In addition to the Wedding Organizer app, this enhanced version contains:
- No adverts
- A countdown widget to your selected date
- A table planning utility
- A task/to-do organiser
- Enhanced cost calculation, including keeping track of money paid towards cost
- The ability to export elements of your data to CSV format on your SD card, and share the CSV file.
- A summary screen with the key facts about your planning so far, with the option to share this information.
- The ability to add a plus one to each guest without entering all the information in a separate guest entry.
And the other functionality available in both this version and the free Wedding organiser includes:
- The ability to add potential dates, venues and costs involved, then select a date and venue for calculation of total costs and potential savings based on a monthly savings amount and amount saved so far.
- Add guests, mark them for attending the whole day or evening, and whether they are vegetarian or not. Track if each guest has been invited, whether they have replied, and if they are attending or not.
- Fill in your amounts for associated costs such as the cost of the photographer or the flowers, adding new costs that you require for your wedding, and deleting those that you don't. Keep track of your finances using the automatic calculation of totals, combined with estimated cost of the venue based on the number of guests estimated in the Settings screen.
- The countdown widget is scheduled to check for an update once every 6 hours (to minimize battery usage), but will also do an instant update whenever you choose a new 'selected' date.
See the help screen for further information and guidance on how to use the wedding planner!
The SD card permission is required for exporting the CSV file.
Translations are handled through: http://www.getlocalization.com/WeddingOrganiser/ - feel free to add improvements or make corrections! Thanks
A facebook product page to 'Like' is here at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wedding-Organiser-App/303104129725196
ALSO- in the premium/PAID, upgraded version you can scan bar codes to input coupons, search our coupon database by keyword and bulk import entire inserts!
In the premium version you can scan your coupon bar code to input the coupon details! Our app is one of the only apps with a huge coupon database. Besides scanning barcodes we also have a keyword search option to allow you to search our coupon database AND even a bulk import option. You can select from a list of recent coupon inserts (for example SS 01/29/2012) and with one click import every coupon from that insert into your Android Phone!
Plus FREE access to our website http://www.CouponScanApp.com. Use the login details you register the app with and you can see all of your in app coupons on our website. All of your data is automatically backed up to our website. You can add/edit delete coupons and sync them with your device! Remember your app username and password and simply login at http://www.CouponScanApp.com.
With the Coupon Organizer & Scanner saving money is a breeze. With the free version of the app you can manually input and organize and unlimited number of coupons. Assign them to categories, input value and expiration dates and get alerts when the coupon is about to expire. You can mark coupons as "used".
Using the coupon in manual mode is great- but you can also upgrade to the premium version which unlocks unlimited access to our huge coupon database, allows you to scan an unlimited number of coupons, unlimited Keyword search and imports from our database AND you get access to the bulk insert import function!
Some key features of Coupon Organizer and Scanner:
• Receive notification alerts before your coupons expires.
• Set the time of day and how many days in advance to receive the notification alert
• Customizable categories to match how you sort your coupons, customizable store lists and source lists as well
• Search through your coupons by name, sort by category
• Set expiration date as well as a starting date.
• Ability to duplicate or clone an existing coupon.
• Easily navigate the different fields when entering coupon details.
• Expired coupons will move to the history tab automatically after a certain number of days, which can be set by the user.
• Sort your coupons by name, category, or expiration date.
• Filter coupons on a particular category.
ALSO- in the Premium Version available via in-app purchase:
• Access to our huge coupon database
• Unlimited Bar Code scans to quickly input coupon data into your app. Why type all the info in for the coupon name, value, insert date, expiration date etc? We do it all for you! Just scan it
• Unlimited access to Keyword Search our huge coupon database and add coupons that way
• Unlimited access to our bulk coupon insert upload feature. Select a recent coupon insert, and the app will display every coupon from that insert. You can then select all or select some coupons to import.. along with all of the coupon data
You can simply register your expenses by category.
You can edit every expense as you need, categories can be edited and created as you want.
Quick, Simple and Easy!!!
Are you looking for
- easy expenditure analysis?
- simple expense tracker?
- quick budget tracker?
- Create and rename Categories
- Edit your records
- Total spent list
-Completely user friendly.
Quick and simple expense item entering.
This app do not have a income field.
Just for expenses.
Most people already know their budget.
For this reason, you can use this app very easily.
Save your money with this app.
This is the first release of the program, follow updates with new features. For suggestions email me, thanks.
NOTE THAT YOU SHOULD REMOVE DEVICE ADMINISTRATOR TO UNINSTALL IF YOU HAVE ACTIVATE SETTING BUTTON.
MORE FROM WIKI:
In common usage, an expense or expenditure can be an outflow of money to another person or group to pay for an item or service, or for a category of costs. For a tenant, rent is an expense. For students or parents, tuition could be an expense. Buying food, clothing, furniture or an automobile can be often referred to as an expense. An expense can be a cost that is "paid" or "remitted", usually in exchange for something of value. Something that seems to cost a great deal is "expensive". Something that may seem to cost little is "inexpensive". "Expenses of the table" can be expenses of dining, refreshments, a feast, etc.
In accounting, expense may have a very specific meaning. It can be an outflow of cash or other valuable assets from a person or company to another person or company. This outflow of cash can be generally one side of a trade for products or services that have equal or better current or future value to the buyer than to the seller.