The custom log supports features that standard KML cannot support. Features included are:
* logs to a simple CSV file as well as a KML file
* logs raw GPS data unfiltered
* logs latitude, longitude, altitude, accuracy, bearing, speed, time, battery level, satellite count
* logs can be viewed through a custom google map api on a desktop or mobile device here: http://www.doubletimesoft.com/gpslogger
* has a setting for automatically stopping the log when battery level goes below a configurable level
* alerts you through a configurable notification when the gps signal is lost
* one or multiple logs can be selected and sent through email or google drive as zip files to save bandwidth
* low battery usage due to very little screen usage
* capable of logging while device is in standby for long periods of time
Con esta aplicacion dispondremos de una potente agenda de trabajos agricolas que nos permitira tener almacenados todos los trabajos que realizamos en nuestras fincas.
La aplicacion permite tener un listado de las fincas que explotamos y geoposicionarlas en el mapa de manera muy simple.Esta aplicacion esta especialmente diseñada para poder ir rellenando el cuaderno de explotacion(identificacion de las parcelas,tratamientos fitosanitarios,salidas de producto de la explotacion) sobre la marcha y de manera simple.Podemos consultar todos los datos rellenados desde el propio movil o enviarlos en formato excel(en forma igual al cuaderno de explotacion exigido) a traves de un correo electronico para que nosotros mismos o un tercero(cooperativas,gestorias,proveedores de fitosanitarios) nos complete el cuaderno con los datos reales y sin esfuerzo.
Ademas la aplicacion permite introducir otros trabajos agricolas y asociarles una ruta gps y observaciones, de manera que quedara registrado cuando hemos hecho el trabajo, donde lo hemos realizado, la duracion del mismo y la ruta gps con todas las velocidades a las que se ha realizado la tarea para garantizar la correcta realizacion de la misma.
Podemos consultar el listado de estas tareas desde el propio movil o enviarlas a terceros por correo electronico, se enviara un archivo excel con el resumen del trabajo(Lugar,Fecha-Hora de inicio y de fin,observaciones...) y un archivo kml que nos permite visualizar a traves del Google Earth(aplicacion gratuita para PC y para movil) la ubicacion de la finca y la ruta realizada sobre ella.
La aplicacion se compra una vez y no requiere de cuotas mensuales ni nada por el estilo, todos los datos estan en el movil y se pueden enviar a traves de correo electronico.
Disponemos de ofertas especiales por la compra de lotes de aplicaciones asi como existe la posibilidad de adecuar la aplicacion para necesidades empresariales, si este es su caso puede ponerse en contacto con nosotros a traves de :
Tel: +34 974430938
Find community hosted maps from ArcGIS Online – Esri’s online GIS. Alternatively you can use the authoring tools on ArcGIS.com to create your own maps that can be used in ArcGIS.
If you are an existing Esri customer this application is part of your ArcGIS system. You can share your corporate maps and extend the reach of your GIS to your Android devices within your enterprise using ArcGIS Server.
- Navigate map galleries in just a few taps
- Use maps authored in ArcGIS.com
- Access your own GIS data
- Display and zoom to current location
- Data Collection and Editing
* Use your GPS or the map to collect and update GIS data
* Attach photos to what you collect
* Intelligent form-based data entry driven by ArcGIS data models
* Includes a set of hosted industry specific collection sample maps so you can test drive these capabilities. Look for them inside of the new Gallery entry on the Find Maps tab.
- Magnify your Identify and Editing experience
* When interacting with the map, tap and hold to accurately locate a position on the map using a Magnifier
- Perform linear and area measurements based on your current location or by interacting with the map.
- Retrieve detailed map metadata
- View feature attribute information
- Perform keyword search and get access to relevant information
- Change the visibility of layers
- Access popular maps faster by adding them to your favorites list
* Search, explore and discover maps
* View information about your assets
* Search for places and features in your map
* Access maps in your organization or shared publicly
* Share maps with other Explorer users
* Sketch on the map to highlight important aspects of your data
* Tell stories and brief stakeholders via map presentations
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
Snap2Map is a native android application built by the Esri Labs for ArcGIS Organizational users to upload photos directly from their phone or tablet to create an beautiful interactive Map Tour and share it.
