EASILY EDIT YOUR ELECTRONIC LOGS
Editing your driver logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the truck driver in control.
GET VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your driver logbook has any HOS hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR LOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX -- FOR FREE
You can email or fax your driver logs to anyone for free right from the KeepTruckin app. Send one driver log at a time or multiple logs at once.
You can print your driver logs directly from the app to a local printer without an internet connection (Android KitKat only). Alternatively, you can download a PDF of your logs to save or print later.
- USA Property 70hr / 8day
- USA Property 60hr / 7day
- USA Passenger 70hr / 8day
- USA Passenger 60hr / 7day
- USA Oil and Gas 70hr / 8day
- USA Oil and Gas 60hr / 7day
- Canada South 70hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
- Canada South 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
- Canada South Oil and Gas
- California Property 80hr / 8day
- California Passenger 80hr / 8day
- California Oil and Gas 80hr / 8day
- Texas 70hr / 7day
KeepTruckin gives drivers a free elog electronic log that is fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. It's not an EOBR or an ELD. It is an eLog that puts truckers and drivers in control. Top rated in the trucker apps category. A Trucker App made by Truckers!
- Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
- Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report - DVIR
- Connect with your carrier to share your elogs automatically
- Avoid costly fines from the DOT and protect your CSA score
- Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo, trans flo, or the fax machine
- We don't support IFTA fuel tax reporting yet, but it is coming soon!
- Completely free electronic logs for truckers
KeepTruckin has been featured as one of the best trucker apps in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, and CCJ.
Drivers are saying great things about the KeepTruckin trucker log book elogs app:
KeepTruckin and MyDAT Trucker load board are my two favorite trucker apps!
I am a BigRoad subscriber, and this has all the things I wished Big Road did.
Finally there's an Android App for our electronic logs and daily inspections that works and is legal! I'm done with pen and paper. This app rocks!
This is by far the best electronic logging program that I've ever used. Way better than BigRoad elogs.
I am using BigRoad driver logs at the time, but this program is much better on several fronts already.
This format beats BigRoad logbook on professionalism.
I was a BigRoad user from inception up until a week ago when I accidentally came across this app. I downloaded it and the rest is history. I'm hooked. BigRoad is now uninstalled; this app is far superior to BigRoad and its free, not $15 a driver.
Love this so much better then bigroad
Get back to doing what you love and keep trucking! Get started with electronic logs today. The best trucker app of all time!
Best elog app ever. I've used a lot of electronic logs. One was BigRoad. I give this one a thumbs up.
Why pay for eLogs when you can get KeepTruckin electronic logbook for free? It is the perfect trucker logbook.
Visit https://keeptruckin.com to learn more.
DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
• Business/Personal distance tracking (km or miles, GPS or manual)
• Fuel expense logging
• Maintenance/insurance/registration expense logging
• Club membership limit reminders
• Log Book and Expense Report generation
• and more!
Australian driver required to keep a logbook for tax purposes? Vehicle Logger will generate log books based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around the Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) or Business Activity Statements (BAS), in the format recommended by the ATO.
Simply Log, Generate, and Submit!
• Add new trips manually or using GPS tracking.
• Log days for Club memberships (and easily see your progress)
• Log Fuel consumption and cost
• Log maintenance/insurance/registration items
• Capture and store receipts against expense items
• Less taps, quicker trips. Start logging trips in no more than 3 taps!
• Advanced Reporting with report generation reminders (e.g. reminders to generate and submit your monthly logbook).
• Advanced Reporting with distance alerts and checkpoints (e.g. need at least 5000km logged each 6 months).
• Quick trip descriptions: Select a Calendar appointment, pre-defined Tag, or enter your own description on the fly.
• Don't worry about forgetting to stop the app, automatically timeout and complete trips when using GPS.
• Google Maps integration lets you easily review previous GPS logged trips.
• Maintain multiple Vehicles, and generate individual reports for each Vehicle.
• Maintain Tags for common trip descriptions.
• Tweak and review previous trips. Update, add missing ones, review trip paths, and more!
• Generate Australian Tax Office (ATO) Log Books for Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) claims directly from your device.
