Put your hands onto a Multi-Band Equalizer EQ Trainer and get Your Mix to match a Target Mix.
Choose from a variety of sounds, take Frequency EQ Quiz Units and get a decent practice in rhythm and harmonics.
Sounds include a variety from Pink Noise to real instruments.
In BPM Recognition, Rhythmic Patterns, Intervals, Chords and Scales exercises you can train your ear to harmonize with some of the most important aspects of music.
StudioEars 2 also comes with a few useful tools such as a BPM Tapper, Metronome or Tone Generator.
To keep track of your ear training and audio engineering improvements StudioEars 2 also provides a statistics section.
Try before you buy! Start up to 10 Training Units for free.
StudioEars 2 Overview:
- Frequency Training in Hands-on Equalizer or EQ Quiz Trainer Mode
- BPM Recognition
- Rhythmic Pattern building
- Harmonics: Intervals, Chords, Scales
- Reverb and Compressor Quiz Trainer
- Tools: BPM Tapper, Metronome, Tone Generator
- Audio Quiz Statistics
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth - Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
- In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
This second course in our Audio Concepts series, is focussed on the complicated science of audio processing. It explains the concepts, terminology and applications that all audio professionals need to know and have in their audio toolbox. It includes deep studies on Levels, Gain-staging, Panning, EQ and all of the Dynamics processors and how these audio forces come together in recording, mixing and mastering music.
This course is filled with graphs and custom animations to help simplify complicated audio processing theory. It also goes through every aspect of audio, giving you detailed audio examples and letting you listen to how all these processing techniques work.
So if you’re looking to fully understand audio processing, spend some time exploring this in-depth course and all of the courses.
Table of Contents:
1. Audio Processing Basics
2. Recording Levels: Metering
3. Mix Levels: Best Practices
5. Panning Basics
6. Panning Conventions
7. Pan Law Explained
8. EQ Basics
9. Filters: LP, HP, BP, Notch
10. Graphic & Parametric EQ
11. Frequency Ranges
12. EQing Instruments
13. EQing the Mix
14. Dynamics Processors
15. Compression In Use
16. Threshold & Ratio Controls
17. Attack & Release Controls
18. Compression Effecst (Drums)
19. Parallel Compression
20. “Character” Compressors
21. Opto, FET, VCA
22. Multiband Compression
23. Brickwall Limiting
24. Expansion & Gating
25. Sidechain Applications
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
The main features of the application are:
* introducing audio profile – a single place to control all Android’s audio streams (incoming call, alert, alarm, media and system);
* creating, applying and editing audio profiles;
* enabling quick access to application’s main screen via status bar icon.
Hope you enjoy this simple app. Should you have any difficulties, suggestions or bugs to report, feel free to contact me via email, blog or leave your comments on Google Play.
By completing this test, you will be able to know it approximately.
More test images to come!
We also have a donate version ( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cherryCode.daltonismoDonate ) with no ads nor permissions at all. Thanks!
You can count, undo last count or reset to start again.
Besides you can count by ones, by fives or whatever you want.