- Access real-time trip information directly from Metro-North including train status, track number, and the latest service notices
- Save favorite trips for one click access to daily schedules, status and track number
- Get schedules that update in real-time — no need to download new timetables every time you open the app
- Find out trip details including duration, transfer details, Peak / Off Peak, fares and station stops
- Look up station information including location, parking, taxis and connecting services
- Easy access to accessibility details including ADA compliance and elevator / escalator status for all stations
Whether you are a daily commuter looking for up-to-date information on your usual trip or an occasional traveller trying to find the best trip option, the Train Time App is the most convenient and accurate way to plan a seamless trip.
Find a schedule faster than mta.info!
* No Internet connection required!
* Lists which trains are approaching.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Not affiliated with Metro North Railroad
Trips (location A>B>C) currently not supported.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
When every minute counts and you can’t afford to be late to you next meeting or appointment, knowing exactly when your next connection is can make the difference between being on time or being late.
Metro North schedule for AndroidTM provides accurate and the latest schedules for the Metro North Railroad which help you plan your commute and be on time when it matters. It provides departure and arrival times including information about transfers (FREE OF CHARGE). The information is presented in a clean and easy to read interface, making it very easy to process at a glance.
FREE TRANSFERS SUPPORTED Now get schedules till your final destination. This is the only app on Android Market which can provide you free information for connections
ONE TOUCH RESULTS(FAVORITES) Save all your favorites. Get one touch results by setting favorites as default screen via preferences.
PEAK/ OFF PEAK On the results page you also get peak/ off peak information
REAL TIME TRACK INFO - App gets the track information in real time.
SERVICE STATUS Hit the triangle icon on the top right of the app and you will be shown the service status of each line. Detailed delay information is also available.
CLUTTER FREE Clean and easy to read interface
We are very receptive to your feedback. Let us know if you face any issues in using the app at email@example.com. Suggestions are most welcome.
KeyWords : Metro North, MNR, MTA, New York
This app is not affiliated to MTA
- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
I also include a list of all service stations with their respective map view both satellite and in map view.
In short it is an essential application for every inhabitant of the city.
Get real-time predictions for DC Metrorail, Metro Bus, Arlington Transit (ART), DC Circulator, PG County - The Bus, Fairfax CUE, GMU Shuttle, and UMD Shuttle. Keep track of your favorite stations and sort them however you like!
Find your way to the nearest Metrorail stations and WMATA bus stops by using your devices GPS with the “Nearest Stations” feature. Once you have your results, one click will get you turn by turn directions with Google Maps.
Use our interactive map of the Metrorail system to find your way around. Having trouble finding a station entrance?
Click a station on the map and choose “Street View” and have a look around.
The train trip planner will help you to plan your station-to-station trip, help you with transfers, and provide time, distance, and fare estimates for your trip.
Keep up to date with the latest News, Advisories, and system outages that may impact your commute.
**If you run into issues, please email the support email address. The support email is monitored daily and is the fastest way to get a resolution!**
It is an application for simple immediate use that will enable you to consult:
Up-to-date map of the whole Metro network.
Map with the main points of tourist interest in the city.
You will have at your disposal all the information on the lines, with transfers and station services, besides the current train running situation in real time.
All the Services and Connections of the station you select.
It locates us by GPS and provides us with information on the station nearest to where we are, allowing us to choose a destination station or the station closest to the chosen destination, besides recommending the most suitable route with the fewest stations or with the fewest transfers. In addition, it tells you the approximate journey time.
It also enables you to plan your journeys by directly entering a Start and Destination station, allowing you to select either the fewest stations or fewest transfers option and telling you how long this journey will take you.
It allows you to consult Season Tickets, Fares and Timetables, as well as Contact Information.
Metro - Metrobus Mexico City which gives the user an overview of the two major systems of public transport in the City of Mexico, the Public Transport Network and Metro Metrobus.
The application you have on your mobile, it has the ability to show both the entire Metro network and Metrobus, either by station, line or map also allows you to plot routes to locate the path to take between two stations. The application is authorized to display the stations closest to your location via GPS.
Both the Metro section as Metrobus, you can search lines, stations or guiding you plot routes by a single, simple interface. With this application you also have the possibility to find descriptions of the seasons in their historical context.
Без рекламы, шпионских закладок и прочего мусора.
Вы не найдёте здесь ни поиска, ни времени проезда от одной станции до другой, ни автоматического определения вашего местоположения. Для этого существуют другие программы.
Delhi Metro Card Recharge is not a payment gateway and neither are we doing any transaction on your behalf. It has just integrated the direct links of Delhi Metro Website. You will do all your transactions directly with www.dmrcsmartcard.com and any information you enter will be on the website. For any payment related query kindly get in touch with your delhi metro rail service. Under no circumstances shall the Delhi Metro Card Recharge Application be liable for any damage, loss, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from the use of this 'Application', including without limitation, any fault, error, ommission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Application is at 'User's' sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Application or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages.
