- Easy to use editor with a load of options to customize your virtual business card
- Enjoy a wide variety of optional features you can add to your virtual business card
- Choose a template to start creating your virtual business card, modify it to your needs
- Choose a background, fonts, colors and sizes of all things you wish to put into your virtual business card
- Add all your contact information, like address, company name, your position, phone numbers, email addresses or websites addresses
- Add your social media information
- Add photo, logo or a picture, choose its size and place on your virtual business card
- Show/hide grid option in the editor will help you position all the elements
- Share your virtual business cards just by touching backs of your phones together
- Safe and quick transfer between smartphones based on the NFC technology
- Store received virtual business cards in a mobile business cards holder
- Browse your business cards holder in a useful carousel view
- Search and/or sort your business cards with a variety of search and sort options
- Enjoy an interactive view of all your created and stored business cards, where all the information are active and will take you directly to their destination (i.e. youtube link on a business card will take you to youtube, address will take you to Google Maps, etc.)
- Edit your outdated business cards or delete them to create new
- Use the Business Card Book widget to put your favourite business card on your phone`s desktop for even quicker way to share it
- Display your stored business cards during incoming calls
- Most of Business Card Book`s features are optional, so you can customize the application to suit your needs
For more information, check out BCB trailer movie or go to our website.
If you like Business Card Book, check the Pro version for even more features.
BCBapp.com does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on virtual business cards. BCBapp.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential, or other), which may arise as a result of your use of (or inability to use) this application. All rights reserved.
The German eID (neuer Personalausweis) is not supported. Even though its specification is closely related to the above mentioned ICAO standard. The German electronic passport is supported, though.
The U.S. Passport Card is not supported. It is based on a different RFID technology which is not compatible with NFC. U.S. electronic passports (booklets) are supported, though. Please note that the antenna in the U.S. electronic passport is located on the inside of the back cover. The booklet needs to be opened to access the chip.
This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using specific handsets (e.g. LG Nexus 4) often fails on certain MRTDs, specifically on Active Authentication.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at email@example.com.
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tess-two (https://github.com/rmtheis/tess-two): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://www.leptonica.org): Apache License 2.0
Business Card Holder
Let's exchange business card with NFC, not Paper.
Register my card and send it easily to the other users.
You can manage the received cards much easier with intuitive UI of Business Card Holder.
If you register your business cards here, that can be easily exchanged by NFC or SMS, etc.
[Manage Card List]
To press Tab, cards list can be sorted by various criteria such as name, company, registered date and favorite. Also, bookmarking will help you to mange designated people easily.
[Import/Export from Contact]
Easily import data from Contacts and export registered cards in this application to Contacts.
From "Send to NFC" menu, NFC phone users can send your or someone's card by touching their back. Otherwise, SMS and Bluetooth will be supported soon so you can easily send cards.
[Back-up to USB Storage]
Registered cards can be Exported to USB storage and restored using the backup data. (However, duplicated card will be replaced data from the point of the backup)
Backup data is stored in the form of vCard so the other vCard services can be supported.
※ This application tested by Samsung Galaxy S2.
AT Solution, Inc.
Copyright ⓒ2011 AT Solution\nAll rights reserved.
***** Winner of RISING STAR Award in the “Mobile Field Sales & CRM” category in the Mobile Star Awards *****
***** ABBYY BCR is a Featured App in the Intel® Business App Portfolio *****
***** If your desk is strewn with printed business cards this could be the app for you. Throw away your 1980s-style rolodex and download the ABBYY Business Card Reader (BCR) - The Telegraph (UK) *****
***** Tried several business card readers and this BCR is best – by Kate Wickham *****
With ABBYY Business Card Reader (BCR) you can:
- Instantly transfer business card data in 21 languages right onto your smartphone
- Sync cards data across Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad) via ABBYY’s cloud storage
- Save contacts in the BCR’s own storage – CardHolder- with convenient search, sorting and grouping functionality
- Share biz contacts data from BCR via e-mail, SMS or Wi-Fi
System requirements: OS Android version 4.0 and above, camera with auto focus.
✓ Forget having to manually enter contact details into your smartphone. Unsurpassed data recognition and speed based on famous ABBYY Mobile OCR technology, eliminate having to correct or re-key business cards data, making creating new contacts easy and automatic.
