MapPad is providing multi-purpose mapping solution allowing location capture and determines distance and area for the shapes drawn on the map or captured using real-time GPS tracking.
Calculate area of the field or a walk distance instantly using Google or Bing Map Satellite view. Save petrol and time and capture features with few clicks on the map.
Area & Distance measurements are very accurate - please compare with other apps and what's on the ground.
With MapPad you can capture, manage and share your data easily. App supports number of well-known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables and export formats: KML, GPX, CSV and AutoCAD DXF.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture (measuring farms, soils, grow, check planted area etc.), roofing, solar panel planning and solar panel installation, fencing, construction, real estate management, asset management, winter snow removal or farming business.
MapPad also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf (distance meter and range finder), biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure areas or distances is necessary.
Please visit our website to find out how to prepare offline map and get more information about this product.
- Base maps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topographic map have been predefined.
- Very accurate measurement of areas and distances.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Support for number of metric and imperial units.
- Support for several global and local coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), Greek Grid – if you require support for any other spatial reference please get in touch.
- Possibility to capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- Possibility to add\edit title and description for each recorded measurement and waypoint.
- Export single or multiple measurements or waypoints to KML, GPX, CSV and DXF to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Quick open exported KML files in Google Earth
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
Our users are successfully using MapPad in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- roofing and solar panel planning,
- calculations for snow removal,
- biking and walking routes planning,
- forestry planning and woodland management,
- agriculture and soils' surveys,
- road constructions,
- tree surveys
Find community hosted maps from ArcGIS Online – Esri’s online GIS. Alternatively you can use the authoring tools on ArcGIS.com to create your own maps that can be used in ArcGIS.
If you are an existing Esri customer this application is part of your ArcGIS system. You can share your corporate maps and extend the reach of your GIS to your Android devices within your enterprise using ArcGIS Server.
- Navigate map galleries in just a few taps
- Use maps authored in ArcGIS.com
- Access your own GIS data
- Display and zoom to current location
- Data Collection and Editing
* Use your GPS or the map to collect and update GIS data
* Attach photos to what you collect
* Intelligent form-based data entry driven by ArcGIS data models
* Includes a set of hosted industry specific collection sample maps so you can test drive these capabilities. Look for them inside of the new Gallery entry on the Find Maps tab.
- Magnify your Identify and Editing experience
* When interacting with the map, tap and hold to accurately locate a position on the map using a Magnifier
- Perform linear and area measurements based on your current location or by interacting with the map.
- Retrieve detailed map metadata
- View feature attribute information
- Perform keyword search and get access to relevant information
- Change the visibility of layers
- Access popular maps faster by adding them to your favorites list
* Search, explore and discover maps
* View information about your assets
* Search for places and features in your map
* Access maps in your organization or shared publicly
* Share maps with other Explorer users
* Sketch on the map to highlight important aspects of your data
* Tell stories and brief stakeholders via map presentations
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
MAPPING PRO allows the conversion of a single Smartphone or tablet device into an advanced system for collecting and capturing data.
• Collect and update information using multiple maps.
• The GPS always shows your position on the map.
• Use default values to collect information.
• Display one or more maps without needing internet connection.
• Export your data to Microsoft Excel or Google Maps (KML).
• Fully compatible with ArcGIS.
Synchronization with ArcGIS
View your database mapping, shape files, maps, etc. All you have in ArcMap can be easily loaded on your mobile device to be viewed anywhere at any time, without connecting.
It has the following functionalities;
* Can choose any ESRI basemap
* You can add you own operation mapservice
* Find can be used on operational layers
* Bookmarks manager
* Identify ('portrait' displays top feature, 'landscape' displays all features)
* Zoom to find feature from find results
* Zoomin, Zoomout, Pan, Full Extent, Zoom Previous, Zoom Next, Clear selection
Survey 123 for ArcGIS lets you fill out surveys shared with you using your Android smartphone or tablet. You will need to sign-in with your ArcGIS organizational credentials and download any surveys shared with you. Once the survey is downloaded on the device you can start filling out one or many instances of it. This app is designed to work both online and offline.
