Includes 150 multiple-choice questions, flashcards, and glossary of terms.
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with the Truck Driver news feed
Keywords: 18-wheelers, truck, trailer, license, drivers training, driver certification, drivers education, driver school, driver education, drivers education course, driver improvement, CDL
Post score for global ranking.
Keywords: 18-wheelers, truck, trailer, license, drivers training, driver certification, drivers education, driver school, driver education, drivers education course, driver improvement
TruckerTimer is the only application designed specifically for truck, lorry and HGV drivers in the UK and Europe that will help you track your driving hours and alert you to impending fatigue violations.
TruckerTimer is designed to keep you legal within the many complex rules of the EU driver's hours regulations.
Now in use by over 5000 drivers, who have commented:
"An excellent app for monitoring driver hours... First class!"
"Excellent app. The only one of its kind..."
"Brilliant would recommend to anyone."
* Supports EU, AETR and GB domestic heavy vehicle fatigue regulations
* Timers for WTD regulations
* EU and AETR rules are suitable for coach drivers also
* Graphical countdown for each rule, showing how long you have left
* Switchable between regulatory systems on-the-fly
* Automatically switch between driving and other work based upon GPS movement
* Implements advanced rules: split breaks, 10-hour days twice per week, 15 hour spread and more
* Alert within the application, or optionally by system notifications
* Allows manual adjustment of logs in case you forget to switch to rest or driving mode at any time
* Gives daily, weekly and fortnightly summaries of all driving activity, able to be offset to match your shift start time.
* Can send logs and summaries via email, bluetooth and other means in an Excel compatible format
* A home screen widget, showing the current driving state and time remaining until next fatigue violation.
* Ability to set a 15, 30 or 45 minute alarm for short breaks, with a safety margin to ensure the break is long enough
* Svensk översättning!
* Traduction française!
* Norsk oversettelse
TruckerTimer has seen extensive testing, both in the field and with over 100 synthetic driving logs to ensure that regulations are correctly implemented.
See about screen within the application for an email address to send support requests and any suggestions or other feedback. If you are having any problems please make use of this -- I will review any logs or issues emailed and either fix or explain the issue!
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is the number one app for Truckers, turn by turn directions that allows you to add multiple locations and avoid locations. The Trucker GPS gives you all the benefits of directions with the capability to add any stops you want, up to a total of 7 stops! View Weight Stations, Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Much More! With options to have direct navigation, or route planner no matter where you are going the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will get you there.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers Features:
- MPG price calculator
- Share your location with friends
- Rerouting to avoid areas you do not want to stop at
- Direct Navigation
- Auto-finish option when typing ending destination
- Turn by Turn Voice Guided Navigation
- Listed Directions and Interactive Map
- Satellite or Map views
- Add Terrain with Map view
- Add Labels with Satellite view
- Route Planner to let you add stops along your trip
- Weigh Station Locations
- Travel Centers
- Business Locations
- Add up to 7 total stops to the route planner
- Add stops options let you calculate your trip with out the stops and then with the stops
- Get route takes you to a map that can easily change to a listed direction and back to the map
- Add places to your map including: Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Weigh Stations
- Free 7 Day Trial for Full Access of Route Planner only 8.99 a month!
- Mileage Calculator
- Help button
- Google Integration
The Trucker App & GPS for Truckers comes with a Mileage Calculator to tell you your MPG, Total Cost for Gas, Price Per Mile for Gas, and total Miles Traveled. Made specifically for truckers, the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will let you see Travel Centers, Rest Areas, Weigh Stations with just a push of a button, pick one, pick two or pick all three. The Trucker App & GPS is designed to let all three show on the map at the same time.
No Matter where you want to go the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is what you need to get you there! Free to Download and only 8.99 a month for the hands on directions you have been waiting for. The Trucker App & GPS is made to make your life easier, with not only directions but mileage information! Not sure if this is the App you want, try the FREE 7 Day trial, you will love it and if you don’t you have nothing to lose! GEOLocation makes it so you can start from anywhere even if you don’t know where you are!
Get started with our Trucker GPS system and you'll love how easy it works as you keep your friends up to date on your location.
Try Trucker App & GPS for Tuckers today, to make your life easier!
Continually updated mapping systems are the key to getting you where you need to be and the Trucker App & GPS has it and more!
We do our best to make sure all of the information is up to date. However due to the massive size and amount of information, It is the responsibility of the user to make sure they are using the application in a responsible way. We will do our best to continue to update and our users may help or assist us by letting us know these issues when arise. We look forward to hearing you, until then enjoy the the mapping application and your trip. If you have any questions or need anything please contact us right away, you can visit our website at http://www.abmobileapps.com. Trucker app is designed to provide the best mapping and guidance features for truckers. This includes showing the locations of scales, weigh stations, travel centers and more.
