Also can no longer log in on my phone by Facebook. Have sent emails to info. They have no forum or customer service. Won't install on devices and the website had lost its certificate. so NOT WORKING/Out of business?
Dev should be sued to bankrupcy I hope the dev gets sued all the way to his casket...i have years of receipts and no more way to log into app. Dev abandoned app and all data and ran. I have lost at least 50+ item's warranty info. FU
Superb utility app The only backup of the warranty card I had of my geyser. Saved my day, monet and time! Thanks Warrantify:)
Good App So far so good on my Galaxy S2. I just wish I could change up the template a lil bit, but its free so to hell with it.
Good app expect... Great features. Execpt you can't add anymore pictures of you find more documentation later. You have you have everything together when you make that entry.
Can't scan, can't test it I can't scan unless you hand over your Facebook login or creating an account to "upload documents"
- Registration-free mode added.
- Offline mode added. App works without internet as well.
- Option to upload files from file system or gallery.
- Full Evernote and Dropbox integrations.
- Option to add/uplaod multiple files to a single document.
- Option to receive local notifications.
- Option to take a tour of the app.
- Share with Warrantify support added.