- Access real-time trip information directly from Metro-North including train status, track number, and the latest service notices
- Save favorite trips for one click access to daily schedules, status and track number
- Get schedules that update in real-time — no need to download new timetables every time you open the app
- Find out trip details including duration, transfer details, Peak / Off Peak, fares and station stops
- Look up station information including location, parking, taxis and connecting services
- Easy access to accessibility details including ADA compliance and elevator / escalator status for all stations
Whether you are a daily commuter looking for up-to-date information on your usual trip or an occasional traveller trying to find the best trip option, the Train Time App is the most convenient and accurate way to plan a seamless trip.
When every minute counts and you can’t afford to be late to you next meeting or appointment, knowing exactly when your next connection is can make the difference between being on time or being late.
Metro North schedule for AndroidTM provides accurate and the latest schedules for the Metro North Railroad which help you plan your commute and be on time when it matters. It provides departure and arrival times including information about transfers (FREE OF CHARGE). The information is presented in a clean and easy to read interface, making it very easy to process at a glance.
FREE TRANSFERS SUPPORTED Now get schedules till your final destination. This is the only app on Android Market which can provide you free information for connections
ONE TOUCH RESULTS(FAVORITES) Save all your favorites. Get one touch results by setting favorites as default screen via preferences.
PEAK/ OFF PEAK On the results page you also get peak/ off peak information
REAL TIME TRACK INFO - App gets the track information in real time.
SERVICE STATUS Hit the triangle icon on the top right of the app and you will be shown the service status of each line. Detailed delay information is also available.
CLUTTER FREE Clean and easy to read interface
We are very receptive to your feedback. Let us know if you face any issues in using the app at email@example.com. Suggestions are most welcome.
KeyWords : Metro North, MNR, MTA, New York
This app is not affiliated to MTA
Find a schedule faster than mta.info!
* No Internet connection required!
* Lists which trains are approaching.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Not affiliated with Metro North Railroad
Trips (location A>B>C) currently not supported.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
My Tracks is the best app when you do hiking, climbing, skiing, boat, bicycle, or motorcycle rally, driving and other travel activities.
1. Location: show the phone's location on the map center.
2. Location information: current location's time, speed, altitude and route information can be shown on the mp, the layout can be dragged freely;
3. Route record: the phone's route can be recorded, paused, resumed and saved.
4. Mark: markers can be drawn on the map and can be dragged. A route and its markers can be shared with your friends. Click on a marker and its info window to edit or delete.
5. Route list: all routes can be listed with detailed information.Click on any item to show this route and photos on the map. long press on any route item to delete, rename, share or show speed chart. Each position's speed and time can be shown in a route.
6. Speed chart: blue portion in the middle of the chart represents the routes' average speed.
7. Share: convenient to share a route to your friends, share can be done when saving a route, or long-press a route in the route list.
8. route planning: plan a route to drive along.
9. photo: photos can be displayed along with routes, tap a photo to enlarge.
1. Google Play and Google Map should be installed and upgraded first in your mobile phone.
2. GPS position gets high accuracy and needs much power. When GPS is used, the mobile phone should be put outdoor with a clear view of the sky. It may take several minutes to have a first fix of GPS position.
3. GPS and phone screen are power-hungry, Please keep charging when used.
4. This app can be used worldwide, especially in China mainland.
5. Video function has been moved into a new app "My Tracks Videos", Routes and videos can be recorded and replayed synchronously.
All Android-Phones from version 2.1.
If the App is moved to the background, the GPS-receiving continues. This can quickly discharge the battery.
- Original, free Topo maps from scale 1:25'000 for Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Openstreetmaps and Opencyclemaps for worldwide use.
- Complete footpath, cycling and further networks to overlay the maps. Examples: footpath network Switzerland, cycling network Switzerland and South Germany, ....
- «Top of»-routes: Integrated Tour-guide with over 7500 professional created routes in the field of hiking, theme trails, cycling, mountainbike, ski tours, snow trail tours, transalp, etc. Following the principle: just the best routes of the region!
- Over 250'000 Points of interests, like hotels, museums, sights, ... – provided by our tourism-partners.
- Routing via leisure-path networks e.g. from point A to point B via footpaht network.
- Free text search in all databases. E.g. for mountain names, locations, addresses, etc. Alignment oft he map on these points.
- Recording of your own routes and waypoints and saving them on the phone or on www.GPS-Tracks.com.
- Revolutionary: With a free account on www.GPS-Tracks.com you can plan your routes (using the whole assortment of Topo- and satellite maps) and transfer them to the phone without any installation of software or maps. You do not need to connect the phone to the computer. Plan routes unlimitedly and recall them anytime and anywhere.
- All routes, POI's and maps can be saved on the phone (in case there is no telephone connection on the way).