Snap2Map uses geo-tag information from the device photos if available and allow you to add/modify location information for the photos selected. You can also add captions and descriptions to each photo and upload to create a fully interactive Map Tour web application with just a few simple steps. The app and photos uploaded are hosted in your ArcGIS Organization.
You must be part of ArcGIS Organization and login as "Publisher" or "Administrator" role to create new Map Tours or use the free Developer Account. This app itself will not consume credits but you might be charged credits for storage of photos.
About Esri Labs :
Snap2Map is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you -- our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
It has the following functionalities;
* Can choose any ESRI basemap
* You can add you own operation mapservice
* Find can be used on operational layers
* Bookmarks manager
* Identify ('portrait' displays top feature, 'landscape' displays all features)
* Zoom to find feature from find results
* Zoomin, Zoomout, Pan, Full Extent, Zoom Previous, Zoom Next, Clear selection
It's doing what you actually need !
You need easy, intuitive, few step APP to manage your area, distance, perimeter ?
You got GPS Field Area Measure
NEED APP ? We can produce any app for you or your company ! Send us inquire now !
Best prices - shortest terms !
- Fast area/distance marking
- Smart Marker Mode for super accurate pin placement !!!
- Measures saving and editing
- Measures grouping and naming
- Undo for all measuring actions
- GPS tracking to walk/drive around boundary/directory to auto measure
And BEST !!
Send auto generated link with boundary/selected area/ direction/route with LABEL to your friends or partners to show exactly place you want to show.
Our competitors good but we are better so don't waste your time trying to find best and free app to measure area, distance or perimeter choose our app and relax making measuring.
GPS Field Area Measure useful as map measurement tool for outdoor activities, sports, range finder applications, bike tour planning, or run tour planning, explore golf area, land survey, golf distance meter, field pasture area measure, garden and farm work and planning, area records, construction, agricultural fencing, solar panel installation - roof area estimation, trip planning.
Farmers who have farms and grow wheat, corn, rape, maize, sugar beet and need to do year after year field measuring job to check planted area, this is to best fits all needs.
Also farmers who managing farm, contractors who doing agriculture jobs for farmers can use this app counting how many field already planted, also they can send to each other link which can be opened on Google maps.
MAPPING PRO allows the conversion of a single Smartphone or tablet device into an advanced system for collecting and capturing data.
• Collect and update information using multiple maps.
• The GPS always shows your position on the map.
• Use default values to collect information.
• Display one or more maps without needing internet connection.
• Export your data to Microsoft Excel or Google Maps (KML).
• Fully compatible with ArcGIS.
Synchronization with ArcGIS
View your database mapping, shape files, maps, etc. All you have in ArcMap can be easily loaded on your mobile device to be viewed anywhere at any time, without connecting.
The application has been designed to be simple and intuitive: no GIS knowledge is required. The app can be easily extended to provide custom workflows.
You can log into the app and use test data with the following credentials: demouser/demouser.
When you sign up through ArcGIS MarketPlace - marketplace.arcgis.com - we will contact you directly with instructions on how to test your own ArcGIS Online published data
For optimum stability and performance, the app is best used to visualize and edit up to 1000 features in one map view.
GPS Surveyor Free Features:
•Display distance between recorded points
•Option to view measurement in Feet, Meter, Kilometre and Mile
•Display detailed information of the survey with coordinates and perimeter measurements
•Create and share screenshots of the map area in PNG image format
•Export coordinates and distance in CSV format
•Export recorded survey data with location tags in KML file format
•Share exported CSV and KML files
•Installed in the SD card for Android devices ver 2.2 and above
Some of the examples of GPS Surveyor Free app can help you;
•Marking property/farm boundaries
•Professional land survey and deed markings
•Construction site layout marking
•Closed trail recording
GPS Surveyor Free app has been tested in the following devices;
- LG C660
- LG P350
- Samsung Galaxy Pop
- Samsung Galaxy M Pop
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Google Nexus S
- sony Ericsson xperia x10i
Kindly make a note that the GPS accuracy depends on your device.