✓ Sync cards across Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad) to make business cards database trouble-free, updated and accessible from all your mobile devices.
✓ Card Holder, the BCR’s own storage, provides convenient business card search, as well as sorting and grouping of contacts. You can quickly and easily find biz contact you need.
✓ ‘My business cards' group in Card Holder allows to save your own business cards in different languages and for different biz occasions.
✓ Text notes to cards easy to make, edit, look through and find in BCR’s storage.
✓ Quickly verify contacts recognition results. The BCR highlights uncertain characters and displays the original image so that you can confirm or correct the app's output.
✓ Forward recognized contact data from Card Holder via e-mail as VCard and JPEG file or via SMS as a plain text.
✓ Cross-platform sharing of business cards across Android and iOS for all businessman using ABBYY Business Card Reader (thanks to AllJoyn™ by Qualcomm Innovation Center Inc.).
✓ Find out more about your new biz contacts on the most popular social networks – Linkedln, Facebook and Twitter right from your BCR!
✓ Search in Maps for the address of your biz contact with just one tap from ABBYY Business Card Reader
✓ Backup and restore contacts from saved business cards.
✓ Recognize business cards in 21 languages, including multilingual cards:
• Norwegian (Bokmal)
• Norwegian (Nynorsk)
• Portuguese (Portugal)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
FOLLOW ABBYY Mobile on Twitter http://twitter.com/ABBYY_Mobile
Join ABBYY Mobile on Facebook: http://facebook.com/AbbyyMobile
Watch ABBYY Mobile on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/ABBYYHQVIDEOS
ABBYY Business Card Reader makes your business cards and contacts work.
Take a photo of a business card and a new contact is added. These individuals in your contact book are then invited to keep their information updated.
Monicur allows you to improve your networking experience by enabling:
- search contacts by name, company, and company position
- take notes on an individual that you've met
- time-stamp when you met the contact
- geo-stamp where you met the contact
- scan and carry/access your contacts anywhere with a mobile or desktop device
- keep contact information up to date
- keep your contacts private unlike social media contacts
Rdex recognizes phone numbers, email addresses and web links and connects them to their respective applications. Just tap the link to phone the number, compose an email or browse the website.
Rdex is also available for the PC. Store the data on a cloud service like Dropbox and you can access it from anywhere. Open the data file from within the Android Dropbox app and any changes you make will be saved to the Internet cloud.
Rdex is deliberately simple. The data file is stored as a simple text file. You can open it with any text editor. Operating systems and applications come and go but ASCII text will be with us forever.
NFC Visit Card is an electronical visit card contained within your mobile device, you will not need anymore to carry those annoying paper visit cards. Once you have installed it, add your own information on the application. And by putting together two devices with NFC, you will be able to transfer and add automatically your own information to another phone. Even if the application is not active in the other device, it will be sent and added.
Many thanks to Erola Rabat for her design.
NFC Visit Card is an original idea of Enrique López-Mañas
• С beProfi вы сможете создать свою виртуальную визитку, указав контактные данные, сферу деятельности, интересы, профили в соц. сетях и многое другое.
• Передавая визитку через beProfi, вы не просто передаете важный набор данных, но и демонстрируете отзывы людей о вашей деятельности, включая лайки, свидетельствующие об уровне вашего профессионализма.
• С beProfi вам больше не придется тратить время на утомительное сохранение контактов вручную. С нами эта проблема решается одним касанием: вы просто принимаете визитку и весь профиль о человеке (имя, номер телефона, instagram, вид деятельности и т.д.) сохраняется у вас автоматически.
• beProfi — это удобный поиск необходимых людей, компаний и мест. Имея только одну зацепку о человеке или организации (номер телефона или же instagram) — вы сможете с легкостью найти искомое.
При регистрации в приложении ваша визитка создается автоматически, вам же остается заполнить рубрики и указать информацию о себе и своей деятельности.
Все принятые вами визитки будут храниться в вашей визитнице. Доступом к данным вы будете обладать 24 часа в сутки, в независимости от Интернета.
- Easily list the cards;
- Share with other apps;
- Call to the card owner with one touch;
- Rotate with 3D animation;
- and etc.
Buka was awarded 3 prices for intuitive and fast design by IDC!
