Timehop helps you celebrate the best moments of the past. It's like #tbt every day!
What were you doing a year ago today? Two years? Three years? Timehop brings together your old photos and posts from your Phone, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Foursquare and replays your past a day at a time.
You'll quickly fall in love with checking your daily Timehop. Give it a try today!
- Want to share your daily activities? Checking in is faster and more fun than ever.
- Want to see what your friends are up to? Quickly see who is out and about nearby.
- Got an idea for something fun to do? Easily message individuals, groups of friends, or all friends nearby.
Get started with Swarm now!
Sometimes you just want to check-in to Foursquare and move on. Simple check-in allows you to do just that.
** NOTE: At the end of 2014, Foursquare will be removing the leaderboard from their API, so points will no longer be a part of the experience. **
Want a feature? Get in touch: @rathboma on twitter
- one touch check-ins
- Long press to check-in with a shout and share to Facebook / Twitter
- includes a map view so you can tell if your location is correct
- custom venue search (press the search button)
- app opens instantly to the foursquare nearby venue list
- all check-ins from the app are shared with friends but NOT posted to twitter or facebook
- Your location IS passed on check-in, so these check-ins are eligible for mayorships.
- No ads (there never will be)
If you have any issues with the app, please email me so that I can fix them. There's no function for me to contact you if you leave a bad review. I find squishing bugs very relaxing! (you can also tweet me: @rathboma)
This app supports android 2.1 and up. It should allow you to foursquare check-in with no problems on even the oldest phones.
Currently there are only 770 lines of code in the entire app, this helps to keep it fast. The goal is to keep this under 1000 to maximize speed, and reduce battery drain.
Simple Checkin in the Press:
About Foursquare: http://bit.ly/IfODJj
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Simple Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
All statuses are divided into 11 categories: Funny statuses, Love statuses, New Year statuses, Sad statuses, Nice statuses, Man statuses, Woman statuses, Clever statuses, Life statuses, Joke statuses, Friend statuses.
Using our application you can log in and post statuses in social networks: Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki and Moi Mir.
You can edit any short status from the collection, and send their own status (no longer than 250 characters) to multiple social networks in one click!
Post statuses on the wall Facebook, Twitter and VKontakte with photo or image.
Post Photo statuses into Facebook and VKontakte.
Post statuses on a background pictures on the wall Facebook, Twitter and VKontakte.
Copy any status in clipboard.
Share any status in to third-party applications, such as a text editor or an application for sending SMS.
Collect your personal collection of Favorite statuses.
Store in "Favorites" any phrases up to 250 characters from the third-party applications or publish these phrases in social networks in the form of statuses.
Set up app's widget on home screen.
Menu is available on the main page of the application:
Two main menu items – Search and Settings.
"Search" – search statuses by any your keywords.
"Settings" – select the social network, which you will work, update statuses, sorting statuses in categories, how long time to keep posting history, set up widget theme and the ability to change the language of the application (Russian / English / Spanish / German / French / Italian / Portuguese).
"History" – posting history of statuses with using of the application (for 7 days by default).
"Download" - download additional database of statuses for the app.
This application is absolutely free! Looking forward to your feedback and suggestions for improvement:
** If you have any issues, please email me. I haven't been able to test on every phone **
- You might not get a notification on older android devices (< 4.0). I'm working to fix this now.
Map your saved wifi networks to Foursquare places. Then when you connect to that network you will be automatically checked-in.
- Create unlimited wifi-place mappings
- Get notified when you are checked-in
- Uses your approximate location on check-in, so you still get points!
- Very battery efficient
Pro features coming soon.
tweet me with feature requests! @rathboma
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Wi-fi Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 9 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
Hootsuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
Hootsuite for Android complements your account on the Hootsuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your Hootsuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, Hootsuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for Hootsuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help. We're happy to help!
Questions or Feedback?
MShare is another masterpiece from iLegendSoft who created the classical Mercury Browser. MShare can do the batch share for you with just one click. Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, Tumblr, Buffer, LinkedIn, Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, Readability, Delicious, etc. are all supported. You can even set timing share and check your share history.
What are you waiting for? Come to give it a shot.
★ Batch share to multiple platforms with one click
★ Connect to multiple accounts of each platform
★ Send at scheduled time you set
★ Check and manage share history
★ Material Design
MShare allows you to share information to Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, Tumblr, Buffer, LinkedIn, Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, Readability, Delicious, etc. with just one click.