- Simple user guidance: without initial effort or previous knowledge easily operated.
- All data can be saved on the phone. You can e.g. transfer data at home on a WiFi network to your phone and hence will be independent of a data connection on the way. If additional data is loaded through the internet connection on the way, we recommend to open a data subscription at your telecommunications provider. 30 MB per month are enough for that purpose. For a route Tour incl. all map data approx. 3 MB are loaded.
This App and its content were developed with the support from i.a.:
- Adelboden / Frutigen Tourismus
- Allgäu Tourismus
- Brigels Tourismus
- Colltex Skihaftfelle
- Chur Tourismus
- Davos Klosters Tourismus
- Swiss Cyling - Schweizerischer Radfahrerbund
- Engadin- St.Moritz Tourismus
- Entlebuch Unesco Biospärenreservat
- Fribourg Tourismus
- Heidiland Tourismus
- Vierwaldstättersee / Lakeluzern.ch Tourismus
- Lenzerheide Tourismus
- Liechtenstein Tourismus
- Luzern Tourismus
- Schweizerischer Alpen-Club SAC
- Schaffhauserland Tourismus
- St.Gallen Business Location
- Regiun Surselva
- Ticino Tourismus
- Viamala Tourismus
- Region Willisau
- Stadt Winterthur
- Zürichsee Tourismus
- Zug Tourismus
- Bad Zurzach
I also include a list of all service stations with their respective map view both satellite and in map view.
In short it is an essential application for every inhabitant of the city.
- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
• Find nearby tracks or import your own
• Examine the track on a map or as a list of waypoints
• Use GPS to chart your progress following the track
• Automatically determine the next waypoint on the track
• Receive voice prompts as you approach waypoints on the track
Track Navigator supports importing tracks directly from http://www.ridewithgps.com. Find nearby tracks or create your own and import them directly into Track Navigator. Tracks created using ridewithgps.com can be configured with waypoints that will provide turn-by-turn directions. Receive directions using voice prompts or view them in cue sheet format.
You can also create tracks using any other application, save them to your external storage, and import them directly into Track Navigator. Track Navigator supports importing files in GPX and TCX formats.
Other features of Track Navigator include:
• Support for metric and imperial distance units
• Highlight portions of the track that have been covered
• Voice notifications when going off track
• Display covered and remaining track distance in real-time
• Option to view satellite map
• Load individual waypoints into Google Maps for direct navigation
Many more features on the way. Stay on track with Track Navigator.
It is an application for simple immediate use that will enable you to consult:
Up-to-date map of the whole Metro network.
Map with the main points of tourist interest in the city.
You will have at your disposal all the information on the lines, with transfers and station services, besides the current train running situation in real time.
All the Services and Connections of the station you select.
It locates us by GPS and provides us with information on the station nearest to where we are, allowing us to choose a destination station or the station closest to the chosen destination, besides recommending the most suitable route with the fewest stations or with the fewest transfers. In addition, it tells you the approximate journey time.
It also enables you to plan your journeys by directly entering a Start and Destination station, allowing you to select either the fewest stations or fewest transfers option and telling you how long this journey will take you.
It allows you to consult Season Tickets, Fares and Timetables, as well as Contact Information.
• Türkçe, İngilizce, Almanca, Rusça, Fransızca ve Arapça dil desteği
• Güncel sefer tarifeleri
•Bulunduğunuz konumdan en yakın istasyona veya seçeceğiniz istasyona yol tarifi •Tüm istasyonları harita üzerinde görebilme •Harita üzerinde zoom yaparak gezinme seçeneği •İstasyonların özürlü erişim, wc, asansör ve otopark bilgileri •İstanbul Raylı Sistemler Ağ Haritası •Yazı, ses, fotoğraf ve video ile müşteri hizmetlerine başvurabilme •Yapmış olduğunuz başvuruyu takip edebilme •Güncel bilet fiyatları •Güncel haberler •Kayıp eşya •Sıkça Sorulan Sorular •Ücretsiz
Daha fazla bilgi için http://www.istanbululasim.com.tr adresini ziyaret edebilirsiniz.
Make your life easier with MetroIstanbul, the enterprise application of Istanbul Ulasim …
•Language support in Turkish, English, German, Russian, French, and Arabic •Current timetables •Directions from your current location to the closest or any selected station •All stations displayed on the map •Zoom option on the map •Information about accessibility, WC, elevator and parking for the stations •Railway Network Map of Istanbul •Contact the customer services by texting, voice, photos and videos •Follow-up on previous enquiries •Current fares •Current news •Lost and Found •Frequently Asked Questions •Free of Charge
For further information please visit http://www.istanbululasim.com.tr
Machen Sie sich das Leben einfacher mit der Corporate- Anwendung…
Funktionen der Anwendung
•Sprachenunterstützung in Türkisch, Englisch, Arabisch, Französich, Russisch und Deutsch •Aktuelle Fahrplaene •Beschreibung der Verbindung zu Ihrer Zielstrecke oder zur naechten Haltestelle •Alle Haltestellen auf der Netzwerk- Karte sichtbar •Auf der Netzwerk- Karte Zoom möglich.
