To become a cosmic hero with SamSam, complete all three levels of each game while improving your score!
For children ages 5-8.
- Successfully complete each game to gain superpowers and unlock the next game.
- Improve your score and win super hero badges.
- Win the bonus game.
9 different types of games (game of skill, speed, memory). The games vary each time you play them.
- You can create and save 6 different player profiles
- Game play and navigation adapted for children.
- Games become progressively more difficult.
- A high-quality graphic world.
- Includes the characters from the animated series.
The nine games:
MISSION 1 – IMPROVE YOUR SPEED
Tap on the monsters as fast as possible, but don’t tap on you friends.
MISSION 2 – LEARN TO FLY
Touch and hold on the screen to make SamSam fly and avoid the obstacles.
MISSION 3 – BUILD YOUR FLYING SAUCER
Build your flying saucer with the puzzle pieces.
MISSION 4 – BECOME A SUPER PILOT
Choose the right shape to help SamSam along his course.
MISSION 5 – EXERCISE YOUR OBSERVATION SKILLS
Find the differences between the two images.
MISSION 6 – REPEL YOUR ENEMIES
With your finger, push the Piratrocities into the black hole.
MISSION 7 - IMPROVE YOUR REFLEXES
Tilt the screen to collect all of the toys.
MISSION 8 – DEVELOP YOUR SUPER MEMORY
Identify who disappears behind the planet in this game of memory.
MISSION 9 – Bonus game– The big galactic combat
Eliminate all of the monsters to become a real cosmic hero.
SamSam is a character created by Serge Bloch for Red Apple magazine (Pomme d’Api), edited by Bayard.
And maybe, you'll also so able to find the "Pokerissimo"; the legendary "Five Of A Kind" point...
- Learn how to play with the interactive tutorial
- Two game mode: Arcade and Pro
- Unique one-time-helps during the game
- A perfect example of easy to play, hard to master gameplay
- 10 Achievement, Online leaderboards and more...
Dedaloop is a light strategy game with some puzzle elements. The simple rules and addictive game mechanics make it perfect for family play or a relaxing solo session. All graphics and soundtracks are original and have been made from scratch.
Each player has six object to reach. Only one object at a time can be seen; when you reach your current one, you can look to the next. The first player who completes the missions and comes back to the the starting point wins.
- Never play the same game twice
- Play solo against the computer
- Local multiplayer
- Up to 4 players on the same device with Pass'n'Play
- 2 hand-drawn game theme