It also have feature to show Live GPS Location on Map with 3D effects....
It allow to read tickets of Moscow metro by using NFC in your phone.
✔ Number of remaining trips
✔ Ticket type
✔ Total number of trips
✔ Date of issuance and expiration date of the ticket
✔ Ticket number
✔ Last station name
Also, has a widget.
In addition, this plugin keeps statistics on each ticket, and can display a graphical diagram of tickets usage.
My Tracks is the best app when you do hiking, climbing, skiing, boat, bicycle, or motorcycle rally, driving and other travel activities.
1. Location: show the phone's location on the map center.
2. Location information: current location's time, speed, altitude and route information can be shown on the mp, the layout can be dragged freely;
3. Route record: the phone's route can be recorded, paused, resumed and saved.
4. Mark: markers can be drawn on the map and can be dragged. A route and its markers can be shared with your friends. Click on a marker and its info window to edit or delete.
5. Route list: all routes can be listed with detailed information.Click on any item to show this route and photos on the map. long press on any route item to delete, rename, share or show speed chart. Each position's speed and time can be shown in a route.
6. Speed chart: blue portion in the middle of the chart represents the routes' average speed.
7. Share: convenient to share a route to your friends, share can be done when saving a route, or long-press a route in the route list.
8. route planning: plan a route to drive along.
9. photo: photos can be displayed along with routes, tap a photo to enlarge.
1. Google Play and Google Map should be installed and upgraded first in your mobile phone.
2. GPS position gets high accuracy and needs much power. When GPS is used, the mobile phone should be put outdoor with a clear view of the sky. It may take several minutes to have a first fix of GPS position.
3. GPS and phone screen are power-hungry, Please keep charging when used.
4. This app can be used worldwide, especially in China mainland.
5. Video function has been moved into a new app "My Tracks Videos", Routes and videos can be recorded and replayed synchronously.
Lines: Danbury,Harlem,Hudson,New Canaan,New Haven
What's your next train? No need to search for your train schedule. Set up your favorite trips and each time you open your app - you'll see your next five trains - with just one touch. Commuters - you'll never miss your train again!
Right Track: LIRR provides full offline schedule searches (no data connection required!) combined with real-time status updates that inform you of delays, cancellations and schedule changes, as they happen.
• Trip Searches with up to 2 transfers (offline, no data connection required)
• Real-Time Status and Track Information (when available)
• Station Tables (train status and track numbers)
• Branch Status (system-wide delays and schedule changes)
• LIRR Twitter Feed (for @LIRR updates)
• MTA Status (including NYC Subway and Buses)
• In-app Schedule Updates
• Line Map
• Fare Information
• Favorites (unlimited favorites available as an upgrade)
• Trip Alarms (available as an upgrade)
• Trip Sharing (available as an upgrade)
• Home screen widgets (available as an upgrade)
This app has a number of expanded features available for purchase as in-app upgrades:
• Ad Removal - $0.99
• Unlimited Favorites - $0.99
• Widgets - $0.99
• Other: Alarms, Trip Sharing - $0.99
• All of the above - $2.50
Explanation of Permission Requests:
• Access Network State: Determine if your device has a data connection
• Internet: Required to access real-time status information and displaying ads
• Write External Storage: Needed for backup of settings and storage of map tiles
• Wake Lock: Used by the travel alarms to turn the screen on when an alarm starts
• Vibrate: Used by the travel alarms
• Read Phone State: Used to verify upgrades against the device ID (the device ID is not logged or sent anywhere, but is used to generate a one-way hash for license keys)
• Location: only used when you request the closest station
This app is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by either the Long Island Rail Road or the MTA.
NYC Transit Status provides real-time transit information for transit and transportation agencies in the New York City region. The information includes delays, service changes, construction information, etc.
Currently supported transit agencies include:
• MTA - NYC Subways, buses, Metro North Railroad, Long Island Rail Road, MTA roadways
• 511NY - NYS DOT transit alerts, in addition to surrounding counties in CT and NJ
• NYS Thruway Authority - alerts for all Thruway operated roadways
At a minimum: a username, master password and site domain are required to generate a site-specific password (this generates a different password for each website or service). Optional parameters include final password length, the inclusion of uppercase letters, the inclusion of symbols, the symbol characters to choose from, and the number of SHA-256 hashes used to create the final password.
The password generating algorithm uses two steps of cryptographic SHA-256 hashes:
1) The first step hashes the username and master password to create a user token, which is then cached locally. This step is designed to take a significant amount of time (a couple of minutes) to thwart any attempts of brute forcing your master password form a stolen site password.
2) The second step hashes the cached user token, master password and domain (this step takes a much shorter amount of time). The hash result is then formatted to meet the final password parameters.
For details about the password generating algorithm, different implementations of the algorithm (including a python script), and to view the source code: visit https://github.com/dwaring87/pswd