Take a photo of a business card and a new contact is added. These individuals in your contact book are then invited to keep their information updated.
Monicur allows you to improve your networking experience by enabling:
- search contacts by name, company, and company position
- take notes on an individual that you've met
- time-stamp when you met the contact
- geo-stamp where you met the contact
- scan and carry/access your contacts anywhere with a mobile or desktop device
- keep contact information up to date
- keep your contacts private unlike social media contacts
Business Card Holder
Let's exchange business card with NFC, not Paper.
Register my card and send it easily to the other users.
You can manage the received cards much easier with intuitive UI of Business Card Holder.
If you register your business cards here, that can be easily exchanged by NFC or SMS, etc.
[Manage Card List]
To press Tab, cards list can be sorted by various criteria such as name, company, registered date and favorite. Also, bookmarking will help you to mange designated people easily.
[Import/Export from Contact]
Easily import data from Contacts and export registered cards in this application to Contacts.
From "Send to NFC" menu, NFC phone users can send your or someone's card by touching their back. Otherwise, SMS and Bluetooth will be supported soon so you can easily send cards.
[Back-up to USB Storage]
Registered cards can be Exported to USB storage and restored using the backup data. (However, duplicated card will be replaced data from the point of the backup)
Backup data is stored in the form of vCard so the other vCard services can be supported.
※ This application tested by Samsung Galaxy S2.
AT Solution, Inc.
Copyright ⓒ2011 AT Solution\nAll rights reserved.
This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using LG Nexus 4 often fails on certain MRTDs. Other devices with a Broadcom NFC solution (such as Samsung Galaxy S4) may also be affected.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
- OCR works best in brightly lit environments.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at email@example.com.
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tesseract-android-tools (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-android-tools/): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://code.google.com/p/leptonica/): Apache License 2.0
CardShake is a very popular free application which is distributed through Apple store and it is used by 100,000 users from all over the world since October 2010.
We are introducing a new Android version to you.
We improved user interface by adding a main menu screen so that users can easily figure out the functions of CardShake.
Now exchange eBC with your friends and business partners instead of paper business cards and throw away your paper business card from your wallet.
Looking forward to a world where no paper business card is necessary!!!!
※ CardShake supports an exchanging between devices with the same OS platform.
(For example, iPhone to iPhone, Android to Android.)
There are the following features.
- You need to create your own business card only once and then exchange with others, which means you do not need to scan or recognize paper business card from others.
- To exchange eBC, CardShake has to be installed in the smartphone of the other party.
- eBC can be automatically exchanged by shaking smartphones at the same time.
- CardShake supports multi language platforms.
- Young people who do not have business cards can create an Avatar eBC.
- CardShake helps to recognize other parties by exchanging face photos.
- Convenient facilities like text messaging, calling, map navigation, SNS, and connection to web sites are provided.
- Fast and convenient search by adding tags to the exchanged eBC.
- You can record short memos about situations and purposes of meetings in CardShake.
- You can import and export the address book of the smartphone and photos can be inserted into the phone list.
- You can import and export address book of MS Outlook.
- The Tag Identifier (if it has one)
- The technologies available in this tag
Want more ? Contact me ! :)
Permet de lire toutes les cartes NFC pour connaître :
- L'identifiant unique du tag (si existant)
- Les technologies disponibles pour ce tag
N'hésitez pas à me contacter ! :)
The fast track to your RFID solution
- free and without obligation
- it takes only 5 min
- results can be cached
- response from the RFID experts within 24 hours
- application independent
This app supports English, German and Croatian.
The innovative mPOS software is designed to work with phones and tablets with Android OS V2.2 and higher.
Sales agents can synchronize information (customer’s rolodex, products inventory, account payables, account receivables, routes, sales reports, orders, etc.) directly from the central database. The application is very simple to manage since it is completely modular and it shows icons and descriptions of each module functions.
Mobile Vendor App Standard Version
This version of the mPOS contains the following modules:
- Customer Rolodex
- Product Inventory
- Accounts: Payables, Receivable
Mobile Vendor Ap Premium Version
The premium version is made of the same modules on the standard version plus the following:
- Digital Catalog of Products
- Bar Code Scanner
If you dont't need to read the tag RFID, is better to use the app "Mardom Scan" available on Google Play.
With MardomDuff, you can read: RFID tags HF 15693, Barcodes, Qrcodes.
The data collected will be sent via email to your PC.
The data on the PC will be processed by Excel: ExcelMardomDuff.xls
Download ExcelMardomDuff.xls from www.mardom.it
To read RFID tag, the mobile phone must be equipped with
NFC. Standard ISO 21481 NFC-IP2.
There are 2 versions of Mardomduff: DEMO and PRO.
DEMO version only has functional limitations, no time limits.