With the integrated GPS system feel free to share your location with friends. Get started today and Download trucker app for truckers now!
Our Trucker GPS system is a must have for every trucker driver.
Review by CDLlife.com
"If you love the Trucker Path (Geo Trucker) app, you’re going to love what they’ve done with it! The newest version features a trip planner which offers route customizing capabilities – something many drivers have been anxiously waiting for."
Reviews on GPSNavigationAppSearch and ItsMobileAppStop.com
"Features – Weight Station/Truck Stop detailed information, location, reviews, directions and pin point map location.
Where are the closest truck stops like Flying Js? Who has bulk DEF? TripPak pickup times? Where is the next service dealer or tank cleaning? How about a westbound Rest area or truck turnout? Where are low clearance bridges?"
Review on HubPages.com ("Top iPhone And Android Apps For Truckers")
"...completely no cost, this app lists weigh stations and truck stops in any specific area. In addition it will list open and closed DAT weigh stations and information and reviews on truck stops, restaurants, weather conditions, truck wash locations, fuel prices as well as driving directions."
Trip Planner help you to get there faster and explore the unique places while driving to destination point.
Where are the closest truck stops like Flying Js? Who has bulk DEF? TripPak pickup times? Where is the next service dealer or tank cleaning? How about a westbound Rest area or truck turnout? Where are low clearance bridges?
Supported types of place : Truck Stops, Weight Stations, Rest areas, Cat Scales,Truck Washes, Walmarts, Low Slearances, Hotels and Motel, Parkings, Fuel Stations
Truck Stops includes thousand of truck stops, such as:
- Flying J Travel Plazas
- Loves Travel Stops
- TA Travel Center
- Pilot Travel Center
- Petro Stopping Centers
- AM Best
- Wilco Hess
- Kangaroo Express
- Circle K
- Kwik Trip
- Husky Travel Centre
- Speedy Stop
- Town Pump
- Pacific Pride Commercial
- Sapp Brothers
- Roady's Truck Stops
- Thousands of independents.
Truck Washes Directory:
Blue Beacon, Pride Truck Wash, Frontier Truck Wash, AAA Truck Wash, Little Sisters, Truck Tub, Eagle Truck Wash, Truckomat,
Weigh stations statuses: open or closed, based on user input, updates real time.
Providing online truck stops information since 2013, this universal iOS(iPhone and iPad optimized) and Android trucker app is updated real time from the users.
Keywords: trip planner,trucking, trucker, trucker tools, trucker stuff, truck stop, truck stops, trucking guides, scales, weigh scales, trucker GPS, trucking maps, trucker tools, trucking tools, truck maps, find truck stop, find truck stops
Let us know if you have any question or have a new location to add simply by contacting us through our app or email us.
We also included a "Quick App" feature which will allow you to submit a quick application directly from your phone. Once we receive your application we'll match with hiring carriers.
Find some of the highest paying Trucker Jobs on your iPhone and on the go with the TruckerJobs app. Seach jobs and resources instantly. Trucking Companies are paying top dollar for qualified drivers and the TruckerJOBS app is the fastest and most efficient way to find the job you deserve!
Search by zipcode, type of driver, carriers and more! The easiest and fastest way to find your next truck driver job!
Find your nearest Truck Stop from within the app! Our database has thousands of truck stops. You can even comment on truck stops, restaurants and other trucker spots from with in the app and share it with other truckers! Know where the best T-bone steak in the country is located? Share it with fellow truckers and add the location from with in the app! Trucker JOBS the app is all about helping trucker find jobs and bring everyone together out on the road!
CARRIERS - POST YOUR JOBS BY CALLING 1-888-578-5388 Ext.1
With TruckerJOBS The App you can find owner operator jobs, company driver jobs, truck driver jobs, lease purchase jobs, flatbed driver jobs, OTR jobs, CDL jobs and more!
This is support page to explain this app, a lot of people have been using it wrong.
Using the newest technology available, our app uses HTML5 to work on just about every mobile device on the market today. This technology allows your device to automatically download the app and save it to your device for use offline. It also auto updates to the newest version when you connect via the Internet.
HTML5 is supported my most new mobile devices. This allows us to have the same app work on the iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, and Android without needing to go through each individual app store.
While the app works through your mobile device's browser, it isn't just another website. Using HTML5, your device is able to download the files and run them even when you aren't connect to the Internet. It will use the cached (stored) version of the app while you are offline.