•Wegweisung für Behinderten, Angaben über WC, Aufzug, Autoparkmöglichkeiten
•Netzwerk- Karte für Istanbul-Bahnsysteme •Sie können sich schriftlich, per Photo oder Video beim Kundendienst melden •Nach dem Stand der Anmeldung abfragen möglich •Aktuelle Fahrscheinpreise •Aktuelle Nachrrichten •Fundsache •Haeufig gestellte Fargen •Kostenlos
Simplifiez-vous la vie avec MetroIstanbul, application d’entreprise d’Istanbul Ulasim…
•Fonctionnalités de l'application:
•Assistance de langue en Turc, Anglais, Arabe, Français, Allemand et Russe •Les horaires a jour •le plan de guide de votre itineraire a la station la plus proche ou a la station que vous choisirez.
•Toutes les stations affichées sur la carte •Option de zoom sur la carte •Information sur l’accessibilité, les WC, les ascenseurs et le parking dans les stations •Carte de reseau ferroviaire d’Istanbul •Contacter le service clients par SMS, messagerie vocale, photo et video •Suivre vos demandes •Les tarifs à jour •Dernieres nouvelles •Objets trouvés •Foire aux questions •Gratuite
Новые удобства от Metroİstanbul, который является институционным приложением Торгово-промышленного АО «Истанбул Улашым »…
•Языковая поддержка на турецком, английском немецкий французский и арабском языках •Новые расписания •Описание маршрута от Вашего местонахождения до избранной станции •Указание на карте всех станций •Возможность увеличения изучаемого объекта на карте •Информация о доступе, туалетах, лифтах и автостоянках для инвалидов •Карта сети рельсовых транспортных систем Стамбула •Возможность передать в департамент обслуживания клиентов/пассажиров текстовые, аудио сообщения, фото и видео •Возможность отследить процедуры, связанные с Вашим обращением •Новые цены на билеты •Новости •Служба «Поиск потерянных вещей» •Часто задаваемые вопросы •Бесплатно
Get real-time predictions for DC Metrorail, Metro Bus, Arlington Transit (ART), DC Circulator, PG County - The Bus, Fairfax CUE, GMU Shuttle, and UMD Shuttle. Keep track of your favorite stations and sort them however you like!
Find your way to the nearest Metrorail stations and WMATA bus stops by using your devices GPS with the “Nearest Stations” feature. Once you have your results, one click will get you turn by turn directions with Google Maps.
Use our interactive map of the Metrorail system to find your way around. Having trouble finding a station entrance?
Click a station on the map and choose “Street View” and have a look around.
The train trip planner will help you to plan your station-to-station trip, help you with transfers, and provide time, distance, and fare estimates for your trip.
Keep up to date with the latest News, Advisories, and system outages that may impact your commute.
**If you run into issues, please email the support email address. The support email is monitored daily and is the fastest way to get a resolution!**
Now you have the power of access within your hands to get live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends!
No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
* Live train status
* Live station status
* Train schedule
* Cancelled trains
* Rescheduled trains
* Diverted trains
* PNR status
* Reload and exit buttons are also available in options.
* Please select Station after you enter your train name/number to get trains status at that station.
* Train Search
* Train Route
* Train availability
Keywords: Live Train Status India, Live Train Status, Indian Train Status, Live! train status, train time,Live Train Status,Live Train Status,Live Train Status
Metro - Metrobus Mexico City which gives the user an overview of the two major systems of public transport in the City of Mexico, the Public Transport Network and Metro Metrobus.
The application you have on your mobile, it has the ability to show both the entire Metro network and Metrobus, either by station, line or map also allows you to plot routes to locate the path to take between two stations. The application is authorized to display the stations closest to your location via GPS.
Both the Metro section as Metrobus, you can search lines, stations or guiding you plot routes by a single, simple interface. With this application you also have the possibility to find descriptions of the seasons in their historical context.
