Also can no longer log in on my phone by Facebook. Have sent emails to info. They have no forum or customer service. Won't install on devices and the website had lost its certificate. so NOT WORKING/Out of business?
Nexus 5X I used this app on an earlier phone, but it seems unable to sync with Android 7. It seems I may have lost my warranties if I cannot find a way around. New users should perhaps consider using a drive folder instead of this.
They suddenly stopped support for year or so. I was not able to fetch reciepts during that period. I dropped mail to their customer care. But they revived after so long. Currently after 1 year its working.
Dev should be sued to bankrupcy I hope the dev gets sued all the way to his casket...i have years of receipts and no more way to log into app. Dev abandoned app and all data and ran. I have lost at least 50+ item's warranty info. FU
Good App So far so good on my Galaxy S2. I just wish I could change up the template a lil bit, but its free so to hell with it.
Superb utility app The only backup of the warranty card I had of my geyser. Saved my day, monet and time! Thanks Warrantify:)
- Registration-free mode added.
- Offline mode added. App works without internet as well.
- Option to upload files from file system or gallery.
- Full Evernote and Dropbox integrations.
- Option to add/uplaod multiple files to a single document.
- Option to receive local notifications.
- Option to take a tour of the app.
- Share with Warrantify support added.