Cheapskate Method will offer...
1. Frugal Living Tips - Members will get various tips on saving money in all sorts of niches and situations.
2. Deals of the Month - What to buy, where to buy and what to look out for every month from food to diapers.
3. Personal Financial Calendar - Each month get a calendar of important financial dates to know about.
4. Income Boost - Assorted articles on tips to get employed, stay employed and be the best employee or entrepreneur you can be.
5. Investing Principles - Learn principles of wealth creation through investing and long-term capital methods.
This app calculates the profit or loss on a rental property. it calculates monthly profit/loss you make on a rental property you own after deducting the mortgage, tax, costs ets. A very handy tool when renting a property. This app is developed by a 10 year old. Please support his efforts and motivate by rating the app Also please provide feedback and suggestions to improve. thanks for using and good luck with your rental :-)
Couple Money is about handling family and finances responsibly in order to spend more time doing what we love. We’re not frugal people just to be frugal. We have taken some time to really discuss this and decided on working towards doing what we’d love to do. We’re using our lives with this blog as one long case study.
It’s hard to map out something without some sort of destination. We were chatting about goals that we have that we’d like to achieve. It had started simple when we were getting married. We wanted to pay off debt I had acquired, develop an emergency fund, and save money for a house.
This is my app, so you can follow the madness...
I’m officially in my 30′s, I recently relocated to Austin from Chicago, I have my MBA and a couple of Bachelor’s Degrees, I’m a Marketing Coordinator (when I’m employed) which means I’m great at organizing but terrible at delegating, I think the internet is the best thing since sliced bread, I’m pondering becoming a PhD in something, I’ve been known to hold a grudge, I shop too much, I don’t see my friends enough, I read trashy novels, I’m addicted to celebrity gossip, I live for vacations, I’m a know-it-all, I’m mad at Starbucks for making Carmel Apple Cider all year round when I thought it was a special winter-time treat, I’m usually in bed by ten, I hate cleaning the bathroom, I have a wiener dog named Oliver, I’m a stickler for proper grammar but use it incorrectly all the time, my favorite color is green, I love froyo, new underwear, and room service, I wear Uggs year-round, I have a weakness for sequin, and I can really cut a rug…