Good App, now lets do better Need to add on feature for expenses for the serious bowlers. Money spent on side pots, brackets, tournament cost, ball purchases, drilling maintenance, travel expenses. i used to have these features on an old desktop 10 yrs ago. Very helpful. Overall good app. Update: When deleting a ball you no longer own, it shouldn't delete the game information
Frames bowling scores It would be a much better program if the license was saved on the tablet or phone. Very annoying to have the app revert to demo version when you arrive at the alley without wifi. 7/17/17 could not connect with frames tonight. Please fix the license section of this app!!!
If you change cellular phones it is a big hassle to get the app to function again!
I have used this app prior on a Palm PDA and a Treo then on a Samsung s4. Upgraded to a S5 cant access options menu. Sent email to support waiting for help.
Keep adding more features
Customer Service and Recent Upgrade Problems After doing the recent upgrade, I was able to use the app only in demo mode. I emailed support and quite quickly received a return email. Great help. Unfortunately, due to my own neglect, I did lose 3 years worth of my son's bowling matches. Thank you, again, for your assistance in getting this fixed for me!
* Implement an improved license check.
* Checkboxes should now be visible on all devices.
* The background color of text fields has been fixed (only affected some devices).
* Frames now is compiled for version 4.03 or newer Android devices. This
allows for the implementation of the menu bar (so the menu key is no
* The font on the game screen's score sheet has been fixed.
* Implemented single-player mode (use the Options menu item to set).
#1 FREE LIVE CRICKET! First ever Cricket game with realtime Bowling and Batting!