Demo version: Max 5 acquisitions will be displayed and exported.
NFC Visit Card is an electronical visit card contained within your mobile device, you will not need anymore to carry those annoying paper visit cards. Once you have installed it, add your own information on the application. And by putting together two devices with NFC, you will be able to transfer and add automatically your own information to another phone. Even if the application is not active in the other device, it will be sent and added.
Many thanks to Erola Rabat for her design.
NFC Visit Card is an original idea of Enrique López-Mañas
NFC페이온은 별도의 추가단말기없이 스마트폰을 신용카드단말기로 사용 할 수 있는 서비스 입니다.
- 주요기능 -
1. 신용카드결제 및 취소, 현금영수증 발급 및 취소
2. 결제내역 조회
- 특징 -
1. NFC기능이 있는 스마트폰만 사용가능 (일부기종은 호환되지 않습니다)
2. RF IC Card(후불교통카드, 페이온카드) 처리가능
3. 국민APP Card 처리가능(KCP VAN)
4. 마크네틱카드 처리가능한 MSR리더기 별매(이어잭형 or 블루투스형)
- 등록방법 -
1. 신용카드 가맹점 이어야 함.
2. VAN사 등록 이후 사용가능(KCP 또는 스마트로)
3. 등록문의 : firstname.lastname@example.org
Business card template with support to add to contacts
Pet template to create NFC Dog Tags
Product Inventory template to help keep track of customer inventory
Travel tag template for weather proof travel tags
NFC tags are small battery-less storage devices that (depending on the tag) can be written to roughly 100,000 times.
Since they do not contain any electrical components, they can get wet without fear of lost information. While there are many different NFC tags, the two main types used for cell phones are the Mifare Classic (which is compatible with older NFC equipped devices like the Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy S III) and NTAG203 (which is compatible with all NFC phones, but stores about 8 times less data). Google is moving towards the direction of the universal tags to avoid proprietary parts and thus, the Nexus 4, New Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 are not compatible with the Mifare Classic 1K.
A FREE version of the app capable of reading the NFC tags created with the app is now available.
If you have any questions on which tags may be right for you, please feel free to contact me through my email on the play store
For more information visit www.railsentinel.co.uk
Please note: ONLY new Sentinel smartcards can be read this way – not NCCA-Sentinel cards.
The new Sentinel app allows anyone to check their own smartcard and also allows authorised card checkers to authenticate their team as well as undertake spot checks and check TVPs (Track Visitor Permits).
Depending on the Android smartphone used, smartcards can either be checked by scanning the QR code on the front of the card/ TVP or by reading the microchip within the smartcard, using NFC (please note: TVPs can only be checked by scanning QR code).
This app can be used with any Android smartphone or tablet (Android 4 and above) with a rear-facing autofocus camera and NFC. Sentinel smartcards can be read securely using NFC, as these devices read information from the smartcard’s microchip electronically. Internet access is not required to read smartcards using NFC. The smartcard’s microchip can be checked using NFC with no internet availability whatsoever. However if internet access is available when reading a card using NFC, any updates for that card from the new Sentinel database are transferred automatically to the smartcard.
All smartcard checking activities are uploaded automatically to the database when an internet connection is present or will be uploaded later when connectivity is restored by re-launching the app.
To use NFC, make sure it’s enabled in the Wireless & Networks settings of your smartphone before you attempt to read any cards.
The application is easy to use:
1. Open the app.
2. If using NFC, hold the new Sentinel smartcard to the back, near the top, of your device OR click the QR code button and focus the camera on the card’s QR code.
3. Confirm the sponsor for today.
4. Depending on the card presented, either the card itself will be shown or a menu of options will be displayed for authorised card checkers.
5. Follow the on screen options.
Please note does not work with Galaxy S3 Mini
More from developer
The reason why root is required is because I have to make one particular call via the shell that you cannot normally do with normal Android SDK broadcast intent capabilities.
This is a super simple app that enables and disables the Car Dock function. Once given the super user permission, you can just tap on the app in your app drawer or leave it as an app on your homescreen that sort of doubles as a 1x1 widget but as an app icon.
Do not disable the car dock mode from the system notification, it will cause rotation to stick until reboot. This is a system provided notification that disables car dock "incorrectly".
Tested and working Devices
Nexus 5 w/ Android 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus w/ Android 4.3
Droid Incredible w/ Android 4.0.4
android.permission.INTERNET - Only required for the use of calculating overall tips being calculated (globally) with Flurry Analytics
So go ahead, put in the information about your cabinet and set a timer for a cup of tea that you'd like to enjoy. Afterwards be sure to share your thoughts on Twitter! Your thoughts will show up on the #tea area once tweeted.
Officially Tested Devices: Galaxy Nexus
Thanks to Brenna O'Leary for designing the icon.