You can also connect with your Xbox friends, track and compare your achievements, and change up your 3D avatar.
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher.
In the living room:
Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
In the living room and on the go:
Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game DVR clips
This app requires an Xbox membership to sign in. Available for most Android 4.0+ smartphones, with WVGA screen resolution or higher, plus 7"" and 10"" Tablets "
This app will allow you to…
• Track and compare your achievements with your LIVE friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox LIVE friends
• Edit your LIVE Profile
This app requires an Xbox LIVE account to sign in. Available for most Android 2.2+ smartphones, with WGVA screen resolution or higher.
XBOX ONE SMARTGLASS BETA AGREEMENT
The following terms supplement any software license terms that accompany the Xbox One SmartGlass beta app.
2. FEEDBACK. If you give feedback about the Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app to Microsoft, you give to Microsoft, without charge, the right to use, share and commercialize your feedback in any way and for any purpose. You also give to third parties, without charge, any patent rights needed for their products, technologies and services to use or interface with any specific parts of a Microsoft software or service that includes the feedback. You will not give feedback that is subject to a license that requires Microsoft to license its software or documentation to third parties because we include your feedback in them. These rights survive this agreement.
3. PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE. The Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app is a pre-release version. It may not operate correctly or work the way a final version of the software will. We may change it for the final, commercial version. We also may not release a commercial version.
• A few buttons in the Cable/TV remote may not work.
• Syncing of favorite tv listings on Android between console and SG does not work consistently.
• Syncing of recent channels on Android with the console does not work consistently – restarting the app should fix the issue.
• Some strings are out-of-date or missing.
• In International countries, there may be issues with the OneGuide and unlocalized strings
• Blank screen when exiting the Android Cable/TV remote.
Scenarios to try:
• Browse OneGuide on your SmartGlass device
• Tune to a show from OneGuide in SmartGlass.
• Get rich details on your favorite shows
• Favorite a TV channel and see it show up in the Favorites on your device.
• Use the Cable/TV remote to navigate through your cable box UI.
• Change your HD/SD settings in the SmartGlass settings
• Navigate to recent channels and tap once to change to that channel.
• Track your Xbox Live (XBL) and PlayStation Network (PSN) profiles
• See your game history, achievements (XBL) and trophies (PSN)
• Send and receive text messages (XBL, Gold account required)
• Set beacons for your games and review your friends' beacons (XBL)
• Browse current and upcoming game catalog (PSN)
• Read the PlayStation Network Blog (PSN)
• Receive friend and message notifications
• Manage your friends list (XBL), and find new friends
• View recent players list (XBL)
• Show off your stats with gamercard widgets for your home screen
• Browse game details, download screenshots and set them as wallpaper
• .. and lots, lots more
In addition, Spark 360 features:
• Excellent integration with Android, with support for Widgets, Gallery, and Home Screen shortcuts
• Full compatibility with tablet devices
Spark 360 requires an email address and password for each account. Your credentials are stored on your device in encrypted form, and exchanged securely with Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
Update Log in App.
If you have any suggestions or problems please email me.
You will receive updates to Xbox Cheat Codes with all the latest games and cheats as soon as the application updates are available!
This is a unofficial port of the xbox live app. We are not affiliated with Microsoft in any way. This is a "fan" app. Enjoy
Also, and the unoffical place for Xbox One
NEW: All KitKat devices with infrared senders are now supported.
IMPORTANT: This application only works on Samsung Devices with infrared senders, if your device is not in the following list, it will probably not work:
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (and variants)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* Samsung Galaxy Note 8
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Swipe on the bottom part of the screen to switch between navigation and number views.
It has been tested on an XBox 360 and a Windows 8 PC, best results were obtained on the XBox.
1) Point the top of your Samsung Galaxy S4 phone to the device. Make sure you know the location of the infrared receiver.
2) When the remote doesn't seem to work, make sure your phone is not in 'Power Save' mode.
3) If you are using it on an MCE system, make sure that you have a infrared receiver module.
This release will allow you to test the new features of the next version of Live Statistics for XBOX.
What to expect:
1. The BETA version is FREE.
2. This actual release doesn't have all features.
4. Features will be added periodically.
5. BETA will have an expiration date, so you will be forced to update to latest BETA version.
6. All features available in each BETA release will be fully accessible to anyone.
What will happen when the BETA is over:
1. You will have to uninstall the BETA.
2. If you already have the Live Statistics for XBOX (LITE or PRO), you will get an update for that app automatically.
3. If you don't have any version of Live Statistics for XBOX, you will be redirected to the Google Play Store to download it.
4. Some features (like wall and notifications) will be available only to PRO users (same if you upgraded from LITE).
BETA versions will be released every week, and you will have to have the latest version in order to continue using it.
This version expires May 15th,, 2014
Thanks for testing
More from developer
With this app you'll be notified on all Grand Theft Auto news and Rockstar Games announcements, you'll be able to access our forums where you can ask questions and talk about anything on your mind.
Some of the app's features:
- Feed of our blogs
- Expandable Notifications
- Forum access
If you have any issues please submit a bug report.
Get your gaming news fix from Nave360. we bring you news about the upcoming games such as Assassin's Creed 4, GTA V as well as next generation consoles such as the next gen xbox and PS4. We also review games to help you make your purchase a little easier.
Please write a review if you downloaded this app.
Works with tablets and phones,
Tags to help discovery
SmartGlass, Xbox 360, GTA V, Microsoft, Sony, PS3, Rockstar Games, Minecraft, Assassins Creed, Gaming news, Reviews, PC gaming, Next Gen, PS4, Grand Theft Auto V
Nave360 giving you the latest gaming news, reviews, previews, and a lot more straight to your Android device for free with no adverts!. Please write a review if you downloaded this app.
Works with tablets and phones,
Check out my other app, search for "Major Nelson" in the android market.
SmartGlass, Xbox 360, GTA V, Microsoft, Sony, PS3, Rockstar Games, Minecraft, Assassins Creed, gaming news, reviews, games, PC gaming,