and sharing
• And so much more
Introducing the mobile app from Nutrition Business Journal. With this app, business executives in the nutrition industry will find the information they need to make better decisions. This app combines expert analysis from the editors of Nutrition Business Journal with carefully curated content from a broad spectrum of industry experts. Together, the app blends up-to-the-minute news and essential information with valuable archived content, all in a rich mobile environment.
Works on Android smartphones and tablets.
You must be a Nutrition Business Journal subscriber to use this app.
We deliver unbiased insights through websites, mobile devices, magazines, newsletters, email, white papers, videos, webinars, events and social media channels. And our comprehensive database allows you to target only those they want to reach—when and where you want to reach them.
The Club Industry app brings you breaking news on club operators, manufacturers and vendors, as well as features, in-depth articles and columns from the digital edition of Club Industry Magazine. View photo galleries and videos and get advice from industry experts on how to improve your business, all from your Android device.
• Breaking news from the industry
• Advice from industry experts
• Ability to share content via email and social media
• Ability to save your favorite articles for easy reference