• Generate Tax/Work friendly Expense Reports
• Generate either PDF or CSV reports, with custom headers and data selections.
• Generate cost related reports (e.g. Fuel, Maintenance, Insurance premiums, etc).
• Instantly share reports through Email/Dropbox/Google Drive/Box/OneDrive (SkyDrive) (via Feature additions).
• Unlock more features for an even better experience.
• Advanced Reporting graph generation and data visualisation.
• Tasker Intent integration.
After more? Explore the Feature Manager in the app, and extend Vehicle Logger instantly with the following:
• Premium (unlock all current and future features!).
• Ad Free.
• Advanced Reporting with Checkpoints and Reminders.
• Expense reporting and Report generation.
• Cloud Backup and Restore (don't worry about losing data).
• Dropbox Integration for report sharing.
• Google Drive Integration for report sharing.
• Box Integration for report sharing.
• OneDrive (SkyDrive) Integration for report sharing.
• And more on the way!
Have a suggestion or an interesting add-on idea? Let us know at email@example.com
Takes only 3 min to install complete system with maps!!
Join thousands of truck drivers using Smart Truck Route app and WorldNav Truck GPS for truck/RV/Bus routing and navigation. This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and get you to your destination on time and on budget.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation and routes are available for the following countries:
Product website is: www.smarttruckroute.com
Thousands and thousands for truck drivers using smarttruckroute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
For subscription pricing please see go to settings and then subscription.
The default settings for truck size and weight are: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle.
The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one time payment, there are no recurring fees.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, diesel pricing, weather, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export, driver feedback and more.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings.
* Up to 10 via points per route
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic, free service.
* Hands free operation, use the built-in microphone on your phone to speak your destination and more
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level to ensure real truck routing.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
* FREE full use of the app between 1pm to 2pm and 1am to 2am EST
You can easily change the the specifications of the truck to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.
SmartTruckRoute does not allow simultaneous navigation and movie viewing for safety purposes. Navigation will be terminated if one tries to watch a movie.
For portable GPS device please see
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Please see our refund policy at http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.html.
Email refund request to:
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing and navigation needs.
It stores your entries, so you only need to enter them once, and have a running total displayed.
This is not just an app but a must have tool to replace your Driver Log Books
It's simple, easy, and straight forward
The Smartphone application for CDL drivers. The application provides actions to record and document your daily truck driver log book requirements per US DOT. Also known as HOS or Hours of Service log. All data in the logbook is backed up to a web server for easy access from anywhere, anytime. Each user will need to register at www.EzLogIt.com to gain access to the web portal and additional features. The graphical user interface is very easy to use and fast. The application provides warning messages and allows for error correction. Please visit www.EzLogIt.com for more information or support.
By downloading this application, you agree to the End User License Agreement located at www.EzLogit.com.
Android tpMobile is a mobile HOS application that runs on certified Android devices and allows access to the Xata Turnpike system. With Xata Turnpike’s full range of compliance management solutions you will stay compliant and in service. There are no upfront hardware costs, and you pay only a single low subscription price per vehicle each month. Installation takes just 10 minutes. No dashboard to drill, no dome to mount.
The mobile application is easy to use and was designed to be viewed in a similar fashion as traditional paper log books. The RouteTracker device (ordered separately) is directly connected to the vehicle ECM and wirelessly connects the handheld to the vehicle by using Bluetooth technology. HOS will automatically change duty status based on vehicle movement and is fully compliant with section 395.15. GPS and engine diagnostic data are key components used to ensure HOS accuracy. Vehicle speed, RPM, and GPS data integration validate this process. All data is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via a secure website that can be accessed via the Internet.
XATA TURNPIKE BENEFITS
- 100% compliant with FMCSA and DOT requirements
- Monitors fuel economy, idling and hard braking
- Features a variety of engine warning/fault codes, including oil pressure, check engine and transmission fluid
- Operates on cell phones and smartphones—driver logs are displayed right on the device
- No permanent installation
- Available for driver teams or "slip seating"
OUR SOLUTIONS INCLUDE
- Complete Electronic Logs. Prevent HOS violations, speed up DOT audits and cut administrative time and paperwork.