How to Use GPS Surveyor Free App
Creating a Survey Record:
1.Enable GPS in your device
2.Open the app and click on the menu button. In the menu option click on the “New Survey” icon.
3.Map loads with your current location indicated by a red pointer.
4.Click “Record” when you want to start recording your location.
5.Once “Record” is clicked the coordinate details are shown, with save or cancel options.
6.The recorded location is indicated with a blue pointer on the map with a number tag
7.Repeat the “Record” action to mark all the required locations in your survey
8.Click “End” to complete the survey.
9.To save survey click on “Save Record” and give your custom survey name.
View Saved Survey Records:
1.Open the app and click on the menu button. In the menu option click on the “Open” icon.
2.List of previously saved survey is displayed with time and date.
3.Load the record by clicking on it
4.The survey record will be displayed on the map
5.To find your current location in the survey record, click menu and click on the “My Location” icon. Your current location on the survey record will indicated with a red pointer.
Get screenshot of the map area:
1.Focus the map area in your device accordingly or Open the saved survey record and position accordingly
2.Press the menu button and click on the “Screenshot” icon
3.Enter the file name and click save
Export survey details as CSV/KML file:
Note: The app allows User to export details without saving the survey
Export saved survey:
1.Click on the menu button. In the menu option click on the “Open” icon
2.List of previously saved survey is displayed with time and date
3.Load the record by clicking on it
4.Once again click on the menu button and click “Export” icon listed in the menu
5.Select the file format required i.e. CSV or KML
6.Enter the file name and click save
Export survey in progress:
1.Click on menu button. In the menu option click on the “Export” icon
2.Select the file format required i.e. CSV or KML
3.Enter the file name and click save
Share screenshot images and Exported CSV/KML files:
Note: Only previously exported CSV/KML and saved screenshot will be list for sharing.
1.Click on the menu button. In the menu option click on the “More” icon
2.Click “Share” option from the list
3.Select the file format i.e. File or Image
4.For Files, select from the list of exported files
5.For Images, select from the listed thumbnails with titles
Keywords: survey, land surveying, GPS survey, GPS mapping, tracking, survey application, survey tool, surveying, GPS surveying
- Background logging GPS latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, total distance
- Google map thumbnail in history
- Attach photos to session
- Share session history with your friends
- Export GPX , KML (For Google Earth) and CSV (For Excel) files
- Export TCX (Garmin) file and FITLOG (SportTracks) file
- Show/hide items
- Build-in file manager to launch csv, kml files
- Limit 1000 data points per workout
- Mutli-language : English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Trad. Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Japanese
Features in PRO version :
☆ Share Google Map route and session photos to friends
☆ Speed chart
☆ Bar chart statistics
☆ Support file upload to your Dropbox
☆ No limitation of logging data
☆ No limitation of time interval
☆ No Ads
* Modify/delete SD card contents is used to write CSV file to SD card
* Internet access is used for ad
* Prevent phone from sleeping is used to keep the screen on for user taking lap
How to use the app ?
Press "GPS" icon to enable GPS.
Press "Start" button to start logging GPS data. To stop logging, press the "Stop" button
Press "Save" icon to save the logging data to KML,GPX,CSV file
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
2. If you like this app, please purchase the PRO version. http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peterhohsy.gpsloggerpro
Tags : GPS, logger, KML, GPX, CSV, background logging
Intended to be hands off, its ideal for recording your latest walk, run or cycle.
GPX Logger records files onto your memory card in the GPX file format, which can be readily imported into most mapping software.
As it only requires low end hardware (Froyo 2.2 and above) it can be used in more adventurous projects such as model plane or rocket black box recording.
Help and support can be found at http://eartoearoak.com/software/gpx-logger
The Connected Farm scout app is also compatible with Trimble’s GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor. Start by entering NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index) readings from the handheld so that the app can automatically calculate the rate of Nitrogen. The geo-referenced location of the NDVI point is also saved in the app.
The app is flexible to use with any crop such as corn, wheat, beans, cotton, vegetables, and more.
All data is sent via the cell or WI-FI connection to Connected Farm (www.connectedfarm.com) where you can view, sort, and print data online. The app is also compatible with Farm Works Software®.