This will bring luck to your business! Try it!
Connect Passport works in conjunction with the Adobe Connect Mobile App, making the ability to hold meetings from anywhere more convenient than ever before. Forget entering log-in credentials or long meeting room URLs, with Connect Passport, one click and you’re in.
· Access User and Shared Meetings and Content
· Ability to mark meeting rooms as favorites
· View meeting participants
· Access multiple accounts from your device
· Email meeting room URL from Passport
Visit us at: www.connectpassport.com
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/intesolv
Give us your feedback! What do you want to see in future Connect Passport updates? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
·To attend an Adobe Connect meeting on your mobile device, you will need to download the free Adobe Connect Mobile app.
This free version of Connect Passport contains third party advertisements. A non-advertisement version is available in Google Play for 1.99.
- Scan business cards
- Save contact information to one or more accounts on your device
- Add notes to cards
- Label cards and display cards lists by label
- Full text search to easily find the card you are looking for
- Tablet optimized User Interface
- Never lose your contacts. Backup your cards and take your contact data with you
Apart from saving contacts into your phone and mail accounts, this business card scanner app also maintains a list of your scanned cards.
✔ Capture business cards with ‘Take a Photo’
✔ Use an existing picture of business card with ‘Pick an Image’
✔ Recognize contacts from your clipboard text (e.g. paste text from e-mail signatures)
✔ Choose account(s) to save your contact (e.g. Gmail, Outlook etc.,)
✔ View your scanned business cards with ‘Show Cards’
✔ Full text search of all your cards. You can also search specific categories like Name, Company etc.
✔ Make phone calls or send mails to your contact from the App
✔ Share your card images with others
✔ Export your contacts into Outlook through .vcf
✔ Backup and Restore your cards - Copy the backup file to another device to transfer all your cards
✔ Create notes for a contact and search through the note contents
✔ Create and assign multiple labels to your cards - like Gmail labels
✔ Quick scanning and character recognition
✔ Scan and store both sides of the card
✔ 20+ language recognition
✔ Card list with convenient search and sort functionality
✔ Send group mails to your contacts
✔ Maintain Social and IM contacts
All image processing happens on the device *** no network data transfer costs to transfer image ***
Your business cards and contacts stay local to your Phone or Tablet ***contact data never leaves your device***
Unlimited business card detection *** no limit of any kind ***
Please send your comments to email@example.com. We are constantly improving the recognition algorithm and will be glad to hear any feedback.
1. Your data is your own - We will not share your personal data with others.
2. Your data goes with you - You can export all your card data and take it with you, even if you decide not to use our app at any point.
3. Your data is secure - It either stays on your device or backed up securely to our server with your permission (coming soon).
Keep your CRC cards with you, whenever you go! Don't hesitate to record your shiny new idea even if you are traveling.
This app allows you to create, manage and browse CRC cards to help you foster your ideas.
It is useful for software architects, project leads and software engineers. Great for agile, XP and other software development methodologies.
CRC cards can also be used when learning Object-oriented design.
Please, don't hesitate to use built-in feedback tool, should you get stuck, notice bug or have any suggestions.
Consider downloading free trial version first, if you haven't done it already.
So go ahead, put in the information about your cabinet and set a timer for a cup of tea that you'd like to enjoy. Afterwards be sure to share your thoughts on Twitter! Your thoughts will show up on the #tea area once tweeted.
Officially Tested Devices: Nexus 5, Galaxy Nexus
Thanks to Brenna O'Leary for designing the icon.
*Does not work with Android 5.0 Lollipop*
The reason why root is required is because I have to make one particular call via the shell that you cannot normally do with normal Android SDK broadcast intent capabilities.
This is a super simple app that enables and disables the Car Dock function. Once given the super user permission, you can just tap on the app in your app drawer or leave it as an app on your homescreen that sort of doubles as a 1x1 widget but as an app icon.
Do not disable the car dock mode from the system notification, it will cause rotation to stick until reboot. This is a system provided notification that disables car dock "incorrectly".
Tested and working Devices
Nexus 5 w/ Android 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus w/ Android 4.3
Droid Incredible w/ Android 4.0.4
android.permission.INTERNET - Only required for the use of calculating overall tips being calculated (globally) with Flurry Analytics