- Fuel Tax Reporting. Automate your fuel-tax reporting processes.
- DVIR. Manage inspections and stay compliant.
- And much more!
BENEFITS FOR DRIVERS
- Intuitive driver-interface requires minimal driver interaction
- Driver notifications warn drivers of low remaining hours
- Graphical logs make roadside inspections easy and safe
BENEFITS FOR FLEET MANAGERS
- Automatic alerts of low remaining hours or violations
- Secure, online access to electronic log records eliminate paperwork and make audits easy
- Identify HOS (Hours of Service) -related risk trends
CONFIGURABLE AND EXPANDABLE RULE-SETS
- Team driver logging
- 60-7 rule, 70-8 rule and other intrastate rule sets
- 16-hour "Big Day"
- Oilfield exemptions
- Salesperson exemptions
- Canadian Cycle 1 and Cycle 2 Logs
HOS (HOURS OF SERVICE) DETAILS
- Fully certified with U.S. Regulations (CFR 395.15)
- 395.16 development and certification in progress
- Support for oilfield exemption and driver salesperson exemptions
- Support for Canadian regulations
CSA - BE POSITIVE, BE PROACTIVE
CSA (2010). EOBR regulations. Distracted driving. Whatever the rule or regulation, our solutions—including electronic driver logs, fuel-tax reporting and DVIR—address 5 of the 7 BASICS safety categories: fatigued driving, unsafe driving, vehicle maintenance, cargo-related measures and crash indicators.
Ask us for tpMobile for other mobile platforms!
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS) - network plans only!
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.0
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
Paper log books, along with all of their complications and hassles, are dumpster bound. Within two years, all trucking companies and owner/operators in the United States and Canada are required to switch to an electronic log book system.
This is a welcome change.
Many trucking companies and truck drivers waste hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars a year on compliance issues that arise because of complicated paper log book processes. The Hawk Eye E-Log was designed to be user friendly and full of features to simplify the process of entering data and important documents as well as making it easy for owners and auditors to access that information.
Covered by one or more North American patents and patents pending.
Save money while on the road with the free Trucker Tools App. The Trucker Tools app helps you find latest & lowest diesel prices, nearest truck stops, live traffic, turn-by-turn directions, current promotions on food, products and services at truck stops across the country. It also locates truck stops near a city, your current location, along an interstate, or at a specific exit -- and provides directions. The database of truck stops powering this app is the most complete in the country and is updated daily.
Fuel prices are updated hourly and has the most accurate data. Our Truck Stop data is updated everyday.
The app also provides Truck Routing & Fuel Optimizer (or Cheapest Fuel) – You save big with our fuel optimizer. See truck stops along a route and find the cheapest fuel along the route.
Features include: - Find latest diesel prices (fuel prices data is update every hour) - Get real time traffic information - Search for truck stops within a 50-mile radius, along an interstate or U.S. highway, by exit number, by city - View the truck stops in a location on a mapview - See the full list of amenities and services provided by a truck stop (The truck stop data is updated daily) - Find live weather conditions - Chat and connect with other truckers - Find coupons and sales specials offered by truck stops - Use turn-by-turn directions to the truck stop - With the “call the truck stop” feature, the app will use your phone to make the call - Find cargo insurance instantaneously
- Need Permits? Help with IFTA, DOT Compliance and other services – You can find the best services through our app
- Find nearest list of Walmarts, Rest Areas, Weigh Scales.
- You can also find the status of the weigh scales. Note that the status of the weight scales are updated by drivers like you and so, you may not see the status for all the weight scales.
- Find Truck Wash locations
Find Truck Stops with: CAT scales, DEF Retail & Bulk DEF, Repairs & Services, TripPak, UPS, Overnight Parking including total number of parking spots, Pegasus Transflo locations and more.
Voice Activated: You post messages in the message board, search for truck stops and more using voice-to-text. On the keypad, if you see the microphone icon – click it and speak. The voice will be converted to text by the app. Note that only the most recent iPhones support this feature.