- You can sign-in and download new surveys
- You can submit completed surveys
- You can keep filling out the downloaded surveys
- You can save it as draft and complete it later
Note: This app requires you have an ArcGIS organizational account.
• Usable by Everyone: Members of the community can easily download the Survey 123 app and start collecting data right away. The app works on most devices, and can be used even while disconnected.
• Share with Everyone: Get your survey to the community by simply sharing a URL or QR code. With a click, the survey becomes available inside their Survey 123 app. You can also choose to share only within your ArcGIS Online organization.
• Intuitive Surveys: You can design surveys including advanced logic and branching, embed audio and images, and use multiple languages. Survey 123 is compatible with the XLSForm specification.
• Built into ArcGIS: Since Survey 123 is built into ArcGIS, you can manage and analyze the results of your surveys in ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcGIS.com or any ArcGIS app with the click of a button.
For more information visit http://survey123.esri.com/
About Esri Labs
Survey 123 for ArcGIS is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by Esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you - our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
For submitting issues and suggestions to improve the app, please visit the website and use the community links.
Snap2Map is a native android application built by the Esri Labs for ArcGIS Organizational users to upload photos directly from their phone or tablet to create an beautiful interactive Map Tour and share it.
Snap2Map uses geo-tag information from the device photos if available and allow you to add/modify location information for the photos selected. You can also add captions and descriptions to each photo and upload to create a fully interactive Map Tour web application with just a few simple steps. The app and photos uploaded are hosted in your ArcGIS Organization.
You must be part of ArcGIS Organization and login as "Publisher" or "Administrator" role to create new Map Tours or use the free Developer Account. This app itself will not consume credits but you might be charged credits for storage of photos.
About Esri Labs :
Snap2Map is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you -- our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
The application has been designed to be simple and intuitive: no GIS knowledge is required. The app can be easily extended to provide custom workflows.
You can log into the app and use test data with the following credentials: demouser/demouser.
When you sign up through ArcGIS MarketPlace - marketplace.arcgis.com - we will contact you directly with instructions on how to test your own ArcGIS Online published data
For optimum stability and performance, the app is best used to visualize and edit up to 1000 features in one map view.
The custom log supports features that standard KML cannot support. Features included are:
* logs to a simple CSV file as well as a KML file
* logs raw GPS data unfiltered
* logs latitude, longitude, altitude, accuracy, bearing, speed, time, battery level, satellite count
* logs can be viewed through a custom google map api on a desktop or mobile device here: http://www.doubletimesoft.com/gpslogger
* has a setting for automatically stopping the log when battery level goes below a configurable level
* alerts you through a configurable notification when the gps signal is lost
* one or multiple logs can be selected and sent through email or google drive as zip files to save bandwidth
* low battery usage due to very little screen usage
* capable of logging while device is in standby for long periods of time
App can be also used as a tool for measurement and to calculate area or distance.
When registering location simply choose required attributes from defined earlier drop-down list, no need to type the same information over and over again. Import long attributes list from text files if necessary and use them in number of projects. If necessary you can add one or more pictures to each location as well.
If you are you working in the field, gathering large amount of spatial/location based data this app is for you.
Map It is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, environmental or farming business and allows quick collection of spatial data without the need of typing similar information number of times.
Speed up your workflow and make the data collection more efficient. Take advantage of survey layers and possibility to reuse same set of attributes for multiple surveys. Export your data to common files like CSV, KML, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON and process them further using Desktop GIS software like ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online or open source QGIS and other professional tools like MS Office.
Please visit our website and follow a Walk-Through (sample tree's survey) http://mapit-gis.com to understand better the application workflow.
Support for number of coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo 70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), UTM Indian 1975 (Thailand), SIRGAS 2000 UTM coordinate system for South & Latin America, ETRS89 TM06 – Portugal, D73 Modified Portuguese Grid.
Features useful for Mobile Data Collection:
- Base maps: Google Maps, Bing Maps, Open Street Map, Mapbox and Offline mbtiles,
- Support for WMS and ArcGIS Server Tiled map services as Google Maps Overlays (Topographic maps, orthophoto maps, geological surveys, cadastral information and number of other country specific free services can be used now together with Google maps as an overlay),
- Possibility to create and maintain sets of attributes - these are available as a drop down lists when new feature is being recorded, long lists of values can be imported from text files.
