- Latest exclusive Ghetts news
- Exclusive Album preview for Rebel with a Cause
- Access to complete discography and streamed music
- Exclusive APP only Music videos and freestyles
- Join the Rebel Community, interact and discuss with other fans and post your own photos
- View all tour dates so you’ll never miss a show
- Photo gallery
- Access to official merchandise store
- Discounts and exclusive media for Ghetts and Disrupt
+ Loads more!
Put your hands onto a Multi-Band Equalizer EQ Trainer and get Your Mix to match a Target Mix.
Choose from a variety of sounds, take Frequency EQ Quiz Units and get a decent practice in rhythm and harmonics.
Sounds include a variety from Pink Noise to real instruments.
In BPM Recognition, Rhythmic Patterns, Intervals, Chords and Scales exercises you can train your ear to harmonize with some of the most important aspects of music.
StudioEars 2 also comes with a few useful tools such as a BPM Tapper, Metronome or Tone Generator.
To keep track of your ear training and audio engineering improvements StudioEars 2 also provides a statistics section.
Try before you buy! Start up to 10 Training Units for free.
StudioEars 2 Overview:
- Frequency Training in Hands-on Equalizer or EQ Quiz Trainer Mode
- BPM Recognition
- Rhythmic Pattern building
- Harmonics: Intervals, Chords, Scales
- Reverb and Compressor Quiz Trainer
- Tools: BPM Tapper, Metronome, Tone Generator
- Audio Quiz Statistics
By completing this test, you will be able to know it approximately.
More test images to come!
We also have a donate version ( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cherryCode.daltonismoDonate ) with no ads nor permissions at all. Thanks!
You can count, undo last count or reset to start again.
Besides you can count by ones, by fives or whatever you want.