Looking for a Trucking Job? Use our Jobs button to search & apply for the hot jobs on largest trucking jobs board. Plus, connect with fellow truckers and get the inside scoop on the potential companies.
Like to chat & connect with other Truckers? Our message board is one of the most active and loved one by truckers. You will people chatting on it 24/7. If you have any questions about the app, ask fellow members & our admin on the message board.
And many, many, many more features added regularly.
This is the only app you would need on the road and the best app made just for people like you who are on the road most of the time.
What are you waiting for? Download it today, join our active and fun loving members and leave your feedback to be part of the revolutionary app in the trucking industry.
We provide a free electronic logbook that includes an advanced web service and many useful features.
Mobile application features:
- users can input logbook entries via a mobile phone (date, from where to, journey purpose, journey type)
- users can input data on refuelling
- users can input data on costs (oil exchange, car repair)
- location sharing (the application enables to share locations with other users of the application)
Our web service offers a whole range of other features such as:
- service check planning
- vehicle reservation requests
- advanced permission settings
- data printing and data export
Why Free Logbook?
Free Logbook has been designed for all businesses who want to keep their logbook entries and manage their car fleets from anywhere where there is Internet connection.
Free Logbook finds its use in companies that keep their logbook entries using Excel sheets and create summaries from those entries. Thanks to our logbook service, drivers can administer their journeys individually, while data from each of them is collected and put together automatically. So, it's easy and quick for the managers to create complete summaries and statistics of costs for all vehicles at the end of each month, without copying data from every single logbook kept by each employee.
The web service currently supports these languages:
It is not intended to replace the manual paper version rather than be an additional portable version so you can always have your current hours on hand.
This makes it easier for you to know if you have enough available hours to accept a run being offered to you.
Includes functionality for a 34 hour reset.
Allows easy adaptation for 60 hours in 7 days, or 70 hours in 8 days calculations.
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
- Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
- User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
- One-touch video retention allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
- Auto retain video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
- Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
- Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
- Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
- Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
- Automatically determine street address of retained videos/photos
- Display videos/photos location on a map
- Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
- Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
- Overheating protection
- GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
- Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
- Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
- Add title/description/bookmark to files
- Upload files to DailyRoads.com
This is a free application with some ads, but they are disabled after any donation or purchase within the app. Thanks again for all the donations!
Enjoy, and have a safe journey!
Working combinations of video settings on various phone models: http://www.dailyroads.com/voyager/stats.php
Join our new Google Plus community for support and to discuss future updates - https://plus.google.com/communities/109053490386520476284
Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Dutch, Polish, Hebrew, Turkish, Czech, Ukrainian, German, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Romanian
Languages: English, 简繁中文, Русский, 한국의, Español, Italiano, العربية, Nederlands, Polski, עברית, Türkçe, Čeština, Українською, Deutsch, Français, Hrvatski, Magyar, Română
Recommended car docks and accessories from iBolt: http://dock.dailyroads.com
Keywords: vehicle blackbox, dashcam, auto DVR, camera, road surveillance, traffic recorder, travel recorder, video event recorder, VER, VEDR, photo, time lapse photography, accident, crash, traffic accident, road incident, road trip, g-force, accelerometer, GPS, car mount
This is the app for you if you need to travel somewhere and you need to know hours for your next planned truckload.
- This app has been designed to be quick and easy to use because people that are in a hurry, do not want to mess around with something that is overly complicated.
- Most likely the easiest and fastest logbook recap app on the entire market today.
- Quick, fast, and easy to use.
-This app was designed for figuring out your "stats" at 6am every day in the fastest method possible.
I'm sure that most company drivers can relate to this because some companies require drivers to fill out their
hours available every day by 6am.
- An alert will appear if you have less than 15 hours today, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow.
This is extra helpful when you are tired and when you are required to make a decision right now that is
related to your next load plan.
- For 70 hours / 8 days logbooks.
- There is also a text box to type the estimated hours worked for today, and another text box to estimate how many hours that you might work tomorrow to help you plan your next truck load. This just helps you have a good idea before you talk to your dispatcher.