- Clusters for map markers, efficient way of having large number of points on the map without performance issues,
- Currently 2 methods of collection are supported (GPS location, Map cursor location),
- Possibility to group your data into the survey layers - each survey layer may have a default set of attributes.
- Local SD card export or share option. At the moment KML, CSV, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON export is supported,
- Possibility to record multiple points, polylines and polygons on one layer,
- When creating new polygon or line features measurement details like area or length are also available.
- GPS and satellites status,
- Address, location search,
- Import point, line and polygon features into layer from CSV, KML or geojson file
- Import attributes' values from file
Our users are successfully using MapIt in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- woodland surveys,
- forestry planning and woodland management surveys,
- agriculture and soils' types surveys,
- road constructions,
- land surveying,
- solar panels applications,
- roofing and fencing,
- tree surveys,
- GPS surveying,
- site surveying and soil samples gathering
If you are surveyor of any kind please check out this app and discover how it can save your time.
Please note: In case of problems or if you have new ideas please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
The app provides unique real-time GPS tracking feature, that allows you to measure field, property or region simply by walking or driving around. This feature is useful for people working in such areas as farming, landscaping, architecture and construction, real estate business and fencing, sport, golf and hiking, tour and trail planning. With this feature Planimeter operates as GPS tracker / logger or pedometer to record walking path or track.
The other useful feature is ability to quickly outline areas by drawing path on map. Magnifying Glass helps to place and edit pin position accurately: http://goo.gl/iibDY5
Area measurements on maps are useful in farming and land survey, landscaping, paving and construction, road building and repairing, lot building and planning, roof area estimation for solar panel installation.
Option to hide lines allows you to use the app as a simple tool for object mapping on Google Maps, lawn design, forestry. Planimeter can be used for placing way points to walk through or share your current location with family or friends.
See Interactive Guide in the app with detailed button and features description on your screen
- Accurate distance calculations and area measurements
- Metric and Imperial units (m, km, feet, yards, miles, ha, acres)
- Quick distance estimation between cities, waypoints, poles
- Bearing and Angle between lines
- Cycle through points by touch
- show GPS coordinates for selected point
- GPS accuracy settings
- Manage saved projects: open, save, preview, share KML files. KML-files can be used to export data to Google Earth and Google Maps
- Save screenshot of map with measurements
- Share data by email: map screenshot, coordinates as text message, KML file
- Map/Satellite View
- Zoom In/Out and Edit point location
- Location search using GPS and Network
- Address Search
- Add points by touch
- Add current GPS / Network location as a point
- Add points by Latitude and Longitude in different formats (DD, DMS)
- Fit-in and center points on screen (quick point search)
- Last point is auto centered - make it easy to use on scaled up map
- Option to show/hide lines and pins
- Multiple Point Selection in Edit Mode
- Delete selected / last / all points
- Full-screen option.
- Preferences: adjust GPS accuracy, time search, delete option and color theme
- Target Mode for accurate pin placement
- Show current coordinates in Target Mode
- Stylus Drawing Mode.
- Smart Path processing functions: Simplify Lines, Convex Area
- Point to point distances shown on path or track
- Quick Export To Google Earth (in-app purchase)
- GPS Tracking with time and accuracy settings.
- Magnifying Glass for accurate pin placement and editing
- Notes Mode (in-app purchase) to save bookmarks on Google Maps
- Quick switch to Google Maps from Note Mode to navigate to selected point: http://goo.gl/nCRTQi
- share Google Maps link to selected location with label from Notes Mode
- Localization: English, Portuguese, Russian
More about app, tips and updates: http://goo.gl/IPF0NI
- Background logging GPS latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, total distance
- Google map thumbnail in history
- Attach photos to session
- Share session history with your friends
- Export GPX , KML (For Google Earth) and CSV (For Excel) files
- Export TCX (Garmin) file and FITLOG (SportTracks) file
- Show/hide items
- Build-in file manager to launch csv, kml files
- Limit 1000 data points per workout
- Mutli-language : English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Trad. Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese
Features in PRO version :
☆ Share Google Map route and session photos to friends
☆ Speed chart
☆ Bar chart statistics
☆ Support file upload to your Dropbox
☆ No limitation of logging data
☆ No limitation of time interval
☆ No Ads
* Modify/delete SD card contents is used to write CSV file to SD card
* Internet access is used for ad
* Prevent phone from sleeping is used to keep the screen on for user taking lap
How to use the app ?