If you have hit and miss 3G service, then just go into "airplane mode" and the app will stop trying to check for the newest updates and just run off of the previously download version.
Installing the app on each device is a little different but the concept is the same. You just need to "add to your home screen". Once you add the app to your home screen, your mobile device will automatically download and save all of the required files so that your app can run offline.
The Accident Help feature is designed to assist drivers in the even t of an accident. The accident detail section enables drivers to capture all the crucial accident information - the location, the time and the damage incurred as well as witness details. Importantly, they can also take photos of the accident scene. All the driver's truck and insurance details can be pre-loaded for easy retrieval when it's needed.
All the accident information, photos and relevant details can then be simply added to a file and emailed to their insurer and other parties.
The Truck Stop Finder enables drivers to find out where, and how far, the next Truck Stop is from their current location. Alternatively, they can check out all the Truck Stops along their intended route, state by state to help them plan their next trip.
Western Star drivers will be able to locate their nearest Western Star Dealer whether it is for some urgent parts a repair or a routine service. They simply click on the Truck Dealer button and the nearest Dealer will be shown along with all the necessary contact details.
Drivers can also find out about the latest range of Western Star trucks via a direct link to the Western STar website where they can check out all the latest news at the same time.
There's also useful information on the latest fatigue laws and links to each state's respective road authorities web site.
Let us know if you have any question or have a new location to add simply by contacting us through our app or email us.
"Where have you been with this app and it's free WOW LOVE IT GREAT APP"
"Really good and easy to use, and the quality of the image is impressive"
"It really does work!!"
HIGH QUALITY IMAGES - Drive Axle transforms your grey, shadowy scans into crisp, readable images. Drive Axle can produce better quality images than a fax machine, truck stop scanner, or in-cab scanner.
Get paid faster and enjoy the convenience of Drive Axle. Scanning can be done before you leave the delivery location or at a later convenient time. With Drive Axle, you can capture a freight document with your phone and send it to anyone with an email address.
Scan all types of freight documents:
• Proof of Delivery
• Bill of Lading
• Fuel Receipt
• Scale Certificate/Receipt
• Vehicle Inspection Report
... And More
Drive Axle is easy to use. No training is required.
No fleet ID required* - Drive Axle can be used by any truck driver! Now you can enjoy high-powered mobile scanning previously only affordable by large fleets.
* The makers of Drive Axle make no guarantee that any fleet will receive and accept documents transmitted from this app. In order to protect against abuse and ensure fast document delivery, high volume document recipients may be subject to restriction.
Some features of OTR Log Book include:
• Create and edit Current or Previous Day’s Logs
• Auto insert Carrier Name and Address from your Favorites List
• Enter location for Remarks using GPS capabilities of your device
• Complete and Sign Daily Equipment Inspection Reports
• View the total number of hours worked in the previous 8 days
• Store Over 30 days’ worth of logs (limited by device memory)
• View complete log sheets in PDF* format on your device (with appropriate program on your device)
• Email log sheets in PDF* format from your device (with an active email account on your device and data connection)
OTR Log Book was designed by truck drivers and people involved daily in the trucking industry. Although every attempt has been made to ensure the proper functionality of this app, we do know that issues can arise. In the event that you are having an issue with the app or have a question, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com. Also visit www.otrlogbook.com to view an instructional video on using OTR Log Book.
*The PDF file generated for each day includes all of the information required to comply with section 395.8 in the FMCSR’s.
OTR Log Book is designed for use by US drivers. Use at your own risk and always remember to have paper log sheets for back up. By purchasing OTR Log Book you agree to the End-User License agreement which can be found at http://www.otrlogbook.com/Terms_of_Use.html
keywords: truck, trucking, truck driver, log book, hos log book, semi truck
DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
More from developer
Hours of Service Driver's Daily Log Recap Calculator Plus
Copyright (c)2012 WarSOFT Apps
All Rights Reserved
"Takes the pencil and calculator out of figuring your Daily Recap"
Written for Professional Drivers
by a Professional Driver
Please. If you have an issue, please email me for help. I'm a driver just like you. This app is provided freely. All I ask is to contact me for help before leaving a bad review. Bad reviews don't help anyone. I appreciate it.
I'm sorry to report that there is no iPhone version of Recap+. I am not an IOS developer. It's a completely different system, with different requirements. I apologize for this inconvenience.
What's new? My main goal was to simplify as much of the end of day logbook processing as I possibly could. The original Recap helped, but it was still necessary to grab a calculator to figure miles driven. I have listened to you, the professional drivers that use my original Recap, and the following requested and time saving features were added:
1) Email your recap to your dispatch office.