MShare supports multiple accounts on each platform, and you can share the feed to all accounts on that platform. For example, you can publish a post on all of your Facebook accounts with just one click. MShare supports multiple accounts on such platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, Tumblr, Buffer, LinkedIn, Pocket, Evernote, Instapaper, Readability, and Delicious.
MShare can set scheduled time and share feed at the exact time you want.
MShare can save your share history. You can check, manage and resend your past post anytime you want. Nothing will be missing.
MShare supports the share function of all your apps. Select MShare in share function of any apps, and you can enjoy the convenience MShare offers to you. With simple elegant interface and cushy easy operation, Mshare works even better with Mercury Browser.
About MShare & Mercury Browser
Mercury Browser is a presented by iLegendsoft, Inc. During years of working on iOS, Mercury Browser is welcomed all over the world and has millions of users now.
MShare is another masterpiece from iLegendSoft.
Learn more about Mercury at: http://mercury-browser.com
Follow us on Twitter: @iLegendsoft
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mercurybrowser
* Screen shots are provided only Japanese however this app support English.
This application lists people with high relevancy within your circle and then using the tile graphics (which I call "Migi-Ue" for top-right) it generates tiled compositions.
You can also follow the rank of relevancy, and will overlay their change in position.
Share your Migi-Ue to spark communication with people in your circle!
Other useful features include:
- Place Migi-Ue on your home screen as a widget.
- You can set time for your daily automatic Migi-Ue retrieval.
- Using Dropbox, sync the rank database across multiple devices.
- Display the graph that displays fracutuation of a ranking over time.
The name Migi-Ue (Top Right) comes from the fact that older iteration of Google+ used to display the tile on the top right corner of the screen.
* ver. 1.3.0
- Add a new feature for setting the range of Rank Chart in Detail.
- Some fixes.
* ver. 1.2.0
- Add a image header feature.
- Add a feature that a fixed phrase is added to your post when you share your Migi-Ue to Google+.
- Some fixes.
* ver. 1.1.2
- Fix a bug that several items in settings cannot be displayed at low resolution devices.
- Fix a bug that the current position of history is wrong in case of using Dropbox syncing.
- Some fixes.
* ver. 1.1.1
- Fix a memory leak.
- Fix a crash problem when opening detail of page account.
- Some Fixes.
* ver. 1.1.0
- Add a feature that displaying rank chart of an user when taped Migi-Ue.
- Add donation button in settings．
* ver. 1.0.1
- Fix a bug that several buttons lost a function since they are pressed once.
* ver. 1.0.0
- First release on GooglePlay.
But wait: should know that this app is a little pet project. Consider it beta quality and let me know if you encounter issues before rating so we can together improve the app!
Here's what you get:
- Link to your Foursquare.com account
- Search for venues, write venue data to NFC tag
- Long-click on a venue to directly checkin
- Tap a written NFC tag to automatically check in
- A beep signals the NFC checkin and a status bar notification shows up. Clicking the status bar notification links to the venue web page.
This is an experiment using NFC (Near Field Communication) and Foursquare (see foursquare.com). I am not affiliated in any kind with Foursquare.
Here's what I use it for: for frequently visited venues, I created nfc tags using this application. I put the tags (stickers, really) at the entrance door of my favorite restaurant, at the coffee machine at work or... I think you get it. Keep in mind you first need to create the venues using the foursquare app before you can search and write them to a nfc tag using this app. Once you have tagged your locations, you can simply tap the tag to checkin instead of having to search for the venue, click a couple times, etc.
You need tags? Good places to buy them are tagage.net, smartcardfocus.com or nfc4me.com. I recommend to choose NFC-Forum Type 2 Tags, e.g. the Mifare Ultralight.
What's planned for the future:
- make tags read-only once written (Mifare Ultralight only)
Our aim is to connect people with similar life experiences to discuss, support and feel better about the issues that matter to them.
• Emotion categories including Fear, Surprise, Sadness, Anger, Affection and Happiness
• Interaction buttons including Favorite, WTF, LOL, OMG and HUG
• Flexible usernames and profiles that match your current emotion
• A unique social network of supportive and respectful users
Keyword: Map, Checkin, Check-in history, Facebook places, Foursquare, Gowalla, World map, information, check-in details, location point, country name, one click, all records, listing result, map presentation, places information content box, Android, multiple account, social network, keep record
To use this app, you must log in with your Facebook page seamlessly and create an account on the app.
• TAGle anything you want (geopoint, location, photo)
• Discover, Explore, Share
• Locate Facebook friends
• Facebook Open Graph actions