Press "GPS" icon to enable GPS.
Press "Start" button to start logging GPS data. To stop logging, press the "Stop" button
Press "Save" icon to save the logging data to KML,GPX,CSV file
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
2. If you like this app, please purchase the PRO version. http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peterhohsy.gpsloggerpro
Tags : GPS, logger, KML, GPX, CSV, background logging
Intended to be hands off, its ideal for recording your latest walk, run or cycle.
GPX Logger records files onto your memory card in the GPX file format, which can be readily imported into most mapping software.
As it only requires low end hardware (Froyo 2.2 and above) it can be used in more adventurous projects such as model plane or rocket black box recording.
Help and support can be found at http://eartoearoak.com/software/gpx-logger
FOLLOW US HERE:
Now you start recording videos right away from your lock screen very quickly. Panaroma and Photospere options also added. Swipe left to view clicked pictures.
Google provided a default lock screen camera widget,like in the Nexus 4 or Galaxy Nexus, to the Nexus 7 tablet which might be slow and unstable . This widget basically emulates that function. The only difference is that you need to TAP ON THE WIDGET for the camera to launch. We assure you that, this widget launches the camera FASTER THAN ANY OTHER in the market or even the stock camera widget.
IMPORTANT: Try to maintain only one instance of this widget. Remember, click on the widget to access camera!
IMPORTANT : Although, you can swipe left to view clicked pictures, you will not be able to access the previously existing pictures on your device
We are working on bringing an essence of greater functionality to this widget. Updates to this widget will be frequent.
We are determined to provide all support and would consider every feedback with utmost importance. Please rate us and give appropriate feedback, whether good or bad. Your feedback is very valuable to us.
Now you can view all the events and workshops of the ISquareR Fest on the go! You can view the schedule and set reminders for the events which you desire to attend! Receive notifications on your mobile which in turn keeps you even more excited! This is the FIRST ever GITAM student body to have an android application in the market! The events will gradually be updated in this app ,please be patient.
For more information, log on to http://www.iete.org/
IETE Student chapter is pleased to organize a two day event that will include various technical, non technical, workshops and guest lectures by reputed dignitaries at GITAM University in the month of February 2014.
With its brand name as an emerging professional Student chapter, IETE is in a position to deliver the expectations of many concerned faculties and students. The two day event which will be conducted on 10th & 11th February, 2014, is to accomplish the Chapter’s primary mission of supporting the continuing professional development of the budding engineers.
With the new GPS Logger, you can easily view and record real-time GPS data like distance,speed,path and other parameters which are substantial in analysis of your trip in the future. GPS Logger employs battery optimization techniques for efficient power consumption. Furthermore, it uses algorithms to maintain a high level of accuracy in your recorded data.
GPS Logger is integrated Google Maps Android v2, providing 3D maps with multi-gestures and layers.Export your collection in KML , GPX and PDF formats and store them on your device.Sharing options include Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, Bluetooth etc.
GPS Logger uses smart-database technology which takes care of a whole lot of background work .After you start recording, it does the job of grouping and arranging your collected data automatically for you, which you could modify later on.
GPS Logger also includes a mini File Manager, letting you browse through files on your device to open KML and GPX files.
1. Displays real time GPS data and Speed and Distance (in km/hr or miles/hr) in a high contrast for viewing purposes in sunlight.
2.Uses Google Maps v2.
2. Records your map path, GPS data, Speed and accuracy of your data in meters.
3. It has two substantial modes to choose between for your needs - Interval and manual.
Interval mode - records your locations constantly in an interval set by you.
Manual mode - records your instantaneous location at the press of a button.
4. Easy to navigate database with flexible options provided to edit the data recorded.
5. Exports your data in .KML, .GPX and .PDF formats to your SD card.