- Also try the paid version because it does not have advertisements, it supports the developer, and it
motivates the developer to release more software.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is the number one app for Truckers, turn by turn directions that allows you to add multiple locations and avoid locations. The Trucker GPS gives you all the benefits of directions with the capability to add any stops you want, up to a total of 7 stops! View Weight Stations, Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Much More! With options to have direct navigation, or route planner no matter where you are going the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will get you there.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers Features:
- MPG price calculator
- Share your location with friends
- Rerouting to avoid areas you do not want to stop at
- Direct Navigation
- Auto-finish option when typing ending destination
- Turn by Turn Voice Guided Navigation
- Listed Directions and Interactive Map
- Satellite or Map views
- Add Terrain with Map view
- Add Labels with Satellite view
- Route Planner to let you add stops along your trip
- Weigh Station Locations
- Travel Centers
- Business Locations
- Add up to 7 total stops to the route planner
- Add stops options let you calculate your trip with out the stops and then with the stops
- Get route takes you to a map that can easily change to a listed direction and back to the map
- Add places to your map including: Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Weigh Stations
- Free 7 Day Trial for Full Access of Route Planner only 8.99 a month!
- Mileage Calculator
- Help button
- Google Integration
The Trucker App & GPS for Truckers comes with a Mileage Calculator to tell you your MPG, Total Cost for Gas, Price Per Mile for Gas, and total Miles Traveled. Made specifically for truckers, the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will let you see Travel Centers, Rest Areas, Weigh Stations with just a push of a button, pick one, pick two or pick all three. The Trucker App & GPS is designed to let all three show on the map at the same time.
No Matter where you want to go the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is what you need to get you there! Free to Download and only 8.99 a month for the hands on directions you have been waiting for. The Trucker App & GPS is made to make your life easier, with not only directions but mileage information! Not sure if this is the App you want, try the FREE 7 Day trial, you will love it and if you don’t you have nothing to lose! GEOLocation makes it so you can start from anywhere even if you don’t know where you are!
Get started with our Trucker GPS system and you'll love how easy it works as you keep your friends up to date on your location.
Try Trucker App & GPS for Tuckers today, to make your life easier!
Continually updated mapping systems are the key to getting you where you need to be and the Trucker App & GPS has it and more!
We do our best to make sure all of the information is up to date. However due to the massive size and amount of information, It is the responsibility of the user to make sure they are using the application in a responsible way. We will do our best to continue to update and our users may help or assist us by letting us know these issues when arise. We look forward to hearing you, until then enjoy the the mapping application and your trip. If you have any questions or need anything please contact us right away, you can visit our website at http://www.abmobileapps.com. Trucker app is designed to provide the best mapping and guidance features for truckers. This includes showing the locations of scales, weigh stations, travel centers and more.
With the integrated GPS system feel free to share your location with friends. Get started today and Download trucker app for truckers now!
Our Trucker GPS system is a must have for every trucker driver.
Hours of Service Driver's Daily Log Recap Calculator Plus
Copyright (c)2012 WarSOFT Apps
All Rights Reserved
"Takes the pencil and calculator out of figuring your Daily Recap"
Written for Professional Drivers
by a Professional Driver
Please. If you have an issue, please email me for help. I'm a driver just like you. This app is provided freely. All I ask is to contact me for help before leaving a bad review. Bad reviews don't help anyone. I appreciate it.
I'm sorry to report that there is no iPhone version of Recap+. I am not an IOS developer. It's a completely different system, with different requirements. I apologize for this inconvenience.
What's new? My main goal was to simplify as much of the end of day logbook processing as I possibly could. The original Recap helped, but it was still necessary to grab a calculator to figure miles driven. I have listened to you, the professional drivers that use my original Recap, and the following requested and time saving features were added:
1) Email your recap to your dispatch office.
2) Ability to see hours gained in future days until no more can be gained. Also, the ability to forecast, or see 'what if' situations by inputting on duty hours expected for future days, working with future hours gained, to see how it ends up. Very handy to see if you can run that extra load or not. Any future hours entered are not permanent and zero out between runs.