★ Highlights ★
✔ NEW: NFC-Plugin for read tickets of Moscow metro;
✔ Trains timetables(L.A.,Msk,Spb,Kiev,D.C.,NY,London,Athens);
✔ Search for closest metro station to location in the city. For example, you can find station nearby to Red Square. You can as well find closest station to Big Ben in London, to Eiffel Tower in Paris, etc..;
✔ Search for closest station using GPS;
✔ Prompt which metro car to take to exit to the city or change the line (NYC, Moscow, SPb, Kiev, London, Barcelona, Paris, Munich);
✔ Easy controls. You can get a route in few clicks;
✔ Voice search – search for stations, routes, POI;
✔ Tourist's POI – cafés, night clubs, cinemas, shops and other places of interest nearby to metro stations;
✔ Airports and railway stations located on the map;
✔ Send your route as text via SMS or as picture via Email;
✔ Favourite stations, routes and closed stations;
✔ Schemes of stations for some maps;
✔ Metro maps of many cities around the world in single app;
Additional features for metro which are covered by GSM network or Wi-Fi:
✔ Current location on metro plan;
✔ Voice prompts while navigating;
✔ Start station is chosen automatically;
✔ Reminder to exit the train;
Available metro schemes:
★ USA ★
1. New York
3. Los Angeles County
★ United Kingdom ★
1. London tube
2. London tube + National Rail in Z1-6
★ Russia ★
2. Saint Petersburg
5. Nijniy Novgorod
★ Spain ★
★ Canada ★
★ France ★
★ Republic of Singapore ★
★ Ukraine ★
★ Belarus ★
★ Germany ★
★ Mexico ★
★ Brazil ★
1. São Paulo
★ Czech Republic ★
★ Japan ★
★ Greece ★
★ South Korea ★
★ China ★
1. Hong Kong
★ Italy ★
★ Sweden ★
★ India ★
★ Malaysia ★
1. Kuala Lumpur
★ United Arab Emirates ★
* CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS
It is necessary to mute the player in headphones, when the program announces current station's name by the voice
* COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
To determine current location by GSM transmitters of mobile operators
* FINE (GPS) LOCATION
To find the nearest station in the city
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Download train timetables, info about metro service status, information about time of the next train
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
For information on the current GSM or Wi-Fi cell. Binding license to Market
* MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Saving navigation data on SD-card. Saving current route as picture on SD-card to send to a friend.
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING
Prevent phone from sleep when uses navigation
* CHANGE WI-FI STATE
To find Wi-Fi spots on subway stations and determine current user location in the underground (activated only if you allow to use Wi-Fi in phone settings)
Right Track: LIRR provides full offline schedule searches (no data connection required!) combined with real-time status updates that inform you of delays, cancellations and schedule changes, as they happen.
• Trip Searches with up to 2 transfers (offline, no data connection required)
• Real-Time Status and Track Information (when available)
• Station Tables (train status and track numbers)
• Branch Status (system-wide delays and schedule changes)
• LIRR Twitter Feed (for @LIRR updates)
• MTA Status (including NYC Subway and Buses)
• In-app Schedule Updates
• Line Map
• Fare Information
• Favorites (unlimited favorites available as an upgrade)
• Trip Alarms (available as an upgrade)
• Trip Sharing (available as an upgrade)
• Home screen widgets (available as an upgrade)
This app has a number of expanded features available for purchase as in-app upgrades:
• Ad Removal - $0.99
• Unlimited Favorites - $0.99
• Widgets - $0.99
• Other: Alarms, Trip Sharing - $0.99
• All of the above - $2.50
Explanation of Permission Requests:
• Access Network State: Determine if your device has a data connection
• Internet: Required to access real-time status information and displaying ads
• Write External Storage: Needed for backup of settings and storage of map tiles
• Wake Lock: Used by the travel alarms to turn the screen on when an alarm starts
• Vibrate: Used by the travel alarms
• Read Phone State: Used to verify upgrades against the device ID (the device ID is not logged or sent anywhere, but is used to generate a one-way hash for license keys)
• Location: only used when you request the closest station
This app is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by either the Long Island Rail Road or the MTA.
NYC Transit Status provides real-time transit information for transit and transportation agencies in the New York City region. The information includes delays, service changes, construction information, etc.
Currently supported transit agencies include:
• MTA - NYC Subways, buses, Metro North Railroad, Long Island Rail Road, MTA roadways
• 511NY - NYS DOT transit alerts, in addition to surrounding counties in CT and NJ
• NYS Thruway Authority - alerts for all Thruway operated roadways
At a minimum: a username, master password and site domain are required to generate a site-specific password (this generates a different password for each website or service). Optional parameters include final password length, the inclusion of uppercase letters, the inclusion of symbols, the symbol characters to choose from, and the number of SHA-256 hashes used to create the final password.
The password generating algorithm uses two steps of cryptographic SHA-256 hashes:
1) The first step hashes the username and master password to create a user token, which is then cached locally. This step is designed to take a significant amount of time (a couple of minutes) to thwart any attempts of brute forcing your master password form a stolen site password.
2) The second step hashes the cached user token, master password and domain (this step takes a much shorter amount of time). The hash result is then formatted to meet the final password parameters.
For details about the password generating algorithm, different implementations of the algorithm (including a python script), and to view the source code: visit https://github.com/dwaring87/pswd