CREATE A FIELD BOUNDARY
• Calculate areas (acres or hectares) and map field boundaries.
• Utilize the offset feature to enter a distance between you and the actual boundary when logging.
• Display background imagery using Bing™ maps.
GENERAL MAPPING AND SCOUTING
• Switch between logging paths, points, and polygon areas.
• Enter scouting attributes for pests, weeds or diseases and log the severity of problems and crop conditions.
• Customize personal notes to scouting jobs.
• Enter scouting data easily without a keyboard using the built-in pick list.
• Capture and geo-reference digital images of pests using the phone or tablet’s built-in camera and GPS.
• Quickly capture pictures of features and field problems, including weeds, rocks, drainage problems, insects, and more.
• Calculate nitrogen rates by using NDVI crop readings from the GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor.
• Manages your data by client, farm, and field names.
• Transfer your data to the Connected Farm where you can view, sort, and print your data online.
• Utilize your Connected Farm account to automatically backup your data. Never lose data again.
• Compatible with Farm Works Software.
App Support: Go to http://www.connectedfarm.com/help/scout
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
FOLLOW US HERE:
Now you start recording videos right away from your lock screen very quickly. Panaroma and Photospere options also added. Swipe left to view clicked pictures.
Google provided a default lock screen camera widget,like in the Nexus 4 or Galaxy Nexus, to the Nexus 7 tablet which might be slow and unstable . This widget basically emulates that function. The only difference is that you need to TAP ON THE WIDGET for the camera to launch. We assure you that, this widget launches the camera FASTER THAN ANY OTHER in the market or even the stock camera widget.
IMPORTANT: Try to maintain only one instance of this widget. Remember, click on the widget to access camera!
IMPORTANT : Although, you can swipe left to view clicked pictures, you will not be able to access the previously existing pictures on your device
We are working on bringing an essence of greater functionality to this widget. Updates to this widget will be frequent.
We are determined to provide all support and would consider every feedback with utmost importance. Please rate us and give appropriate feedback, whether good or bad. Your feedback is very valuable to us.
Now you can view all the events and workshops of the ISquareR Fest on the go! You can view the schedule and set reminders for the events which you desire to attend! Receive notifications on your mobile which in turn keeps you even more excited! This is the FIRST ever GITAM student body to have an android application in the market! The events will gradually be updated in this app ,please be patient.
For more information, log on to http://www.iete.org/
IETE Student chapter is pleased to organize a two day event that will include various technical, non technical, workshops and guest lectures by reputed dignitaries at GITAM University in the month of February 2014.
With its brand name as an emerging professional Student chapter, IETE is in a position to deliver the expectations of many concerned faculties and students. The two day event which will be conducted on 10th & 11th February, 2014, is to accomplish the Chapter’s primary mission of supporting the continuing professional development of the budding engineers.
With the new GPS Logger, you can easily view and record real-time GPS data like distance,speed,path and other parameters which are substantial in analysis of your trip in the future. GPS Logger employs battery optimization techniques for efficient power consumption. Furthermore, it uses algorithms to maintain a high level of accuracy in your recorded data.
GPS Logger is integrated Google Maps Android v2, providing 3D maps with multi-gestures and layers.Export your collection in KML , GPX and PDF formats and store them on your device.Sharing options include Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, Bluetooth etc.
GPS Logger uses smart-database technology which takes care of a whole lot of background work .After you start recording, it does the job of grouping and arranging your collected data automatically for you, which you could modify later on.
GPS Logger also includes a mini File Manager, letting you browse through files on your device to open KML and GPX files.
1. Displays real time GPS data and Speed and Distance (in km/hr or miles/hr) in a high contrast for viewing purposes in sunlight.
2.Uses Google Maps v2.
2. Records your map path, GPS data, Speed and accuracy of your data in meters.
3. It has two substantial modes to choose between for your needs - Interval and manual.
Interval mode - records your locations constantly in an interval set by you.
Manual mode - records your instantaneous location at the press of a button.
4. Easy to navigate database with flexible options provided to edit the data recorded.
5. Exports your data in .KML, .GPX and .PDF formats to your SD card.