3) Configurable Hours of Service Rules. Recap + is not limited to the standard US 70 hours in 8 days (70/8). Recap + has 60/7 US Part time, 70/7 Canadian Cycle 1, 70/8 US Standard Full time, 80/8 California local, 120/14 Canadian Cycle 2, and the ability to input a customized HOS that isn't pre-configured. This was the most requested upgrade.
4) Enter starting and ending odometer readings to calculate and display miles driven for each day. The starting odo reading is automatically filled in if there are any previous days that have an ending odo. The ending odo can be entered as the last 3 digits instead of the entire reading.
5) Landscape mode is now supported. Also, a new custom keyboard allows easy data entry.
6) A Gain column has been added to show the driver how many hours they will gain after midnight.
7) Enhanced grid with explanations in the Last 7, Avail, Last 8, and Gain columns, just like in your logbook. The enhanced grid also now displays the professional drivers most needed recap data for TODAY (ie. the last day in the recap grid): 1) how many hours the driver has available to drive today, and 2)how many hours they will pick up at midnight, in two oversized highlighted fields. Once on-duty hours are entered for Today, these fields will be replaced by the regular recap grid fields. Until then, a driver can see this data at a glance. Glance at it in the morning to assist you in your trip planning.
8) The ability to remove the enforcement for quarter hour on-duty hour entries. This will allow users of electronic logs to use Recap +. Hours may also now be entered as minutes (0 - 59) as well as hour parts (0 - 99).
9) Since not all logbooks are created equal, and some have a different column layout, Recap + has the ability to rearrange the columns. Please read the help file concerning this setup, as some columns will display different data depending on their position on the recap grid. This is important!
10) Added daily automatic backup with manual restore option April 4, 2013.
Any comments, including bug reports, suggestions, upgrade requests, etc... may be emailed to me at WarSOFTApps@gmail.com. I will respond to legitimate inquiries as soon as possible. Give me a chance to fix it. Leaving bad reviews doesn't help anyone. Thanks!!!
Recap + will initially install to internal memory, but can be moved to SDCard from Home screen/Settings/Applications/Manage applications/Recap +.
This app is completely free, with no ads.
Powered by B4Script...
Platform Scale Calculator
by Jesse Warford
Copyright 2012 WarSOFT Apps
All rights reserved
Slide is a special purpose calculator used to assist professional truck drivers in: 1) calculating their axle weights when weighing on a platform scale; 2) logging these weights, along with precalculated weights such as cat scale weights, with the trailer number and location for future reference; 3) guestimating their approximate axle weights based on their suspension air guage reading; 4) and the slide calculator which simulates sliding of trailer axles and the adjustments can be seen immediately.
As of this time, only the axle weight calculator is functional. The weight logging system, air scaling, and slide calculator will be added in future updates.
Always remember to weight on scales with your breaks released (the air brake knobs on the dash pushed in and not pushing the brake pedal down) if at all possible!
Slide is a freeform calculator, in that the axle weight combinations may be entered in any sequence desired. Slide does not restrict the driver to steer weight first, then steer and drive, then gross weight, because not all platform scales are setup efficiently for "drive on" weighing, and different drivers have different preferences. Personally, my preference is "drive off" weighing, because each weight taken is centered on the scale, whereas "drive on" weighing the steer weight, the weight is all at one end of the scale, and uses only 2 weight points fully instead of all 4. Some would argue "drive off" weighing is a tiny bit more accurate. The "half and half" weighing may also be used, where the first weight is steers and drives, the second is gross weight, and the third weight is drives and trailer. "Half and half" is probably the most accurate, because at the first and last weight, the axle(s) not on the scale are barely off the scale, often still on the scales concrete base, instead of being down the incline, which makes the calculated weights less accurate because of the non-level weight distribution.
Credit and gratitude goes to the following:
- My wife Susan for lovingly allowing me the time to complete my projects
- Erel Uziel of Anywhere Software for his incredible development system
- Andrew Graham for BasicLibIde and other code libraries
- and the online support community.
Powered by B4Script...
Keywords: truck,semi truck,truck driver,professional driver,cat scale,scale,axle weight,weight calculator,platform scale,weigh station