2) Ability to see hours gained in future days until no more can be gained. Also, the ability to forecast, or see 'what if' situations by inputting on duty hours expected for future days, working with future hours gained, to see how it ends up. Very handy to see if you can run that extra load or not. Any future hours entered are not permanent and zero out between runs.
3) Configurable Hours of Service Rules. Recap + is not limited to the standard US 70 hours in 8 days (70/8). Recap + has 60/7 US Part time, 70/7 Canadian Cycle 1, 70/8 US Standard Full time, 80/8 California local, 120/14 Canadian Cycle 2, and the ability to input a customized HOS that isn't pre-configured. This was the most requested upgrade.
4) Enter starting and ending odometer readings to calculate and display miles driven for each day. The starting odo reading is automatically filled in if there are any previous days that have an ending odo. The ending odo can be entered as the last 3 digits instead of the entire reading.
5) Landscape mode is now supported. Also, a new custom keyboard allows easy data entry.
6) A Gain column has been added to show the driver how many hours they will gain after midnight.
7) Enhanced grid with explanations in the Last 7, Avail, Last 8, and Gain columns, just like in your logbook. The enhanced grid also now displays the professional drivers most needed recap data for TODAY (ie. the last day in the recap grid): 1) how many hours the driver has available to drive today, and 2)how many hours they will pick up at midnight, in two oversized highlighted fields. Once on-duty hours are entered for Today, these fields will be replaced by the regular recap grid fields. Until then, a driver can see this data at a glance. Glance at it in the morning to assist you in your trip planning.
8) The ability to remove the enforcement for quarter hour on-duty hour entries. This will allow users of electronic logs to use Recap +. Hours may also now be entered as minutes (0 - 59) as well as hour parts (0 - 99).
9) Since not all logbooks are created equal, and some have a different column layout, Recap + has the ability to rearrange the columns. Please read the help file concerning this setup, as some columns will display different data depending on their position on the recap grid. This is important!
10) Added daily automatic backup with manual restore option April 4, 2013.
Any comments, including bug reports, suggestions, upgrade requests, etc... may be emailed to me at WarSOFTApps@gmail.com. I will respond to legitimate inquiries as soon as possible. Give me a chance to fix it. Leaving bad reviews doesn't help anyone. Thanks!!!
Recap + will initially install to internal memory, but can be moved to SDCard from Home screen/Settings/Applications/Manage applications/Recap +.
This app is completely free, with no ads.
Powered by B4Script...
Platform Scale Calculator
by Jesse Warford
Copyright 2012 WarSOFT Apps
All rights reserved
Slide is a special purpose calculator used to assist professional truck drivers in: 1) calculating their axle weights when weighing on a platform scale; 2) logging these weights, along with precalculated weights such as cat scale weights, with the trailer number and location for future reference; 3) guestimating their approximate axle weights based on their suspension air guage reading; 4) and the slide calculator which simulates sliding of trailer axles and the adjustments can be seen immediately.
As of this time, only the axle weight calculator is functional. The weight logging system, air scaling, and slide calculator will be added in future updates.
Always remember to weight on scales with your breaks released (the air brake knobs on the dash pushed in and not pushing the brake pedal down) if at all possible!
Slide is a freeform calculator, in that the axle weight combinations may be entered in any sequence desired. Slide does not restrict the driver to steer weight first, then steer and drive, then gross weight, because not all platform scales are setup efficiently for "drive on" weighing, and different drivers have different preferences. Personally, my preference is "drive off" weighing, because each weight taken is centered on the scale, whereas "drive on" weighing the steer weight, the weight is all at one end of the scale, and uses only 2 weight points fully instead of all 4. Some would argue "drive off" weighing is a tiny bit more accurate. The "half and half" weighing may also be used, where the first weight is steers and drives, the second is gross weight, and the third weight is drives and trailer. "Half and half" is probably the most accurate, because at the first and last weight, the axle(s) not on the scale are barely off the scale, often still on the scales concrete base, instead of being down the incline, which makes the calculated weights less accurate because of the non-level weight distribution.
Credit and gratitude goes to the following:
- My wife Susan for lovingly allowing me the time to complete my projects
- Erel Uziel of Anywhere Software for his incredible development system
- Andrew Graham for BasicLibIde and other code libraries
- and the online support community.
Powered by B4Script...
Keywords: truck,semi truck,truck driver,professional driver,cat scale,scale,axle weight,weight calculator,platform scale,weigh station